Patty & the Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
The high school principal joins in for some B & D fun. Ouch
1.4k words
4.5
42.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers

The principle Mr Herman "Herm" Roids of Kennedy High School stood like a giant leather gladiator or sumarai warrior seven feet away with his hands on his hips, shaved black head shining, and smiling wickedly at Patty, and her English Teacher Ms Cummings as they laid tied together upside down and inverted on his padded basement floor, each licking at the others' pussey as he had instructed them to do in no uncertain terms. The former 3 hundred pound lineman for the Green Bay Packer's had caught the two of them acting out a lesbain tryst in Ms Cummings classroom at school after classes were over for the day and most everybody had already gone home or someplace else; and had decided to dish out an appropriate punishment to them for their misbeavior. And with a little black mail for persuasive motivation had been able to bring them both over to his house which was on Elm Street behind the Burger King behind which he liked to shoot at dumpster divers with a BB gun sometimes, where he'd already had them shave away all of their pubic hairs, and turn Ms Cummings into a wild red headed spitfire because her hair had been black before. They had used some of Mr Roids ex-wives hair dye and she had left it when she moved out because she was asiatic and didnt like being called a guke and cornholed all the time. Some people are like that. As well as having both women put on leather gartar belts, and matching demi bras which are only half, fishnet stockings with a seem up the back, and six inch stelleto heeled boots that they could barely walk in, he'd had them do each others' make up. A lite coating just here and there, more for exaggerating there beauty, and identity than anything else really. Patty of course had long thick blone hair and Mr Roids didnt change that because he liked it the way it was already. The sight of the two lovly women made Mr Roids gonads itch and he had two great big ones which were both black and hairy.

The hard part had actually been to call Patty's parents and explain that Ms Cumming's wanted the girl to stay with her for the weekend for some personal tutoring. Pattys father had insisted that the teenager come home, and pack a toothbrush, and some extra cloths so as not to put her teacher out with inconveneince. But that had gone smoothly without Mr. Roids personally having to be there himself as Ms Cummings drove Patty home, then to his house right after they had got Pattys stuff in the car. The car was a Fiat Accompli which is one of those european car's that's not much good but cheap. Pattys Mom had waved by by as they drove away.

"Ummmffff Oooooooohhhh, I'm gonna cum!" Cried out Ms Cummings. "Meee toooo! Mffghhh" Came the muffeled scream of the teen who was underneath her.

"Okay, that's enough you two!" Mr. Roids voice sounded like echoing thunder and lightening in his dungeon like basement which was beneath his house. "I said, stop that damn pussy licking!!!!!!!" And his arm swung in an arc because he was a southpaw with a leather strap in his left hand that landed directly on Ms Cumming's ass right in front of Pattys face: SMAAAACKKK! "YIEEIIIEEEEp!" Ms Cumming's earth shattering scream would have been heard two blocks away if the basement hadn't been soundproofed. "I said knock it off cunts, and I ment it!"

"Ye... yesssss master," Patties voice almost a whimper of her frusteration at being kept from having her climax.

"Good that's better," Mr. Roid replied once theyd stopped, and unmindful of the teacher's wimpering he reached down between them, and tugged her right breast out to expose the taunt rosey pink nipple. And with a deaft move first wiped the nipple with acohol, then took the special gold ring about the same circumference and diameter of a quarter, and peirced it into the nipple.

"IIIIiiEEEEE! Soccer Blew!!!!!! moaned Ms Cumming's who also taught french on the side and spoke it fluidly."

"Okay Patty, go ahead and lick her cunt again," Mr. Roid ordered the teen who was 18 and old enough to do what ever she wanted, "Just remember to take her nearly right almost to the edge again like you did before, but don't let her cum. I want to do her tit that I haven't done yet on the other side next."

It went on and on this way for a long time until finally Ms Cummings had two gold rings of the size of quarters peirced in her nipples, and six dime sized gold rings pierced into her pussey, three rings on each lip, the outers, to make it look even. With the initial work complete, Mr. Roids stood back sweat soaked to look at his handiwork for a moment and admire it.

He'd almost cum three times already, but he wanted to save his discharge for the Teachers pussey; or the teenagers ass hole. After all, it wouldn't do to get caught knocking up a student, but a teacher was an totally different other story all together entirely.

The ultimate goal, of course, was to force Ms Cummings into becoming his permanant sex slave for life, and to do that she would have to become his wive/whore. Having Patty along as an alternative and younger peice of ass on the side was just good business sense.

Having two georgous well-developed women as his personal playthings was better than recieving his yearly bonus which wasnt much and hadnt even been coming for the last year or two lately anyway.

"Okay you two can start licking each other again, and as a reward Il'l let you both cum this time."

Both women immediately began slurpping at the other's pussey with a real passionate fervor after being denied any satisfaction for the last two hour's. Patty following Ms Cumming's lead stuck her tongue as deep as she could into the bald, gold ring decorated pussy which was right their in front of her face. There was a little coppery taste of blood at first, but the teen dismissed that as coming from the pierced pussy lips, and not the approach of the teacher's peirod because there wasnt a rag or anything there anyway. On the other hand those gold ring's in her pussey might have only been cheap stuff and that's where the taste came from and not real gold at all. Oh well.

"Ooooohh shit! I'm CUMMING!" Patty cried out as Ms Cumming's took a lip lock on her clitty, and she in return did the same thing back to her teacher.

"Yesssssssssss!" Ms Cumming's hissed as a camera flash blinded her. "Nooooooooooo!"

Herm Roids grinned as he took one picture after another with three cameras a polariod, the 35mm Cannon, and a digitel camera that had set him back almost four bills at WallMart but didn't need developing. He'd already checked on the video camera first, then untied the two women so that they didn't look as if they were being controled by an outside force or somebody else either. Then he'd just allowed their lust to take over getting some great shots of both of they're faces in fragrant delecti together with each other.

There would be no way for the English teacher to wiggle out of his trap now. And once he had enough pictures, he put the cameras away, and moved in behind Ms Cummings with his 10inch black cock which was very thick just inches away from Patty's face which was under the teacher's pussy.

"Okay little bitch, you lick, while I fuck the slut," Mr. Roid ordered after handcuffing them both to a padded bench again inverted. "As for you Ms Cummings, I think it's about time you learned what a real cock can do for a bull dyke bitch like you."

"Noooooouch! Moan dew!!!!!! " She screamed in french as all ten inches of his thick 10 inches speared into her cunny tearing her vagina in half with a pain hither to unknown to Ms Cummings mind in all her whole life.

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd like that, slut! This'll teach you to pray on innocent young girls you filthy prevert! And you better get use to it, cause this weekend is just the beginning for you! I hope you aint' embareassed to be bare assed. Haw haw." Mr Roids was a real comedain.

____________________________________

To be continued

Don't forget to send nice comments and votes to get your name in the hat for the monthly drawing for a blow job. DurtGurl gos both ways so lady's are welcome too.

Everybody over 8teen of course

DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers