Patricia's Midnight Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
Late-night call leads to arousal & curiosity.
1.3k words
3.81
29.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang at midnight.

"Were you sleeping?" she asked.

"Not really. Just dozing. I miss you."

"I miss you, too. That's why I called. I can't stop thinking about you."

Her name is Patricia. She is my wife. She was out of town at a conference. It was only one night, but...

"You're up kind of late, aren't you?" I asked. " I thought the first round of meetings started at eight tomorrow."

"It does. I'm being naughty."

Even approaching middle-age, my wife is still a very attractive woman, spending her lunch hours in the gym, rather than in a restaurant. Her body is tight and strong; her breasts are small but firm, and her ass is gorgeous. And though we have been married for a number of years, we still love the physical part of our relationship, enjoying the quirks and surprises that a healthy sex life generates.

So when I told her, last year, that imagining her being touched by another man gave me a very excited erection, she began to surprise me with occasional stories of her extramarital exploits. She made them explicit enough to really excite me, but left them vague enough so that I could never be sure if they were fantasy or fact.

One evening she came home, her business suit rumpled, and tossed her damp panties in my lap with a story about a brief tryst in the parking lot. Another night she came home later than expected and spent a dizzying hour relating her adventure picking up a guy in a bar.

True? Or not?

It doesn't matter. The sex after these events was hot and passionate. God, this woman turns me on.

So, even though I wasn't expecting a call from her tonight, I wasn't totally surprised either.

"How naughty?" I asked.

"Only a little."

"I hear music in the background," I said to her.

"Yes," she said. "We found this incredible little roadhouse just outside of town. They even have a phone booth, if you can believe it."

"We?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess I ought to tell you that part. One of the accountants from New York, Kevin Prine, asked me out to dinner."

"And you went."

"It was only dinner."

"Was it?"

"Well...there was also dancing."

"Uh, huh. What are you wearing?"

"That little black dress you bought me, the one..."

" I know the one," I said. Short, tight and very sexy. She's a stone knockout in that dress.

"You shouldn't be allowed out in public in that dress," I said.

"You getting hard, aren't you?" she asked.

"You know I am."

"You know the rules. No touching."

"That goes for you, too."

"I don't need to. Kevin does enough touching for both of us. Remember that old saying about Roman hands and Russian fingers?"

"Yeah."

"That's Kevin."

"Are you allowing these...touches?"

"Sure, honey, it's called dancing. Ever hear of the Mohito? Lots of touching. Everybody does it."

"Do they?"

"Of course. Are you thinking about his hands feeling every part of my body?"

"How can I help it? You've planted the images carefully. What happens after this?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"And you wouldn't tell me if you had."

"True."

"Is this the same Kevin I met at the Christmas party; black, shaved head, athletic, tailored clothes?"

"Oh...I forgot that you'd met him. Yes, this is the same Kevin."

"You didn't forget."

"Well, maybe I didn't. But remember, no touching," she said.

"I'm not," I said. "But it takes self-discipline."

"You know I love you," she said.

"Of course I know it. You're proving it right now. And I love you for it, Pat."

She giggled.

"Flirt and fuck as a favor to my husband. What woman wouldn't love it?"

"You turn me on, baby."

"But are you sure it doesn't make you jealous? How could you love me and not be jealous?"

"Sure, it makes me jealous, honey. And jealous makes me horny. Do you know how much I want you right now?"

"Well, if you're sure."

"I can't wait to touch you. We are going to fuck for ten straight hours when you get back."

"Then you probably want me to tell you some more details," she offered. "Just to keep you aroused."

"So you've been holding out on me, Patty?"

That laugh again. I love that laugh.

"Let's just say I'm pacing the story."

"So what are these details?"

"Well, when Kevin was teaching me this Mohito dance, he spent a lot of time grinding his pelvis into my ass."

"Mmmm, I don't blame him."

"But the thing is, it must've really excited him, because I could feel his hard cock against my bottom."

"And?"

"And in addition to being handsome, he's also got one goddamn big dick."

"Either you are very lucky or very conniving."

"Pure luck," she said. "I swear."

And then she giggled again.

"Uh, huh."

"Are you fantasizing about me sucking that big dick into my mouth?"

"More importantly, are you fantasizing about it?" I asked.

"I think I'll let you wonder about that."

"Are you wet?"

"Honey, my panties got so wet I finally just took them off."

"And?"

"And, I guess I gave them to Kevin."

"That makes a statement."

"Are you presumptuous enough to believe that you're the only man I tease?"

"So there are others?"

"You can think about that, too. Next time you kiss me, you'll wonder whose cock has been in my mouth."

"Besides Kevin's, you mean."

"He's trying hard, but he hasn't made it yet."

"What are his chances?"

"Right now?" she said. "I'd say it's 60/40 in favor of hot, raw, steamy sex before dawn."

"Has he ever hit on you before?"

"Never; or any of the other girls in the office, that I know of. I haven't heard any rumors."

"So why now?"

"I'm not sure, but it may have been the Jacuzzi."

"The Jacuzzi? I think you left out that part of the story."

"Oh, yeah, well after the conference ended today, some of us felt like a soak, so we went down to the hotel's Jacuzzi."

"I didn't know that you'd packed a bathing suit."

"Yeah, I have a small one that I keep for trips."

"How small?"

"Very small, sweetie."

I guess I groaned.

"Are picturing it? Does it make you hot; my tiny bikini; my nearly naked body in a tub full of horny men. Does it make you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Does it make you want to run your tongue down my ass?"

"Of course it does. Suck my cock."

"I dream about sucking your cock, baby. I crave your cock. But you are far away, and my cunt is very wet. So, as I was saying, my bikini is very small."

"Small enough to catch Kevin's eye."

"He really couldn't help but notice. The Jacuzzi was very crowded. All the seats were taken. Several guys offered to let me sit on their laps."

"How gentlemanly of them."

"Yeah, lover. And the most gentlemanly was Kevin. Or, at least, the cutest."

"Lots of hands in the Jacuzzi," I said, "and probably some cocktails to help reduce inhibitions."

"Yes, and a lot of hard dicks. Very titillating."

"I've never heard you use that word before."

"I'm expanding my horizons. Speaking of which, I gotta go," she said.

"I can hear a lot voices in the background. Is that your name your name they're calling?"

"Yeah, it's time for the wet T-shirt contest. I'll call you later."

"Are you...?" I started to ask, but she'd already hung up.

Wet T-shirt contest? As a spectator or a contestant?

I was left to lie awake, staring at the ceiling, and trying not to touch my erection, while visions of my wife's escapades played in my mind's eye in lurid detail.

Lots of detail.

Oh, yeah, I'd get a lot of sleep tonight.

To be continued...