Paul/Cadence Ch. 02

Story Info
Their secret romance continues after a night out.
3.1k words
4.44
20.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Magic

This story is part 2 to the story. If you haven't read the first part yet, I advise that you do so you'll get more feeling, understanding, and enjoyment out of this story.

+ + + + + + + +

"What? I'm sorry, I missed what you said Gina." Paul stuttered "Yeah... Yeah... I won't forget, okay? Four o'clock. Okay, bye." He finished with a sigh as he hung up the phone on his desk. He had been staring out his window thinking about Cadence again and wondering when he'd see her again since their group of friends hadn't officially made plans to hang out this weekend.

Paul quickly straightened the papers that were scattered all over his desk and turned off his computer screen. His wife had just called and reminded him he had to pick up his daughter from softball practice at the middle school at four and it was already three-thirty. He would have to skip drinks with the guys after work again, but he didn't care. He loved his kids more than anything and he would do anything for them. Heading out to his car he waved goodbye to a few co-workers and informed them of the change of plans. Most of the other guys were married with kids also, so no explanation was ever needed when he simply replied with "Something's come up."

Paul tiredly strolled over to his blue ford explorer with his keys in hand ready to open the door and finally get to relax. As soon as he had sat down in the driver's seat he unbuttoned the top button of his sage-colored work shirt so he could get comfortable while his car was warming up. As soon as the car started he laughed quietly to himself at the music coming from the stereo. Last Saturday morning when he had dropped Cadence off at her house after their night together she had been listening to a Billy Squire c.d. he had owned, but hadn't listened to for ages. The song filling his ears now was "My Kind of Lover"; it made him pause, smile and start singing along with the words as he drove out of the parking lot toward the middle school.

After he picked up his daughter from practice he quickly drove home and ate with the rest of the family. If he ate quickly maybe he would still catch the guys at the bar before they all went home he thought to himself. After dinner he cleared the dishes off of the table and said goodnight to his kids before changing into an old t-shirt and jeans and telling his wife not to wait up too late for him because he was going out for drinks with the guys.

After checking the bar he usually went with the guys for his co-workers cars he decided to go to the club his group of close friends hung out at for a drink. The bar his co-workers frequented looked pretty dead by this time of night. He quickly drove to the next town where the bar was and got out of his car. He wasn't sure if he'd know anyone here tonight, but decided it was a better decision than staying home or going to the other place. As soon as he walked in the rotating multi-colored lights from the dance floor hit his eyes and he was immediately rejuvenated. Something about this place always put him in a better mood that he couldn't explain if he tried. Glancing over at the bar he noticed that four of his friends had already decided to come out tonight and were slamming shots back like the place was closing in a few. He walked over and greeted Christene and Damian who were making out at the bar and then greeted Karyn and Sam who were both talking to different people for the time being. Christene walked over to Paul and bought him a shot, looking around to make sure his wife wasn't with him, and then went out to the dance floor. Cadence, who was being 'entertained' by two different guys about her age but was seemingly not impressed much, was on the dance floor where Christene went to join her and inform her that Paul was there.

"Guess who's here Cady..." said Christene smiling at her friend.

"WHO'S 'ERE???" Cadence drunkenly exclaimed over the loud thudding bass line of the music.

"Paul. He's up at the bar. Just bought him a shot of Beam to 'loosen him up' for ya." Christene said laughing making Cadence look over near the bar, squinting to try to see him through the smoky film inside the building.

"Man... I wanna screw 'im... Screw 'im right here... Ya think he'd let me?" Cadence slurred, as she giggled making her friend laugh at her inebriated state.

Christene helped Cadence up to the bar where she stumbled over to Paul and playfully slapped him on the ass and pretended she wasn't the one who did it when he turned around to face her. Cadence expected him to go back to talking to their friends at the bar but instead he turned around and hugged her.

"God Darlin'. You're hot." He said after pulling away from her.

"Thaank Ya Paul!!" Cadence said grinning from ear to ear.

"No... I mean you're burning up. You wanna go outside? It's a little cooler out there."

"Oh..." Cadence said covering her mouth to laugh, "Sssure."

Paul put his arm around Cadence's waist and led her up the stairs and to the door. As soon as they got outside Cadence broke away from Paul and went to lay down on a bench near her car.

"Ohhhh man... this ain't good." She giggled "Will you drive my car ta my house t'night Paul? I'm gonna drive yours to your house and we'll call it even."

"Darlin' I don't think that would work." He said laughing as he picked up her legs and sat down placing them back on his lap. "I don't think you need to be driving either car."

"I'm not a bad driver!!!" said Cadence, whining indignantly; "Ya haven't ever rode in a car with me PAAAUL... Well... Thaa one time, but I sssure don't think I drove." She said laughing, making her breasts bounce underneath her thin cotton t-shirt. "SO...maybe I can drive ya home tonight and then you can drive me back to get my car... Wait... thaa won't work either is... will it?"

Paul reached out to grab her hand, helping her sit up. She was making absolutely no sense tonight and while he thought it was cute he knew that somehow she would have to get sobered up some before it was time for everyone to go home. Paul looked at her for a brief moment and remembered the night they had shared together. Her shoulder-length brown hair was slightly messy and her mascara had began to leave faint traces of dark circles under her eyes, which were showing their tiredness. Slowly she stood up to go back into the bar and lost her balance sending her down into Paul's lap. He wasn't sure if it was an accident or planned by her, but judging by her drunken state he'd say it probably wasn't planned. Immediately she apologized but he told her that there was no reason to apologize to him for it and locked her into a soft embrace - The embrace of two lovers that couldn't be together as often as should be allowed. Their hands ran through one others' hair and they sighed. Cadence stood up pulling Paul up with her and they shared a kiss that made their hearts ache for each other even more than they already did.

"Le's climb in your car Paul... c'mon" said Cadence holding his hand and pulling him over to his car which was parked out of the dim light of the parking lot while he laughed behind her.

Paul followed her to his car and helped her up into the passenger side seat carefully making sure she didn't fall and then walking around to the other side of the car to join her. As soon as he got in the car he saw that Cadence had laid back and closed her eyes to rest. He turned the keys on accessory and turned on the radio for her since he knew she enjoyed music so much and figured it might help her sober up to sing along but she remained silent with her eyes closed.

Paul reached toward Cadence and placed his hand on her thigh making her open her eyes and grin at him. He could tell by the look in her eye that she wasn't too interested in singing right now and that there was only one thing on her mind and it was the same thing that had been on his since she left his car early last Saturday morning. Paul inched his hand up her leg and then toward the zipper of her jeans and unzipped them. Sliding his hand between the jean material and soft cotton of her panties he could feel the heat already coming from between her legs and rested his hand there for a second until he got an approving glance from Cadence. Slowly, as if to remove his hand altogether, he moved his hand back upward and down into her panties and began rubbing her hot slit with his middle finger making her squirm in the seat of the car urging him to go farther. Slowly... Teasingly... He began circling her swollen clit with a finger until she cried out. He then slid two fingers into her pussy and began pumping them in and out rhythmically with her orgasm, matching the bucking motion of her hips grinding his hand. After her tremors had subsided she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, sitting up when the tingling sensation had left her body.

Paul got out of the car and went around to her side to help her out and into the back where they would have more room. As soon as they were in the backseat Paul unzipped his pants and freed his cock from the tangle of his boxer shorts and began running his hands through her hair as she began teasing it lightly with her fingertips. Paul held her hair back as she bent down to taste the pre-cum that was already forming at the shiny, dark-red, swollen head and took it all the way into her mouth as Paul moaned loudly and pulled her hair slightly making her wet all over again. Cadence bobbed and licked on Paul's hard rod until she was so turned on again that she had to have it inside her.

Quickly she undressed from the waist down and straddled him, rubbing her wet cunt against the hot-swollen head of his member making him buck his hips trying to drive it inside of her. Slowly she let some of it enter, coating it in her own sex and pulling back up off of it before slamming down hard, impaling herself and making them both cry out. Paul, as horny as he ever remembered being, grasped her hips firmly as she put both arms around his neck and started thrusting as fast as he could, driving his cock into her wetness as far as he possibly could. As her second orgasm began to build Cadence began grinding her hips in a circular motion and meeting every blow that Paul delivered, needing him deeper and deeper inside of her with every thrust.

Still not finished, Paul stood Cadence up and turned her around to lean between the front seats of the car while he pounded her from behind; grabbing her shoulders and driving as far into her as he could. With one last thrust and a loud moan he blasted his hot cum into her and wrapped his arms around her waist sitting down in the seat behind him pulling her onto his lap.

"Wow, Paul." Cadence said, now a bit more sober and exhausted. "That was really amazing. How long have we been here in the car?"

Paul looked out the window and sighed thinking to him self. "I'd say about two hours from the amount of cars that've left already."

"Are our friends cars out there or have they left already too?" She replied.

"They're still here it looks like. You wanna go back inside, darlin'?" Paul said smiling back at her and handing her clothes back to her from the floor of the car.

"That would be rather nice." She said with a fake cockney accent as they both started laughing.

Back in the bar Cadence was greeted by Christene and Karyn who pulled her back to the bathroom. Both had been scared shitless by her disappearance for so long even though Paul had been the one to take her outside.

"That was fucking AMAZING guys!" she said laughing as they watched her lean back against the bathroom stall with concerned looks on their faces. "What's...wrong?" she said losing only a little of her giddiness.

"Oh nothing... You just had us wondering where the fuck you've been girl!" said Karyn a bit heatedly. "You guys couldn't have came back in here for just a second to tell us where you had gone? Damian AND Sam have been trying to call Paul's cell phone for an hour and a half and we've been trying to call yours for just as long."

"God guys... I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd get so worked up over this..." said Cadence with a sigh. "I'll remember to tell you guys next time. I'm sorry."

"That's okay." Said Christene who was walking out the bathroom door. "We just want details later." She finished, making the other girls laugh loudly.

When they got back out to the bar Paul was nowhere to be seen and most of the other people had left to go home. Sam and Damian already had their keys in hand and were finishing off their beers before they would all say goodbye to Cadence and go home. The lack of Paul's presence upset Cadence a little, but she quickly shook it out of her system and asked the bartender, Melanie, for a coke. The first one's to leave were Sam and Karyn, who both hugged everyone goodbye and promised to see everyone again the next weekend. Christene and Damian stuck around the bar for a little while longer with Cadence though because they knew that their friend was still probably in need of some time to get her head together from all the drinks she had earlier in the evening. After Cadence sat down in her barstool Damian left to go to the bathroom leaving Cadence and Christene alone to talk.

"God Christene... I just wish he had stayed so I could have at least told him goodbye..." murmured Cadence into her coke before laying her head on an arm rested on the bar.

"I know you do, but he probably had something to do in the morning. I'm sure it wasn't because he didn't want to stick around and hang out. He's sweeter than that and you know it." Christene said, tucking her friend's hair behind her ear.

"I know Christene. He's almost too sweet. He's sweeter than I ever imagined really, it's just that it still tears me apart inside knowing that I can't have him." She said, looking at her friend, not knowing what else to say. Knowing she should be happy to have even a fraction of his life. "I just feel so greedy wanting more than I already have."

"It's not greedy Cady. It's normal. You're in love with him and you can't help who you fall in love with. Just go with the flow. It'll all work out for the best in the end. Trust me." Christene said, patting her friend on the back and getting up to adjust her purse before Damian came out of the bathroom to leave. "You'll know when you should tell him you love him. It comes naturally after a while..." she broke off feeling Damian's hand on her back.

"You comin' outside with us or are you gonna stay in here and keep Melanie company while she closes?" Damian asked Cadence.

"Oh... I thought I'd wait to see if Paul's coming back in, but I'll go outside with you two. Melanie's got her friends closin' the bar with her."

The three went outside to say goodbye and start their own journeys back to their houses. Damian went to start his car while Christene walked over to Cadence's car with her to make sure she was fine to drive. As soon as her car, and Paul leaning against his car talking on his cell phone, came into view she got excited and turned to her friend. "He's STILL here Christene! Why the Hell has he been out here for so long I wonder?"

"Well, it's only been about fifteen minutes since you came back into the bar after disappearing for two hours, so it really hasn't been that long. You should ask him why he's been out here for so long Cady." Answered Christene grinning. "But I've got to go. Call me when you get home so I know you got there okay sis."

Cadence walked over to Paul, who was still on the phone, and stood against his car with him while he finished his phone call. As soon as he hung up the phone he looked at Cadence and smiled sweetly.

"So darlin'... Did you have fun explaining to them why you went MIA for two hours?" he laughed.

"Yeah... I thought they were REALLY pissed when I went back in, but they were just worried. I didn't even know they came looking for me."

"I didn't notice if they did." Paul said grinning.

"Well, I guess it's time to go home. I'll see you next weekend?"

"Um... I just called Gina and told her I had drank too much and was just gonna get a room here. You wanna join me?" he said hugging Cadence.

"I don't see why not. I sobered up quite a bit earlier, but I still don't think it would be wise to drive home yet. I'm supposed to be spending the night with Christene anyway."

Hand in hand they walked up to the hotel room that Paul had already rented. That night they slept in each other's arms and reveled in the magic that was their own.