Patty Says Yes!

Story Info
He persuades wife to do another man while he watches.
1k words
4.15
174.2k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see that from the stories recorded here that I am not the only guy in the world that has had the fantasy of watching his wife with another man. I don't understand why I get so excited by this but I do.

Anyway, my wife and I have been married 20 years and throughout our marriage, and even before, I would fantasize about her being in the x-rated movies that we would watch from time to time. She is a very cute brunette with big brown eyes and a nice small set of tits with gorgeously erect nipples. She has always loved sex and even though I was 23 and she 19 when we first met, I was the innocent one and she the more experienced teacher.

On occasions when I asked her about her fantasies, she has admitted to me that it would be very exciting to be with two men at once but would never actually consider doing it for real, that is until I told her that I had a guy that was interested in doing a threesome with us one night while we were making love. At the time she thought it was just another one of my stories to get her horny.

However, the next morning she asked what I meant by what I had said. I told her that I had found a guy on the Internet that seemed to be a nice guy and that I had chatted with about the subject of a threesome. I also told her that from my description of her and a picture I had sent of her he was very interested in getting together with us. She asked a few questions about him and to my surprise had not gone ballistic over what I had done. All of this took place before she had left for work that morning.

About mid-morning I got a call from her and all she said was, "ok but it has to but it has to be tonight or not at all."

I contacted him with the cell number he had given me and told him of the recent development and he said that he would find a hotel for us and get back to me.

Later when my wife came home for lunch she came up to me without saying a word and took my hand and placed down her panties to show me how wet she was and said that it was the only thing she could think of all morning. Knowing how excited she was gave me an instant erection and I think I walked around with it the rest of the day.

After she got home that afternoon we got ready and drove the 50 miles to meet Mike. We went to a bar across the street from the motel to join him for a couple of drinks with no definite commitment of doing anything else. Patty was going to be making that call.

After a few drinks we all relaxed and I could tell that Patty was enjoying his company and was even feeling Mike up as was Mike to her. I then posed the question of whether this was going to go any further.

To my surprise Patty did not hesitate to agree to go to the room. Once there the two of them exchanged a few kisses while I rubbed Patty's neck and shoulders from behind. When they finished and I slowly undid her blouse and pulled it away exposing her breasts and hard nipples. Wasting not a moment, I took her left breast into my mouth and I invited Mike to take the other.

With both our mouths and tongues working on breasts, her knees began to buckle so I helped her to the bed and things quickly progressed from there.

We both took turns eating and licking her already drenched pussy. First me while Mike got undressed and then Mike took a turn while I got undressed. As Mike approached the bed I could see and Patty could definitely see that he was a good bit larger than I am. From what he had told me earlier about 71/2 inches and very thick compared to my 5 1/2 inches.

I watched as Patty's gaze fixed on his cock when he got back on the bed with us. It did not take her hand long to find his cock. I thought I was going to explode right then and there to see my innocent wife hold another man's engorged cock in her hand and stroke it and fondle it.

Eventually, after quite a bit of tit sucking and pussy licking she voraciously devoured his cock, working up and down his thick shaft with her lips and tongue. He had to beg her to slow down because he wanted to last longer. When she told Mike that she wanted that gorgeous cock in her and she wanted him to, and I quote, "fuck me with that cock," I lost it. I shot my cum all over the place and I had not even touched myself.

I stood back in amazement as he effortlessly slid the whole length of his cock in her in one slow thrust. Just as his balls were touching her ass she winced with a little pain but she encouraged him not to stop. He did not. In just a few strokes he was pounding my beautiful wife's pussy with his thick hard cock.

As I watched I noticed that my cock had never lost its erection. I was too excited by what I was witnessing. After fucking her for a few minutes he told me to take her for a while. When I entered her I could feel the heat from his cock still there and the fact that her pussy had stretched to accommodate his girth. I shot a second load this time inside her.

As soon as I pulled out of her she had him on the bed and was on top of him riding his cock like there was no tomorrow.

After he had filled her pussy with cum twice and she had her 6 or 8 orgasms. We all laid around naked for a while with Patty's hand on his cock the entire time.

Later when Patty and I got home that night we screwed each other several times throughout the night. It was a fantasy cum true for both of us.