Paul and Susan Go to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

"Yes, it is. Your nipples are getting hard too. I think that I had better go to bed."

"Don't rush. You know, I prefer a hard cock too, but we could help each other out."

"W-W-What do you mean?"

"I mean that we could satisfy each other. That way neither one of us will have to walk around frustrated all day."

"I-I-I guess. I've never done anything like this before."

Walking Susan to her bed, Andrea said, "Relax, neither have I. My older sister told me that this was the only way that she got through her freshman and sophomore years in college." She sat Susan down on the edge of the bed and resumed kissing her. One hand went to Susan's breasts and the other started probing under the waistband of her panties. Susan reached down and pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. She then started to massage Andrea's copious mammary glands. Feeling the nipples growing in her hand, Susan began to suck on one of her roommate's tits. She then slipped her middle finger between the folds of Andrea's neatly trimmed pussy. Andrea kissed her and started to move down across Susan's chest and across her belly. She then brought her lips to the dark-haired girl's pussy and began to insert her tongue between the folds of the labia. She continued to lick and suck at Susan's pussy, making sure that she paid ample attention to the clitoris. Susan began to moan as her orgasm approached. Andrea had to grab the cheeks of the other girl's ass to keep from being thrown from the bed as Susan thrashed about. Susan began to scream and then relaxed on the bed. Andrea moved her head and started to kiss Susan. Susan rolled the two of them over so that she was on top and began to kiss her way down Andrea's torso.

As she reached the juncture of Andrea's thighs, she stopped to admire the neatly trimmed blond bush shaped like a triangle pointing at the bare pussy lips below. She then tasted pussy for the first time in her life and found it that it did not have an unpleasant taste. She ran her tongue up into Andrea's channel and frequently flicked her clit with the end of her tongue. Although she was not nearly as loud as Susan was, Andrea soon found herself in the throws of an intense orgasm. Her body tensed as she tried to drive her pussy as far into Susan's mouth as possible. Finally, she relaxed and Susan kissed her way up Andrea's body, stopping to feast on those large boobs, before kissing her on the mouth. Looking into Andrea's eyes, Susan said, "I loved that. We'll have to do this more often. You know, I really like the way you have your pussy hair trimmed. Your pussy is so accessible that way."

Andrea kissed Susan again and said, "You know, we could trim yours that way. I wouldn't get so many pussy hairs in my teeth that way. And when you finally get Bill's mouth down there, he'll like it too."

Susan gave her a puzzled look and then said, "Why not? If I don't like it, it will always grow back." Andrea jumped from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She came back into the room carrying towels, a can of shaving cream and a razor.

Andrea said, "Susan, put this towel under your ass." When Susan had the towel arranged underneath her, Andrea applied a wet towel to Susan's pussy and when the skin was softened, she began to coat the area with shaving cream. Starting at the top, Andrea shaved off most of the hair surrounding the pussy. As she shaved the area surrounding Susan's pussy lips, she said, "Grab your ankles and pull them up to your head." Susan had a very puzzled look on her face, but she complied. Andrea then resumed shaving, baring the skin between the pussy and the ass hole and that between her ass cheeks. Andrea wiped the area with the wet towel and then admired her handiwork. She said, "Sit up and take a look." Susan sat up and stared down at her crotch. She couldn't believe it; what had been a wild bush -- hair covering her entire pussy area and most of the way up to her ass hole -- was now reduced to a small circular area not much bigger than a half-dollar coin. Susan ran her hand down to the lips of her pussy and inserted the tip of her finger.

She said, "Andrea, that really looks good. It does make it more accessible." Susan then thought, "Paul's roommate is going home for the week-end and we'll be able to spend some time alone together. Will he be surprised when he sees this." The two girls got out of bed and put the towels and the shaving materials back in the bathroom. As they were about to go to bed, Susan gave Andrea a hug and a kiss and said, "You know when I came in tonight, I was really feeling down. You were a great help to me and I really appreciate it. If I can do the same for you anytime, let me know. It really feels good that I know that there is someone to come to when frustration sets in."

Andrea replied, "You know, I enjoyed it too. This wasn't just one sided. I will definitely ask you to return the favor. It may be sooner than you think. Why don't you come and sleep in my bed tonight? Maybe we can enjoy each other some more tonight and in the morning."

Susan didn't answer; she simply walked naked to Andrea's bed and lay down. Andrea lay down next to Susan and began kissing her. They pleasured each other again that night and then again the next morning. After they showered together, Susan pulled on a pair of shorts, without panties, and a T-shirt and walked down the hall to Paul's room. Just as she was ready to knock on the door, it opened and Paul's roommate was coming out with a small suitcase in his hand.

The roommate quickly said, "Hi, Susan; bye, Susan. Sorry to rush; but my ride home is waiting for me downstairs. Paul's still in bed."

Susan said, "Thanks, Larry. I'll get his ass up. See ya' later and have a good trip."

She walked over to Paul's bed and pulled the covers back and rubbed his cock through the material of his briefs. As his cock started to stiffen, he opened his eyes and said, "Morning, sis. Be careful. That hasn't had any attention in days."

Susan reached under the waistband of his underwear and said, "I think that I can handle that." She slid his briefs down and swiftly took his erect cock into her mouth. She began sucking on his cock and Paul started to pull her T-shirt up so that he could play with her tits. She took her mouth off of his cock long enough to pull the T-shirt over her head and then resumed sucking on his hard, throbbing phallus. As she was sucking, she started to unfasten her own pants and worked them down her legs. Just as she was kicking her shorts off of her feet, Paul began to fill her mouth with cum. Susan released her twin's limp member from the confines of her warm mouth and sat on the bed with her ankles crossed and her knees spread. She asked her brother as she rubbed her nearly bare pussy, "How do like the new look."

Paul looked at that freshly shaven muff in astonishment and said, "When did you do that? And why?"

"Last night. After Andrea and I got through eating each other's pussies, I mentioned how I liked the way hers was trimmed and she offered to shave mine."

"After you got through doing what?"

"You heard me. After we got through eating each other's pussy."

"Sis, you're not turning lesbian on me are you."

"No. But it was fun. I was frustrated when Bill's roommate came in right after I got his cock in my hand and when I got back to the room. ... Well, Andrea sensed my frustration and offered to help me relieve some of it. She ate my pussy and it felt better. Then, I ate her. It tasted good. Now I know why you like it so much. In fact, I liked it so much that we did it twice last night and again this morning. I'll do it again soon. But the reason that I woke you up this morning is that I still like a hard cock better. Do you think that you can do something about that?"

Paul pulled her to her back and began to devour her tits. They remained in Paul's bed for most of the day. They left the dormitory for a while to get something to eat and then returned to Paul's room. They spent the night in his bed and stayed there until early Sunday afternoon. When they got out of bed, they showered together and then got dressed. They left the room to get some lunch and when they returned to Paul's room, Larry, his roommate, had just returned. Susan sat in the room and talked to the two guys for about forty-five minutes and then returned to her own room.

During the remainder of the semester, Paul and Susan managed to find at least one night and usually a couple during the week to get together. On weekends it was usually hit and miss. Usually, there were a couple of weekends per month that either Paul or Susan had their room to themselves for the weekend. When that happened, they took full advantage of the situation. Their frequent sexual encounters made the frustration that they endured on their dates easier to tolerate. As the semester progressed, there was not much progress in moving closer to actually having sex with their dates.

-- to be continued

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers
12