Patricia's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Patricia's biography.
3.5k words
4.13
61.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers

Patricia's Bio

I get a lot of questions from readers and people who have seen my pix and movies and they have asked to know certain things about me. So I decided to put together a BIO about me to answer some of the most asked questions. So for those curious ones, here you go.

What is my birth date: 12-24-63

Where was I born: Pennsylvania

Where do I live now: Lancaster, Calif.

Where do I want to eventually live: In Parker Arizona and on Colorado river.

Am I married : Yes, happily to a very understanding man.

Height - 5' 8"

Weight - 125 lb.

Measurements - 36B-22-32

Hair - Brunet.

Eyes - Brown.

Best attributes - My eyes and long legs.

Favorite colors - Red, black and white.

Favorite drink - Corona, French Kamikaza, Screaming Orgasm (really).

Favorite food - Pasta and pizza.

Favorite place - The Colorado and the Kern River, anywhere around water.

Hobbies - Dancing, playing billiards, hiking, camping.

My stress relief - SEX (if a pool table isn't close by, than again sex on the table is fun).

Sexual interest - I love every thing about sex. I will try anything once with enough liquid courage. I consider myself "Tri-Sexual" cause I will try anything at least once. Things that I do enjoy are: One on one, 3 some's, 4 some's (guys and girls), me and another woman alone, gang bangs, bukkake, GS, light bondage, sight deprivation, creampies and oral.

Favorite place to have sex - 1st Anywhere outside, 2nd in a car, 3rd in public. 4th in bed, 5th as many different places in the house as possible.

Favorite positions - 1st Bent over a couch with my hands held and taken from behind. 2nd On my side in the fetus position with a man entering me from behind (for the deep penetration), 3rd on top and last but not least doggy style either with a cock or pussy in my mouth or fantasizing about it.

Favorite sex act - It's a toss up between oral sex and fucking (that would explain why I love having 2 men at once so much).

Least favorite sexual act - Anal (sorry guys, I only do it went I'm totally buzzed).

Favorite toy - The Rascally Rabbit (a vibrator that moves and has a clit simulator).

Special talents - OK this is no lie, but my mouth literally cum's with a cock in it. I've been told that I give killer blow jobs. My other talent is my being able to ejaculate while having my pussy fingered.

Most memorable sexual experience - My first time going to a swingers club (Freedom Acres). It was so wild I knew it was to good to be true. I kept waiting for the cops to raid the place. The people were so nice and and oh my the sounds were incredible, I felt like I was in an adult movies.

Most wildest and kinkiest thing I ever did - Wow where do I start. I guess having sex in the men's bathroom at a night club in front of several attentive men or peeing in a mens bathroom in that long urnal in front of and next to several men at a concert or my mall encounter with 3 strangers (if you read my stories about them, then you'll know why it's so hard to pick).

Most men that I have had sex with in a 24 hour period - 13 (at Erotic City Swingers Club).

My ultimate fantasy - To be invited to a party and find out that I'm the only female there in a room full of horny men only to find out that it's a bachelor's party and I'm the entertainment for the evening.

My ideal man - Honest, creative, fair looking body, open minded, a sense of humor, someone who doesn't ask me after sex "how was I", no macho men, doesn't get jealous, long hair is very cool, he must be clean, please no body odor unless you've just finished having a good work out (the only exception is if I'm working on my being forced to have sex fantasy, then my man is usually dirty).

My ideal woman - Nice body, doesn't have to have large breast, doesn't have to be a model (sex is an attitude, not a look), someone I can be friends with and also be my lover, someone I can share secrets with, a woman who has the same desires as me, someone who likes to go out with me and blow guys and gals away by showing our bodies off.

My sexual desires - Foreplay is a must, but it doesn't have to be a lot. Nice and gentle in the beginning and ending up hard and somewhat ruff. Someone watching us is a plus. If the feeling is right I'd love them to join us.

Turn on's - A good kiss, honesty, a man who knows how to please a woman, a well dressed man (guys if your in a club, have some style, no baseball hats) and a man who is open minded about sex.

Turn off's - A guy who only cares about himself and his getting off, men who lie, guys who are vulgar and make smart ass comments.

Q & A
Here are the most common questions I am asked.

Q - How old are you ?
A - 38 (shame on you, never ask a woman her age).

Q - Do you consider yourself a tease ?
A - Well it depends on your definition of a tease and the setting. The answer is No if you mean am I all show and no action. On the contrary, I have always disliked women who do that. I love to get men going by flashing and exposing myself in a subtle way, but I always feel the need to finish what I started. I just wish men would not be so shy and follow up on it by approaching me. Besides I really have a hard time saying no to a guy, especially when he is all excited like a puppy dog.

Q - Do you like guys checking you out ?
A - Is that a trick question. Sure what woman doesn't ? If she says she does mind, she's lying ! It makes me feel good and nasty and it encourages me to respond to him in a sexual way by giving him a hot show . Eye contact is a killer. Guys need to do more of it. They will go farther with women than any other tactic (this doesn't mean we want them to stare).

Q - Do you like men more than women ?
A - Now that's a hard one. I guess it depends on the sex of the person at the time. I love being fucked by a man and I love my husband, I love cock so much that I often crave it, but there is nothing like the touch and smell of another woman. Don't make me pick, I can't, I want them both.

Q - Does size really matter ?
A - Honestly it does matter how you use it. I've been with a man who had a cock that was 1 " hard. You have to be creative. As far as me getting off on it, well I climax giving head, as far as his pleasure well that's where my exception for anal cums from. My personal preference is a cock with girth and a big cock head. I like both circumcised and uncircumcised. The plus of an uncircumcised cock is that I love to play with the foreskin in my mouth during oral sex. The largest cock I've ever had was Wayne's 12" snake. The widest cocks were the 2 black guys from Freedom Acres. One in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I thought I was going to be split open.

Q - Do you do anything to stay in shape?
A - I run and swim for my health and body, but besides the rest of my body I do have an exersize for my pussy to keep it in shape and nice an tight. My husband says that my pussy can milk a cock to cum.

Q - How old where you when you had your first sexual experience ?
A - I was 14 (to hear about my first, check out the story).

Q - When did you first get into the Lifestyles ?
A - While I was dating my husband I told him about my sexual adventures before I met him. I guess it turned him on and one night when he took me to a club and watched me have sex with 2 guys. After that I found that he didn't get jealous when other men looked at me or talked to me. He was very confident in himself and our relationship so slowly but surely we expanded our sexual desires to an open relationship.

Q - Do you like CUM ?
A - I am a certified CUM addict. I love everything about it. I love the taste, the smell, the thick gooey texture (every man's cum taste different). If you're a woman and you don't like it's tangy taste you can try to have your man eat some parsley it makes it taste sweet. I do swallow, but on request I let the guy see it oozing out of my mouth. I love the feel of hot cream hitting my body or face. I really enjoy creampies. I love the feel of a man cumming inside me and then going about my business. As I walk around I get totally excited feeling the cum running out of my pussy and down my thighs. I like surprising my man by cumming home to him after I've just been fucked by another man and taking his hand and letting him feel the other mans still warm cum inside of my pussy.

Q - How often do you think of sex ?
A - Would you believe 24 hours a day.

Q - What won't you do sexually ?
A - I have tired a lot of things, I do know that I am not a big fan of anal sex. Other than that I can't think of anything else that I've haven't done, but I know that there is always something new and fun to experience. I believe I'd try anything with enough liquid courage.

Q - What kind of clothes do you like to wear when you go out ?
A - I love to wear sexy revealing dresses. On special occasions I like to wear stockings and a garter belt or thigh high hose. I find that men find them very exciting. I can't understand why more women don't wear them. They would get more of a response from a man than that pants outfit. I normally wear crotch less panty hose for that easy access and it's so much easier to go to the bathroom with them like that. I have several pairs of "cum fuck me pump's". In the summer time I love to wear my dolphin type shorts (you know the ones that are lose fitting and short) and a white short nearly see thru summer dress. I rarely wear panties, unless I have a special reason to.

Q - Do you like kinky sex ?
A - That is a broad question. I do love many aspects of it like having sex in public, I love to have people watch while I have sex, I use ice, whip cream, fruit, hot wax, some foreign object penetration, fur covered handcuffs, sight deprivation, swings, some soft bondage, gang bangs and peeing. I just love being knotty.

Q - Do you do kinky sex on request ?
A - It would depend on the request. I am very open minded as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Q - How often do you swing ?
A - I try to attend a party at least once a month either at Freedom Acres or a friends party.

Q - Do you like interracial sex ?
A - Yes, I'm an equal opportunity woman. It excites me to see the contrast between my skin and theirs, black men love to fuck hard, Latin men are passionate, plus it's one of those big taboo things that makes it the most exciting. There are some guys, that get so pissed off about me doing it though. Hey it's just sex, get over it.

Q - Do you worry about friends or family seeing your pix and movies out there ?
A - I didn't really think about it until one day my brother n law was approached by a co worker who wanted to show him a cool adult site. While they were looking at it my brother n law about fell over when he saw a photo series of me. He told the guy that he knew me but the guy didn't believe him.

A short while later my brother n law came to me at a family get together and asked me about it. He showed me the site and well what was I going to do. I couldn't lie so I told him that it was in fact me. He thought it was pretty cool and I gave him some address's to other web sites I was on. He told me that no one at his work believed it was me, so we took a G rated photo with him at the party so he could show them.

I decided to have some fun so I posted some photos on the same site that his co worker had seen me on and I personally dedicated the series of photos to my brother n law by his first name with a little story to all of his co workers. He loved it and he told me later that they all thought he was the man after that.

So to answer your question, no I don't worry about it any more. My family and even some friends back east where I grew up have seen them and the majority of the comments are "you go girl." The weird part isn't the family or friends it's the going to the grocery store and having guys approach me and tell me that I look familiar or they do know where they have seen me and want my autograph or a pic with me. Now that's scarey. This isn't a very small town and it's amazing how many people look at adult sites in this town.

Q - If a stranger approached you and told you that he wanted to have sex with you, would you ?
A - It really depends on the moment, the guy (if he met my ideal man criteria), if my chaperone was there. But not matter what he would either have to show me that he is std free or use a condom.

You also have to be willing to have my chaperone there and photos will more than likely be taken and posted on the internet. If you wish to have your face covered up then that can be done. That's the exhibitionist side of me. If it's not in public then at least the public will see us.

Now a woman is totally different. That is just for me and private, unless she states different. I have meet a few women who know about my web site pix and have wanted to do a series with me, but those are rare and few.

Q - How can I meet you ?
A - Well that's pretty easy and up to you. I enjoy going out dancing and just hanging out with my friends at local clubs. I Love to meet new people and I am very approachable. All I ask is that you use common since. If I'm out flashing my pussy or obviously being nasty in public that's one thing, but if I am with my family, close friends or business associates just don't say "Hey Patricia, I saw you on the internet. Let's fuck." That wouldn't be cool. Just walk up and say hi and we can go from there. I will let you know if it's cool to talk about sex and you will get the same vibe from me.

Q - Would I be willing to do a photo shoot with me ?
A - Yes, I have agreed to doing photo shoots for guys before who wanted the pix for themselves or to post on their web sites. I have on rare occasions even been flown to them and have done photos shoots and parties. But they have to include my chaperone being there for my safety.

Q - How often do you masturbate and how do you normally do this ?
A - I try to find time to do it once a day. I normally finger myself to a soaking wet climax in the morning, but when I have lots of time I like to use different toys like my Cyber skin dildo (it feels like a mans cock in every way), my beads or a vibrating egg, but most of all I love my Rascally Rabbit. (To hear more about this refer to my stories area).

Q - Do you ever write about your sexual adventures and if so how can I get them ?
A - I absolutely do. One night I was telling my husband about what I had done with another man while we were having sex and as usual it drove him crazy how I told the story and we relived the sexual event. He told me that I should write for "Penthouse Forum" because of the way I told it and what it did to him. We both laughed, but later the next day he again suggested that I write a book about this stuff and after thinking about it and the effect it had on him I decided to take his suggestion. So I have written several stories about my "sexual adventures."

I posted them on my free web site and they must have been pretty good because I had requests from other sites wanting me to post them on their sites. I love to write about them now because I find myself having to stop and relive the moment. It gives me great literary inspiration.

Q - Do I have any movies of my sexual adventures and if so how can I buy them ?
A - Yes I have several movies, but I never have sold or given them out because I don't have a site to put them on for that. I wouldn't know how to get them to you. I do however have lots of mpg's that I post on different free sites.

Q - Do you worry about STD's
A - Very much so. When I was younger and up until a few years ago, I was of the mind that it wouldn't happen to me and that I thought that I could pick the clean ones. Well, after reading more about it and seeing more people from every walk of life getting some form of STD I decided it was time to make a change.

First I was tested for every thing and fortunately I was given a clean bill of health. I was lucky. Now I only party with people who are tested regularly like myself and are people that we know closely like a few married couples. We all have the same mind set of wanting to stay healthy and keep the sex in our group. Even then we still get checked.

Now the majority of my only doing full on sex with cum shots is limited to close friends and they do not want to be photographed for their own reason. It's hard to find guys who can show proof of being clean and although using condoms is safe, I prefer bare back for the feel and I love cum and so do the guys and gals who want to see my pix. So getting pix of bare back sex with cum shots is hard these days.

As far as guys I meet at clubs or elsewhere well if they can't show me a recent clean test then they have to use a condom. So all those pix that you see of me doing strangers or all the cum shots are either a year old or they have shown me an official doctor's note. This sort of puts a damper on sperm of the moment gang bangs and such, but at least I won't die. I think everyone should think this way. So have fun, but play safe.

I hope that this has helped you get a better idea who I am. If you have any other questions well you can E-mail or IM me, but please understand I get so much mail that it takes for ever to answer it and sometimes it might be deleted by accident with all the other bulk mail.

Bi for now, Patricia

cumn2xtc
cumn2xtc
172 Followers