Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I normally get off on the ride over there. I just want to have fun for as long as we can stand it.

I want to taste me on his cock so I ask him if I can suck on him for a little bit. I say this because I know from past experience that it doesn't take much for a guy to cum after fucking and then a blow job. I just love the taste of pussy (I guess it's the Bi in me).

I first have to smell his cock scent mixed with my cum. Then I lick it like a big stick popcicle. I lick down to his balls because that's where my cum collects the most. Then I give his cock one of my patent blow jobs. My mouth literally gushes and soaks his cock.

When I hear him start to tense up and breath heavily I ask him where he wants to cum. They usually want me to swallow there goo. I normally do cause I love the taste and texture of cum and it drives guys crazy usually because for some reason most girls don't swallow. Hey it's all protein.

I usually shot his first burst on my face so he and my husband (see you forgot about him 2 huh) can see it then I swallow a the rest. I love it if he has several hard burst hitting my throat.

If he wants to cum on me that's great because we can all see it. I am always amazed when I see a guy cum. It's so cool. I love the feeling as it hits my body. The cum is so hot and gooey. I love to feel it run down my body and I love to feel it with my fingers.

Guys get off when I scoop it up with my finger and put the cream in my mouth and tell them it's so tasty. I guess some girls think that cum on them is disgusting. I would take a bath in it if I could. Honestly.

I love it even more when a guy cums in my pussy. He takes it from my mouth as I try to get one more taste of him and he slams it in me and fuck's me hard. Then his body tenses up and he gives out a groan.

I love hearing them when they do that. I have to grab there ass and hold on so they don't pull out so I know that I'm going to be filled up with a strangers seed. Then I feel it as it spills into my hot pussy. I can actually feel it hit my pussy walls and I can feel the warmth of it.

As he continues to stroke his cock in me I can feel it lubricate his cock and slide with ease in and out of my pussy. The ultimate pleasure is when I feel it oozing out of my pussy and down to my ass. It's so hot and wet.

I love to reach around and feel his cock slide in my pussy and I can feel our cum all over his cock. I love to taste our sex cocktail.

As he collapses on me and I can feel his sweaty body with mine I feel like a total woman at this point.

I know that my husband is totally excited and pleased knowing that his wife has just pleasured another man. I look over to him and he is all smiles. He knows by the look on my face that I am in ecstacy. He knew that from just hearing me.

I know that this guy will soon feel strange in a few minutes when he remembers that we are not alone. I want to hold him and feel his warmth as long as I can.

There have been guys who I have fucked one time and have never seen or been with again. Although when we have seen each other again they may have thanked me and asked me if I'd do it again, I normally try and make it a one time thing because I want to keep that moment special.

Then there have been guys who after the night of sex I knew that once was not enough. If we felt the same way we all would make it clear that it was just sex and nothing else. I would make it clear to them that I would never leave or cheat on my husband. Most of the guys understood this perfectly.

There have been others that wanted to be with me alone, but I ended the contact because they crossed the line between sex and love. Lust good, love bad.

After we lay there for awhile the guy gathers himself up and we either make plans for another party or I say that it was fun and thank him very much for the great time.

I get the biggest kick out of the next thing that the guy says. Instead of thanking me he thanks my husband. Go figure. My husband quickly corrects him and tells him that he isn't the one he should be thanking. I guess it's that akward thing between a guy and a girl and a husband who watched him fuck his wife. Any ways everyone is happy.

After the guy leaves my husband and I are all smiles. He asks me if I am all right and that I was great. I know that what I do excites him and that he loves to watch. But most of all he loves the after effect.

Usually after I have just sucked someone I don't clean up because he loves to see the mess either in my hair or my glazed face. He loves to tell me what it looked like when the guys cum shots all over me or when it fills my mouth to the point of spilling out.

Some guys love to cum on me like my chest, tits or stomach but he likes it in my pussy or on my face. He is a creampie lover.

He loves it when after the guy leaves that I stand in front of him and let him see another mans cum ooze out of my wet pussy. He loves to stick his hard cock in me and feel a strangers cum in his wife. That to him is a total taboo.

I have often come home to him with a pussy full of cum for him to enjoy. He loves it when I take his hand and place it under my dress and let him feel the goo in me. It's like his own doggy bag after I come home with the left overs lol.

He hates it when I make him beg to hear all the sorted details and I know that by my telling him while he is fucking me is a sure way for him to get off so I have to be careful in how I tell him so he doesn't cum to quick. But thankfully my husband can go a long time before cumming.

But I don't want to get ahead of myself here. I have written several stories just about these subjects so I will leave that to another day.

As far as meeting guys and fucking them, well that all depends on the moment and if there is that attraction. If it's a girl I never pass the chance up. Those opportunities are much more rare to find.

A lot of guys think that I just meet guys and fuck them, that is not the case at all. I do love cock and would like to fuck a guy everyday, but I just don't for several reasons. The biggest reason is the times we live in. There are way to many SDT's out there and I plan on being around for awhile.

So like I said the moment and situation has to be just right in every sense. This is one reason why we are trying to find a local couple that we can become good friends with and build a trust with so we can have fun in and out of the bed.

So if your from my area and your interested in meeting Bi all means lets. If you are a couple and your thinking about cumming over to the Dark Side (LOL) You will never know if you don't try it. You can go to a club and just watch that's totally cool and accepted. You may want to try to soft swing first (fucking your mate in the same room with another couple doing the same).

I have been asked by a lot of people, mostly guys about the Lifestyle and how they can get their mate to get into it or if I have any advice. Well I have placed a link to a cool site at the end of this message that will explain the Lifestyle further and much better. I do not profess to be an expert on this subject so you really need to check into it through some much better sources.

All I can say for sure is this. #1 if your mate isn't into it, don't push them. It has to be a mutual thing, and discuss it before you make that step. #2 It's not for people who are not comfortable with other people looking let alone touching your mate. It's not for people who get jealous #3 No means No. In all our experiences with this subject we have never met another Lifestyle member who doesn't understand that rule.

I hope that this little introduction into my life helps you not only understand me, but perhaps other women like me as well. Trust me guys were out there. You just have to be patient and find us.

The internet is a great way to do just that. There are several groups, clubs and sites that offer ways of meeting girls and couples like us. You just have to find it.

And when a guy at work cums up to you and tells you about this wild girl he met last night well first of all you might want to believe him and secondly ask him where he met her. You may have found a cherry patch.

Bi for now, Patricia

P.S. please let me know what you think. If there are any couples in the lifestyle who have read this story I would love to hear your point of view.

12