Patience's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jorycle
Jorycle
2 Followers

"My last load's in your ass, sweetie," I said matter of factly. Her face turned to look at me again, mouth open in a little 'o'.

I told myself a week after I met this girl, someday you're going to have to buy her a ring. You never give up the girl who loves it up the ass, my best friend told me that. Words to live by. Tell your kids.

I found the massage oil again and slicked up my shaft a second time, just to be safe. I then slid that lubing finger deep inside her tightest hole, as a precursor for the stretching I promised her. Bending my knees low, I put the head at her opening. It resisted going in, even as she knowingly relaxed her backdoor. Such an obedient girl.

It would take a better grip. Both arms tight with my hands on her tits, I pushed again with my hips. It popped straight in. Patience exhaled in time with it spearing deep inside of her. Hands clawed at the sheets, squeezed them into little balls, so determined to take the whole thing.

Of course, if I put all nine inches in her I'd probably kill her. But damn, did she try. She always did. Dick in her ass made her crazy. She couldn't think straight. Patience Scott would do anything if you just kept grinding that cock deep into her tight butt.

If her pussy was heaven, god damn her ass was hell. Hell, as in the hottest, dirtiest little place you could go for doing the most sinful, the kinkiest, the most degrading, and the most pleasurable thing you could ever go to hell for doing; that sin you would never regret because ravishing this hot fuck slut's body is worth every second of punishment. Patience grips your dick like she never wants to let go. Her legs bend upwards on the upstroke to try and get your dick back inside of her.

Her ass is the perfect place to end a perfect night.

Biting her neck, I groaned again. I ravaged her body with my hands, and my fingers crept closer and closer to her clit. She was pulling at my arms, begging me with little "nonono"s whispered under her breath. Nothing can stop me when I want to do something.

All it ever takes is one touch. One little flick across her clit while fucking her ass and she is always sent over the edge. A screaming, crying, moaning, panting, thrashing edge. I held her still in both arms while she came so hard I could feel her pussy dripping, down onto the sheets. I lost my balance, pushed her forward, I just kept hammering her ass.

My second cum of the night was as thunderous as the first. I filled her bowels and then some. Every thrust was bubbling cum out of her. Our thighs were wrapped together in one big mess, and I didn't stop thrusting until I was done being satisfied. I never do. I doubted that I would have any sperm left for the rest of the years. I was sold out.

I bit her ear one more time and panted a "Good girl," stroking her hair as I fell on my back. My cock popped out with a wet noise, cum dripping. Patience was panting just as hard as I as she leaned up so that we could share what was actually our first kiss of the night. A long, hard kiss with plenty of tongue.

"Mmm, I love you Joseph," she smiled happily.

I didn't realize how cool it was with an open window until just then. I picked up the blanket off the floor and hugged it tight around us. "I love you too." It suddenly felt so quiet. It had been so loud just minutes ago.

I grinned and leaned back. Reflecting on the day. Thinking to myself. We had work again tomorrow; a glance at the clock told me it was 1:28 AM. We'd been fucking for hours, but it had only felt like minutes. Time flies when you're having really good sex.

Only seven hours until we had to get back to the daily grind, I thought to myself. Patience likes to sleep in after a good fuck, but the alarm always gets in the way of that. The thing was a blessing and a curse.

Almost lost in thought, I realized my girlfriend was already licking and slurping hungrily at my cock again. God, she's insatiable. The blanket was already kicked away.

To think that all I had needed to do was push that ratty old alarm clock onto the floor.

Jorycle
Jorycle
2 Followers
12