Paul and Sherry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Sherry hugged Paul's back; pressing her wiry bush against his naked cheeks and reaching around grasped his enormous hardon, "God…you're hard…" she rasped, her nimble fingers lovingly stroked his silky skin up and down eliciting a deep groan from her brother.

Turning, Paul crushed his mouth onto Sherry's tender lips, arms tightly embracing one another, tongues dueling with mutual desire and love. Paul's lips sought Sherry's sensitive neck, wetly sucking and biting her pulsating flesh, "Fuck…I've wanted you all day…"

Together they slithered onto the forest floor, arms and legs entangled, their hands feverishly grabbing and groping at will, heatedly kissing like love starved high schoolers. Sherry gasped as Paul's hand worked between her legs, palming her precious Venus mound, two fingers darting easily into Sherry's slick cunt.

"You're…soaked baby…"

"Its…all…your fault…" She responded, undulating her hips against his invading fingers.

"You know what?"

"Huh?" Sherry gasped again, Paul's long fingers twirled within her drenched quim.

"The chief instructed…and I don't quite understand every Mohegan word…" Paul nibbled on Sherry's right nipple, "that a special mat be placed…outside…near his tent…and…"

"And?" She asked, Paul's fingers withdrew, lewdly dabbing the saucy arousal onto her other nipple.

"And…because we've broken the customary rules…" Paul gently bit the turgid nipple, "he's ordered us to fornicate in front of the entire tribe…no privacy…"

"Oh my. How humiliating…" Sherry lied, staring into Paul's lustful eyes. Reaching back, into the small side pocket of his shorts, Paul retrieved the Trojan, unrolled the rubber sheath down over his tall prick and aimed the bulbous head against his sister's moistened petals. Half of Paul's penis slipped inside and Sherry's cunt greedily accepted the thick pillar.

"They're watching…" Paul whispered, scooting forward, sinking the entire length into her succulent, tight vagina.

"Ahhhhhh-hhhhhh-hhhhhh!" Sherry moaned, her eyes closed imagining the surrounding cluster of Indian women mimicking her sigh, momentarily jealous of her pleasure. Paul pulled back and slammed his eight inch hardness deep into Sherry's welcoming core. Again and again he thrust, her milky breasts jiggling from the sweet impact.

"Oh…yes-s! Fuck…me Paul, fuck me hard!" Sherry wailed, long fingernails digging into his ass flesh, attempting to pull him in impossibly further. The siblings' connection was pure as they moved in unison, the squishing sounds of Paul's rubbery cock sawing in and out blended with heated breathing. His massive erection parted Sherry's labia, mashing and grinding against her sensitive clitoris.

"Fuck…fuck…oh…now!" and she was there, cumming, muscular legs wrapped around the back of Paul's thighs, Sherry's supple body went rigid. The soft fluttering in her tummy quickly spread taking her towards an exhilarating orgasm.

"Paul-l-l-l-l-l! Ohh-hh-hh-hh-hh-hh! Fuck-k-k-k me-e-e! Oh-hh-hh-hh-hh-hh!" She screamed into their private forest, Paul continuing his pummeling assault, witnessing her glorious peak; head thrown back, Sherry's white neck was blushed, exposed veins pulsing with ultimate ecstasy. Waves of delight washed over Sherry, juices spilling into the crack of her ass. Paul deliberately slowed his rhythmic pace, stirring her drenched cunt, easing through the long, and spasming release.

Sherry's eyelids fluttered open, "Don't…don't move…" she pleaded, holding him still, her over sensitized vagina squeezing Paul's thick phallus.

"Sherry…" he panted, "You're so fucking beautiful…" Her legs relaxed, sliding down to earth and Paul leaned over to kiss his sister's pouting lips.

"Mmm…what you…do to me. I want…your cock inside me, deep inside me…forever…"

"I want you too…"

"How…do you want me?" she asked with a sassy look.

"Mmm…how about…I get behind you?" Begrudgingly, they pulled apart and Sherry rolled onto her tummy, bringing herself up to a kneeling position. Paul's erection bobbed wildly at the offered sight of her sumptuous ass, bisected by the ultra thin line of Sherry's womanhood, circles of dark matted hair clung to nether lips.

Urgently Paul moved towards her havened slit, gripping Sherry's available buns, driving his spear into the tight opening, returning deep inside his sister. Sherry grunted pleasurably from his fullness and the differing angle of Paul's long penis, excitedly searching the spongy insides.

"So good…fuck…so good…" he muttered, hips flexing while quickening his strokes. Faster. Paul's hard cock slid in and out of Sherry's nectar coated cunt. Within the heated, summery forest perspiration dripped from his face, arms and back, sheening from the pleasurable strain of fucking.

Controlling the tempo, Paul slowly withdrew his length, leaving the capped head inside then buried all of his cock, stabbing into Sherry's depth. Again. Then again. Slamming into her, sadistically wanting his sister to become sore, her bruised pussy would tingle for him that night.

Sherry's right arm stretched and reached under to lightly touch his swaying balls, "They're watching…" she mumbled her face mashed into the carpet of pine needles. Paul smiled as the fantasy had faded, his eyes riveted to Sherry's rippling ass cheeks and the sensual pink inner lips, daintily swallowing his angry looking manhood.

Completely exposed in the afternoon sunlight, Paul focused on Sherry's star shaped anus. Such a delectable orifice he thought and how he'd love to take Sherry's anal virginity. Dabbing the end of his saliva coated thumb inside, her sphincter immediately constricting around the intruder and Paul couldn't tell if her muffled cry was "Oh" or "Ow".

A torrent of cream spurt from Paul as he rhythmically pistoned in and out of Sherry's moist portal.

"Ugh…ugh…ugh…argh! Shi-t-t-t-t-t-t!" he bellowed loudly, pouring his essence, his soul deep into his marvelous sister. In a frenzy of indescribable passion, every muscle and pore screamed with a beautiful orgasmic rush. Rocking his hips, Paul selflessly emptied his balls, drowning the Trojan's insufficient reservoir. Dimly aware his curled toes dug small divots in their soft forest space while shouting her name, Paul felt Sherry's vaginal muscles teasing and milking his hardness.

Paul moaned through a plentiful release, nearly hyperventilating, his thrusts into Sherry short and sweet. The sticky couple collapsed like a house of cards, simultaneously rolling to a spooning position, Paul's imbedded penis throbbed in unison within Sherry's sex. She sighed as her brother's long tongue licked the saltiness from her glistening back and shoulders. Humping and grunting a few more times until well spent, they broke apart, lying on their backs hazily staring up at the ceiling of pine boughs.

"I…I…can't move…don't want to…"Paul gasped.

"You don't have to." Sherry also breathing deeply, "God…you fuck me so well…so…" She replied, turning to face her brother, gripping his softening cock.

"Know what?" lightly fluffing and stroking the hair around Paul's ear.

"What sis?"

"I want to…someday…sketch you. You know…standing over there…by the tree. I want to capture that. Capture my nature boy…with his huge hardon…"

Paul chuckled happily, "And…just how long…do you think I can keep it up?"

"Hmm…I'll help with that!" Sherry lovingly tugged on his member and giggled. They laughed together, immensely enjoying the special alone time.

Gathering strength, Paul leaned up onto his elbow, "Hey baby…hate to be a spoil sport but…We gotta think about getting back."

"Yeah. I know…" Sherry replied, their eyes locked. Leaning forward, she kissed him, warm soft lips mingling.

"I love you so much…"

"I love you too…baby…"Paul said from his heart, truly loving his sister. Picking up the strewn clothes, they unhurriedly dressed and made their way back to the shore and the canoe. Leisurely their paddles dipped and brought them back across the wide lake.

Sherry hopped out of the canoe onto the dock and looked down at Paul, "Maybe…next time…Wildflower needs to be whipped…" Her sultry eyes testing Paul's reaction.

"Yoo-Hoo!" Their Mom called from the path and Paul winked at Sherry.

"Are we having trout for dinner?" she asked hopefully.

"No…not tonight Mom. They weren't biting today. I'll have to try again…"

~To Be Continued~

Next: Paul and Sherry – Chapter 4

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers
12