Patty: Newly Minted Teacher

Story Info
College grad has fun summer, then first teaching job.
6.7k words
4.16
46k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

[Patty's story started out as a trilogy of Patty during her college years. But after a reader suggested a new direction, I wrote this chapter about Patty and her first job out of college. It is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not totally conform to reality. With some historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Patty Chp. 01

Patty Chp. 02

Patty Chp. 03

and now, Patty, Chp. 04

*****

GRADUATION

"Well, I'm certainly glad that's over!"

"You can say that again!"

"OK, I'm certainly glad that's over."

Both Steffee and I laughed until tears rolled down our faces as we fled the outdoor amphitheater where we had just gone through graduation ceremonies from State University. Me, Patty Jenkins, teacher, at last. I still could hardly believe it.

"Let's get back to my apartment, I need to get out of this ungodly hot robe."

"I'll go for that, Patty, and a beer or two as well."

"You said it girl!"

The temperature on that hot June Saturday at two o'clock was ninety-eight degrees with ninety per cent humidity. As a result, Steffee and I had not worn any clothes at all under our robes. Daring, but necessary. Because of this, the boy sitting between us had barely made it through the ceremonies, especially the long and tedious oration by the pompous President of the university.

Steffee and I passed the time teasing that fellow graduate. I started it all when I nudged the zipper of my robe down a little to get some air. I discovered I had exposed more of my boobs than I thought when the said boy looked my way and turned scarlet with an incredulous look on his face. He quickly turned away.

But that didn't last long. The guy couldn't resist and so continued to sneak peeks more and more frequently. Steffee noticed what was going on and decided to join in the fun. She elbowed the guy with an, "Oh excuse me" as she lowered her zipper to the bottom of her boobs with her other hand. As soon as he looked her way, he just gasped, gulped heavily, but continued to stare.

I, in turn, jabbed my right elbow into the guy from my side. As he turned and looked, I slowly lowered my zipper more until it was at the level of my belly button. I flapped the left side of my robe to generate a breeze just enough to allow the guy an unobstructed view of my entire left boob, erect nipple and all. He grinned with lust, but he turned even more red.

Steffee again used her elbow and showed off her dark boob and we had the guy going and coming, probably cuming as well. Disapproving looks from the girls flanking us did nothing to deter us. I don't know what the people in back thought, I only partially turned around as I looked toward the guy between us, but I did notice the tent forming in the robe of the guy behind Steffee.

Before the end of the ceremony, our guy had a large damp spot in his robe. Of course, it might have been helped along by Steffee and me. I was the first to reach over and place my hand in his lap. My hand found a very hard cock under that robe and nothing else. He was commando as well. More disapproving looks came my way as I slowly massaged what I had found. The guy stifled a groan as the wet spot first appeared.

After a brief wait, Steffee did the same from her side and the guy came again. We kept this up through the entire ceremony. Between the heat and our ministrations, the guy nearly fainted. Steffee and I had a great deal of difficulty in restraining our giggles. I think we drained that guy of all the cock cream he had. There were also an awfully lot of leering grins in our general vicinity both male and female.

Steffee and I had just gotten our laughter and tears under control as we exited the amphitheater when a voice behind us asked, "May I join you?"

We both stopped and turned our heads. There stood "the guy."

"My name is Jim. I'd like to continue our fun you two started back there and celebrate our graduation. My folks couldn't make it here until tomorrow, so I'm footloose and free for now. You two have me so horny, I'm about to bust my uh, my balls."

"I thought you already had," I replied, "and you aren't as shy as you looked, are you."

"Well, I was embarrassed by the public nature of what happened back there and I'm just now getting over that, but no, I'm not usually shy around women."

"By all means, come and join us." chimed in Steffee.

So, the three of us linked arms, with Jim in the middle, and made our way to our (Steffee's and mine) apartment a block off campus for our celebration.

Maybe I should refresh your memory at this point. I have spent the last four years at State University, earning my B.A. in Education degree. I've related a number of stories about my university life, especially that with the women's softball team. I got a four year scholarship because of my athletic ability, not to mention some other abilities the coaches required of me and the other starters to demonstrate as a condition of keeping that scholarship. Steffee, my Black roommate, and I have really enjoyed our four years here at State.

Now, I've just graduated. I signed my first teaching contract a week ago. I'll remain in my campus apartment for the summer to take two postgraduate courses before leaving the last week of August for that new job. I'll be teaching English at John Jacob Heimer High School in southern Indiana. I can hardly wait!

Jim, Steffee, and I arrived at the apartment she and I share and walked into the air conditioned coolness of the living room. I unzipped my robe and let it fall from my shoulders into a pile at my feet as I walked, bare ass naked, wiggling that ass, toward the kitchen. Steffee dittoed me, swishing her naked black ass in Jim's face as she followed me.

We both heard the groan and the, "Oh God, I'm in heaven," comment behind us. As we disappeared momentarily from Jim's view into the kitchen, I turned back to face Steffee and we winked at each other.

I whispered, "Cock teasing time."

"Yes, for a bit, but then I want a damned good fucking," Steffee whispered back.

Steffee saw my eyebrows go up and whispered, "Whaaat?"

"Turn around and look."

Standing in the doorway was a very naked Jim. His long, very long, and very fat joy stick was standing rigidly at attention at a forty-five degree angle from his belly. It was already dribbling bubbles of precum from its cyclopean eye.

"My, my, but you really are psyched and ready, aren't you my boy," garbled Steffee.

"My, what a very big cock you have," I retorted

.

"The better to fuck the two of you with," was his immediate reply.

"That's what we want to hear," Steffee and I chorused in unison.

"This is totally unlike me, but yes, I am psyched to the nines and I want to celebrate with some glorious fucking."

Jim didn't waste anytime. My cock teasing ideas went out the window as he stepped up to Steffee, pushed her back into and onto the table. That raised her pussy up nicely. He stepped between her legs, his cock leading the way to the target, and sank that monster in to the hilt in one hearty lunge. Good thing Steffee was already moist where it counted.

Steffee moaned and squirmed with pleasure as Jim pumped with all he had. "Oh, Oh, Oh," kept issuing from her mouth each time that cock plumbed her depths and their pubes crashed together. Her generous boobs were shaking violently as a result of their frantic coupling.

I stood there watching and fingering myself in a blur of motion. My pussy was sopping wet. The aroma of sex was driving us all to even greater frenzy. Skin smacked skin and the squelching of juices, both theirs and mine, filled our ears.

Their climax was earth shaking, or at least table shaking. Steffee was rolling through orgasms like a bowling ball through the pins. Jim finally let go with his pent up wad with a last mighty thrust and a deep growl. As Steffee lay panting, Jim slowly backed his cock out with a squelch. His cock was still squirting some cum that landed on Steffee's bald mons.

"That's the first Black pussy I've ever had. I could come to like it, a lot."

"My turn," I hollered as Jim turned my way. "Down, boy," I said to him as I pushed him back onto the day cot by the wall. He fell backwards onto the cot and I pounced on him, at least on his cock. My mouth licked up their combined cum as I labored at getting that man meat ready to work again. I had tasted Steffee for four years, but combined with Jim's offering, it was the nectar of Gods.

It took me some time to clean off his dick, I liked too much what I was doing, but Jim seemed to enjoy the effect of my mouth and tongue on his joy stick.

"Ok, big guy, now eat me a while."

We switched positions and he kissed me along my jaw line and worked down. I got two hickeys on my neck and some more on my shoulder as Jim licked down to my boobs. My nipples had long since been poking stiffly straight out and tingling. Jim's tongue action on the aureola and nipples only increase the fire in them. He sucked on one nipple and tweaked the other with his thumb and forefinger. Then he switched. When I was burning up with this attention, he switched tactics and left my nipples obviously well mauled. He slid up my torso and lodged his prick between my boobs.

"Squeeze them together, Patty."

I did and he thrust back and forth. As the tip of his dick emerged at the top of my cleavage, I mouthed his helmet and tongued the eye, staccato style. His precum and my saliva provided just enough lubrication to keep the ride smooth. Shit, it sure felt good to me. Must have felt good to Jim too, because he sure did moan and thrust faster.

After a bit, he moved back down so he could lick and kiss his way down my chest to my navel. That received a rimming for a bit with some tongue darts into its center. I writhed in ecstasy.

Down lower went his tongue and lips until he was smooching and licking my mons. That got my hips humping slowly into his mouth. That motion increase as Jim licked lower onto my labia, circling my labia and giving my clit a quick lick in passing. My pussy burned with the fire of desire as he kept at his task.

He changed tactics again when he licked directly into my slit and moved up to my clit and back down to my bottom hole. He finally settled on just my clit and gave it a real tonguing with occasional light bites and snaps. Damn, but I was on fire, burning up, in fact.

Jim got into position with his hose to put that fire out. Centering on target, my pussy opening, he pushed slowly deeper and deeper into my folds. Just the head penetrated for a moment before he pushed hard and sank all the more quickly to the hilt of his sword.

Vigorous pumping brought him off fairly quickly and I followed not long after. His hands played some more with my boobs while we remained coupled, enjoying the oozing of our combined juices. After a squelchy withdrawal, Jim plunged his mouth down to lick my labia clean. Then he licked and sucked my pussy channel clean of our combined cum. We switched positions and I did him the same favor.

By that time, Steffee wanted back in on the action. Poor Jim. We wore him out thoroughly by the end of the night. In fact, we were all so sore, we could barely walk the next morning. It was good that the next day was not a work day.

June, July, and early August passed with a combination of part time summer day job and sex at night with Steffee and Jim as well as several friends of his who got invited over from time to time for a real gang bang. I spent more than one summer day avoiding walking at the office as much as I possibly could.

I had signed a teaching contract shortly after graduation, so by mid August, it was time to move to my new town to get a place to live and look over my new high school.

TEACHING ASSIGNMENT

My first teaching contract, a teacher at last! Brand new or not, my dream had come true lay before me as I drove down the hill into the valley and the little Indiana town. I drove out of town a mile or so to the newly built, closed campus high school to see the principal. I had interviewed with him back in June, so I had already met him. He was a kind, easy going guy pushing forty.

I already knew at the time I signed my contract that my assignment would be teaching sections of English III and IV plus coaching the girl's softball team. For the moment, I just needed to check in and get some housing recommendations. I got my classroom number and my keys. I ambled down the hall to look over my room. I'd be back in the next day to start getting it ready.

Then it was time to go apartment hunting. It wasn't until my fourth stop that I found what I wanted in a place to live. The four rooms plus bath fit me to a T. There was even an unattached garage available for my car for an extra monthly charge. I signed the lease on the spot. I went back to my car and just stood there beside it, contemplating the big job ahead of unloading the car and rental trailer.

"Well, can I maybe give you a hand there, lady?"

I turned to find a genuine adonis looking back at me and checking me out quite thoroughly. His blue eyes looked out from under his blonde hair with a penetrating gaze. Too penetrating. He looked to be over six foot tall with broad, athletic shoulders. His lightweight, summer net tee and shorts couldn't hide the muscles underneath.

That he had six-pack abs above his narrow waist was evident from the portion of them that showed between the waistband of his shorts and the bottom of his tee. The shorts were spandex running shorts and they revealed an impressive package underneath. A very impressive package which, from the look of it, had yet to come to life.

"I could use some help, yes, especially with the heavy stuff getting up those stairs."

"My name is Jeff, Jeff Poleman and I live in the downstairs apartment under yours. I teach driver's training and coach at our local high school.

"Hi there Jeff, my name is Patty Jenkins and I've just been hired to teach English and coach girl's softball at the high school. Glad to meet you."

"I guess that means we'll be seeing a lot of each other, Patty. Glad to make your acquaintance also."

Unloading my stuff was much more pleasurable with help, especially his kind of help noticed that his package had stirred a coupled of times when he gazed at me in my loose and gapping top and short shorts. A middle aged guy from one of the other downstairs apartments came along and helped Jeff with the heavier furniture and then went back to his own rooms. Jeff and I finished up with the little stuff.

The day was hot and by the time we finished, we were both very warm and sweaty. I said, "I'd like to invite you in for a cool drink, but I don't have anything to drink yet and no ice cubes if did."

"I can remedy that. Why don't you come with me to my apartment. I do have both drinks and ice and we can get into the air conditioning to cool off."

"Oh, that sounds great. I could use both. Lead on."

I had on sandals over bare feet, short shorts, and a loose halter top. Sweat was rolling down my back and down my front into my cleavage and over my boobs. Most of my ass and much of my pussy was very damp from sweat too. But now, my pussy was getting wetter for another reason as well. I hadn't had a good fuck for more than four days now.

"I see you were checking me out pretty closely, Jeff. Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, you'd better believe I like what I see," he replied as he set a cold beer in front of me on his kitchen table. His package was visibly growing with our conversation.

"Well, why don't you wet a face cloth and you can wipe my face and maybe get to see a little more of me in the process."

Jeff jumped to comply. He came over in front of me with the damp cloth and tenderly wiped my face clear of sweat.

"You can do my chest, too, if you'd like."

"Oh, I'd like alright."

He went over to the sink, rinsed the cloth, and returned to me. He wiped my neck before moving down to wipe my upper chest, moving down ever closer to the top of my boobs.

"Keep going," I said when he hesitated at the rising swell of those thrusting orbs.

The cloth moved under my loose top and he circled first my left boob and then my right. My nipples sprang erect long before he got to them. The rough face cloth moving on my boobs sent giant shivers up and down my body.

"Unsnap my halter and take it off. It's in the way."

Jeff complied immediately, freeing my naked and tingling globes to his view. But now he discarded the cloth onto the table top and used his mouth and tongue on my boobs, kissing and licking all over them. I shivered some more in pure delight.

I interrupted him to say, "It looks to me like those spandex shorts are about to castrate you. Wouldn't you be more comfortable if you took them off?"

Without saying a word, Jeff backed off just a bit and attempted to lower his tight shorts.

"Come back here and let me help you, Jeff."

My hands got hold of the waistband and I tugged and rolled the shorts down ever so slowly. I could see that somewhere along the line, he had maneuvered his stiffening cock into an upright position along his belly. As I tugged the shorts down, that dick began to appear, helmet first and then a bit of the shaft.

That flesh missile was already bubbling precum when the helmet was exposed. Lowering the shorts more revealed still more shaft. Then more shaft and still more shaft.

My God, just how big is this guy?

When I finally got to the base of that big sucker, I estimated it to be a good twelve inches long and nearly as big around as my wrist. It sure was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I had seen a good many in my short life.

"Yeah, Patty, it's pretty big."

"Pretty big, hell, Jeff, it's colossal."

"Yeah, I guess. It's big enough that I've been used as a model on a big cock waisted. Lots of babes have ridden it on camera. Paid pretty well, too."

"My God, I'm honored and impressed."

Before Jeff could move, I lowered my mouth to that cock and circled my tongue around its bulbous head to lap up the bubbling precum. A loud sigh rewarded me. I grabbed hold of that long, long missile with one hand and jacked the uncut foreskin forward. My tongue continued its journey around the helmet with the foreskin covering both.

Suddenly I felt that delightful cock removed from my lips and I was lifted to my feet. Jeff's hands swiftly had my shorts at my ankles. I stepped out of them only to feel myself pushed back onto the chair. Jeff immediately dropped to his knees and dove between my legs. He fastened on to my bald pussy lips with his moving tongue.

Oh, God, was that ever a talented tongue that laved my cunt. Over the labia, into my crevice, up and down my crevice and finally, lapping around my clit. When he first nibbled on my clit, I nearly lost it.

Without warning, Jeff quit his tonguing and rose to his feet. He pulled me up and took my place on the chair, his cock standing at very rigid attention. That damned thing looked like a giant redwood tree. How in hell was I ever going to get that thing inside my little channel?

He pulled me forward, straddling his legs and placed me in position directly above his twitching, waiting cock. With his hands on my hips, he slowly pulled me down until his cock separated my cunt lips and the tip pressed against my gate of heaven.

"Now, you can set the pace, Patty. I'm so big, you'll have to control the action until your comfortable."

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12