Patti Cake Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally reaching home, then out to eat.
2.1k words
4.24
52.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep came hard that night. Knowing that we were finishing our trip – the anticipation was keeping both of us keyed up. Patti Cake tossed and turned all night – her skimpy nightdress rode up and was bunched around her waist. In the pale light coming in the tops of the windows, I could see her butt. She has such a nice round butt with full fleshy cheeks – firm and tight yet oh so soft to the touch. And they shone like white alabaster in the dim moonlight.

I reached out a hand and squeezed one of them – eliciting a soft moan from Patti. Just knowing that, if I kept this up, she would turn to me and we would kiss and make love. Knowing that we would not be able to complete the act – knowing that we both promised to wait until we reached home. I turned back to my side of the bed – removing temptation from my sight and fought to go back to sleep.

When I woke up, I was groggy. Ugh! What a horrible way to start the day.

I turned on the coffee and stepped into the shower. It took one hell of a long shower this morning to wake me up. Not to mention that I had a piss hard on. So I did what every red blooded man does sooner or later – I peed in the shower – washing it down with copious volumes of soap. Then I decided to whack off.

I was just about done when Patty pulled the shower curtain aside and stepped in. "I'll finish that for you, Daddy," she said, taking hold of my slippery hard cock and began stroking it. Four or five strokes later I began to cum – spurting cum all over the wall of the shower until my ball sac was empty.

"Thank you, darling. I needed that." I said.

"You're welcome."

Leaving Patti in the shower, I dried off and poured a cup of coffee to cool off while I dressed which didn't take long – comfy T-shirt and running shorts – sandals without socks and I was ready to go.

"Patti, I'm going over to the restaurant – come on over when you finish dressing and we'll have breakfast," I said.

I entered and sat at one of the 'two person' booths. The waitress brought me a cup of coffee and a menu which I looked over while waiting on Patti Cake.

We ordered and, after eating, went back to the motel room to pack. And there was Brenda and Rachel waiting for us. What a surprise this was.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello," they responded.

"What's up with you girls?" I asked.

"We thought we might take a vacation in a couple of weeks – like close up the store and go south to the gulf coast beaches. Any idea where we could go?" asked Brenda.

"Depends. If you're looking for action at a nude beach – there's one around Panama City somewhere. For a real nice white sandy beach – you can't beat the Pensacola area. Which would you be looking for?"

"One where you guys live," Rachel said.

"Well – that's right to the point. So you girls want more of last night, huh?"

"Yep!"

"O.K. I'll write down our address and telephone number. Call before you come over – we could have company."

Patti Cake looked at me and said, "Sandy?"

I just shrugged and let it go at that. No sense letting Brenda and Rachel know everything.

"Well – we've got to go open the shop," Brenda said. "Have a safe trip."

"Thanks!"

So with kisses and hugs all around, they left to open the shop – we entered the room to pack. Time to get on the road.

************************* This was day 4 of our trip. Normally it would have only been a 3 day drive to get home but, the late starts each day had made us later with our stopping each evening which, in turn, made us later in finding a good place to dine. Thus we were prevented an 'early to bed and early to rise' routine that could have shortened our trip considerably.

Five and a half to six hours and we should be home. Time to stop for lunch along the way and cruise into the driveway somewhere around 3 p.m.

My mind was wandering. Thoughts of what I would do when we arrived. Ah, but there were the normal things such as opening up the house to let it air out – turning the electricity and water back on – re-setting the thermostat to a lower temperature, etc. I had a housekeeper and a gardener but you can't always depend on someone else. I mean - there are certain things one has to do for oneself.

But all this lay in the back reaches of my mind. I was more concerned with how Patti Cake and I would cohabitate than anything else.

What would the neighbors think? True – I had bought a new place about a year ago and none of my present day neighbors had really known much about me or my family. To them – I was just a lonely bachelor with no relatives living nearby.

When I moved in, I had thrown a small housewarming party and invited some of these same neighbors but – I had resisted their prying innuendos about family – friends – or bed partners.

In fact, just to make them resist even learning much about me – I had made a somewhat ineffectual pass at one of the men. Having been thoroughly rebuked by him helped make my desire for anonymity easily reachable. Inwardly I laughed at the situation, but, at least, they left me alone to my own devices. I often wondered if I had made a mistake that would come back to haunt me. I shrugged it off – there were more important things in life than to cater to the small minds of prying people.

I finally gave Patti Cake her turn at the wheel reminding her to stop for lunch and lay back in the passenger seat – to nap and dream – planning the afternoon when we arrived home.

I woke to the sound of breaks squealing as Patti Cake did a 'hard break down' to exit the interstate. It was time to eat.

During lunch, we discussed a few 'guidelines' – so to speak – to keep the neighbors at bay. They would be, naturally, curious to see me arrive with a beautiful young lady in tow. We decided that the best thing to do was for me to carry Patti Cake over the threshold as though she was a new bride. Those that were watching would be doing so with their mouth hanging open. Those who weren't would get the word by the neighborhood telegraph – the grapevine – the telephone. Or whatever else you wish to call it. Gossip has a way of preceding any speeding train.

Hopefully the idiots would leave us alone for a few days, at least. This would give us plenty of time to work out a good story.

I smiled to myself and Patty asked, "What?"

"I was just thinking. If the neighbors are nosy when you show up – what will they think when Rachel and Brenda arrive?"

We finished lunch and, after paying the tab, hit the road. I was in a hurry to get home. Patti Cake hadn't seen the place and, if I had my way, wouldn't see it for a couple of days. I planned to keep her occupied with no plans for sightseeing.

Arriving, I unloaded the bags to the front door while Patti Cake stood by dutifully – as a new bride would – and watched. With a bemused smile, I might add.

When the last bag had been placed on the front porch, I unlocked the door, swung it open wide and, reaching down, scooped Patti Cake up into my arms and very ceremoniously carried her inside.

Sitting her down, I returned to the porch to carry the luggage inside. Ordinarily, I would have parked the van in the garage and taken the bags inside out of prying eyes, but I wanted to make a show of having a 'new bride' and let the gossip begin.

Once inside, we left the bags gathered in the foyer and took care of opening up the house. Once finished, I grabbed Patti Cake's hand and, with a terse "Follow me" I dragged her into the back of the house to the Master Bedroom.

I suppose I should describe the house somewhat. When I sold my previous house and bought this one I had been looking for expanse. This house had it all including the two acres of property that it sat on. There was a 12 foot wall that resembled those around a 'Gated Community' like there are in South Florida and on some of the Caribbean Islands – privacy was the key word.

The house itself was about 3200 square feet with plenty of extra bedrooms (4, I think) and a family room/den where the big screen TV occupied one huge wall. Besides that, there was a dining room large enough to feed a small army; a large kitchen with a huge butcher's block table in the center; an exercise room; 4 smaller bathrooms and a video studio. The studio was equipped to record almost any type of action from any one of the numerous cameras I had throughout the house and on the grounds.

The Master Bedroom was some 25 by 30 feet. Sitting in the middle was a king sized four poster bed with a canopy over the top. The rest of the furniture – dressers, chest of drawers, dressing chair, and armoire – was arranged around the room.

The center of the North wall of the Master Bedroom held a doorway leading to the Master Bath. You entered a 12 foot walk-in closet – finally reaching the bath area.

There was a HUGE garden tub in the middle of the bathroom – a hot tub along one wall as well as a sauna for 8 – a shower big enough for a football team along the wall adjacent to the sauna. Just outside the shower was a massage table where one could soothe aching muscles when needed.

Cabinets along the wall where you entered held dozens of fat fluffy towels and other toilet necessities. The last wall, directly opposite the entry door, contained a triple sink vanity and a door. Behind this door was a spacious area where one did one's 'business' – in short, a toilet and a bidet.

Big fluffy bathrooms hung from several hooks throughout the bathroom – just in case company was bashful.

When Patti had a chance to catch her breath, she surveyed the Master Bedroom with the glee of a small child. "SO MUCH ROOM TO PLAY!" she said.

Leaving Patti in the Master Bedroom, I stepped into the bathroom and began running the water in the garden tub – starting the hot tub as well.

I returned to the Master Bedroom and began undressing Patti – kissing and licking every square inch of her skin as it was exposed until she was panting – breathing hard as though she had just ran a marathon.

I wanted this time to be special and we both decided to forgo the act of 'consummating our marriage', as the saying goes, until a later. We had discussed it on this remaining leg of our journey and decided that we wanted to make the entire evening memorable. That meant a good dinner out on the town with a few drinks and/or a glass of wine or two and make it an early evening.

I ushered Patti off to the garden tub while I went into the den and booted up my computer – checked my emails – paid some bills on line and then shut down. After calling my favorite French restaurant – Le Kir, for reservations, I went to see if Patti had enough time to soak.

I undressed in the bedroom and headed to the bathroom. Patti's back was to me when I entered. I sneaked up behind her and put my hands over her eyes. "Close your eyes, love," I said.

"KK" she replied.

I entered the tub and drew her into my arms – kissing her as I did. Forcing my tongue between her pouty lips – French kissing her as she did me.

Disentangling myself from her, I took the washcloth and began scrubbing her back while she purred like a kitten. Why does a woman always love to have her back rubbed (or scratched)? I don't know, but they do.

Thoroughly scrubbed, we left the tub for the shower where we went through yet another round of 'touchy-feely' horseplay. Finally dressing, we left to go eat.