Pat's Awakening

Story Info
Fifty-odd years without an orgasm...
2.3k words
4.33
181.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

"Oh yes, you lovely slut, just as instructed". Pat had opened the door and now stood in full view of the road dressed exactly as I had told her. 4" stilettos, black stockings with matching suspender belt and panties and a black under the nipple bra. For a woman in her early fifties she still had a tremendous body and thanks to me was just learning what to do with it.

I reached forward and ran my fingers over her freshly shaved pussy mound. "Open your legs a bit more, that's it." Looking warily over my shoulder she did as she was told. I watched as her large nipples started to stiffen and small shudders ran through her body. I let my fingers glide between her soft wet pussy lips, careful not to touch her clitoris. "Please Tony, lets go inside, someone might see us." Now I let my fingers run across her sensitive clit. "OK, you first." I knew I had her. She stood routed to the spot as my fingers worked their magic on her little bud. Her breathing was getting rapid and the tremors worse. Her eyes would close in sheer bliss before springing open again to search the road just twenty yards away from the where she stood.

"Well, if you really want to stay here where everyone can see what a real slut you are it's OK with me," I said, slowing slightly to keep her on the edge. She clutched hold of me. "God you bastard, don't stop, please. I'm nearly there, please Tony, please." One hard pinch on her now protruding clitty and it was all over. She buried her head in my neck as her orgasm tore through her. Her knees went weak and I half carried her into the house and laid her down on the sofa. Without a word I undid my flies and pulled my very hard cock from its confines. Instinctively she sat forward and took it into her mouth. "Don't forget what I taught you." She looked at me as she sucked my cock and then brought her tongue into play, running it under the sensitive ridge and swirling it round my shaft each time I thrust forward. She hadn't quiet got the hang of deep throating yet, but it had only been three weeks, there was plenty of time.

I knew her husband would be home shortly so I withdrew from her mouth and kneeling between her thighs I pulled her to the edge of the sofa and rammed it up her waiting cunt. "Oh yessssssss, fuck me hard, that's it, oh God that's lovely." I fucked her hard and fast, pulling on her erect nipples as I slammed into her. She stared open mouthed into my eyes as I pounded her cunt, the wind being knocked from her on each down stroke. "Tell me what you want Pat," I teased. "I want you to spunk up me, I want you to fill my cunt with spunk." She really was a quick learner. "Tell me what you are?" "I'm your slut, your cum slut, oh yessssss, I'm cumming..." And so was I. As she raised her hips to meet my final thrusts I thought my balls were going to burst. Jet after jet shot through my cock filling her lovely cunt. "See you next Tuesday," I said tucking myself in and making for the door.

Pat was my wife's best friend and I had known her for the best part of fifteen years. Her husband, Gary, liked his drink a little too much and would normally end each working day in an alcohol induced sleep. As Gary had been the only man ever to get inside Pat's panties, this left her one frustrated woman. Our affair started three weeks ago when she asked me to teach her Word on the PC. I work from home and She arrived at my house one afternoon after work dressed in a nice business suit; she was a receptionist at a doctor's surgery. I knew from my wife that Pat always wore stockings and as she sat next to me the nylon rustled as she crossed her long shapely legs. It was warm in office and soon her jacket was discarded. Under it she wore a lacy black blouse that was completely see through. Under that she wore a pretty black bra that just about covered her 36" tits. I'd often lusted after this woman and soon my mind was wandering. What would she do if I simply reached round and cupped her tits in my hands?

I was standing behind her looking over her shoulder when she hit a problem. I leant forward and placed my hand over hers on the mouse, my head was now almost on her shoulder. When I looked down I had a clear view down her blouse to a wonderful full cleavage and two heaving tits. I moved her hand to the various icons and explained what each one did. "Now you try," I said standing up and placing both hands on her shoulders. As she worked the mouse, I stared at her tits. It was too much. Throwing caution to the wind I let both my hands slowly slide forward, down inside her blouse until they were clamped over her bra covered tits. "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" I whispered in her ear. "Tony, no, we mustn't," she replied without making any effort to move my hands. I started to lick the side of her neck while tweaking her now very hard nipples between my finger and thumb. "Tony please..."

She turned her head towards me and our mouths met in a full passionate kiss. We continued to kiss as I undid her blouse and she didn't resist when I suggested we head for the bedroom. At last, I'd often fantasised about fucking Pat and now it was happening. I continued to kiss her as I undid the button on her skirt and she actually helped me ease it down over her thighs. I stood back to admire the sight. Dressed only in her sexy black underwear, stockings and high heels it was just as I had imagined.

Sue, my wife, often made comments in front of Pat about our marathon love making sessions, things like, "no wonder I'm tired, three hours he was at it last night," and "once that tongue gets started... hmmmm." Pat would blush and laugh but I always thought I could see a longing in her eyes, if only that was me sort of look. I also knew that Pat had never enjoyed oral sex in her life.

As I lay her back on the bed I whispered in her ear. "Tell me Pat, what would you like me to do to you?" "I, I, don't know, I..." "Would you like me to eat your pussy?" Her whole body shock and I swear her eyes filled with lust. "Oh yes, yes." She lay with her eyes closed as I removed her bra and panties. I like my pussies clean shaven but Pat had a small tuft of blond hair. It was super soft as I ran my fingers over it and each time she would shudder and give a gentle moan. I gently eased her legs open and played my fingers across her cunt lips, never actually going inside the lips, just gently across the outside. I watched as they responded, filling with blood and becoming puffy, opening slightly to reveal a soft wet lining. Now I slowly ran my fingers into her slit, enjoying the warmth and dampness. She moaned louder as I flicked across her clit, causing it to poke out like a small prick. Her nipples were pointing upwards and looked rock hard, I brushed my palm over them and again she moaned in pleasure. "What do you want me to do Pat? You'll have to tell or I won't do it." "Please, I want you to..." "C'mon, do what?" "I want you to lick it." "Lick what Pat, tell me what you want me to lick." She was a little stunned at this and for a minute I thought I'd broken the spell. But a few more moves across her clitoris soon had her begging for more.

"I want you to lick my... oh yessssss... vagina," she finally said, thrashing about on the bed as her first orgasm tore through her body. I waited until she had regained her breath. "Nice?" I enquired. "My God, I came, I actually had an orgasm!" She pulled me to her and started to cover my face in kisses. "You made me cum, it was wonderful, you actually made me cum." "Bloody hell, steady on girl, anyone would think you've never cum before." She looked at me wide eyed. "I haven't." "What, you mean you've never had an orgasm with Gary before?" "Never." "What, even when you were first married?" "Nope, not even then. He's a two second merchant, always has been, role on, cum and role off, he's never ever thought about me." "Didn't you ever say anything?" "I thought it must be me."

Wow, what a revelation. This woman had just experienced the first orgasm of her life and I hadn't even started with my tongue yet." We talked for a while as we lay together on the bed. I gently stroked her nipples as Pat told me of her life with Gary. She hadn't even brought herself to orgasm believing that it was a sin to touch herself. "Oh dear, looks like I'll have to re-educate you, doesn't it." "If it makes me cum again I'll do anything." "Good, then lets start with the terms, this," I said grabbing hold of her pussy, "is a cunt. These are tits and this is a prick or cock, OK." "Cunt, tits and cock," she repeated happily. "So, now will you eat my cunt?" she asked. Over the next half hour I brought her off more times than I can remember. She was like a pent up well of unleashed frustration and emotion, the more she came the more she wanted. The only time she hesitated was when I tried to shove my cock in her mouth.

"Urgh, sorry, I don't think I can do that," she said turning her head to one side. "OK, lets start slowly, you've never licked or sucked a cock before right?" She nodded agreement, "how about played with one?" "Well, sometimes Gary would ask me to wank him off, usually when he was too pissed to climb on." "And did you enjoy wanking his cock?" "I s'pose so, it was OK." "Did you like it when he came?" "Yeah, I loved watching it shoot up my arm or all over his chest." "Good, then lets start with you slowly wanking my cock, only I want you to put your face right next to it." Pat crawled down the bed and took hold of my cock. She slowly started to wank it up and down while staring intently at it from a few inches away. "Does it look nice?" I asked. "Hmm, it's different from Gary's, his has got all this loose skin and all this muck round the rim." I explained that I was circumcised. To my surprise she then took her hand away and sniffed it. "Yours smells clean, his always left my hand smelling of piss."

"Why don't you give it a little lick, just touch it with your tongue, see how soft it is." She tentatively poked her tongue out and allowed the tip to touch my cock. She giggled as my cock twitched and then did it again, only this time she licked up the entire shaft. "Hmm, it really is nice and soft." Getter braver, she now started to plant kisses on the head and eventually with a little persuasion she took the entire head into her mouth and started to run her tongue round it. "Good?" I enquired, "hmmmmmmm," was all I heard as she kept on licking and sucking. I didn't cum in her mouth that first time, after all, why spoil a good thing. But from then on Pat was quite happy to suck on my cock. In fact, I almost had to pull her off it in order to fuck her.

We started of in the missionary position, the only one Pat knew. After a few minutes of vigorous poking she was coming on my cock and clutching me so hard I thought my ribs would crack. I suggested doggy style. Despite her age, her body would pass for a twenty year olds and her perfectly rounded arse stared up at me as I crawled up the bed behind her. I made a mental note to take her arse cherry asap. I soon had my balls slapping against her thighs and with a finger playing with her clit she was coming almost continuously. "Oh yes, don't stop, yes that's it, like that, fuck my cunt, oh my Goddddddddd." By the time I shot my load my cock, balls and thighs were covered in cum juice, she was literally squirting the dam stuff out.

And that's how it all started. After that first day Pat would call round at every opportunity. With Sue and Gary safely out the way we would fuck and suck ourselves stupid, she became addicted to sex. If I wanted her to do something, I simply threatened to end the affair. This was how I eventually persuaded her to drink my cum and let me fuck her arse, two things which she now enjoys as much as fucking. I make her dress in kinky clothes and on one occasion I took her to a porn cinema wearing just her stockings, suspenders and heels. Of course she was covered by a long coat until we got there, then I made her take it off, open her legs wide and play with her cunt. She had more than my prick in her hand that night.

But that's another story.

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers