Patriarch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in her mouth couldn't hold himself back. He pulled out and began to jerk his own cock, shooting his load all over her face. Dana twitched again at this. As the guy on top climbed off the table, the tall woman took off her dress and climbed up on the table. She knelt, her thighs on either side of mom's head and lowered her pussy to her mouth. Mom licked and sucked the woman's pussy to another orgasm. The woman rode her face hard, grinding herself into my mother's mouth.

As the black woman disengaged herself, one of the guys pulled her back by the hips. The woman knew what was coming. It put her face to face,upside down to my mother. As the black man put his cock in her from behind, she began to kiss my mother. It took the 2 men a minute of so to hit their stride, but they began to match up, banging the 2 women together. The women mashed their lips together on the stroke. Eventually, the guy pounding the black pussy pushed her forward.

The women were now face to tits, and they wasted no time, sucking and biting each other's nipples. The black woman extended her hand. Her fingers found my mother's clit. Mom was trying had to spit out the word.

'Per, per, per, permission?'

I waited a long beat, which to my mother must have seemed an eternity.

'Granted'.

Mom's hips went forward, her back arched, her mouth came fully open and she let out a screaming moan. She jerked up and down several times against the black woman's fingers, triggering the 2nd black cock in her pussy to erupt. This time, when the guy pulled out, a copious amount of thick fluid flowed out from between her lips. Dana whispered.

'Permission?'

'Denied'.

She stopped strumming her clit almost immediately, but too late. She had expected permission and was too far along to stop herself. Dana gritted her teeth as her breath came out in a rush. It was an unfulfilling orgasm, physical, but with no mental or emotional attachment. She had never felt herself cum under these conditions. She felt embarrassed, turning a shade of red in regret.

'What is the punishment for cumming without permission?'

I asked it out loud to no one in particular, but everyone knew the answer. They had witnessed it several times.

'10 strokes, sir'.

Mom was the first to speak up. The guy behind the black woman wasn't listening. He was busy pumping the pink pussy full of cum. Suddenly my mom was alone on the table. The black woman had crawled off, and I could see cum running down the inside of her thigh. Dana was squirming at the thought of 10 strokes. The black woman made her way to the ladie's room as big hands pulled my mother off the table and flipped her over.

Dana followed the woman into the bathroom as the black man stood behind mom. Cum had been running down her crack, and he used the cum as lube to press his cock against my mother's ass. He seemed to be fumbling. Mom felt the cock against her ass. She steeled herself and shoved back hard. The head popped into her with a little shot of the pain she expected. She loved this initial invasion. She got a rush from being ass fucked.

Dana went into the bathroom and pushed the naked black woman against the wall. The surprised woman fell into the attack. Dana kissed her passionately and rubbed the woman's pussy, feeling her fingers being covered by the cum still inside. Dana finger fucked the woman, still kissing her deeply. Her other hand found thick hard nipples.

'Pull on them. Hard. Yes. I like that'.

The tall black woman fell into the embrace. Dana had nearly never had a same sex experience before this. She fumbled around on a drunken occasion or 2 in college, but never sober and never in passion. Suddenly, Dana felt the pussy spasm. The woman was in orgasm on her fingers. She was loving the feeling, not just in the pleasure, but by being in control.

She released the woman, pushing her to her knees and lifting her skirt. The woman pushed Dana's legs apart for better access and experienced lips and tongue went to work. The black woman kneeling before her, in contrast, was very experienced. While she ran her tongue up and down the slit, she stopped often to flick her tongue, slow and fast from side to side across the erect clit. She did it hard and soft, tasting this white woman's passion coming from deep within her.

Dana let out a scream as a powerful orgasm rocked her body from head to toes. Her legs buckled, and she nearly slid down the wall. She just caught herself before she would have hit the floor. She shook for several minutes before she began to regain her composure. She had a 'what the fuck' thought as she recovered. Feeling this good was worth 20 lashes rather than 10. Dana pulled the woman up and kissed her hard. The women came out a few minutes later.

Mom was still being fucked in the ass, but by a different guy. He disengaged himself and pulled mom along. He sat in a chair and pulled her, ass first, onto his cock. Mom was facing out, riding up and down as another guy came up and stuffed himself into her pussy from the front. A 3rd guy came up behind the seated guy and pulled her mouth to his cock. This event never happens like it does in the movies, and several uncoordinated minutes followed.

They seemed to try to get on the same page, but it just wasn't working. Not that it prevented the orgasms. These guys, one after the other began to cum in, on and around my mother. She was bouncing around like a rag doll as each tried position her for their personal pleasure. Mom had a single event like this very early in her life with my dad. Everyone seemed to be in synch, moving together. She had sought a repeat of this many times, but could never get the dance to go right.

Not that it mattered. Just being used by 3 guys at one time excited her. She would welcome a foursome if she could find another hole to use. She had been used by everyone in the bar at least once and twice by a few. She finally took a break, getting a drink and making it to the bathroom on shaky legs. When she came out 15 minutes or so later, she was refreshed, walking straight, hair and make up done and ready to go again if she had any takers.

Mom walked around naked for a while, chatting with a few guys. When Dana and I went back to the main bar, she was in a crouch, sucking a cock. We watched her drain the guy's balls, and she looked around, gathering up her clothes and dressing. Dressing was a stretch for this activity, since all she had was a small skirt and a blouse. Most of the time, after engaging in this activity, she was drained.

This time, she seemed fine, as though she was ready for more. None of the men seemed up for using her again. She kissed a few of the men, spoke to a few more, and indicated that she was ready to leave. Once back in the car, I asked a few questions. Mostly just small talk, but we circled back around to her little adventure.

'Eh, it was all right'.

'Just all right?'

'Too vanilla for me. We might need some new players'.

I understood. Mom wanted what she considered action. What she got was sex. Dana had a look and she turned around to look at mom. Dana's look was part question and part uncomprehending. Mom looked at me for approval to speak her mind. I nodded.

'Speak freely'.

Mom got a crazy smile on her face. I had a feeling that my mother knew somehow that she was being replaced as my #2. She intended to push the new girl's buttons. Mom was unaware of what had already transpired between Dana and I. I could see that she thought Dana was green. She intended to shock the newbie. I was partly amused, partly curious as to how this was going to go.

'I've had 2 feet of cock in me many times. I need more than that. Nobody spanked me, nobody tied me up, nobody even slapped my tits. Just fucking. Boring'.

Mom searched Dana's face for a reaction and didn't find one. Dana crooked a finger for mom to some forward. When mom leaned forward, Dana grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face close. Dana hissed in my mother's ear.

'You show no appreciation, you spoiled cunt. You and I are going to have a little talk. You'll beg for boring before I'm done with you'.

Dana shoved her back in her seat. Mom's look was more intrigued than anything. It was clear that she had misjudged the situation and the woman. Dana turned back to the front and mom didn't say another word as we pulled in to the house. Dana entered the house like she owned it. She stripped off her clothes as she entered. Mom stepped over the discarded skirt. Dana was on mom in a heartbeat. She slapped my mother across the face.

'Pick it up, slut. You aren't the queen of this castle any more. I am'.

Dana walked off like she did own the place. She looked back at me and indicated left. I nodded and she went into the bedroom, dropping her blouse at the door. Mom stood with her mouth open. I was pretty happy about the way this was unfolding. Mom could be a switch, but she was far more a bottom than a top. Dana wasn't in the room for more than a minute when her voice, loud and angry, came through the door.

'Get in here, you cunt'.

Mom rushed in. I was impressed by the attitude. I hadn't even fucked the little blonde yet, but she seemed to know her place. I went to the bedroom. Mom was kneeling on the floor before Dana, her head down.

'Look at the bed'.

Mom looked. I looked. Nothing registered. It was well made. Someone had turned down one corner.

'What color are the pillows?'

'Red'.

'Red, what?'

'Red, mistress'.

'And the sheets?'

I finally got it.

'Blue, mistress'.

'When you change the sheets, you change out the entire set. You get it, you fucking lazy cow?'

Weak words this time.

'Yes, mistress'.

'Draw me a bath. Get me a whip. Do the fucking bed right. And why the fuck are you still dressed?'

My mother scrambled away. She seemed not to know what to do first. She stopped on the way to the bathroom, reversed course to the closet, shedding her clothes as she went. Dana came to me. She pulled me into the next room. The small blonde wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my cheek, my neck and whispered in my ear.

'You will tell me if I'm overstepping. I think I love my new life. I am yours for as long as you'll have me. What do you like, master or sir? Would you like to fuck me or would you like your cock sucked?'

The words came out rapid fire. Dana was gushing with excitement. It seemed to me that for the first time in her life, she recognized that she had found her place in the world. I had made a very good choice.

'I think sir. I never looked at this as a master slave thing. Yes, I'm going to fuck you. Now'.

I pulled her over to the end of the couch. I bent her over the arm. Her ass was at the right level and her feet were off the floor. Her face was down against the seat cushion. I pulled her face up and put my lips close to her ear.

'You know this doesn't change anything. You have 20 lashes coming'.

I took off my slacks.

'I know, sir. I also had an orgasm in the bathroom at the club. I might be up to 30'.

Dana's voice was low, barely over a whisper. She closed her eyes and put her face down. Her ass wiggled a bit. I stepped up and felt her lips. The pussy felt hot and wet. I pushed a finger inside of her, then 2. I finger fucked her for a few minutes. She pushed back against my fingers, but stayed silent. I pulled my fingers out and offered them to her mouth. Dana immediately opened her lips and sucked my fingers clean.

I backed up and lined my cock up with her lips. She wiggled a tiny bit again. I didn't think she did it intentionally. It was just a reaction. My fingers had been wet as I stroked her tight hole. In my mind, she was as ready as she was going to be. My cock head opened her lips. I pressed forward without stopping, until I was in her as far as I could go. Normally, I would have stopped when I felt resistance, backed up and went in a few inches at a time. This time, I just pushed through the resistance.

Her hands balled into fists and she gritted through the pain. My cock was larger than any of the men she had been with, even the black cocks she had a few days before. One girlfriend had measured it once. It was a hair over 10" long and 5 or 6" around. Dana's breath came out in a pained exhale.

I pulled out and began to fuck her with long strokes. Her pain turned to pleasure. There was still some pain, but the sensation of being so filled amped up her level of excitement. I fucked into that little pussy over and over. Her breath became ragged, and I reached around and under to find her clit. I fucked her a little harder and faster, running my fingers over the stiff knob. She went rigid and came hard on my fingers and cock.

'Oh, fuck'.

Forgot to ask permission to cum. Lost herself in the moment. Something. It didn't matter. The pussy had expanded to fit me, gripping me like it wanted to draw the cum out of me. I just felt perfect. Dana was being fucked into oblivion. It took all of my concentration to hold myself back. I finally gave in to the feeling and flooded her pussy with cum. Dana stiffened as she had another orgasm. Smaller than the first, without a doubt, but strong.

I pulled out slowly and watched as several days of built up semen began to leak from between her lips, white and thick.

'What a cock'.

Dana whispered, more to herself than out loud. She got off the couch and went to her knees. I steeled myself as she worked her mouth over my sensitive cock head. She tried, but couldn't fit me fully in her mouth. She went to licking, cleaning my cock lovingly. It was her first look at my dick, and she looked at it from every angle, as though she was committing it to memory.

'Is there anything you'd like from me immediately sir?'

I raised her up and she stood on her toes to reach my lips. I kissed her deeply.

'Go to work'.

I smiled as she turned toward the bedroom to deal with my mother.

12