Patty & the Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
Patty & Ms. Cummins in some lesbian fun.
1.5k words
4.13
37.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers

KKAAPPOWWW!!!!!!!!! Went the flat of the teacher's steel ruler when it collided with the bare blemishless skin of Patty's round firm ass.

"AAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!" screamed the girl as the firey blast of pain exploded in her brain. A bright red stripe about one and 1/2 inches wide appeared on the right cheek of her perfect butt which all the guys at Kennedy High agreed was the best one on campus and quite a few other guys around town too. Patty's bottom was bear because her cheerleader's skirt was pulled up onto her back and her white cotton panteys were down around her feet clad in Adidas Olympia sneakers which were blue and white to match the skirt and were the expensive ones made of lather. Her cheerleaders sweater was pulled up so her 38DD tits hung loose and the nipples pointed at the floor which was scuffed from lots of students.

A bolt of intense pleasure seared through the teenager's twat on the third strike of the measuring cane on her lily white red stripped rearend, and she screamed with such a high pitch that it vibrated a loose filing in one of the teachers' molar teeth which was the second one from the back. Ms Cumming's startled realization that the girl was actually getting excited from the pain that she was inflicting upon her put a wet spot in the front of her trowsers, but didn't detour her from continuing the punishment. The wet spot didn't show much anyway because the butch teacher with long black hair was wearing camoflague army pants like she sometimes did although only once in a while to school.

"Oh God....... Oh god ................... Ohhhhh ...... Goddddd ..........." Patty howled. "Ohhhhhhh shiiiittttttt ........... I'M CUUMMIINNNG!!!!!!!!!" Ms Cumming's brought the ruler down again on Pattys butt which by this time was more red stripped than alabaster white and tears were flowing down her face to splash on the floor which was still scuffed from students.

A quick look between the teen's legs showed another river flowing down her thighs as well. The fresh distinct perfumed fragrance of hot young virgin cunt wafting up to fill the room like an arisol can.

The teacher delivered another blow of the ruler with a fluid effortless sidarm motion remenisant of the great Don Drysdale who pitched for the LA Dodger's many years ago and is in the Baseball Hall of fame but no longer pitches that way because he is both retired and dead.

The swat was so intense it not only had Patties fine ass jiggling, but her whole body jerked in response to the homerun swing. Ms Cumming's other hand grazing across the super heated area with as much gentleness as she had delivered pain only a moment earlier. The smooth textured ass of the teen as soft as mourning sunshine to the touch.

At once Ms Cumming's began to alternate using the ruler violently with one hand, and giving a gentle caress with the other hand right after she hit with the first one. Taking note that the teen made no effort what so ever to get out of the way, but just squirmed in Ms Cumming's lap grinding her mons against the teacher's knee with her thick long blond hair falling down over her beautiful face.

CCRRRAAAAACCKKKKK" went the ruler onto the left cheek of Patties behind then another just across the split down the middle of her butt on the right one. "IIIYYEEEEE" shreiked the blonde cheerleader again as she continued her cumming while Ms Cumming's carresed the sore spot with one hand she had just made with the other hand holding the ruler.

"OOUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!!! Patty exclaimed as the teacher turned her over onto her back on the big metal desk which was standard equiptment in those school rooms at Kennedy High at the time all this was going on which was a while back.

"Uummmmmffff" went Ms Cummings as she berried her face between the blond's thighs and got a mouthful of blonde haired pussy.

"OH....... OH ...... OHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Patty as the teachers wet warm tonge found the girls' sensitive clitoris. She then yelled, "Ohhhhhhh ..... Dont stop ........ YOUR GOING TO MAKE MMMEEEEEE CCUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! OH .. IM CCUMMMIINGG!!!!!!" Ms Cummings kept going "Mffggfff" as she redoubled her tonge's efforts to get the cheerleader with the long thick blond hair off.

Even after Patty was done, Ms Cumming's kept on tongeing her extrasensory clittie like she had been doing but started also to stick her bird finger in the girls pussey too.

"NO DONT!!!!!" yelled Patty. I'm a virgin in there and I don't want to get my cherry popped yet. I'm saving that until I'm marred or the guys win the state basketball championship whichever comes first." The teacher kept going mffffggghhhh but didn't put her finger in there where she had been wanting to before.

Ms Cummings kept eating Pattys pussy, but she started taking off her own pants too, at the same time. She was wearing heavy steel toed combat boots though and had to stop for a minute to get them off before she could loosten her pants, nylon stockings, lacey red gartar belt, and black thonge panteys. Shit she said as she tore off all her cloths below the waist.

The teacher then climed up on the big desk with Patty and got them arranged in a sixtey nine position so they could eat each others' pusseys.

Ms Cummings had a perfect body for a thirty five year old woman with big tits a little waste and a nice ass with only a few red spots on it. She crouched over her beautiful student with long blonde hair, and her 40DD tits hung with the big brown nippels going sraight down.

"Mffummphhhhff" went Patty as she berried her sensous mouth in the hairy black snatch of the teacher. "Ummphhhpppff" went Ms Cummings as she reciprocated what Patty was doing to her and did it even better because she had more expereince and Patty's pubic hair was blonde.

Ms Cummings stopped going Mffgghhh and said, "Patty dear stick your finger in my nether orifise."

Patty pulled her face away from her teachers pussey and said "what?"

"Put your finger up my ass, Patty. Would you like me to do the same as that with your's too?" Patty answered by putting her bird finger in Ms Cummings puckered brown eye and the teacher went, "Ohhhhh yeahhhh, mffffgggghhhhggg. Lick my clitoris and fuck my ass with your finger dear."

After a few minutes of this the bull dike teacher roared, "Unnnnnggg...... OH, FUCK!!!!!! IM GOING TO CCUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

With Ms Cummings finger in her butt hole and tonge on her clittie, Patty suddenly screeched Mfffgghhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh, IMMMM GOINGG TOOO CUUUMMMMM .... AIEEEEE!!!!" Then she went 'mfffggghhhh" all over again.

After they had both finished having it off they laid there on the desk, scattering exam papers everywhere because they didn't care. Ms Cummings said, "have you ever done it with a girl before Patty."

Patty said, "Only with my big sister Maureen who is married and has really big tits and Mom who does too, Ms Cummings. I don't think that counts so your my first."

The teacher stood up and reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a gigantic vibrator that was black and about a foot and 1/2 long and as thick as her arm which was not skinny. She smeered some vaseline on the big black toy from a jar and told Patty to get up off of the desk. Ms Cummings leaned over the desk with her shaply ass up in the air and her 40DD boobeys hanging down and handed Patty the huge vibrator which was all greased up and not turned on.

She said, "Patty dear, shove that black thing up my ass but be careful and go slow. Patty did as her teacher told her to do and after a few minutes of her shoving and Ms Cumming's grunting had about thirteen and 1/3 inches in the teachers widely stretched rectam.

Ms Cummings moaned, "Unngggghhh, now slap me on the ass with that same ruler I used on your ass before dear. Turn on that black monster which is in my anis now but make it only on low or it will give me the diareah."

Patty followed directions to the letter.

The vibrator went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the ruler went PPPPOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! on the teachers backside which after a few blows got so red stripped that it almost glowed and Ms Cummings went "AAAAHHHHHHHIIEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Patty said, "Oh, hi Mr Roids."

Ms Cummings opened her eyes to see the principle Mr Roids of Kennedy High School standing in the open doorway where he had been standing there for the last twenty or so minutes watching the show. She said to herself oh shit.

___________________________________

To be continued

The names of everyone who sends a nice comment and/or good vote goes into the hat and the monthly winner gets a blowjob.

Everybody over eighteen years old, of course.

DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers