Patty & The Jukes Family Ch. 01

Story Info
An incestuous parody.
3.9k words
4.3
33.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers

"Ding dong ding dong," went the doorbell because Patty had mashed on the little button there by the door on the outside with her thumb. "Ding dong," it went again because she once more had pushed the button with impatience. Her car had broke on the country road and Patty hiked to the nearest house to ask to use the phone with which to call the AAA toe truck to come help her car.

"Hi," came a deep voice from just behind her, and it almost made her have an accident in her underwear as well as jumping about a foot and 1/2. She turned around to see an average looking guy except wearing those glasses with the eyeballs that pop out on springs and a propellar beanie with a mustache that looked sort of like a cat turd under his nose. Otherwise he was nekkid except for high rubber boots covered with livestock manure. He was sporting an enormous hard on which bobbed up and down up and down up and down and pointed at Patty sticking out in front of him.

Patty, who had long blond hair and a cheerleader's body with 38DD tits said, "Oh hello my name is Patty and you startled me and I almost wet my pants. My car is broke on the country rode back there not too far and I wondered if it would be okay for me to use your phone with which to call a toe truck because I belong to AAA and get towing free as part of the benefit package of membership therein."

"Oh sure miss, come on in. My name is Arnold Jukes; but my friends call me Arnold Jukes. It's a nickname I picked up as a kid and it stuck. Pardon my boner; I was out back tending the sheep when I heard the door bell and ... well, shucks ...... there's a cute yearling ewe out there named Beatrice, and were .. sort of ... umm .... going steady. Anyways, my tumescense hasn't had time to go down thus rendering me priapic as you can see. It'll be back to normal soon unless I go back to tendin' them sheep again. Come on in and meet my brothers and our mom. We don't get many visitors here. You sure have pretty long blond hair, Patty."

Arnold ushered Patty in through the front door and she looked around the living room to see several young men sitting there on chairs like they owned the joint which they did.

Arnold said, "Hey, brothers, I'd like you to meet Patty whose car broke out on the road over there not far. Patty, these are my brothers." Then he introduced her to each one of the separate men individually.

Klaus Werner von Jukes was a swarthy, hairy man who was wearing nothing but a truss and a huge sombrero which was by far the biggest Patty had ever seen and she had seen some pretty big ones. He was slowly stroking a calloused hand up and down an erection that was at least a foot long and real big around. Patty who had took German in high school said, "Guten morgen, Herr von Jukes."

He said, "Hola, Chicquita. Como esta? Ju can call me "Haysoos" jus' like everbody else here do. I like senoritas with long blon hair. Ju wanna slobber on my one eyed trowser burrito? Set on my face maybe, huh?"

George Edward "Louise" Jukes was a short thin man wearing nothing but EE breast implants, crotchless panty hose, and chic black shoes with 5 inch stiletto heels and ankle straps. Like his brother's Arnold and Werner, Louise sported a throbbing woody which was much larger than average although the average around there was much larger than the average average. He gave her a limp wristed wave and lisped "Hi, thweetie," I hope you can thtay a while and have thome fun, Juketh family thyle. Love your long blond hair. What conditioner do you uthe?"

Elizabeth Ann "Butch" Jukes was a six foot, steriod pumped bull dyke who wore a full set of biker leathers with the seat and crotch removed, a cop hat on he ... his shaved head, and steel toed boots. He had a cigar clamped between her teeth, a police truncheon in one hand and a whip in the other. She cupped his crotch and rumbled, "Yo, bitch. You want summa dis? You sure got nice long blond hair." Patty could see a huge strap on dildo outlined almost to his knee beneath her leather pants.

The introductions over, Patty heard strange clacking footsteps and saw a movement from the corner of her eye. She turned her head to see an extremely tall and handsome black woman standing in the doorway, the top of her Chicago Cubs baseball cap almost touching the top of the doorway she was standing in. She brandished a baseball bat in her right hand and wore a fielder's glove on the left one which was not the hand holding the bat. A pair of steel spiked baseball shoes, sweatbands on her wrists, and a thick mat of kinky black pubic hair from her belly button hafway to her knees completed her ensembly. She had a voluminous figure which included a large but firm ass and a pair of huge boobs with big dark purple nipples on the ends thereof which stuck straight out could put a short guys eye out if he rounded a corner without looking and ran into one.

The big woman boomed, "Hi, Patty. I'm Babe Willie Yogi Jukes. The boys an gals call me "Mom" but most folks call me "Slugger" or "Lefty." You can call me Mom, iffen ya want to, jist don't call me late fer dinner, haw haw. Ever play ball? We shore could use a switch hitting infielder around here. We were just about to have a little Jukes fambly fun. Y'all wanna join us? Were almost disease free and not all that dirty." She expertly spat a stream of tobacco juice between her teeth which impacted on a slumbering calico cat in the corner which was named Freida..

Quickly reaching a desicion, Patty untied the belt of her long trench coat, yanked it off, and threw it into corner which meant that it fell on Frieda who was already pretty grumpy from being expectorated upon by Mom. It revealed what she was wearing underneath and that wasnt much consisting of a black demi brazierre which is only half, thongue panteys, thigh high black fish net sox with a seam up the back and knee high boots with four inch heals which were black and of the pointy kind.

Patty said, "The heck with the broke car. You all are my kinda folks. You should know that Im a virgin in my pussy and saving it until I get marred. I like it the other way though and the guys at school all say Im the best they ever had and lots of guys around town too and also some girls. I can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose if Im in the mood and I usually am."

Mom Babe grinned and said, "Ok Patty, welcome to the fambly. I'm glad to see that your a switch hitter. Lets have a little Jukes fambly punch to help get us in the mood. Girls, come help your Mama make it up in this here punch bowl which is what we use ta feed the hogs mosta the time usually."

Butch and Louise looked at each other, wondering which of them Mom had meant, then they both came to help with the punch. They started with a quart of cheap vodka, added two quarts of Night Train fortified wine-like product, and two ounces of club soda. Mom stuck the thum of her fielder's mitt in, and licked it. She said, "To much soda," and added another quart of Night Train and some ice cubes. She tried it again and said just right dig in boys and girls, you too George Louise and Elizabeth Butch!

"Braaaaacccckkkk!" went Patty after she had her first sip of the vial concoction. "This stuff tastes like shit!"

"Ju be givin chit a bad name, Chicquita," said Werner Klaus "Haysoos" Jukes, "Chit taste a lot better. This stuff taste like it been run through a sick goat. Ju better drink it though if ju know what good for ju."

Patty turned to see that Haysoos was holding a shotgun pointed at her mid section. Knowing that it was drink or die, the long blond forced herself to drink the whole entire jelly glass full of the horrid mixture down all the way completely. Her stomach rebeled, but the thought of the shotgun weilded by Haysoos made her keep it down.

When she had finished, Haysoos handed Patty the gun, saying, "Now ju hold this here gun on me. It the only way I can drink that chit."

After he had gagged down his drink, Haysoos took the shotgun from Patty saying, "It ain loaded Chiquita. Chit we used the last boollet on Papacita an that was years ago."

There was a bowl of Fritos on the table by the punch bowl/hog feeder and nothing else but a large jar of Vasseline about a quart big almost. To get the vial taste of the punch out of her mouth Patty tried a Frito with a big gob of petroleum jelly and thought it tasted pretty good, much better than the punch but most anything was. She dipped another Frito when Mom Babe Willie Yogi laughed and said, "Well fuck me sideways Patty; we usually use that there grease to lube butholes, but if you like it on chips go on ahead." Patty blushed at comitting the social fox paw but she went ahead and had another frito dipped in Vasseline brand petroleum jelly.

Patty, Mom and Haysoos heard a whiney noise and turned around to see George Louise down on all fors on the couch. Elizabeth Butch was knealing behind him and trying to fit a huge black strap on dildo into the butt hole of her brother or sister depending. Louise was red in the face and going woo woo woo as Butchs dildo poked around back there.

Mom Babe said, "Arnold, you fetch this here Vasseline over there to help your brother/sister cornhole her/his brother or sister depending. Butch, you all lube that there dildo up good so you don't give George Louise the piles like I got on me, you hear? I shore wish them two woulda jist kept each there own reglar sexual identity and fucked each other like normal brothers and sisters does. I don't know what this here younger generation isa coming to."

Arnold carried the Vasseline jar over to his brother and sister depending and Butch dug out a big gob with her thum. He smeared a thick layer of the greasy stuff on the huge strap on dildo and then proceeded to attempt to introduce the tip of the weapon into George Louise's trembeling butt hole.

"Unnnnngghhhh," went Louise as the anatomically correct head of Butches huge dildo popped through her anal sphincter. Butch continued to push the huge black toy into Louise's rectum until forteen inches of the big thing was berried in her back door which was stretched taunt like a rubber band around the thing. Louise kept going woo woo woo but even louder.

Haysoos said, "Mom, can I put my face in between you're beautiful boobies and go bubububububbub like I jused to do when I was a little nino?"

Babe Willie Yogi laughed and said, "Why shore ya can, Werner Klaus, but first you gotta git that there sombrero offen you're haid." Turning to Patty she said soddy vocal, "I dont think I ever got that boy Haysoos completely weened. Huh, the lil fucker weren't potty trained til he was in high school. Aw, well, we all love him, though, jist as much as if he were normal like the rest of the fambly."

Patty watched Haysoos take off his monsterous hat, and Mom pulled his head between her stupendous tits and let him go bubububububub just like he wanted to. Mom used her hands to push her breasts together and had Haysoos'es head trapped there. He kept going bububububub like he was in paradise which he felt like he was in.

Arnold strode over to the couch whereupon Butch was cornholing Louise with the big strap on dildo and on the way took off his propellar beanie and flang it onto a corner where it hit Freida the cat who was busy removing the tobacco juice which had been expectorated onto her by Mom. The arrival of the beanie did the mood of the already testy cat no good at all.

"Ohhhh fuck ...... I'm cuummmmmmingggg," screeched Louise in her baritone voice. "Fuck me in the ath, Big Thister, give meeee all forteen incheth of that big dildo ........ AAaaiiieeeeee!!"

Butch redoubled her efforts and pounded the big strap on dildo into her brother's widely stretched dirt road. Arnold picked up Butches whip and gave the bull dyke a resounding SMAAACCCKKK on her bare buttocks.

Butch roared "ARRrrrggghhhhh," in a clear soprano voice when the whip impacted on her bare backside and drove the strap on dildo into her brothers ass right to the hilt. "Ohhhhaahahahahaggg" shreiked George Louise as the dildo propelled him to new heights of orgasmic ecstacy and he reached down to jerk himself off and ejaculated a wad onto an old bath mat which had been placed on the couch just for that very purpose.

Louise finished his climax and collapsed which pulled on the enormous strapon dildo whose other end was attached to Elizabeth Butch. The elastic straps holding the black plastic rod of romance to Butch stretched, Louise's anus clenched, and a tug of war between the siblings for possession of the pole of pleasure ensued. When only the head of the massive dildo remained in Louise's butt and the straps were stretched to their limits, about a foot and 1/2 from Butch, the tortured sphincter finally succumbed to the pressure. The implement popped loose from George Louise's anus with a wet, greasy "bfloobp" and the elasticity of the straps sent the dildo rocketing back into Butch, whereupon it impacted with a harsh "whap."

The sudden blow caused Butch to shriek in surprise and pain, and the buckles holding the elastic straps gave way. The huge dildo with straps attached went scything through the air until it landed in the corner atop an already furious cat. "Roweroowww," screamed Frieda in a fit of feline outrage.

Louise, semiconscious from her orgasm, rolled off the couch facedown onto the floor. The resiliant mateial in his EE breast implants caused her to bounce several times before her body finally came to rest.

Meanwhile, Mom Babe released Haysoos from between her bounteous boobs, and he sank, unconscious, cyanotic, and blue in the face to the floor. Mom said, "Aw, shit. I was watchin them two on the couch and plumb fergot that pore Werner Klaus there was asmotherin betwixt my titties. Patty, pour a glass a that there special punch onta his face. That'll bring him around toot sweet."

The blonde girl did so, and Haysoos quickly regained consciousness, spitting and wiping the noxious mixture from his face. "Aw chit," he sputtered.

Back on the couch, Arnold was attempting to mount Elizabeth Butch but she wasn't having any. She said, "Arnold, get that nasty old dick of your'es away from me. You know I don't like to have nothing to do with men since Daddy left not even my brothers. Hay Patty! How about comin' over here and we do us some mutual muff munchin?"

Patty, who seldom had to be asked twice, went to the couch, got on her hands and knees over the reclining Butch, and became either the six or the nine depending. "Mffgghhhaaggg," they said at the same time as they each berried their respective faces in the hairy pussey of the other one.

Arnold, seeing Patty's perfect alabaster heart shaped ass sticking up enticingly, said, "Patty, would it be okay if I put this throbbing love muscle of mine in your nether orifice?"

Patty said, "Mffggghhh .... what?"

"I meant can I sodomize you, please, Patty?"

She said, "Mffgghhh.... No, Arnold, I don't go that way I'm afraid. I'd sure like you to fuck me up the ass, though. Please grease up my butthole with some of that dip ... Oh God, I'm cuuminnnnggg .... Eat me, Butch!!! ..... Aaaiieeeee!!! mfgghh"

As Arnold walked over to get the Vasseline, he heard Butch moan, "Mfffggghhhh .... Ohhhhh, shit .... I'm ccuumingg toooo! mfgghh"

As Patty and Elizabeth Butch noisily continued their orgasms, Arnold greased up his twelve and 1/2 inch cock with Vasseline and it was bobbing up and down up and down up and down as he got behind the blond and guided it towards their guests brown pucker.

Patty grunted, "Unnngghhhh" as Arnold slid the head of his huge dick into her tender anis. Without further adieu, he slammed the entire twelve and 1/2 inches of hot sallamy into her rectum.

"Aiiieeeee, your tearing me into halfs!" shreiked Patty

"Oh, yeah! You gotta nice hot ass, Patty," exclaimed Arnold complimentarially.

"Goddamnit Arnold!" Yelled Butch from underneath. "Willya kindly get them nuts of yours outa my face? I'm trying to eat some pussy down here."

Mom Babe retreived the huge black dildo from the corner and brought it over to the couch. It was still well greased from the Vasseline and George Louise'es butt hole, and now it was covered with cat hair too, because Freida was shedding.

Mom said, "Now Arnold, you all jist go ahead an cornhole Patty anally in the butt whilst I give you a little taste a yer own medicine."

Arnold, not missing a stroke into the blonde's butt hole, looked fearfully at the black monster dildo Mom was holding. He said, "Well, okay, Mom if you say so. Don't turn that buzzer thing on, though. You remember what happened the last time."

Mom guided the huge head of the dildo towards the puckered entrance to her son's coal chute and shook her head sadly, "Yeah, Arnold, we ain't never gonna fergit that. Had ta burn that couch an get the carpet replaced. I don't think your pore cousin Hootie May is ever gonna be the same affer what you done."

Aiiioooeeeeeeiiimmm CUMMINGGGGGG!" Shrieked Patty as Arnold's dick and Butch's tongue had their effect. "Meeeee tooooooo ....... Don't stop eating my pussy, Patty ... Arrgggghhhhiiieeeeemffgggg," screeched Elizabeth Butch as Patty's tongue on her clittie finally got her off. "OOHHHhhhhhh ShiTTTTT" thundered Arnold as Mom stretched his anis almost to the breaking point by shoving the first forteen inches of the huge black dildo into his butthole cat hair and all.

Haysoos walked over to the group, furiously whacking off his twelve and 3/8 inches, and said, "Mom, could I ....... well, ju know."

Mom laughed and said, "Why shore, Haysoos. Jist let me get this here monsterous dildo all the way into your brother and not turn it on ............ There. Okay, son, go ahead."

Haysoos stood in front of Mom, jacking himself off with the business end of his humongous hispanic cock pointing at her massive breasts.

He said, "Hold still Mom ...... Here it ccooommmessss!!!! Ohhhh Shit IM CUMMINNGGG!!! Arriba!!!!" At the same time, Arnold hollered, "Meeee tooooooo .... Awwww Fuck! I'mmmm Cummmmiiinnggggg toooo!!!!"

Haysoos'es dick erupted with a huge load of steaming man seed all over Mom's bounteous boobs. "At's right, sonny, give it all to your Momma," she shouted as about a pint and 1/2 of sperm was hosed all over her chest.

"Arrrrrggghhhhh," shouted Patty as Arnolds big cock bathed her intestines with a flood of hot cum while Elizabeth Butch's tongue played a bossy navel on her love button. IMMMM CUMMIINNGGG!!!!! Unhhhggggg!!!!"

Everyone collapsed into several different heaps, and Mom used a discarded article of clothing to clean the gobs of cum off her huge breasts which were running down onto the floor. She tossed the drenched, sticky cloth over her shoulder where it landed on Frieda, further pissing off the already furious cat.

Frieda finally concluded that she had taken more abuse than a cat should tolerate. She uncoiled herself and came streaking out of the corner, a screeching fifteen pound ball of fangs-bared, claws-out feline fury.

The enraged cat landed on the nearest semi horizontal surface, which happened to be the bare backside of the unfortunate Arnold, who was in the process of pulling his dick from the blond visitor's butt. The Jukes family "special punch" had a well deserved reputation for producing gas, and Arnold could feel a huge pressurized buildup in his intestines. The gas was prevented from being expelled by the immense dildo firmly lodged in his anis.

Frieda felt herself slipping from Arnold's butt, and four sets of sharp claws and some extremely long teeth imbedded themselves in the man's tender buttocks.

"Yeoooowwwwwwwww," bellowed Arnold. The pain in his rear end caused him to flinch and jam the full length of his big cock back into Patty's rectum.

"Ohhhhh ffuucccckkkkk!!!" screamed Patty. "Im ccuuummmminnnggg AGAIN!!!!"

DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers
12