Patty's Reprise

Story Info
Fictional revisit to a swinger's club.
2.9k words
4.12
31.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave and my wife's name is Patty. No, that's not really our names but for the sake of the story, that is how I will refer to us. We are both in our late 40s and early 50s, have two grown children, and have enjoyed a long and solid marriage. We are and have been best friends as well as hot lovers to each other over the years. There isn't much that we haven't shared with each other and we know each other about as well as two people can know each other. Our love life over the years has had some ups and downs but the ups have far outweighed the downs and even after 25 years together sex is hotter than ever. We still manage to make it tender and loving at times and other times hot and lusty.

Patty is an attractive woman. I love looking at her and her devilish smile. She is short but well proportioned even though the years and two babies have left her just a few pound heavier than she would like to be. I don't see her as being overweight though. She is very sexy and I love her breasts and large nipples and although her breasts hang down a little more than they used to, I even find this very erotic especially when we get into things and they start swaying and bobbing...Mmmmmmm!

I have always had the desire to watch Patty be with another man and have shared this fantasy with Patty many times throughout our married life and even before we were married. Patty has always been a good lover and is able to give some terrific head and really has no trouble running off 5 or 6 orgasms in a row while making love. When we were younger I used to imagine what it would be like to see her in one of the roles of some of the XXX movies that we had watched. She could have held her own with the best of them.

A few years back I finally convinced her to try being with myself and another man and suddenly we found that we were swinging with other men and occasionally other couples but it was seeing her with other men that really got me turned on, especially if they were well endowed men.

Within two years we found that this was not for us any more and we have not gone back to meeting with other people since that time. That doesn't mean we don't think about it or don't still get turned on by some of the things that we did, we are just not going to go back to actually making it happen again. This then is a fictional story, a fantasy "what if" that will never happen but is fun and exciting to imagine.

One of the things that seem to get Patty's motor running is imagining being the center of attention of several men at one time. She likes to imagine them all wanting to taste her wares and pushing one another out of the way in order to get a taste. She has also been very excited about the idea of double penetrations. Having tried it once and having liked the experience, I think she would have welcomed another try at it but that was one experience that we were never able to repeat. This is where my fantasy picks up, where we left off several years ago.

There was a swingers club that we used to go to from time to time that was a very fun place to go to. Even if we did not do anything with any other people, we always had a good meal there and had a great time dancing. We could always dance with each other in a much more overtly erotic way than we could anywhere else and not feel self-conscious about it because that was what everyone else was doing. This place also has a very large hot tub and a dozen rooms of varying size where people can meet and engage in all kinds of sexual activities. After talking about it one evening we decided to go back with the idea that we were just going to have fun by ourselves and not involve anyone else.

We decided to go up on a Friday evening which is usually a lighter attended evening than a Saturday evening would be. When we got there around 7:30, there were not many people there yet and most of the people that were there were single males. We paid our entrance fee and got a locker to put our things away for the evening. I took Patty's wine and gave it to the bartender. This is strictly BYOB place and everything has to be given to a bartender who dispenses everything as requested. It is a way that they can keep someone from getting too smashed and out of control.

After finding a table and ordering the food we wanted, we walked around to see if anything had changed since we were last there about 4 years ago. We found things pretty much as we had experienced them before and we headed back to eat.

By the time we finished eating there were probably 20 to 25 couples and probably that many single men and a handful of single women. Some people had already started to dance and Patty and I decided to get up a do a little dancing. Patty is a very good dancer and really knows how to move erotically and seductively. We enjoyed a few faster dances and then danced a slower tune. We went back to our table and Patty got her wine glass and headed back to the bar to get some of her wine. I was not drinking as I never do since we have a long drive at the end of the evening.

When she came back there was a younger gentleman following her who was probably in his mid to late thirties whom she introduced as Sean and said that he had asked her to dance a few dances. Since there are frequently a good number of single guys here, a woman can easily be danced right off her feet if she is not careful. As they walked toward the dance floor I noticed he was a good bit taller than Patty's 5'2" frame. I would guess him to be about 6'2" or taller with a slender build. She seemed to disappear in his arms when they danced a slow dance.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. Patty and I danced quite a bit and she was well into finishing her bottle of wine. Frequently there were guys coming up and asking Patty to dance, which she did with quite a few of them.

We decided to go relax in the hot tub and see what was going on there before going to a room and making love with each other. When we got there we found 3 other couples and probably 6 single men. If you have never been to a place like this you might not realize everyone is naked in the hot tub, no swimsuits. Sometimes someone will come in with a towel wrapped around them and then drop it to enter the tub but most of the time people do not even try to cover up.

Patty and I found a place to sit and started to kiss and fondle each other. Her breasts were out of the water and I started to suck on them. After a while she asked me to sit on the edge of the hot tub and she started to go down on my now erect penis. There was another couple on the near side doing the same thing and a lot of single guys just watching in envy. While Patty was in the midst of her talented display of felatio, I saw Sean come in with a towel wrapped around his waist. We caught each other's eye and he nodded his approval of what he saw going on. He walked over and sat in the tub next to us. As he dropped his towel I noticed he was nicely endowed. I am about 5 1/2" when erect and he was that while soft and had a huge set of balls that hung down almost as far as his cock did. It wasn't until he was seated in the water that Patty finally noticed someone had enter the water next to us and she acknowledged his presence with a hello and a smile and then went back to sucking my cock.

After maybe two minutes of watching Sean could not keep quiet and commented how much of a good and thorough job Patty was doing sucking my cock. Patty stopped, looked up, and said thank-you. I told her to take a break that it was my turn to give her a little pleasure. She got up on the edge of the hot tub and leaned back against the tile floor on her elbows while I got my head between her thighs and began slowly licking her pussy juices like it was some kind of sweet ice cream dessert. Sean, to my surprise asked how she tasted and I very honestly told him that she has the best tasting pussy that I have ever tasted. He said that was quite a claim. When I said this I noticed other guys and at least the one couple closest to us turn and smile.

I turned to Sean and told him that it was too bad that he couldn't taste for himself but we were not planning to do anything with anyone but ourselves and I turned back to Patty's pussy and the task at hand. Probably no more than two more minute later Sean sheepishly asked if I was sure he couldn't have just a taste.

I looked at Patty and she at me and finally she said "Just a taste!"

I moved aside to give Sean access and he soon had his head buried in Patty's wet mound. Suddenly her head went back and a soft moan escaped her lips as her hips moved just a bit to his lapping tongue.

Sean leaned back licking his lips and said "Wow, her wetness is so slick and sweet!"

Before I knew it there were three other men standing there watching and asking for just a taste to which Patty rolled her eyes and said "Oh, what the hell."

Before I knew what was happening there were four guys taking turns licking Patty's pussy and Patty was moaning and moving. No sooner would she have her hands on one man's head grinding into his mouth when another would tap the guy on the shoulder and they would switch again. Finally Sean got out of the water and with a now fully erect cock of probably 9" knelt beside Patty with his dick hanging and bobbing above and to the left of Patty's face. She leaned over on her left arm, grasped his cock with her right hand, and began stroking him as Sean massaged her tits and squeezed her very hard and swollen nipples. Her hand easily fit around his slender cock. The fact that it was so slender made it look all the more long.

After a few strokes she had him in her mouth and was sucking and slurping his cock for all she was worth. Finally I took my place between her legs again and brought her to an orgasm with my mouth and when she stopped she said she wanted to find a room.

I assumed she meant just the two of us but as I was getting out of the water she asked nodding to Sean, "Him too?"

I replied that it was ok with me and then I took her aside and asked her if she wanted to try something she had often fantasized about?

She just smiled, gave me a kiss, and said, "Surprise me".

The three of us found a room and once Sean and Patty were in the room, I excused myself and left to go back to the hot tub. When I got back I stepped into the middle of the hot tub and announced that I needed two more guys and asked if anyone interested in helping my wife out? All of the single guy's hands went up and even one of the guys that was with another woman. I told the guy with the woman that I was sorry but I just wanted the single guys tonight. I asked them all to stand up and without being to obvious about it picked the two with the nicest cocks. One guy, Jack, was probably 7' and uncircumcised and the other, Tony, probably closer to 8" and fairly thick.

I led them to the room where Patty and Sean were and when we entered they were locked in a 69 position with all kinds of slurping noises going on. The guys did not need an invitation but went right to the bed and climbed on. I sat on the other bed in the room and began stroking myself.

For the next half an hour or so there was a whole lot of touching, squeezing, licking, and sucking going on. When one of them finally entered Patty, Jack with his uncircumcised cock, her juices were already flowing down both of her legs. He slid in to the hilt with ease and began fucking her hard. Her moans were still very audible even though her mouth was stretched around Tony's thick cock.

Within a few strokes Jack was pushing in hard and grunting as he sent his sperm spurting into my wife pussy. When he pulled out the combination of their juices began flowing out of her and dripping onto the bed. Then Tony pulled out of her mouth and laid her on her back and got between her legs. Sean went to her head end and straddled her head facing Tony who was rubbing his cock up and down the slit of her pussy in her juices.

As Patty raised and spread her legs to accommodate Tony's thick cock, Sean grabbed her ankles and held them up for her. This placed his cock conveniently above Patty's mouth. His cock, even when fully erect, had a downward angle, perfect for this position.

Tony was sitting back on his legs and placed the head of his cock at Patty's pussy opening. As soon as his cock head was in, he shifted his hips forward and his cock went fully into Patty. She began moaning and rocking her hips in an almost flailing movement. Then she took her mouth off Sean's cock and told Tony to push. He did and as he did she had an orgasm and shuddered all over.

When it subsided, she said "I want on top."

Once again everyone shifted with Tony lying on his back and Patty straddling his cock and then sinking down on it until it completely disappeared in her. Then she began her rocking slowly at first and then with more force and speed until she was racked with another orgasm. After her third orgasm in this position, I looked at Sean and Jack who were both stroking their erections and tossed Sean a tube of lubricant and said I think she would like it if you used this before you stick your cock in her ass. His eyes lit up when I said this and before you could say double penetration he had his cock all slick and was rubbing her anus with what was still on his hand. He positioned himself behind Patty who was now aware of what was coming next and had stopped her motion

She looked over her shoulder at me and gave out an elongated "OHHH YESSSS" as Sean slid his long slender cock in her ass.

I have never seen anything in her ass like that before. It has always been a small dildo or vibrator. The only other time a guy we were with put his cock in her ass I could not see because she was on top of me. It was too much and I shot my cum so hard it almost hit Patty who was on the other bed 5 feet away.

Once he was fully in her they all began rocking and moving in unison. Twice Tony had to work his thick cock back in her pussy because it had been squeezed out of its tight confines. Once they got a rhythm of one going in when the other was coming out, Jack stood in front of Patty and presented her with his 7" uncircumcised cock for which she greedily grabbed and gobbled up.

Her sucking and the sight before him must have been too much for Jack because he was the first to yell "Here it comes!"

He pulled out of her mouth, grabbed his cock stroking it with his fist, and blasted his cum on Patty's wildly swinging tits. This must have set Patty off as she grunted and moaned and pushed against the other two who were now grunting themselves and shooting their loads deep in Patty's vagina and rectum.

When all were done, it was just a big pile of sweating, cum covered, naked bodies on the bed. I walked over to the bed and rolled Patty over on her back and entered her. Her pussy was loose, wet, and hot. I lost my load in just a couple of strokes to add to what was already there.