Pat's Fourth

Story Info
My wife's fourth visit to La Chateau.
1.7k words
4.25
44.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again there was no talk that evening regarding Pat's massage earlier in the day. Again I was seduced in the living room, but this time in lieu of the lavender teddy she wore a short little rose colored silk satin robe with a black sash and collar accompanied by black heels (the only pair that she owned as far as I knew). Once in the bedroom the robe came off and I was at last treated to my wife's pussy minus any muff. I didn't ask what had possessed her, just said "Mmmmm..." and set about giving my tongue and her clit both a good workout before settling in for another long glorious fuck.

The fourth visit to la Chateau was exactly one week later. Mona informed me that Pat had called in advance to specifically request another "four hands" session. Walking into the reception area that day she was greeted by Irina sitting at the desk, again dressed in her uniform as the previous week but this time with a couple more buttons undone and high heels and white hosiery had been added. What Pat didn't know was that Irina wasn't wearing anything at all underneath and that just a few minutes prior she had been in the black room sucking away on my dick, a task which at that particular moment Mona was attending to.

Irina showed Pat back to the massage room and poured the obligatory glass of prosecco for her before assisting her out of her blouse and skirt, hanging them up, then unclasping the back of the lacy purple bra Pat had worn then slid it down and off her, freeing her lovely tits. Pat stepped out of the matching panties then handed them to Irina and they joined the other clothes on the pegs. After another swig of the bubbly Pat climbed up on the table. Irina left the room to rejoin me on the other side of the one-way glass.

Mona passed my baton back to Irina's cock craving mouth and whispered "Showtime." When she reappeared on the other side of the mirror she pranced naked across the room in her heels to the head of the table. Bending over and brushing aside the hair from the back of Pat's neck she softly delivered a kiss right at the nape. Then she leaned over and dangled and dragged her tits down Pat's back, across her ass, and down her legs. Upon reaching her feet, she resumed a normal posture and began a more conventional massage, kneading her first her toes, then instep, then ankles and calves.

As Mona worked upward Pat spread her thighs and offered us a scrumptious view of her labia. Mona took shed her shoes, climbed up on the table, and knelt between Pat's legs. From this position she began working on her back and asscheeks for a while. After a bit she dismounted and resumed the massage from a standing position.

Pat seemed to be getting restless and finally asked if it wasn't going to be four handed. Mona told her to be patient and relax. A moment later the door opened and in walked Peter.

We had discussed this, but it was still a bit of a shock to see a naked man enter the room with my wife lying there with her bits all on display the way they were. He quietly moved to the side of the table opposite Mona and gently joined in massaging her back.

He was slightly built, about five foot six with sandy color hair. His cock had been semi-rigid when he entered but soon was standing proudly at full attention. Mona had suggested him for this situation because of his small and somewhat delicate hands, so the massage proceeded along with the two of them working on Pat and her unaware of the fact that a naked male with a now raging hard-on was part of the equation. When Mona shifted to the head of the table Peter went to the foot and concentrated on Pat's insoles while Mona attended to her neck and shoulders. When Mona shifted to an arm and hand, Peter did so as well.

Mona next moved back to the head of the table and motioned for Peter to stand behind her She instructed Pat to roll over then climbed up, straddled Pat's waist. Leaning over she sweetly kissed Pat directly on the lips. Her hair fell down and covered Pat's face as she did, allowing Peter to slip around to the foot of the table undetected. At that point I noticed something I had not earlier. Peter was totally shaved, even his gonads.

He leaned over the end of the table with his head positioned between Pat's thighs and started kissing the insides of them. Mona came up for air revealing Pat's face bearing an expression of sheer bliss which became even more so as Peter's mouth made contact with her pussy. Unlike Mona and Irina the previous week, his hands stayed away from her sex, instead holding her thighs, using only his tongue to stimulate her. She bent her knees and planted her feet firmly on the table, spreading her legs further apart to allow him better access to her hungry cunt.

This went on for a while with Mona massaging her breasts and every so often engaging her in some serious tongue wrestling. Eventually Peter's tongue got tired and he slid back and away as Mona again leaned forward. Sliding off the table, Mona stood to one side and took Pat's right hand in hers. Peter followed suit on the left, then watched as Mona guided the hand she held to her own breast for a moment then to her mouth where she sucked on Pat's fingers some before guiding it to her crotch, spreading her legs as she did so. Eyes still closed, Pat began to explore Mona's pussy with her fingers.

Peter guided Pat's other hand toward himself, pausing for a moment and looking at Mona who nodded her head affirmatively before touching it to his rigid cock and wrapping Pat's fingers around it. For a moment nothing happened.

Suddenly Pat's eyes popped wide open and she sat straight up. Her mouth was agape in speechless astonishment. She turned her stare from Peter to Mona, at which point Mona said "This is Peter. He's a good pussylicker, wouldn'ya say?"

Pat turned back toward Peter and slowly nodded her head and closed her mouth. She looked down at her hand which he still held wrapped around his member. Releasing his grip Peter moved closer and she loosened her hold allowing her to examine his penis. It was an average sized but nicely shaped example of manhood, swollen and stiff with a nice fat mushroom head. She reached lower and cupped his smooth balls then returned to fondling his shaft.

Mona leaned over Pat and kissed her, at the same time slipping a hand down to Pat's crotch. Peter rested one hand on the table and used his other to grasp Pat's right breast. Pat continued to play with Peter's cock pausing occasionally to fondle his smooth scrotum. Mona's kissing became more impassioned as her fingers played with Pat's labia, parting them and again revealing to Irina and I the juicy pink flesh that lay between and inside them. We watched as she slid her middle finger inside and then withdrew it so that she could then tease Pat's clit a little before sliding it back inside. In and out like that she repeated the procedure several times while her lips were locked firmly to Pat's.

Then she withdrew and sidled around the head of the table to squat with her face between Pat's and Peter, whose cock by this time was no more than a few inches from my wife's face. Prying it free of Pat's grasp, Mona opend her mouth and slowly wrapped her lips around the head and then the shaft, eventually making it disappear altogether. Only his balls remained in view, pressed firmly against her chin. She began her expert technique of in and out her mouth, up and down the shaft, swirl of tongue around the head, lick the shaft, and more in and out that I knew oh so well.

Peter's hand had released Pat's breast and was now performing the same middle finger stimulation of her cunt and clit that Mona had earlier. He was obviously enjoying the cocksucking he was receiving but managed not to forget about keeping Pat right on the edge. Her legs were still spread wide and knees up with her feet on the table. His other hand was at the back of Mona's head urging her on. Pat watched intently with her mouth wide agape as Peter's tool slid in and out of Mona's mouth. I couldn't tell if it was in astonishment or because what she really wanted was to be sucking on that dick as well.

Suddenly Peter reached the point of no return and sensing this, Mona pulled him out of her mouth just as the first shot of jizz blasted out. She managed to aim it all directly into her mouth, gush after gush, right in front of Pat's wide eyes.

Pat could handle no more of Peter's fingering and exploded in her own orgasm, moaning loudly as she did. Wave after wave she bounced and shuddered through before pushing Peter's hand away. Mona made a big show of the fact that she was swallowing all of Peter's load before rising to lean over Pat and again lock lips with her.

In the black room it was now my turn to erupt. I had positioned Irina facing the glass and bent over so that she could watch the goings on in the next room while I plowed her furrow. My balls pulsed and throbbed as I blew my wad deep within Irina's quim. As I ejaculated, she squeezed me with her cunt muscles, milking my cock of every last drop of hot joy juice before sliding off my member, pulling the white dress back down and exiting. Soon she showed up in the other room with warm wet washcloths in hand.

The three gave Pat a sensual spongebath and plied her with prosecco. Irina played with Peter's now deflating prick a bit and kissed first Mona and then Pat.

Pat seemed a little quiet as she dressed and noticing this Mona asked if anything was wrong. Pat replied "This is my last session."

Mona smiled. "You know, it doesn't have to be. In fact, we do couples massage here. Why don't you get that sweet hubby of yours that gave you this wonderful gift to join you next time?"