Patti Cake Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter finishes college & travels home with Daddy.
3.3k words
4.32
156.3k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Patti...Um...Er... Well, why don't you just call me Patti Cake. Last names can be such a drag. Especially since my parents are kinda well known. My parents are part of the Social Set here in... Well, let's just leave that blank too. We wouldn't want to embarrass anyone. So we'll just call my parents Jim and Angie. In fact, I've been calling them that since I learned to talk. For some reason Mommy and Daddy didn't feel right, so it was a first name basis from that time on.

I'm in college now. I have been for almost 4 years. In fact, I attended my 'Coming Out' party just 4 years ago this coming June. And was it some 'Coming Out' party. I had just turned 18 the February before so, as a fresh new 18 year old got introduced to the world, everything seemed so surreal – I just couldn't believe it. All the boys were real hunks and thought they ruled the world. It was funny to watch them spar over us. There were 3 other girls sharing the spotlight with me that night at the Country Club – my best friends; Judy, Lorraine and Cindy. And there were probably 12 or 14 boys there – all trying to get in our pants.

Yes, I call them boys – they were hardly men, with those attitudes. And they looked so silly when they got in their little shoulder punching games.

As you can guess – not one of them managed to get in my pants, that's for sure. I can't speak for the other girls. Todd was the hunkiest of the bunch but even his rubbing his crotch against mine didn't do anything for me.

So, I left the party with my cherry intact and, the following fall was bundled off and shipped out to one of the pushiest girls schools in the Northeast. So here I am. Graduation is coming in June and I'm anxious to move back home. Especially since Angie left Jim right after Christmas.

It seems she met some guy at the auto dealers. Angie had taken her car in for service and some smooth talker charmed her into a lunch. One thing led to another and it progressed to clandestine meetings in shabby motel rooms for an afternoon quickie. I guess they eventually fell in love and Angie decided to divorce Jim and moved out.

I found out about it when I had the invitations printed up and mailed. Jim sent a note back with his saying that Angie wouldn't be coming. When I called to find out what happened he explained why Angie had divorced him and moved out. That was the first I knew of the breakup. Poor Jim. He sounded so lonely and dejected. I'm looking forward to graduating and moving back home. He needs someone to look after him.

I had no reason not to move back home. I had dated all through college but, for some reason, I kept comparing everyone I dated to Jim. They all seemed so immature. I just couldn't form any solid relationships with them.

Jim showed up early for the graduation exercise and came to the dorm where I live. Gee, it was good to see him. He is graying a little around the temples. A few more wrinkles than when I saw him last but he is still handsome. And, with his workout regimen, manages to keep himself in good shape. Oh, there's a little bulging around the middle, but I suppose everyone gets that sooner or later. We'll have to see what we can do about that.

Jim always was my rock. When anything went wrong, his shoulder was always there for me to cry on. When I needed advice we usually talked it out until I reached the same conclusion he had already formed – sort of letting me make up my own mind without my realizing it.

We loaded all my bags and four years of accumulated memories into the back of Jim's huge van and drove over to the college. I showed Jim where everyone was going to sit for the ceremony and went off to finish getting dressed in my cap and gown – taking the small valise with my makeup and spare clothes that I intended to change into for the long drive home.

Well, finally the long boring ceremonies were over. I graduated Summa Cum Laude and Jim was very proud of me. I could tell. He couldn't stop grinning like an idiot – punching the fellow next to him – saying 'That's my daughter up there.' I was sooooo embarrassed.

***********************

Some of the girls stayed for the small party after the ceremonies but I was anxious for us to get on the road. After all, it was a three day drive home. I suppose we could have shipped my stuff and flown but, somehow I got the impression that Jim and I needed to're-form' the bond we used to have. Back when things were normal and sane.

I had changed out of the gown – putting on my real short shorts and a tank top. I figured we might as well be cool and comfortable – it was going to be a long trip.

Now, I've just got to tell you. I'm just over 22 years old. 5'3" tall. Real long brown hair – down to the crack in my butt. hehehe Brown eyes. My measurements are 38-24-34. My complexion is dark so I guess there is a little Indian blood in our background somewhere.

Anyway, here I am, in the car with my daddy. Yes – after all these years, I guess I am finally thinking of Jim as my daddy.

So – like I was saying – here I am in the car with by daddy and I catch him looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I mean – like – he can't get enough of looking at my legs. My skin is smooth – especially my inner thighs. And, with him looking at me like that, I felt my pussy starting to get wet. How could this be? I mean – am I attracted to my own Daddy? Wow! These thoughts just about blew me away. I had to shake my head to clear it.

Daddy was talking to me. "What?" I asked. "I didn't hear what you said."

"I asked if you were ready to stop for something to eat," Daddy said.

"Sure," I said. "I think I need to use the restroom anyway." I caught Daddy looking down at my wet crotch. Damn! I knew I should have put on some underwear. I just wanted to be free. And now Daddy was going to see how wet I am. Maybe he'll think I'm having trouble holding in my pee.

We pulled into the restaurant's parking lot and I grabbed some underwear and another pair of shorts and headed to the ladies room.

"Patti Cake, I'll get us a booth. O.K.?" Daddy asked – as I was in a dead run to get changed ASAP.

"Sure, Daddy. Let me have the keys. O.K.? I want to put these away."

***********************

So – here I am – sitting in the booth – waiting for my Patti Cake. I'm looking at the menu but I'm not seeing anything – but her damp little crotch. I'll bet she hopes that I thought she needed to pee and couldn't hold it. But I didn't. Her blushing face gave her away. Had she seen the bulge in my pants? Her body is sexy as hell. And, since Angie moved out, I haven't had sex with anyone but my own hand. And that's not a lot of fun.

I began having carnal thoughts about my daughter. Incest? Somehow I didn't really think of it as that. Just someone who is sexy as hell and a potential relief for my swollen balls. God! I didn't realize how horny I was. But the more I see of her fine butt switching back and forth, the more I get turned on.

***********************

After eating, we continued on our journey – Patti Cake at the wheel now. I leaned the passenger seat back and tried to nap. With my ball cap over my eyes I had plenty of opportunity to gaze at my daughter. It was as if I were seeing her for the first time.

Her legs were long and slender – well formed from walking around campus these four years. And, up and down stairs as well. I never noticed any elevators at the college. Her bust is what really threw me for a loop. While we were eating, I couldn't help but get a close-up view of her tits. Every time she bent over her plate for another bite was an adventure. God! They were huge! Without asking, I could only guess that she sported a good size 38DD. Add that to the wasp-like waist of hers and those flaring women's hips, I'd say she had an hour glass figure. I came out of the restaurant with a class 'A' boner – that's for sure.

So I sat there in the passenger seat – hard as a rock – wanting to squeeze my cock – and couldn't. Not with my daughter sitting next to me. Finally, with carnal thoughts of fucking my own daughter, I dozed off. I woke up just as she was pulling into a motel. The sun was sitting and it was time for us to stop. Looking down, I noticed that there was a large wet spot on my pants leg. Patti Cake noticed it too and told me, "I'll register for us, Daddy. Just stay in the car." And she was out of there.

While she was registering, I was re-living my dream. While I was dozing in the car, I had dreamed that Patti Cake had been stroking my cock as she drove. She had been feeling it up through my pants – squeezing and stroking it until I came. I wonder. Did she or didn't she? I suppose I'll have to ask to find out and it was already embarrassing enough.

Returning, she handed me a key and started the car. Glancing down at my pants, she smiled again. "I couldn't help myself – I had to see how big your package was – and then I got carried away. It took almost 5 minutes for you to stop spurting cum," she said.

"So – it WAS you stroking my cock," I said.

"Yes. Does that offend you?" she asked.

"No. I'm not offended. Just a little confused," I replied.

"Don't be," she said.

"I think I just woke up to the fact that you are one sexy Daddy. And I'm looking forward to enjoying my cumming home party," she laughed.

We entered the room – me carrying a couple of suitcases covering my crotch. Patti Cake shut the door behind us.

"You had better change if we're going to go eat," she said.

"Uh... Um... I'll change in the bathroom," I said.

"Why?" she asked. "After what I did you expect me not to watch? Bull! Go ahead and change."

"Besides – I'd love to see that package you're sporting."

So, I pulled my pants off – wiping up the residue with a wet washcloth – and changed into another pair of clean pants. Wadding the dirty ones up, I put them in the plastic clothes bag the motel provided. Patti Cake didn't miss a thing. Except for her constant 'ooooohing' and 'aaahhhhing' you would have never known she was there. She did comment on the fact that I didn't wear underwear. "Too constrictive on my cock," I said.

We made small talk over dinner until I finally got around to asking why she only got one room – she knew I wasn't hurting for money.

"Security," she said. "That and the fact that we have a lot of catching up to do. It's easier if we share the same room."

"And only one king sized bed?" I asked.

"Oh that," she answered. "Well... After what happened on the drive – I just thought it might be nice if I could do it again."

"Do what again?" I asked.

"Stroke your cock," she replied.

"And that's all?" I asked.

"Daddy... I'm still a virgin, you know?" she said.

"No. I didn't know," I answered. And started immediately getting another hard on. Thinking. That's my problem. I'm always thinking!

We finished our meal and returned to the room. By then, the swelling in my cock had gone down some. Things were a little awkward, to say the least. I left Patti Cake in the room and went out for something to drink. The local package store had beer on ice as well as other alcoholic beverages. I selected a bottle of whiskey, a six pack of coke and a six pack of ice cold beer. Paying for them, I returned to our room.

Patti Cake had showered while I was gone and was sitting around in a see-through nightie and slippers. I asked her to 'name your poison' and set the drinks on the bathroom counter. After she selected beer, as did I, I put the other four in the refrigerator and the rest of the stuff back in the bag. We would take it with us for some other time.

As Patti Cake crossed the room to sit on a chair, she passed between me and the table lamp. Damn! She didn't have any underwear on. I could see right through that nightie but the lamp outlined her cunt hair. And her huge tits stuck straight out from her chest with no hint of sag. Nipples erect and tenting the material of the nightie. Damn! My cock began to respond.

Then she sat down on the chair – cross-legged Indian style. I took a seat on the sofa opposite her and, as I glanced up, I could see the moistness of her cunt – wide open with her sitting like this – moist and, I swear, winking at me! My cock continued its upward rise.

"Why don't you shower, Daddy?" she asked. "Then we can relax and have a nice long talk."

Without realizing it, I had almost finished my beer already. Damn! Keep that up Jim and you'll be drunk in no time.

So – off to the shower I went. I grabbed my wrap-around towel on the way to the bathroom. Undressing hurriedly, I showered and toweled off. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I returned to the main room, got another beer of each of us out of the fridge and returned to the sofa.

Taking my seat, I noticed that Patti Cake had put on panties while I was showering. I was a little disappointed but then too – I'm her Daddy. And Daddy's are not supposed to eyeball beaver shots of their own daughter – are they? The hell they aren't! Yes – I'm afraid I did have thoughts about fucking her. All the time I was soaping that little one-eyed white snake I was having thoughts about her sucking it – about fucking her and taking her cherry – about turning her over and fucking her in the ass. GOD! I was horny as hell!

Patti Cake opened the conversation. I couldn't. My throat was too dry to talk just then. "Daddy, what did you REALLY think when you learned that I had jacked you off?" she asked.

Sputtering half a mouthful of beer in the air, I tried to reply. "At first I thought about how wrong it was. Then I reasoned with myself that it isn't really wrong. Nothing between two people who love each other could be wrong. But... Could we possibly love each other that much?" I asked. Then answered my own question – "I don't know."

"You're getting another erection!" she observed.

"Yes, dammit and you're the cause of it," I said. "Get us the last beer and we'll talk about it."

I watched as she unwound those long limbs from that cross-legged Indian style of sitting that she so liked, I took it all in. Especially the droop of her huge tits as she bent over to take my beer can.

I sat there – entranced as I watched the sway of her butt as she walked to the fridge. She was putting on a show. I just knew it.

Tossing the empties away, she got the last two out of the fridge; popped them open and returned to her seat, pausing to hand me mine on the way. She caught me starring at her tits when she handed me mine.

I glanced up and our eyes locked. Leaning down, she placed a wet kiss on my lips – then turned and sat back down – Indian style. That's when I first noticed that she had taken her panties off. I must have been so lost in thought that I missed it. Damn! That would have been some show.

And there it was. Her brown little bush with that blood red pussy peeking at me – beckoning me to it. My cock got hard. So hard that it was sticking straight out – begging to be noticed.

"Patti – let's finish these beers and go to bed. We can wait until tomorrow to talk," I said.

She didn't say anything. Just looked at me. I could see that the couple she had were affecting her already because she was having a hard time focusing on my face.

I rose and, taking her beer from her, helped her up and guided her to the bed. Dumping her, unceremoniously on the bed – I pulled a sheet up over her limp body and went to pour out the beer. After brushing my teeth, I turned the lights off and crawled into bed hoping there was a respectable distance between us.

I couldn't sleep. All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind. My cock was still hard and all I could think about was fucking my own daughter.

Then I felt her hand. She reached out to grasp my cock and began to slowly masturbate me. Stroking me very slowly and deliberately. She kept this up for the longest time – working my hard cock with one hand while massaging my ball sac with the other. I was getting close. I could feel my cock swelling even more and my balls were as tight as could be.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I suck your cock?" she asked.

And I lost it. My cum boiled up out of my balls so fast that I hadn't had a chance to say anything. Spurt after spurt of my cum coating the inside of the sheet – coating her hand – falling onto my stomach. Finally I had to push her hand away. My cock was so sensitive that, had she continued stroking it, I would have peed the bed – that's how sensitive it was.

I got up and washed up. While Patti Cake was washing, I removed the top sheet of the bed – wadding it up and tossing it on a chair. Then I pulled out a blanket for us to sleep under and we lay back down. Cuddling as lovers would do. And, yet, we were not lovers. At least not in that sense.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Daddy, I liked that," she said. "I like it a lot. In fact I think we just might have to make that a nightly ritual. If you don't mind, that is."

"Baby girl – I don't think my poor cock could last every night. You're too hot."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome. Now go to sleep."

"How about a nite nite kiss?" she asked, turning her face up to mine.

I kissed her. This time as a lover – not as a father. Yes, I know she is still a virgin but she's old enough to know what she wants. If she wants me – I'll gladly take her cherry and not even have second thoughts about it.