Patty Makes the Team

Story Info
Cheerleader rewards the team by pulling a train. Choo choo
2.2k words
4.07
60.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers

"UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHHHh," Patty groaned as Myron's huge cock tried to ram into her virgin asshole. "Spit on it, baby. I cant take that one-eyed monster of your's without some lube."

The blond heard him hawk and spit, then she felt the wetness drip on the smooth perfect, heart shaped globe of her dimpled ass. "I'm gonna ass fuck you raw, bitch," muttered Myron as he used his massive manhood to spread the salvia into the crack between her quivering cheeks.

The big basketball game was over, the Kennedy High Panthers were league champions, and the head cheerleader was paying off on her promise to the team. The guys had won and as a reward Patty was going to take on everyone in the starting lineup. The players varied in height from the 5'8" Tyrone to the massive 7'1" Shaquille but they were all known to have enormous cocks by all the girls at school and some from around town. Her 38DD-20-34 body trembled at the thought of all the man meat she was going to take in the next hour.

Her shredded red thong wet panties and short cheerleader's skirt were beside her on the ground along with some other stuff in a pile. Patty was draped over the sawhorse behind the boys gym, her bra was torn aside, letting her firm, plump DD tits hang free with the big rosie nipples pointing right straight down.

"Ohhhhh, nnnnnoooo," she shrieked as Myrons nine and 1/2 inch love muscle roughly penetrated her puckered butthole. Patty felt a fiery stab of mind searing pain as he thrusted his fat sword deep into her fundament. "AARRRGGGGGHHHH," she shrieked as she felt like she was being torn in halve. Myron buried his nine and 1/2 inches until Patty could feel his heavy hairy balls slap against the outside of her tender virgin cunt.

As the big power forward slammed his meat into her tortured ass, the cheerleader yelled, "Ohhhhh, SHIT IIMM CUMMINGGG!!!!! Fuuccckkk MEE HAARDDD!!!! GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT YOU SONOFABITCH!!!!"

Before the helpless cheerleader had stopped cumming, she felt a heavy slap against her cheek. Her eyes popped open to the sight of the head of a huge black cock throbing up and down up and down up and down about two inches from her face. It was attached to Tyrone the short skinny point guard and a thick gob of precum was dribbling from it's little slit. Most of Tyrones growth must have gone into his dick, because it was at least ten and 1/2 inches long and as thick as Patty's arm which was pretty thick itself..

"Open wide an' try some black meat cunt," said Tyrone as he shoved his throbbing cock towards Patty's hot mouth.

Patty tried to turn her head, but his big hands were in her thick, long bonde hair. She barely got out, "No, I can't ........... mmmppppfffffffff," as Tyrone jammed his rock hard dick down her throat.

She felt his curley, black pubic hair against her nose as she took the full length of his massive cock down her throat. At her other end, Myron slammed his salami even harder and faster into her tender rectam and shouted, "Oh, fuck! OHHH SHIITT I'M GONNA CUUMMM!!!!!!"

As Patty felt Myron pumping his hot load into her ass, she could also feel Tyrone's big black hose exploding into her eager gullet. Tyrone yelled, "Oooohhh shit bitch!!!! I'm CUMMMIINNGGG!!!!" as he shot gusher after gusher of hot jizm into her throat like a fire hose out of control.

Patty said, "Mmmffffgghh" as she bursted into another orgasm. It fealt like the top of her head was coming off.

When Myron pulled his shrinking, slimy stinky pole out of Pattys ass, her pucker was so tight that it didnt want to let him go. Myron's rod stretched like a rope in a tug of war and finaly with a wet "plop" pulled free. A stream of creamy jiss poured out of her stretched butthole to make a puddle on the ground between one of her new white Nike crosstrainers that had cost $55 and that was at Target on sale and the other one.

Tyrone said, "Aint' nothin be dirtier than some high white trailor trash slut with a big ole dick hang'en out of her ass, is there Shack?" He yanked his black cock out of Patty's mouth, freeing about a pint of thick cum to run out of her mouth and all over both of her DD tits which were nearly E size.

"Shut the fuck up, and let the next guy in mothua fucka! said Shaquille." And he pushed Myron, and Tyrone with a straightarm out of the way to let Booger Red a 6'6" redhead slid in behind Patty to line up his 11 inch beer bottle thick prick with the still gapping cum smeared poop chute of the blond head cheerleader.

Booger rasped, "Baby, you gonna remember this moment for the rest of your life," as he eased his flag pole into Patty's snug, well lubed rump hole.

"AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!! Patty screamed as her mind fried in the pain that shuttled from her butt to her brain and back and forth again when her ass hole was stretched open wider than ever. Booger Red's dick felt like it was somebody's whole arm and it was as big as some full grown ones.

Patty's painful whining was cut short by something hairy hitting her across the cheeks. She opened her eyes to see the huge, low hanging, hairy nuts of Pendejo Cruz, the 6'6" guard who had been high point man in the game.

"Cmon, mamacita, scarf some of this chili flavored tulunga to keep it warm. I'm next after ol' Booger finish in your culo if I last that long."

Patty opened her mouth, and the hirsute hispanic shoved his twelve inch uncircumcized one eyed trowser trout past her soft pink lips into the back of her throat. She almost gagged, but she deep throated Pendejo's massive man muscle until her nose was buried in his thick public hair.

"OOHHH FUUCCCKK!!!" screamed Booger Red. "Iimm gonna CUUMM!! Jesus Christ, I'm CUUMMIIINGG!!! UNNGGHH"

As she felt Booger Red unloading his steaming seed in her guts, Patty pushed Pendejo Cruz's cock out of her mouth. A bomb of climax exploded in her intestines, and she screamed, "Oh GOD .......... IMMMM CCOOMM...Mmffffgghh" as the Mexican shoved his greasy cock back into her throat.

Halfway throuhg his cum, Booger Red yanked his erupting pole out of the cheerleaders dirt road and hosed about a pint and 1/2 of hot thick cum all over her perfect ass, up her smooth back and into her long blond hair which was matted with man juice.

"Mmmffhhhgg...UUUCCKKK! I'mmm CCUUMMIIINNGG!!!!" Patty shreiked as her climax continued while Pendejo pulled his dick out of her mouth.

The high point man jacked himself off as hard as he could which was pretty hard, aiming his monsterous chimmychonga at the cheerleaders beautiful face. "Unnnghh, Madre Dioosss!!! Ahhh chinga .......... I'MMMMM CUUMMIINGG!!!!" he roared as his huge dark brown dick unleashed a volcano of hot jiszm that splashed into Pattys long blonde hair and ran in streams down her face.

"UUUNNNGGGHH ......... Piinnchhes Caabrroonnes ....... CARUMBA!!!!" Cruz yelled as he emptied his man seed all over Patty's face and 38DD tits which were still pointing down at the ground. Thick sperm was dribbeling off her nipples and making a lake under the sawhorse on the ground which she was draped over.

When these two finished spraying her backside, head, neck, abundent chest, and long blond hair Patty looked like a freshly fucked glazed doughnut with drizzeled frosting all over her sweat soaked young flesh. Still, heaped over the sawhorse as she was with male syrup running out of her mouth, and nether orifice, and streaming down in rivlets elsewhere to form little island puddels around her, Shaquile had to admit to himself that she was still the hottest piece of white ass in all of Kennedy High which all the guys agreed to.

Big Shaquille boomed, "Awright, mothafuckas, thas 'nuff. You boys got the cunts asshole loosened up a little bit, now le's see what she can do wit sombody what gotta man sized dick on hissef. We kicked some black ass on the court tonight, now I be fuggin me some white ass."

Tyrone, Booger Red, Pendejo, and Myron exchanged high five's and stepped back to watch their post player and captain in action with the blonde cheerleader. Myron said, "I got five bucks says she passes out 'fore Shack done with her." There we're no takers.

Shaquille walked around the sawhorse to stand in front of the helpless cheerleader. He yanked down his shorts, and the biggest hunk of sex sausage Patty had ever seen leaped from it's confinement. It was forteen and 1/4 inches long and eight and 3/8 inches in circumfrance. She almost feinted when she saw what was going to be going into her sore bung hole.

After giving Patty a look at his massive joint, Shaquille said, "Meet Leroy, bitch. You an' him gonna be good friens. Homies."

With a grin like a brilliant lighthouse beacon Shack strode around to her rear end and moved in between Pattys smooth, sexy, wide spread tanned thighs from behind which were streaming with sperm from her ass. The head of his forteen inch black cock stuck out like an elephant's trunk, sniffing at her dripping butt hole for peanuts. She was covered in a slimy coating of man juice from her shapley ass to her long blond thick hair and rivers of jizzum were flowing from her gapping anus down her long legs and into her white and blue Nike Olympic lowcuts while Shaquille's vainey truncheon was bobbing up and down up and down up and down as it throbbed with every beat of his heart while he lined it up with pattys gapping nether orifice.

In fear the blonde cheerleader tried to clench her aching asshole but the best she could do was to decrease the daimeter of the hole to about two and 1/2 inches. Shaquille put the apple sized head of his love monster against Pattie's tortured rear entrance and pushed not gently.

"AAIIIEEEE" she shreiked as the huge head of Shaquille's gigantic black dick popped through her spinctor. "No.... no... I can't take that much ...... AARRRGGGHHAAA" she screamed as the giant center pulled her hips backwards shoving the first eight and 1/2 inches of ironhard rod of romance into her tender rectum which felt tight to him although it was really pretty big.

"Awwwwww shit bitch ... You tight .... you gotta take it all. Ummmmm that good ... you gotta tight ass," muttered Shaquille. Then he pulled her hips back and he pushed forewards.

"UNNNGGHHHH," Grunted Patty as she felt the full forteen and 1/4 inches of Shack's meat ram into her steamy butt. "Oh .... Oh .... Oh God .... I'MMMM CCUUUMMMMMMIINGGG!!!!!" the cheer leader shreiked as a climax blasted throuugh her firm body.

The seven footer pounded his forteen inches plus into the blond's tender pooper and her cums wouldn't stop. "OOOHHHHH SHIIITT" she yelled "I CANT STOP CUUMMINNGGG!!!! YOUR TEARING ME IN HALVE!!!! NOOOO DONT STOP. GIVE ME YOUR BIG BLACK MEAT ........ EEIIEEEE!!!"

"AAWWW FUUUCCKKK!!" yelled Shaquille. "IMA GONNA CCUMMMM!!!! You gonna be shittin' cum fer a week bitch. OOOOHHH SHHEEIIITT .............. IMMMM CCCUUUMMMIIIINNNGGG!!!!!"

Big Shack pounded his black monster cock into Patty's enormosly enlarged dirt road and they both yelled and screamed through there climaxes. His front smacked into her sweet cum covered ass with ever stroke.

"Fuck that bitch," Pendejo Cruz hollered from the sidelines in encouragment. "Take it all baby" shouted Booger Red to urge his teamate on. "IMMM CCCUMMIINNGG grunted Tyrone as he beat off his huge black meat onto the chearleaders skirt which was lying on the ground in a pile along with her torn thonge panteys which were a mess and some other stuff.

Finally when Shaquille had completely emptied the last drop of semen from his huge black balls into the incredibly stretched butthole of the blond cheerleader all was quite. Patty was whimpering in pane and satisfaction from taking all the meat the team could give her. The guys were out of breathe from all the cumming including Tyrone who had two.

Patty straightend up off of the sawhorse picked up her come covered cheerleaders skirt and put it on saying, "Fuck Im not going to be able to sit down for a weak." She pulled her brazirre back on and wiped herself off with a tee shirt one of the guys had took off and was laying in a pile on the ground with some other stuff.

"By guys, Daddy says I have to be home by eleven. Im always a good girl and never late. You all know Im a virgin in my pussey. Well the STATE championship is next weekend. Guess what your reward will be if you win that game!!!"

She walked bowlegged away to her new Mustang convertible which was dark blue and had the big motor and the four speed with wide tires on the back and drove away.

The team mates all looked each other in the eyes and said shit.

The End
___________________________________

Everbody over 8teen of course

DurtGurl always likes to receive your comments

DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers