Paul & Aaron: 48 Hours & Counting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched just thinking about his touch against my skin, his kisses, his gentleness with me.

Okay so he had slapped the shit out of me earlier on but he had given me a chance to do as I was told.

I was suddenly confused, Aaron had kidnapped me, physically assaulted me, not sexually, what we had done to each had been mutual, I had forced his hand there, literally and figuratively but he was the enemy wasn't he?

I looked at the sleeping form beside me and suddenly wanted to cry.

What the hell was I thinking of? I tried to draw away from him but he moved, he didn't wake up but rolled onto his back, his arm over his eyes.

The comforter slid off his body, he was still dressed but his trousers were undone and my eyes were drawn to his midriff.

I wanted to hate him but I couldn't, this confused me even more, and I felt the same strange stirrings inside of me that I had felt not so long ago.

His trousers were still sticky with my cum and I don't know what I was thinking when I eased myself up and let my hand slide into his trousers, his cock twitched at my touch but he didn't waken, not then anyway.

Gently I ran my fingers up and down his warm member, it stirred, slowly, he his balls pulsated against my fingers.

My mom always told me never start what you don't intend to finish, and I had, had my release but I knew he had not had his.

He had not forced me to do anything I had not wanted to do.

Aaron had been circumcised, so his cock was different from mine, I rubbed the helmet with my thumb and forefinger, tugging on it gently and then rolling my hand around his steadily heating up shaft.

Part of my mind screamed at me to stop, this was wrong and yet...I chewed on my lower lip and moved my body again, angling myself so that my head was in line with his groin, my tongue flicked out and I tasted his heat, the sweet salt of his body.

It was a hesitant flick of my tongue but I had to do it again, this time a long roll of my tongue, my eyes taking in the member beginning to engorge with blood.

I smiled, couldn't help myself as each lick and stroke of my tongue bought him more and more to life, I felt him move slightly, and then I felt his hand on the back of my head, his fingers moving through my hair, and my eyes moved upward, his eyes were closed but he was breathing deeply, I knew he was awake, I could have pulled away but then I did something I certainly have not done before.

I opened my mouth whilst holding onto his cock and left it roll up and down his shaft, I did it slowly as I did not want to gag.

I remember how I had loved the sensation when one of my ex girlfriend's Sheryl had done that to me, I envisaged how she had used her mouth, I had watched her so intently when she had gone down on me so I knew what to do.

It took sometime to get him properly in my mouth, I was hesitant at first, not sure of myself but his hand moved back and forth on my head, and when he let out a little moan I felt a stirring of such excitement inside of me I knew I had to continue.

My mouth began to roll up and down his cock, slowly but steadily, I rubbed his balls at the same time, remembering how Sheryl had done that for me and how I had liked it.

Aaron liked it too for his moans became louder, his body moved on the bed, his buttocks rose slightly and he arched his back.

His fingers tightened on my hair, I was sweating again and I sensed he was too, I could smell the spicy rawness of his sex as his body responded to my sucking, and I was getting a hard on to though not so much that I would come at that given moment.

"You better withdraw!" he gasped suddenly and I felt his balls contract suddenly under my touch, he was going to cum, I started to pull away, intending to finish him off by using my hand but I made one of the most spontaneous decisions in my life, I decided to let him do to me what Sheryl had let me do to her.

Come in her mouth. I didn't know what to expect, in fact I was frightened that I would hate it, Sheryl always assured me she liked it, but maybe she was lying, I mean my mom once told me that if you love someone then sometimes you tell lies to protect them.

Aaron tried to draw me away, because he couldn't hold on for much longer but I grabbed his hand with my free hand and held it tightly, letting him know what I intended to do.

My eyes met his and there was such a look for shock and desire on his face, I would have laughed if I hadn't had a mouthful of cock.

"OH MY GOD!" Aaron jerked against me suddenly, he did try and pull out of my mouth but for this particular moment I had the upper hand, or should I say the upper mouth and I held on, my lips rolling back and forth waiting for what I knew would happen at any moment now.

He came in a steady stream of hot creamy cum that tasted of warm salt, it felt strange sliding over my tongue and down my throat, but it was not unpleasant, in fact it was a strangely erotic sensation and I licked, sucked, and lapped until his cock was still in my mouth and then I drew back, wiping my arm over my mouth and flopping back onto the bed exhausted.

"I take it back," Aaron's voice was shaking slightly when he finally got his breath back and his orgasm had ended, "You do know what you are doing!"

"It was a first," I said and I closed my eyes.

He drew me into his arms and wrapped his arms and legs around me and kissed me on the top of my head.

"Thank you," he said and suddenly I wanted to cry, don't ask me why but I did.

I rubbed my eyes suddenly bewildered by what I was feeling, pleasure, anger, desire, angst, confusion, contentment, oh shit I didn't know what to think!

Tears prickled my eyes and I felt Aaron's fingers on my face.

"Oh lord," he muttered and he hugged me to him and I realized through my tears as I began to cry that he was upset too and suddenly my captivity and kidnapping was not so such about his control over me as it being about how I was suddenly feeling about him, my captor and kidnapper, a man I just just orally pleasured and wanted to go on pleasuring even though I knew it was wrong...

To be continued...

12