Patience Is a Virtue

Story Info
Sakura sets out to avenge the death of Ryu's master.
3.6k words
3.12
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Street Fighter, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

The characters in this story are the intellectual property of someone else. No revenue was generated from the posting of this story. In other words, it's just for fun.

______________

Ryu's kick barely grazed the top of her head. Sakura Kasugano had seen him follow up a missed Dragon punch with a kick to the face countless times. Since she was a little girl, she'd been watching Ryu compete. After training on her own for years, Ryu finally agreed to take her Sakura on as a student shortly after her nineteenth birthday. The last four years had been the best of her life. She got to spend everyday doing what she loved with her idol.

Ryu proved to be a wonderful master to her. Sakura taught herself to fight by spending countless hours a day mimicking Ryu's fighting style. Her technique was sloppy, but effective. So instead of completely breaking her down, he built on her unique style. Sakura was very proud of the improvements she'd made and the notoriety that her flamboyant twist on the Shotokan style was getting in the world of martial arts.

The only thing she didn't like was her relationship with Ryu. Sure, he was kind and respectful, and that was exactly what she hated. All this time, living under the same roof, sharing a bathroom, staying up all night talking, and he never made a move on her. She'd always thought Ryu was handsome, hell, that's why she began watching him fight. But after actually getting to know him, she'd fallen in love with him.

Sakura's contemplation was broken when she saw Ryu beginning his fireball motion. She leapt in the air with a whirlwind kick, but it was a fake. As Sakura spun through the air right into Ryu's hands. Ryu caught her leg and pinned her to the ground. "Your lack of patience is your weakest attribute," he said with a smile.

"I know," said Sakura, "I'll get it."

"Come on I'll make you some dinner," said Ryu as he helped her up.

**********************

After they finished their meal, Ryu told her that he had a gift for her. He went into his bedroom and brought out a gift box.

"The next World Warrior's Tournament is coming up," Ryu explained, "and I'd like you to wear this when you compete."

"When I compete?!!" Sakura was ecstatic. She hadn't been in the WWT since Ryu began training her. In her first appearance in the tournament, she didn't have the best of showings. In the first round, she was able to beat Karin Kanzuki, one of the few entrants who was around her age. However, she was badly beaten in the second round by Balrog. Sakura's fearlessness actually worked to her disadvantage. The much larger Balrog, a former undisputed heavyweight champion in boxing, knocked her out in just eight seconds. The WW crowd, which is infamous for it's verbal abuse toward fighters who don't give them their money's worth, was was shockingly quiet following her loss. They even applauded when she was able to leave the ring under her own power. Balrog's reputation was well known: he'd killed his last opponent in defense of his WBO title. After his quick win over Sakura, Balrog was quoted as saying, "I ain't interested in whipping on kids. I pulled that hook - just a tap, knowhatimsayin'? I got grown-ass muthafuckas to bury." Ryu knew that it wasn't safe for such a novice fighter to enter such a competitive contest. Now, however, Sakura's skill matched her natural talent. Now, she wasn't just brave, but prepared. He knew she couldn't win, but she was definitely ready to compete.

Sakura opened the box and inside was a white headband embroidered with the word "cherry blossom" in Japanese.

She sat looking at it for a while in amazement. Then, not knowing what to say, she dived over the table and gave Ryu a big hug. Sakura began wearing a white headband to be more like her idol in high school. She'd never told Ryu, but he knew. "You're great fighter and a wonderful person, it's been an honor to teach you."

"This is the most wonderful day of my life," Sakura replied. Her eyes watered as she spoke. "I'm going to make you proud."

Ryu had more on his mind, however. "Now that you have mastered the advanced techniques of Shotokan karate, I feel that you are ready to hear of the great tragedy."

"Your master's death?" asked Sakura.

"Yes. Master Gouken trained myself, Retsu, Ken, and Dan."

"You and Dan trained at the same dojo?" Sakura was shocked.

"Yes, but Dan was dismissed for his interest in the Killing Techniques," Ryu continued, "Master Gouken knew the danger of these techniques first hand. His younger brother, Gouki, used them on their master, Goutsetsu shortly after learning them. My master refused to use the techniques after Goutsetsu's murder. He died for his convictions. When Gouki challenged him, he was unable to defend himself against his brother's demonic power."

"I don't understand. Why haven't you killed him yet?" asked Sakura. "You can't let him get away with that!"

"There is an appropriate time for everything," Ryu replied.

"Oh please," Sakura was getting exasperated, "You've won the last eight World Warrior Tournaments! Hey, why hasn't he ever entered the tournament."

"He has," Ryu explained, "he won the tournament about fifteen years ago under the name Akuma."

"Akuma killed your master?!!" exclaimed Sakura. "He lives ten miles from here! Let's go," Sakura said stood, "we can be there before nightfall if we leave now."

"Sit down," Ryu ordered, "you're not going anywhere near Demon Mountain. He's killed Retsu and countless others. Proud young fighters who think they can turn themselves into instant legends by defeating Akuma. When I prove myself to him, he will come for me."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!.." Sakura began, before being cut off.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with," Ryu explained. "You're just going to have to trust me. We've made a pact with him. You see, there were only four worthy Shotokan masters at the time of Master Gouken's death: Gouki, Retsu, Ken, and myself. When Retsu was ready, Akuma challenged him in a fight to the death. Either Ken or I will be next. When we are ready."

Sakura was getting increasingly impatient by the second. "It sounds like to me he's made a hit-list and you two are just sitting back and waiting. I don't get this. I just don't get it."

"I know," said Ryu, sympathetic to her point of view. "You have much to learn about our ways. That is the reason you are here. Anyone can learn to fight. Your destiny, Sakura, is much greater."

"I want to understand, I really do," she replied.

"I know you do. Rest up, we have much work to do in the morning." With that, Ryu retired to his bedroom.

*************************

At about midnight, Sakura snuck out of the dojo and started toward Demon Mountain. "He's not killing Ryu's master and getting away with it. Not while I'm still breathing."

Chapter 2

Sakura felt exhilarated after her early morning hike. She approached Demon Mountain eagerly searching for Akuma. After a long search, she happened upon a cave. Standing at it's mouth was the legendary Akuma himself. It was almost as though he was waiting for her. "Leave, or die," Akuma ordered.

"The only person here who's dying is you," asserted Sakura.

"Well, young one, you must perish." With that, Akuma stomped the ground and got into his fighting stance. The ground shook under Sakura's feet.

"He's strong," Sakura thought, "but so am I!"

She unwrapped the new headband Ryu had given her from around her belt and tied it around her head. This was the perfect arena. Fifty yards of prairie surrounded them with nothing but the moon to light their way. "You won't live to see sunrise, Gouki." Sakura started to charge Akuma, but remembered past lessons. She stayed back and waited.

After a few moments, Akuma charged up his chi and launched a fireball at Sakura. He could throw fireballs much more quickly than Ryu could, which surprised Sakura. Regardless, she managed to sidestep it and hit Akuma with a hard right hand. As she attempted to follow with a left, Akuma grabbed her arm and threw her over his shoulder. Using her incredible agility, Sakura managed to flip out of Akuma's throw. She landed on her feet and immediately sprang forward with a whirlwind kick. In less than a second, she had kicked him three kicked times.

Sakura tried to keep her onslaught up by throwing a fireball. She'd made her first mistake. Akuma quickly launched a much stronger fireball at her. It tore right through Sakura's fireball and hit her in the sternum. Sakura was sent flying at least fifteen feet. She picked herself up as waves of pain shot through her chest. She started to throw a fireball, so Akuma countered with a whirlwind kick of his own. "Ha, now I've got you," Sakura thought to herself as electricity crackled around the whirling Akuma.

"Shoryuken!!" With a yell that echoed through the valley, Sakura's body became engulfed in a force field as she sprinted toward her opponent. As she reached Akuma, she rose into the air and landed her specialized version of the dragon punch with razor sharp precision. Sakura's fist hit Akuma in the groin, abdomen, chest, and face before sending him high into the air. As Sakura's body turned, Akuma, was already re-orienting himself. Akuma fired three fireballs right into Sakura's spine, sending her crashing into the ground. He then changed direction in midair, intent on stomping Sakura's head into the dirt below. She managed to roll behind him, but before she could capitalize, Akuma kicked her in the side of the head. She attempted to get to her feet, but Akuma kicked her in the stomach. His punt sent her rolling across the grassland. When her momentum stopped, she rolled over on her stomach and vomited.

Once more, Sakura managed to struggle to all-fours. She could see Akuma's feet right next to her and attempted to hit him, but the pain was to great. Her back and stomach had taken a tremendous beating. She couldn't even lift her arms above her head. Akuma grasped a handfull of her hair and dragged her to her knees, "You are not worthy serve at my feet, let alone challenge me. I breathe death."

Sakura struggled to speak, "You killed Ryu's master... I couldn't... Gouki..."

Akuma was insulted by her use of his birth name. She had proven herself a novice in his eyes. Akuma growled, "You do not address me by name!!" He then gripped both sides of her face with both hands and stared into her eyes. He waited to see the fear. To taste the despair of a young fighter who had greatly overestimated herself.

Instead, Sakura looked him in the eye and calmly stated, "You've won, I accept death at your hands."

Akuma was enraged. He had accurately assessed her as a fighter, but underestimated her as a warrior. "You're Ryu's student," Akuma said, "and therefore, you must suffer."

With that, Akuma dropped her in the grass at his feet. Then, Akuma's gi fell to the ground in front of her.

"This asshole is going to try to rape me!" Sakura thought as she tried to scramble away through the grass.

Akuma's eyes turned bright red as he let the few shreds of humanity he had slip away. He teleported to her and ripped her gi and underwear from her athletic frame. This assault sparked a renewed vigor in Sakura, and she weakly kicked Akuma in his face repeatedly. But no matter how hard she tried to free herself, he just shrugged her off.

Sakura found herself saying "no" to herself repeatedly as she struggled against him. Akuma grabbed her shoulders and forced her onto her back. She found herself pinned to the ground, with her feet on Akuma's broad chest. She was now screaming "NO" into moonlit wilderness as Akuma's dick inched closer and closer to her pussy. With all her might she pushed him away with her feet, but Akuma was literally possessed. As the head of his cock penetrated her well-trimmed sex, she remembered having not felt that since high school. Sakura bit her lip, strained, and pushed. All the while, Akuma kept sliding inside her.

Once Akuma had fully penetrated her, he began robotically thrusting. Sakura looked up at him to find him staring off into space. He just fucked away as she clawed at his arms, chest, and face, failing to draw blood. She continued to try to push him off with her feet for a few more seconds, then he came. She watched Akuma pull out of her and shove his cock between her thighs. Thick semen spiralled onto her breasts and stomach. Little pools of cum formed in between her well defined abs. With one last hard thrust, a stream of cum arched over her face. Just a drop or two landing on her forehead.

Sakura frantically wiped at the sticky fluid on her torso, but was quickly dragged to her knees by her face. Akuma held her head in place with one hand, and pinched her nostrils closed with the other. As soon as she parted her lips to take a breath, Akuma forced his cock into her mouth. She bit and gnawed on his dick, but it was pointless. Akuma just mercilessly face fucked her with all his might. His rock hard abdomen banged against her nose. His balls slapped her chin. Finally, he pushed his cock to the back of her throat and came. Semen bathed the back of her throat without warning, causing her to choke. His massive load began spilling out of her nose as he let her go.

Sakura was face down in the grass again, coughing. Before she could regain her bearings, Akuma was penetrating her from behind. He grabbed her arms and pulled them up behind her, thrust four or five times, and sprayed his demonic seed all over her back.

"Arrghk!" Sakura gurgled as she was yanked backward. She clutched her neck as pain shot through her. She was now looking up at the moonlit sky that she enjoyed on her hike toward her doom. Sakura began reaching for anything to support her weight. She held up her lower body on her toes; but her upper body was being completely supported by her neck.

Sakura groaned as she tried to straighten herself and grabbed onto Akuma's hips. Lightning struck in the distance behind them. An obscene silhouette formed as Akuma pushed his cock into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she gurgled around his seemingly expanding dick. He watched as her throat bulged as he forced himself into her esophagus. Sakura wretched and convulsed. With demonic delight, Akuma watched every muscled in her lith body contract. Her powerful thighs thrust her hips back and forth. Sakura's abs flexed repeatedly. Her long, lean triceps contracted as she tried to force him away. The young warrior's futile attempts to escape excited him. Akuma fucked her face again. His balls slapped her nose. She took short breaths as his cock withdrew from her throat for mere moments at a time. It seemed like hours, but it was actually only seconds before he came. Jets of cum filled her Sakura's stomach. It was brief, however, for she quickly vomitted for the second time.

***************************

As always, Ryu awoke at 4:30 in the morning.

"Sakura, let's get some breakfast before our morning session," Ryu called as he walked past her room. But she wasn't there. "Oh no!" Ryu sprinted out the door toward Demon Mountain.

***************************

Akuma had Sakura on her back once again. "Please, no. I... no," Sakura whimpered as Akuma roughly penetrated her ass. He picked her up and held her up by her ass cheeks. Sakura's battered, cum-stained body left to dangle in the air since she didn't have the strength to hold herself up. Her grunts were timed with his thrusts. Her ass burned as Akuma brutally raped her. She crashed to the ground as ropes of jizz splashed across her body.

"Just kill me," Sakura pleaded with Akuma. Cum was now running from his cock non-stop like a faucet. Akuma then mounted her torso and grabbed her wrists. He took the back of her hands in each of his, and laced his fingers through hers. Akuma used her palms to push her round little tits togther. Using his thumbs to align his dick inbetween her breasts, he began thrusting. Using his own cum for lubrication, Akuma mechanically slid his cock in and out of Sakura's cleavage. Sakura squirmed in pain as Akuma fucked her firm tits as hard as he could. His balls were stimulated as they slid up and down Sakura's sternum. His dick pulsed and he came again; his cum splashing against her chin and coating her neck and chest.

The more Akuma fucked her, the more he lost himself in his own madness. He turned Sakura over such that she was now face down. He then bent her backward such that her body was shaped like a "C". Her mouth opened wide as her spine numbed from the unnatural contortion. Akuma entered her pussy and fucked her as hard as he could manage from this squating position. Her chin dug into the turf. Her arms spasmed each time her spine contracted. "I'm being fucked to death..." Sakura thought as Akuma bended her further and further while he pounded her pussy.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, without pulling out, Akuma jerked upward and knelt down, leaving Sakura on her back. She was momentarily relieved that she didn't break in half. Gradually, Akuma was coming back to his senses. He slowed his thrusting and looked at cum-stained woman beneath him. The red glow in his eyes subsided. Defeated, but not broken, Sakura mangaged to whimper, "You'll pay for this, demon."

"And who will collect said payment?" Akuma asked. "You? Your pathetic master? You live only because I let you." Akuma pulled out of her pussy and entered her ass once more. He began gripping and kneeding her tits. He then grabbed her left thigh and pushed it forward. Akuma then took hold of Sakura's foot and began untying her shoe. After all he had done to her, Sakura was surprised at her disgust with the sight of the monster licking her toes. She turned her head and shut her eyes tight while Akuma enjoyed her body. Akuma slipped his right index finger in her mouth as he pounded her asshole and sucked her toes. He pumped in and out of her, gradually increasing speed. Akuma could feel himself about to come in her tight asshole.

Akuma stopped thrusting, leaned toward Sakura's ear, and whispered, "I think it's time you experience how low on the food chain you really are." He pulled out of her asshole and grabbed her jaw. "No... I won't let you!" Sakura thought as Akuma attempted to pry her jaws open. She began to cry as she could feel her teeth parting. Once she started crying she couldn't stop. The taste was worse than anything she'd ever imagined. But the worst part was Akuma's laugh. He tilted her head upward so she could watch him satisfy his lust with her own mouth. The head of his filthy cockhead slid from her front teeth to her gullett and back again. She watched in horror as his smile turned into a grimace and she knew he was going to climax again. There was something different this time. Sakura began sobbing harder as the reality of her violation set in. Akuma slid his cock from in between her lips and jerked himself frantically in her face. Sakura shut her eyes tight as a thick glob of semen hit her eyelid. Another shot of jizz landed on her cheek. He wiped the rest of his semen on her lips and stood up.

Akuma looked down at Sakura, finding the sight of her ravaged body beneath him captivating. Completely dominated, her long, lean muscles glazed with dried semen. As he stood there, studying her, he decided his masterpiece was not complete. Akuma took hold of his flaccid penis and stood over Sakura. With no fight left in her, the fallen warrior managed just a whimper as Akuma's urine splashed across her face.

Akuma picked Sakura up by her face one last time. He briefly listened to her labored breathing before surmising that she may not be aware of what's going on anymore. So, he decided to tell her one last thing before she passed out, "You will not survive our next encounter." Feeling as though he may not have made his point, Akuma decided to put an exclaimation point on his statement. In one motion, he pushed Sakura's face down and brought his right knee up under her chin. As his knee crashed into her jaw, lightning crackled struck all around them. The crack of the blow sent concussive waves through her skull, knocking her unconscious. Akuma casually dropped her broken body in the grass. Satisfied, Akuma picked up his gi, and walked back into his cave.

12