Patti Cake Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy & daughter stop at an adult store.
3.3k words
4.35
118.4k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the stroking of Patti Cake's hand on my cock. I was almost rock hard again.

"Quit," I said.

"Quit what?" she asked.

"Quit stroking my cock like that – you're going to wear it out."

"I was thinking," she said.

"About stroking my cock?"

"No, I was thinking about Sandy and what she did one night," she said.

"Tell me."

"Well........... One night when we were in our room studying, she asked me if I regretted our hot love making session. Since I hadn't said anything about it, she felt I might be embarrassed or something."

"And?" I prompted.

"I told her I wasn't embarrassed. In fact, it was a beautiful evening. It was just that I had never done anything like that before and I wasn't quite sure about what to do about it or what it meant."

"What it meant?"

"Yeah. Did it mean I was turning into a Lezzy or something? You know – not having had any experience, I was wondering if I leaned that way, so to speak."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she didn't think that I was a Lesbian if I still liked boys. But, if I did still like boys, it probably meant that I was bi. And she told me she was."

"And when I told her that I was a virgin, she got this funny look on her face and asked if I would like to try something different."

"And what did you tell her?" I was getting rock hard by now and the thoughts of these two lovelies doing their thing was really starting to turn me on.

"I should have asked her what she meant. But I said 'Sure, I'm game as long as it doesn't hurt'. You know what I mean – I didn't want her to do anything to take my cherry. I didn't tell her that I was saving it for you.

The next thing I knew, we were kissing and petting. Sucking tongue – squeezing tits – pinching nipples. Sticking hands down each others pants – playing with our pussies. Just literally getting it on."

"Suddenly she said, 'Humor me' and proceeded to put a blindfold over my eyes. After that, she began to undress me – kissing me in all sorts of places. My tits – my belly – my ass – just all over."

"Then what?"

"After she had me undressed – she guided me over to her bed and told me to lie on it face up."

"And?"

"She climbed on top of me – straddling my hips and leaned down and began kissing me as she rubbed her tits against mine – rubbing her crotch on mine – simulating fucking. I was getting quite worked up.

"I never noticed while she was kissing me that she was putting cuffs on my wrists – one at a time – and cuffing my hands to her headboard. Before I knew it, she had my feet handcuffed to the bottom of her bed too and I couldn't move a muscle."

"Did that excite you?"

"OH YES, DADDY! More than I thought it would. I could feel my juices dripping out of my cunt – soaking the bed."

"What did Sandy do to you after that?" I asked.

"She undressed and proceeded to kiss every square inch of my skin. She started working on my feet – kissing my toes, one at a time – sucking on them – really turning me on. Kissing the soles of my feet – then the tops – licking and tickling them."

"Then she worked up my leg toward my cunt, kissing as she went while rubbing and pinching my tit while stroking my inner thigh with the other. Kissing all around my mons but not actually kissing my cunt."

"She moved to the other side of the bed and did the same to that side. I could feel her fingers as they passed real close to my cunt – just brushing my pubic hair but never really touching my cunt – and her hot breath on my mons as she blew little kisses to my cunt lips. She didn't touch me but I sure wanted her to."

"Is that all she did?"

"HEAVENS NO, DADDY! She began working around my belly button – kissing down to my mons – this time she inserted a finger in my pussy. She would get a couple of fingers wet with my pussy juice then she would tell me 'open your mouth' and I did. She put her fingers in my mouth and let me taste myself."

"She kept feeding me my juice and making me hotter and hotter. I swear – she might as well have been feeding me her cunt juice for all I know. I remember hers was sweet tasting."

Patti Cake shuddered just then. "I just had a mini orgasm."

"Yours tastes sweet too. I can see how you might have been confused. How did you like being restrained?" I asked.

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!. It felt like I was totally in Sandy's control. Like she could do anything with me and I was powerless to stop her."

"What did she do after that?"

"Well – let me see. I remember her using two fingers on my cunt. She kinda crossed them and twisted them around inside me and rubbed some little fleshy pad at the top of my cervix that she called my 'G' spot while she worked on my clit with her thumb."

"Did you like that?"

"DID I EVER! I had the most intense orgasm ever. I mean, I've masturbated and had orgasms but nothing like she did to me, Daddy."

"What do you think of when you masturbate?" I asked.

Blushing a deep shade of red, she whispered, "You, Daddy."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I close my eyes and I picture you fucking your little girl. Is that so bad, Daddy?"

"No baby. Lots of daughters think that way about their fathers. Just as lots of fathers think that way about their little girl. But I don't know how many do anything about it."

"Do you think of me that way?"

"Yes, Patti Cake. Ever since you came home last Christmas – and mom and I were having all those fights. I think that's when I REALLY saw you for the first time. I noticed the swell of your breasts. The way your bikini pushed in between your meaty cunt lips – the way that thong disappeared in the crack of your ass – so deeply hidden in there it looked like you were nude."

"By the time Angie divorced me, I was kinda looking forward to your coming home after you finished college. I was already having thoughts of trying to seduce you but you still had 6 months of college to go before graduation and I didn't want to interfere with that."

I paused. Then said, "Patti Cake?"

"Yes?"

"When we get home – would you like to be my slave?"

"How do you mean, Daddy?"

"Would you like to have me keep you dressed up as my personal slave and order you around – order you to perform certain things – I could train you to be a good slut. Would you like that?"

"How would you dress me up, Daddy?"

"Oh, I'll buy you a corset, some black net stockings with a garter belt, some black high heel shoes. I'd get you some long black opera gloves to protect your hands and arms when you are cuffed. I'll paint your face so you look like a total slut – lots of white face powder – lots of gaudy rouge and some really bright red lipstick. I'll have you painted up to look like a little whore. But there are rules."

"What kind of rules, Daddy?"

"Rules you have to follow. Disobey them and you will be punished. When you are in the role of my slave – you will keep your head bowed and eyes lowered unless I tell you that you can raise them. You must obey every order I give you without question. You must NEVER talk without first asking permission. You will do that by saying, 'Permission to speak, MASTER'."

"You will never speak to one of my guests. If a guest of mine asks you a question – you are to look at me. If I nod 'Yes', then you may answer it. There will be other rules as I decide we need them."

"You will be restrained whenever I am home – whether it is a simple collar with a chain that I hold on to or whether I cuff you to some inanimate object – you will be restrained. The only exception is when you are performing your household duties. Then, the restraints may be taken off."

"I will see to your needs – you, in turn, will serve me and attend to my needs."

"O.K. Daddy," she said. "When will we start? Now?"

"No. We'll have to do some shopping first. I don't know that there is any hurry, is there?"

"No. Other than I wish you had all those things now to dress me in."

I pulled her close and kissed her. Squeezing her tit with one hand while I searched for her little clit with the other.

Patti Cake took the lead. Pushing me flat, she straddled my head again and lowered her sex to my waiting mouth while taking my mushroom cap in hers. Sucking on me – drawing my hot cum out of my ball sac while she fucked my tongue with her pussy. I guess our conversations had us worked up more than we thought – we both came almost immediately.

I slurped up as much of her juice as I could while she was swallowing my spunk. Tired and sleepy, we drifted off to sleep – to awaken at dawn – eager to finish the trip.

************************* We kind of got a late start on our third day of travel. When we woke up, Patti Cake wanted a shower. Naturally I couldn't pass up the opportunity to join her. So she lathered up a washcloth and washed me while I washed her with another one. Neither of us got much past soaping each others privates. I must say – Patti Cake is pretty talented in that department. By the time she made me cum, I had brought her off 3 or 4 times – all small orgasms and, finally, the mind blower – the mother of all orgasms. I had to hold her up against the shower wall, her knees were so weak.

After breakfast, we decided that we just weren't going to make it home today. Looking at the distance left to travel, we thought that a stop-over in Atlanta tonight would be the ticket. It would take us about 7 hours to make Atlanta and would still be about 5 or 6 hours from home.

There were some great restaurants in Atlanta. And, if we had the time, we just might find an Adult Store and make a few purchases.

Off we went – with me at the wheel for the first stint – Pushing the speed to try and make Atlanta by mid afternoon. Patti Cake curled up in the passenger seat and just watched me. She looked so sexy there – in her real tight shorts and her see-through blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra today and the air conditioning was keeping her nipples erect. Either that or there were some sexy thoughts running through her head.

After being on the road for a couple of hours, it was time for a stretch and to change drivers. I'll admit – the trip home was a lot more enjoyable than the trip up to the college. Having an extra driver took some strain off the driving and the afternoon foreplay followed by the evening sex served to relieve a lot of tension – sexual and otherwise. The early morning bouts were starting to take their toll though and I found I was quite sleepy in the afternoon.

As I lay there dozing, Patti Cake started the same tricks she did the first day of driving – playing with my cock – squeezing and rubbing it through my loose shorts. I try to never wear tight shorts – they're too constrictive on my cock – even painful at times.

I woke up with a raging hard on though Patti Cake hadn't stroked me enough to make me cum yet. I moved her hand off my cock and sat up. "Mind your driving," I said.

"I am, Daddy," she replied. That saucy little smile on her face. "I was just having a little fun with the 'stick shift'."

"Where are we?" I asked.

"About an hour out of Atlanta," she said.

It was only 2 p.m. by the dashboard clock. If we got to Atlanta by 3 there would be plenty of time to do some shopping before dinner.

I cranked up the GPS and started doing some searching. Our motel was on the southern edge of Atlanta. There were 4 Adult stores in the area – one of which specialized in BDSM gear. We'd try that one first – then on to the others if we didn't find what we wanted.

************************* After checking in at the motel, we headed down the street to the Adult store. Parking in front, Patti Cake and I went in. The store was empty except for some sweet young thing behind the counter. This young blonde didn't look old enough to work in an Adult store. When I found out she was 26, I was floored. She was so petite. I'd guess she was just barely 5 feet tall.

More guessing on my part – 34A tits covered by one of those spandex tank tops. Bare belly with a couple of rings in it. Waist about 18" it was so tiny. Hips were about 32 or 34 inches with a nice flare to them. When she turned, to get a couple of items from the back shelf, I got a good view of a compact little butt hidden by the wrap-around she was wearing. From the rear, it would seem she had a 'harp shaped' butt. Very sexy little bitch.

"Put your eyes back in," Patti Cake said – punching me on the arm.

"I can't help it. She is so sexy"

"Would you like to fuck her, Daddy?" Patti Cake asked.

"Would you let me?" I responded.

"Sure. That is, if she wants to."

"Hmmmmmm! I think that would be great."

"Can I help you," the little blonde asked.

"Yes," I said. We're looking for some special items. This is my daughter, Patti Cake," I introduced her.

"Hi. I'm Rachel," she said. "And what kind of items are you looking for?" she asked as her eyes flitted rapidly back and forth between us.

"Well.......... Let's see. First off, we need some cuffs – sheepskin lined with snaps where I can cuff her hands behind her back. Then a set of ties for the bed – 4 will do. I saw some with Velcro fasteners advertised – the ones with the bungee cords to attach to the bed."

"I know what you mean – we have them." Appraising the situation, Rachel had pretty much decided she knew what was going on. "What else can I show you, sir?"

"Jim."

"And I'd like to see a couple of those 18" silicone dildoes – the ones with the ribs," I said, extending my hand.

Her soft little hand grasped mine as she examined my left hand for a ring. "O.K. – what else?"

"Let's see........ How about a ball gag. A blindfold. A paddle. A cat-o-nine tails. A butt plug. I don't know what else – any suggestions?" I asked.

As her gaze dropped to the front of my shorts, she said, "Mmmmmmm! I'm kinda partial to nipple clamps and a clit clamp. We have several here – these have a chain attached with a separate chain for the clit clamp."

My cock started responding more than ever to her hot little gaze – and she just stared. The more she stared – the harder I was getting.

"Which one is your favorite?" I asked, stroking my cock. I couldn't resist. I figured if she was going to stare, I'd give her a show. I had been watching her face – now my attention was drawn to her tits. Her nipples were getting hard. And I could make out the faint outline of nipple rings.

She swallowed real hard and turned to the showcase and said, "This one", taking a set out of the showcase.

"Any other suggestions?" I asked.

"Yes – another favorite of mine – Ben Wa balls," she responded.

"O.K. I don't suppose you would care to demonstrate the nipple clamps, would you?" I ventured.

"Where are you guys staying?" she asked.

"At the Local Motel down the street," I said.

"O.K. Tell you what. I get off at 5. Pick me up and we'll go have dinner to get acquainted. If we click – I'll show you how to use everything you bought."

"I'm not through yet. There are a couple other items we need."

"What?" she asked.

"We need a corset for my daughter. Then – fishnet stockings and a garter belt. And a pair of 3" black heels, ticking the items off from a 'mental list'."

"We have some corsets over here," leading us to the display. "You'll want to try a couple on, won't you, Patti?"

Patti Cake, having been amused at all that had been going on, took her cue. Picking a couple of corsets, she turned to Rachel and asked, "Will you help me with these?"

"Sure," Rachel said. "What bust size are you?"

"38DD," Patti Cake responded

I caught Rachel licking her lips as she said, "Let me check the size."

Checking the size on the ones Patti Cake chose, she said, "Yeah – this size is o.k. Follow me." Heading off to the changing room in the back.

They were in there some time and I was about to go knock on the door to see what was going on when a young red head came in.

"Hi," she said. Noticing that I was not behind the counter, she asked, "Is Rachel here?"

"She gone out to lunch," I responded. "She should be back shortly."

The look on her face was priceless. Catching the implications of what I said, she said, "All right, I'll be back in a while." And turned on her heels and left.

When they finally came out, both of them were flushed – faces red as a beet – and quite out of breath. Patti Cake was wearing the corset under that see through blouse of hers.

"Has anyone come in?" asked Rachel.

"Yes, some red head," I answered.

"What did she say?" Rachel asked.

"She asked if you were here. I told her you were out to lunch and should be back shortly. Then she left saying she would be back."

Rachel's face was a bright crimson by now.

"Is there anything more that you need," Rachel asked.

"I need one more thing. A love pillow."

"The big wedge foam pillow?" she asked.

"Yes – do you have one?"

"Sure," she replied. "I'll have to get it from the back room."

I'm sure she exaggerated her walk – the sway of her hips – looking like a total slut – as she sauntered back to get the pillow. I also noticed that her wrap-around was not in the same place as when we first came in.

We paid for our purchases and, after Rachel packaged them up, left for the motel. I wanted to find out what went on in the changing room and I could tell – Patti Cake was dying to tell me.

As we went out the door, Patti Cake whispered, "She's got a clit ring, Daddy." Immediately my cock began to respond. Damn! We just might have some fun tonight.