Patricia's Encounter In The Park

Story Info
Patricia gets to audition for porn work...or does she?
1.5k words
3.64
37.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

Sethp 2008 all right reserved.

She could barely contain her excitement as she hurried around her apartment. He was older and most probably pulling a fast one on her but...what if he wasn't? He had said all the right things and new just what buttons to push as they chatted on line. Maybe she had been too forward? It's not like she wasn't being truthful and this wasn't right up her alley.

The time that she had met those two boys at Maria's party jumped to mind. She sure wasn't shy or embarrassed that night. She wasn't worried about getting in trouble or being taken advantage on that occasion.

Of course she was old enough. She had just turned 18. She was very sexually experienced for her age. In fact the things she had done would have caused Jenna Jamison to blush. And secret fantasies and fetishes? She had dozens, including a crush on shemale porn star Gia Darling. even so, all of her sexual experiences had been with boys her own age or younger than her.

Patricia straightened out her denim skirt and t-shirt. She knew that she was over weight and not the prettiest girl around but that didn't curb her enthusiasm one bit. She was very proud of her perky orange sized boobs and luscious ass. It was big, that was for sure but she had never had a problem finding a boy that would do her doggie style.

As Patricia finished getting ready at the mirror, she couldn't help but admire her full, plump lips. They were made for sucking cock and that was by far her favorite pastime. She was worried when she sent Seth her picture over the Internet that he wouldn't she wasn't hot enough for his Internet venture. He told her that he had worked for some of the more famous porn companies in southern California and he had sent her links of some of the amateur porn that his friends had shot and posted on line.

She thought back to how it had all started. She was watching porn clips on her favorite site and had ventured into the chat room there. Almost like magic, a few moments later this funny guy had entered and was looking to make porn in her hometown! He was quite a bit older than her and he was a white guy to make matters worse, but there was something about him that she found very intriguing.

Soon they had switched to a private chat room and he wanted her to audition for his porn company. He said he would take digital pictures of one of her world famous blowjobs and take it to his business partners.

After what had seemed like months the day of their actual meeting and audition had finally arrived. They had agreed to meet near her house at a public place and then if she felt comfortable she would blow him in his car! She couldn't believe that she had agreed to it. No matter how much she tried to talk herself out of it she just couldn't keep away.

The day had arrived and she was finally ready. One glance back into the full-length mirror and she was ready to go. She walked two blocks to the fast food restaurant that they had agreed to meet at. She had no idea what he looked like and hoped that he was at least a little bit cute and that he wasn't repulsed by how much she weighed.

She was finally there. Patricia walked inside the restaurant and scanned the dinning area. There was a really old man in the corner. No that couldn't be him. There were a couple of teenaged boys laughing at something in the booth to the right. It wasn't them she was sure. After a few more minutes of searching she decided to get a drink and sit at one of the tables with a good view of the door.

After the longest 15 minutes of her life he entered. She knew it in an instance. He walked in with a lot of confidence and a smile that could have melted a glacier. He was cute she thought with much relief. He had a touch of gray in his hair, but instead of aging him it gave him this added presence that she found irresistible.

He scanned the room much the way she had and eventually they locked eyes and she smiled at him. She could tell right away that he was very pleased with her. Maybe it was because she was so much younger than him or maybe, just maybe it was because he thought she really was sexy and cute.

"Hi" he said warmly. "You're even more beautiful in person. I'm very pleased."

Her dark skin hid her blushing, or so she hoped.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." Patricia replied. "Ready and a little bit nervous."

The plan had been to get in Seth's car and drive to a park somewhere and she would show him her stuff. They both decided, instead, to walk across the street and find a secluded spot in the trees there.

Patricia noted that Seth had his camera bag and smiled and the hope of a good audition.

After walking around awkwardly for the better part of half an hour, Seth decided that the only place to really get a secluded shoot would be under the bridge on the bike and jogging trail.

They had a bit of a rough time getting down the embankment but finally they managed and Seth pulled out his digital camera. He walked further down the slope under the bridge so that he could get a full-length shot of her. Patricia nervously posed for him and then Seth asked her what her bra size was.

"I'm only a C. You would think with how big the rest of me is that god would have given me much larger tits!" She answered.

"Can I see them?" He asked. "I think I'll be very happy with what you have."

Patricia pulled up her shirt and bra exposing her boobs to Seth, who quickly snapped a couple of pictures of them.

"Patricia?" Her older admirer asked. "May I feel them?"

Suddenly the excitement and sexuality of the encounter was starting to be replaced by embarrassment and unease. She nodded her head in agreement anyway and Seth soon had his hands on her firm breasts.

"Wow!" He said. "Very nice!"

Patricia noticed that Seth was starting to get a sizable bulge in his pants.

"I'm ready." Patricia announced and traded places with Seth as she pulled her shirt back down over her shapely chest. As Patricia started to assert a small level of control her unease started to dissipate and she felt even better as the thought of a nice hard cock in her mouth came to mind.

Seth Sat down, higher on the embankment than her so that as she kneeled she was in a really good position to administer to his cock. As Seth fumbled with his camera and slowly started to unzip his pants, Patricia couldn't stand it anymore and took full control. She reached into his pants with both hands and fished out a rather surprisingly large penis.

Patricia quickly engulfed his cock in her mouth sliding her full lips all the way down his shaft. She loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth and the taste of precum.

Seth moaned in delight and Patricia was feeling very pleased that he thought she had a talent for cock sucking. She looked up at him as she sucked his cock and he smiled down at her and kept snapping pictures.

She had her hand wrapped hard around his shaft and pumped him as she sucked him into her mouth. Her other hand gently caressed his balls. She could feel him start to tense and knew that he would last much longer.

They had agreed before hand to let him cum in her mouth and take pictures as his sperm oozed out of her mouth and down his shaft. She usually swallowed and was a little bit disappointed that she wouldn't get her fill of sperm today but the pictures would be well worth it.

"I'm going to cum." He warned.

He erupted into her mouth. She was surprised at the amount and gagged a little as his first shot hit the back of her throat. She looked up at him with his cock still deep in her mouth and the cum started dripping out of Patricia's mouth. Seth snapped a few more pictures and Patricia slid her lips off of his cock and wiped the few remaining strands of semen off of her mouth.

Patricia watched as Seth stuffed his semi hard, wet cock into his boxer briefs and fastened his pants.

The odd couple walked out of the park as awkwardly as they had walked in and went their separate ways. Patricia always regretted that they never saw each other after that. Sure he sent her the pictures. She also found out that he really wasn't in the porn business, but that didn't matter. It was a blowjob that she would never forget. And she was quite sure that he wouldn't either.

The End

Copyright 2008 Sethp

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers