Pat's Toy Boy

Story Info
It was the best thing to happen to her since her divorce.
3.9k words
3.78
74.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

When a friend joked that I should get myself a toy boy she had no idea that I already had.

And it is the best thing that has happened in my life since my horrible divorce five years ago.

Robin and I are the perfect pair. One could argue that it is not right for a forty year old like me to badge a guy twenty years younger, on the presumption that I could be denying him a relationship with a girl his own age.

But it was his choice and I have been good for him in more ways than one. I shall tell you why after I have introduced myself; my name is Patricia, Pat for short. I am starting a new life at forty, and Robin has a lot to do with that. In fact, he has most to do with that. I work from home which is boring really, I help design computer graphics, but the boredom is offset by the thought that I have lovely Robin to be with. He has just moved in with me you see and I can tell you, there is an awful lot of chatter going on in the street, and I know by the way they look at me, especially when I am holding hands with Robin, that I am the subject of a local scandal

I bet they are jealous really - there must be a lot of tired bored women out there because of one thing and another. But it took an awful lot of understanding and persuasion to Robin to move in with me. That and the fact that his mother didn't think that was a good idea...

That is how I was, but not anymore. Robin is my gem, my comforter, my sex bomb. He is everything.

But I had to work at it. And this is why I think we have become so compatible with each other. He is good for me; being a woman who has a high passion, and a woman who was going crazy missing a man in her bed.

But now that's history. Robin was sweet nineteen when I met him at a bowling club. I sort of got chatting to him, and that is when it suddenly occurred to me that perhaps having a toy boy in my life would not be such a bad idea. He was shy at first but I soon brought him out. We seemed to gel as the evening went on and I bought him a coffee in the canteen.

The subject got around to girlfriends and of course I was fishing. After some gentle delving I discovered that he felt he was abnormal because he had no sexual feelings whatsoever.

I was thinking what an awful shame; it certainly seemed to put the mockers on anything I had planned, if I could win him over that is.

But I was not content to let it go, and having a body like his and the looks, I wanted to get to the crux of the matter.

"Would you like a nightcap with me, Robin?"

He looked embarrassed but I said there was no need to be, that I wouldn't bite him and I would drive him home because he did not have a car, it was having a refit.

He agreed after some gentle persuasion (I am good at that) and I was looking forward to having him on my own and endeavour to solve his big problem.

On the face of it, or should I say below the belt, he had a good bundle, that was obvious so he was okay in that direction. So I reckoned it must be a mind thing that he thought he was sexless. He is not gay, he assured me of that. This was to be a challenge.

If he thought he was celibate I have a walrus for an uncle. I was determined that this lady would not be put off, and I have all the experience to bring that stagnant bud out into full bloom. I have my ways and besides it was going to be fun.

For a start and number one, I had to revive the stem of life. I bet you any money he wore tight penis trapping briefs. But number two, before that we needed to talk a lot. Rushing things, although I wanted too, would have put him off completely.

It was pleasant, it was nice, and he was so compliant and easy to talk with once he had settled. He looked so right sitting there on the sofa. I would join him in good time to try and start the ball rolling...

Sitting opposite him and sipping coffee, I tried my sexual prowess to see if there was anything going. Although forty I am slim and have a good figure and, just allowing one's skirt to slip up the thigh, was always a tease in my book,. And then the slight parting of the thighs made for more interest usually. I have always delighted in teasing members of the male sex; giving them just a little showing and watching their reaction. We women can always tell in a guy's eyes what he is thinking and it is fun teasing, Although Janice, my good friend, the one who joked about me finding a toy boy, tells me I need to be careful because I could come unstuck one day. I wish!

But as I said I have taken a judo course and reckon I could look after myself if any attempt was made to rape me. Another thing I was told when I was a very provocative teenager - that a good kick in the balls will cool their ardour

The first display over, Robin didn't seem to notice. I was still in deep conversation with him but he never seemed to focus his eyes once, to peak under my skirt.

I realized at that point about young Robin, if he was going to achieve the roll of being my toy- boy, I would need to somehow bring him out.

Talking to him about sex I began to understand him, his problem was indubitable a psychological one. He had all the right equipment in that gorgeous bundle of his, defined wonderfully in his chinos. But because of his inability to get an erection of any sort his mind set was controlling him and it was going to be hard going to draw any sexual interest.

I talked to Janice about it because she was a psychologist and she said he would need a lot of loving care, in her opinion that would be the only way to stir him.

I asked him if he ever had any feelings about girls, or come to that, boys.

He said he had the opportunity with a couple of girls, but any sexual thoughts were quickly diminished, knowing that he could not do the business (His words not mine)

"Do you masturbate then Robin?" I asked gently and watched him blush. So there was something there. I just had to find it that's all, but how?

It was getting late and he said it was time for him to go, he lived with his mother and she would be worried. I guessed he was a mummy's boy. But I didn't mind. I could think about how I could get him fired up next time, if there would be a next time?

I asked him and he said he would like that. So maybe I had radiated some interest.

I kissed him, more like pecked him on the forehead on his departure, I offered to drive him home but he insisted on getting a bus.

I was hoping he would not be embarrassed being seen with me, although maybe that would be a good thing because if he thought that, he was thinking other things.

I became besotted by him. I felt I needed his love and sex; it looked like it had to be both and not one without the other. I was capable of loving him. Sex can be so much more gratifying with love. But you can never force it to happen. I just had to take one step at a time.

But I did feel confident that I would succeed in the end, and it would be fun trying!

It started to happen a month later, he had visited several times and last time I was dressed accidentally on purpose in my sexy black bra and panties.

Answering the door I pretended to be surprised he was there and lied about I had gotten the days wrong, saying was it Tuesday already. But such was my feminine prowess I was determined to get him in the end.

He almost backed away announcing he was sorry he had caught me unawares and perhaps it would be better to take a rain check.

"Don't be silly, Robin" I said and almost dragged him into the hall.

He was as red as a ripe plum. But for the very first time I did see some interest in those beautiful green eyes of his, contrasting wonderfully with his red cropped hair.

I said to chill in the lounge and I would fix some coffee and his favourite blueberry pie.

He seemed to accept that and I had toyed with the idea of putting on a house coat to resolve his embarrassment.

Then I thought; "what the hell! I need to seduce the boy not just converse with him...."

And anyway, the tease element in me was flourishing; I often pranced about the house in sexy underwear just for the sheer thrill of it. And there was always a vibrator or two standing by in my bedroom locker if things got out of hand.

The vibrators were okay, I had picked up the latest Japanese job from Ann Summers and it was fun using it. But this woman needs more than a mere artificial penis to set her alight. I mean really alight - when I can really let myself go, and freely release my sexuality.

And it is no fun sucking a plastic penis either. Cock sucking is one of my favourite sexual activities and I do enjoy the taste and feel of a real live specimen,

Now that was where Robin came in.

The point is; would he soon be able to perform for me and how much more would I need to do in an effort to inspire him in that direction?

The blush was a good indicator that he may be up for it. And I had another thing up my sleeve to hopefully turn him on.

But the sheer warmth of feeling was a priority if I was going to inspire the love bug within us both. It seemed to be heading in that direction when I took the bull by the horns and pressed my lips to his, placing myself next to him, and still wearing underwear.

"I do believe I am falling in love with you Robin Jones" I whispered and it was true

He looked at me coyly and told me that was a nice thing to say, that only his Mum had said that to him before!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What did that mean, he could not register with me as a girlfriend, was he simply seeing the mother image in me?

There was only y one thing for it. This girl had to take emergency measures and the accidentally on purpose spilling my coffee over his chinos was the key to discover the real guy behind the mask and beneath his chinos!

He stood up being more concerned that the drink had spilled over the settee than him.

"You had better get them off. Hand them to me afterwards and I will throw them into the wash, they will be as good as new in no time."

"But what shall I do in the meantime?"

"Whatever you would like to do" I said with a very mischievous tone and I believe that did the trick. He knew what I was about sure enough, he was no dimwit and I liked that.

"Go into the bathroom and I will hand you a dressing gown through the door."

He seemed almost disappointed or was it my imagination? I felt I was getting there and no mistake. I took his chinos and managed to get a cheeky peek through the gap in the door and I was bloody right about the tight fitting underwear. Although it did show him off very well. But there would be a lot to do there in order to get him primed for his very first seduction.

I liked that idea very much. But more importantly, for the time being I wanted to enjoy the foreplay. Because this was going to be so different persuading this beautiful guy to do that, it was a case of mind over matter - I would raise his aspirations if it killed me.

I had no intention of spoiling this opportunity. I felt it was right and urgent that Robin should enjoy the perks of being with a woman, and equally it would do me a power of good too.

Happy days may lead to blissful nights when I would really show him the benefits of true love.

I knew now, I was definitely in love with Robin even though Janice played with the notion, when I updated her on the cell phone, that I was probably more in love with the idea of 'toying' with a toy boy.

I told her I did believe she was envious and she laughed. But it was a laugh which was not convincing.

However, there he was, standing there looking absolutely gorgeous in my dressing gown; even though it looked a little feminine. I told him I had put his chinos in the wash and they would be ready by the time he went. I then prompted him by patting the cushion beside me on the sofa, to come join me,

And when he did my heart was pumping one to the dozen. Was it really happening and was I getting there at last?

It felt right, he sitting there beside me. I told him how much I thought of him but I assured him that had no bearing on our relationship that would commit him. I said I appreciated the age difference and would not attempt ever to possess him. The understanding was that if ever he wanted out, just to say the word and I would understand.

"But I told you I am of no use to a girl, it would not be fair." Robin said.

"But you are of use to me, Robin."

I stroked his forehead and kissed him there, I drew open his dressing gown so his chest was exposed and found joy in just running my fingertips across his body.

He responded with a warm hug. He seemed to want me being there. But that was as far as it went. I brushed my lips over his chest and rubbed my hand across his tummy, very much wanting to go down further.

But best not to at this stage. He was showing no sexual response. Was I flogging a dead horse?

But I was still determined to bring out the real man in Robin but it was time to talk to Janice again. She would want to know anyway... She thought Robin was a very interesting case but I thwart her offer to see him.

"Just tell me what you think I should do and take it from there?" I asked...

"And you said you were not being possessive with him, Pat? That's a laugh for a start, you are and you know it!"

"Okay I guess you are right, but surely I need to be just a little possessive in trying to bring him out?"

"Okay, Pat but just be careful, remember he is a mum's boy, his mum obviously is possessive and the last thing you want is for him to look upon you as a second mum."

"I know. His mum is about my age too!"

"I think you are going the right way about it, so long as you don't become too impatient with his lack of response. You simple need to continue to coax him like you have been doing, but ask him things. Don't just do them, ask him if he would like you to do this or that"

"Have you any suggestions, Janice? You are the psychologist."

"Remember, he earnestly wants to become a normal guy who can 'do the honours' so to speak but if he has any pressure his mind-set will continue on recoil when you may think things are happening.

"Gently coax him all the time, tell him that you don't mind if you don't do anything, that it would simply be nice to be in bed with him, just for a couple of hours. Tell him you never wear anything in bed and maybe he won't too.

"Then just cherish the feel of him next to you, sometimes just having a man you adore in bed is quite stimulating without all the sexual attributes,

"Some women have a partner who seems just to want sex all the time, would be grateful to have someone who could just love them emotionally, so as to put as much emotional feeling as the physical into their relationship.

"The times I have women telling me that their partners have their way, like it is a macho thing and what is expected of them, and then go to sleep without even expressing their love.

"So make the best of it whilst you can Pat. When and if you do get him aroused you will be glad of the consequences"

"You think so? - I have a lot of passion just waiting to come out"

Janice laughed and said she was sure everything would work out.

"Just give him your all, oral stimulation usually works but assure him it doesn't matter one iota if he cannot perform, that you are just happy to be with him okay?"

Robin was visiting on Tuesdays because that was his day off, and as I worked from home I could flex my time. But he was eager to keep our regular date and I felt I was doing something right in the gentle persuasion department...

We shared coffee and biscuits as always we did. He complimented me on my attire, he told me I looked gorgeous in jeans, that not many women looked right in them, but because I had a sexy figure and a tight bum I was very appealing.

I guess the fact that he noticed was a great step forward. I did make a point of deliberately showing of my bum the way girls do and there was definitely an expression of interest in his eyes.

We relaxed in the sofa again and sort of petted. His reaction was warm and tender.

Remembering what Janice had said I ventured to suggest we go to bed awhile, if he would like that. Not to do anything but just to be there for each other, so cosy and warm.

"I would like that very much."

"Then let's go to it" I said and led him up the stairs.

I could tell he was a little nervous but I told him just to relax, that I will not expect any more of him. But knowing he is there, beside me, that was important to me and when I suggested we both slip under the duvet naked he quickly disrobed and jumped into the bed next to me.

It was wonderful, just to feel a man beside me again under the covers of a duvet.

We simply laid there and enjoyed the occasion. I was getting little responses from Robin like he was stroking my hind, running his fingers across it and upwards along my spine which made me tremble with ecstasy.

I wanted to kiss him properly on the lips. I asked if he would like that, just a kiss and he seemed happy with that. The kiss was warm if not too passionate. But it was a start and I enjoyed it and he said he did too.

I brushed my hands across his chest again. And we just chilled awhile kissing and hugging mainly. Pressing my body firmly against him there was no indication that anything was happening down under.

I kept telling myself 'patience is a virtue' but Oh! How I could have relished him then. But the limitations were still only too apparent so it seemed I had a long way to go.

So I saw Janice again. We talked about all things sexual. We even got into the fundamentals and she referred to a guy's penis as the stem of life.

"How do you mean, Janice" I asked

"Well, think about it Pat. There would be no way of projecting the life seed into a woman and humanity would stop."

"I have never heard it said like that. But of course we have artificial insemination so that wouldn't matter; if your guy can't deliver and you want babies do go for IVF."

"But we didn't have that way back when, did we? So without the stem of life humans would never have evolved anyway."

"So what has that got to do with Robin and me?"

"The only advice I can offer is keep asking, and if the response is favourable just do it, even if it takes time. Oral sex can be soothing, even if there is no erection - and the challenge is there to get your guy aroused, and when you feel the growth come, you will be the happiest woman in the world, because you know you will have achieved the impossible, that which at least seemed impossible before, and then you can really let loose. There will be no boundaries and I am sure Robin will want to make up for lost time and would be eager to prove that after all, he is a red blooded man!"

"Thanks for that Janice, You are a great pal to know, you give me so much confidence."

"Well, remember what I said and go to it huh?"

When Robin and I shared bed together it was special. Bit inwardly I started to feel sorry for him, that he could not achieve a natural sexual relationship. But Janice had insisted that I never let him know that else that would defeat the object. He needed the confidence I could give him. Janice said once he felt he could trust me implicitly, that would be the time he could let all those negative thoughts evaporate.

When I see him this week I will accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative and then maybe, just maybe, we shall have lift off!

The next Tuesday, after the usual coffee and biscuits I just casually suggested that perhaps he would like to go to bed again. He was definitely eager for that and could not strip quickly enough. And one thing was different. He let me see everything.

I looked him over and complimented him on his fine stance, saying how lucky I was to be there with him, and he had the look about him that beamed confidence, and I thought maybe today?

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12