Pattie, Bound to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't love me!" she pointed

"Yes I do," I countered, "I only just realised, "Can we clean the rug do you think?"

"No, it's ruined," she said, "I just can't believe you just came over a rug instead of inside me!"

"Pattie!" I exclaimed.

"You'll have to go down on me and bring me off!" she said, "I need to cum Brian!"

"I'm pretty good with my fingers," I said, "But Pattie," I added, "I'm getting hard again."

"Good," she said, "Forget the Coffee let's go to bed."

We raced upstairs, she flung back the duvet on the spare bed and lay back with her arms outstretched as I followed and gently eased her thighs apart with my knees before ducking my head to kiss her, she held me firmly, her eyes sparkled now, her whole body taut with anticipation ready to relax and let me claim her, and she reached between us to guide my straining erection into her sopping hole.

"Mmm," she cooed as I slid gently inside, "Nice!"

I kissed her again silencing her as I ground against her pelvis making her gasp in time to my rhythm as she worked her muscles to squeeze me at the end of each thrust, it was nearly perfect, except I was knackered, I'd already cum three or was it four times and there are limits, I didn't want to cum too soon though I doubted I had anything left to cum with so I just floated along on a wave of ecstasy until without conscious thought I started to cum..

"Don't go to sleep on me," she counselled and yawned, as my chest flopped onto her breasts but she relented and added, "Ohhhh that's so nice, you can go to sleep now."

I woke a while later, I was shattered, Pattie by contrast was full of life, she had removed her makeup, found a sensible nightdress, laid out my clothes for he day, at least her idea of the clothes for the day except she had Tuesday's tie instead of the chequer one, and was fixing breakfast, perfect except it was ten thirty and I usually get to work at seven.

"But you looked so happy," she explained when I complained, "I thought we could have a quiet morning, you know just you and me?"

"Oh my god!" I spluttered, "Don't tell me you switched the alarm off?"

She looked worried, "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"Oh hell!" I exclaimed

I dressed ridiculously quickly and dashed from the house, I sprinted to the corner and down towards the main road, somehow expecting to find a Taxi, there was a bus heading my way so I leapt aboard, found I didn't have my oyster card or the right fare, only just avoided smashing the idiot drivers idiot teeth down his idiot throat and ran towards town, I must have run a mile before I found a Taxi and then when eventually when I arrived at the Bank no one had missed me.

I checked my diary, checked my emails, I don't have a p.a. as such, my work is largely reactive and unstructured, changing with the whim of the stock markets and exchange rates, just one missed appointment, I rang to apologise and then just about collapsed in my chair.

I rang home, there was no answer, a bad sign, so I cancelled my two o'clock meeting and went home.

Pattie was still there, down in the cellar, with my mother and father, she was naked, Pattie that is not mother, and the couldn't have heard me come back.

"Gordon, concentrate!" Mother was saying.

Poor father, his hands were shaking as he tried to tie her in a hog tie, he had the rope too tight around her left breast and too loose around her right one and the crossover was all wrong and they shouldn't have done a cross over at the breast if they intended to tie her ankles behind her neck.

"Brian?" Pattie said awkwardly.

"Oh, my, god!" I exclaimed, "This looks just like a set up!" they didn't answer, "Enjoying yourself father?"

Poor sod, he would rather have had a game of scrabble with her than tied her up, "Your mother's idea," he explained.

"Yes, when poor Pattie rang I suggested she went back to being you slave, your fuck-slut," Mother explained, "And she agreed."

"Yes," Pattie agreed.

"No!" I insisted, "Oh no,"

"What?" Father queried.

"No, Pattie can get a job, work off some of that excess energy," I insisted, "And she can get my breakfast for six each morning."

"Six, you must be joking!" she complained, "Oh lord you're serious?"

"Deadly," I agreed.

"I need to think about this," Pattie suggested.

"Well loosen the rope round her left breast before it turns black and drops off, " I ordered, "And Pattie get dressed we'll discuss this sensibly."

I went upstairs and poured myself a generous measure of a decent single malt whisky, I just left it beside my chair for a moment and then Father appeared, "Ah Glen Livett!" he exclaimed and grabbed my glass and downed it in a single gulp.

"It wasn't actually," I said, "What exactly is going on?"

Pattie appeared next, I couldn't believe it, pink ball gag, hands cuffed behind her, white sexy nurses outfit with her breasts hanging out which showed her pubes to perfection, "Mother!" I cried.

"Brian, you need to know what you are throwing away!" Mother said.

"I meant we would sit round like civilised people and discuss this," I suggested.

"Yes Brian, so take her back as your sex slave," Mother suggested as she stood there in her M and S blue two piece suit with white blouse and the obligatory pearls.

"Is that what you want Pattie?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Only I want more." I insisted.

"No Brian," Mother said, "You're too young to settle down."

"Who put you in charge?" I asked.

"Mother knows best Brian," my father insisted, "At least she thinks she does."

"Mmmm," Pattie said but we ignored her.

"Just tie her up and use her when you need to Brian." Mother insisted, "You're paying enough for the privellage."

"Mother, Father, get out please," I ordered.

"Brian!" Mother exclaimed in shock, "You can't order us around like that."

"Oh stay then," I exclaimed and I grabbed Pattie by the arm and took her up to my room.

She looked so sexy, I couldn't resist, I just bent her over the end of the bed, pulled the belt from my trousers and slapped her across her bare buttocks, "I," slap, "Will," slap, "Never," slap,"Turn," slap, "The alarm," slap, "Off Again," slap, and then I stood behind her dropped my trousers and drove my rock hard erection deep into her willing cunt.

It was heavenly, she was so hot and wet and willing, squeezing me rhythmically as I pounded in and out of her, "Do you like that?" I asked and I pulled her ball gag away as I grasped her breasts feeling her nipples harden.

"Yes," she agreed, and I kissed her neck passionately as we humped together and the sensations floated over me like a great marshmallow cloud, "I expected you to poke my bottom."

"Oh, no, I'm not really into anal," I explained, "Not when you have such a wonderful warm wet fuckhole!"

"Don't be crude," she said and added, "You can fuck me harder of you want, I wont break."

I tried really hard but it was too late and I had started to cum just a trickle and then before I realised it I was seemingly pumping pints of cum inside her..

It was over far too quickly.

I left Pattie handcuffed and gaged as I took her downstairs, Mother was still there, Father was on his second or third scotch.

"Brian please!" Mother exclaimed, cum was running down Pattie's leg.

"What have you decided Pattie?" I asked and I removed her ball gag.

"Can you get up quietly and let me sleep?" she asked.

"I can try," I explained.

"Good!" she said and we understood perfectly.

12