Paul Ironwood Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul fucks a 'secretary' hard up the ass.
1.9k words
4.2
98.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers

There were different 'suites' in the Ironwood Mansion, specially designed to my specifications, for enacting my various sexual fantasies in. I was presently on my way to the 'Secretarial Suite' to meet one Candy Apple, a new tryout to become part of my harem of girls. I hadn't seen her yet, but Duke, one of my best Girl Recruiters, had told me she was a knockout.

I headed through an enormously spacious foyer, past a two-story-high ultra-high-quality-definition image of an gorgeous naked, completely bald-pussied, European babe with long platinum blonde hair and e-fucking-normous perfect fake tits, on her back with her legs wide apart, getting DP'd by an enormous pink translucent jelly dildo up her cunt, and my dick half way up her asshole, while sucking on another enormous clear jelly dildo held in her hand. Fuck, I loved that picture...

The opposite wall was completely made up of a series of large square windows, the effect being that of one enormous window, looking out across the pristine French countryside and mature forest in the distance. I headed up a curved white marble staircase which was carpeted along its middle in thick, soft, deep-purple shag.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Ironwood," came the sexy female voice from one naked babe, Bambi, standing in just a shinyy black pair of five-inch stilettos and short, white frilly socks, and ornate, diamond-studded silver tiara, holding a feather duster. She was part of my large, ever-growing harem. Her gorgeous, completely waxed-smooth pussy begged to be serviced, her enormous perfect fake tits to be squeezed and sucked, but I had other business to attend to.

"Goodmorning, Bambi Darling. You look fucking gorgeous."

"Thanks, Paul Honey. Make me cum later?"

"Absolutely. I'm a little busy until this evening though; how 'bout a date in my room at around 6?"

"Alright," she said smiling teasingly, the first two fingers of her left hand reaching down and opening wide her labia major towards me.

My dick grew to near full-hardness at the sight of her, and I stroked it leisurely through the access of my open silk bathrobe. I smiled at her and forced myself to walk away. "I can't wait 'till 6, Baby!" I told her excitedly as I went. She merely giggled sexily in reply. The heating was always quite high in here. This allowed for comfortable nudity, which we, the girls and I, nearly always practiced.

I walked down a hall, past six white marble statue fountains, three on each side, of gorgeous slender yet voluptuous women on their shoulders, their legs spread wide open, their pussies facing up towards the ceiling as if they were being pile-driven. A large white marble orb, about the side of a 10-pin bowling ball, sat rotating in each of their vaginas, atop a gentle steady flow of water from underneath them.

"Goddamn!" I muttered to myself, stroking my now fully hard dick as I passed them. I loved those fucking statues...

I came to an area with a large skylight. To my left was the Secretarial Suite and presumably Candy Apple therein. To my right was another white marble statue fountain. It was of a gorgeous tall slender babe with huge perfect tits and a perfect shapely body. Her right arm was up in display with its hand behind her head, and her left held open her pissing vagina. Her knees bent slightly and a sexy expression of calm, jaded mock surprise was on her face. Her hair was long and straight with bangs. The gentle, realistic, ever-flowing arc of water streamed out of her perfectly wrought pussy, from underneath the hood of its white marble clitoris, and splashed below in a little pool of her own piss (water) in which she stood. It reminded me of Bambi.

I knocked and entered the Secretarial Suite, my dick pointing nearly straight up.

The room looked like a typical successful businessman's office. Candy Apple was straightening a small stack of papers on a desk, facing away from me.

"Oh, hello, Mr. Ironwood," she said, turning to face me.

She had a perfect fuck-doll's face: simply gorgeous! and black thick-rimmed glasses. Her hair was nearly waist length, straight, and platinum blonde with bangs, its style not unlike the pissing beauty's outside the door. Her smile was intoxicating and she had perfect teeth. Her delicious, sweet, cheap perfume was so a propos that it made me want to fuck, and nut up her immediately and without preamble.

Her body looked like that of a perfect fuck-doll, too. And how enticing it was! wrapped in a pink shimmering material business lady's suit with an obscenely short micro-skirt and thigh-high black fishnets. On her feet were shiny black 6-inch stilettos.

"May I?" I asked, approaching her, my breathing becoming heavy.

"Certainly," she replied, eyeing my hard, yearning, twelve-inch cock with a smile.

I held her slowly against me, her huge breasts pressing into my chest through her starched white shirt. My right hand slid behind her, straight down her skirt and cupped her right buttock, my little finger sliding directly onto her asshole next to her skimpy thong. Exquisite!

"Oh yes," she breathed , as her fingers found my cock and began caressing its hard length. I fed my right hand some KY from a jar on the desk with my left underneath her skirt and applied it to her asshole. She gasped gently as I shoved my second and third fingers immediately deep up her bum.

Her glossy pink lips locked onto mine in a passionate kiss as I fucked her tight butt with the fingers of my right hand.

Presently, I removed my fingers from her ass and turned her around so she was facing away from me. I gave my fingers from up her ass a quick sniff; I could have nutted right then and there just from the sexy subtle aroma, not quite gone though her asshole had been thoroughly cleaned, and the delicious, tight promises of unspeakable pleasure that it held.

"Put your hands on the desk now, please, Miss Apple," I ordered the whore gently. "That's it. Now if you would arch your back as deeply as you can..."

"Please, Mr. Ironwood, call me Candy," she said arching her back, pressing her belly down low, the small of her back creating a shelf, her shapely ass and willing cock-holes pointing up towards me invitingly, her breathing becoming hard.

I thrust my face beneath her micro-skirt, pulled her ass-cheeks wide apart and her skimpy neon-yellow thong to one side, and licked her firmly from cunt to arsehole repeatedly. The juice from her pussy tasted delicious, and was scooped up to her shit-hole by my tongue, lubing her up. I pressed my face hard into her soft, delicious bum, the tip of my nose literally sliding slightly up her asshole. I took a deep breath, held it, and shoved my nose as far up her shit-hole as I could (which was further than you might expect) and nose-fucked the gorgeous girl's gorgeous asshole, meanwhile licking out her dripping cunt. I gripped her plump ass in both my hands and ate her out with fervor.

Then I stood up, applied a big fresh handful of KY onto her asshole and prepared myself for heaven. I pulled her micro-skirt down, revealing the top half of her ass-crack and sexy neon-yellow thong. I placed the two-inch-wide head of my hard dick in the lubed-up crack of her ass, just above her miniskirt, and pushed it in and down, until I could feel the hot, intimate place of the opening of her tight little shit-hole.

"Shove it up my ass!" Candy urged, sounding genuinely horny as hell.

And I pushed forwards. Inch by delicious inch her hot, tight lubed-up shitter slowly enveloped my shaft. I could feel her tight slippery ring slowly defining every bump and vein of my hard dick as I slid its length ever deeper through the gateway of her bum and up her tight shit-passage. I pulled her onto me by the waist until my sizeable cock was squashed entirely up inside her asshole to its base. I hit an unusually huge air-pocket as I slid my cock into her ass, producing one long, fairly loud, sustained, sexy, odorless fart which tickled my cock ever so slightly, as I squashed my meat up into her bum.

"Veronique thought you'd like that," Candy said breathlessly, referring to the large, artificially placed fuck-fart. Previously, she would have inserted the lubed tip of a sterile bicycle pump up her asshole and filled it with air for my cock to expel when I fucked her; a playful, sterilized fart-fetish, without the stink. I go in for the sterilized version of that fetish only.

"Fuck yes, Candy!" I hissed in a half-whisper, flexing my rod deep up the slut's tight, hot, sexy, gorgeous lubed-up bum. Fuck, I thought, Veronique knew my tastes better than I did myself.

"Fuck my asshole!" Candy moaned dutifully.

I gripped her tits on either side of her, their nipples like bolts, and began fucking the babe's ass. Holy shit, it was amazing!

I fucked her hard and deep, and no girl's asshole that ever took my cock was any better. My entire length slid in and out of her shitter like a piston, and I praised her control as she was evidently not only as calm as a jaded hooker, but enjoying it as much as a virgin schoolgirl.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck my asshole, Mr. Ironwood!" she kept saying.

Presently I took a vial of baby oil from on the desk and poured it all onto her ass as I fucked her.

"Oooh!" she giggled.

I pulled out and knelt down behind her, ripping down her skirt and thong. I massaged the oil into her ass and thighs until she was a glistening example of what a girl's ass ought to be. She looked like a fuck-doll from heaven.

I stood back up, planted the head of my dick up her tight fart-hole, and lunged forwards, sliding my whole dick up to the root up her gorgeous, tight oiled ass, producing one short, loud, violet odorless fart from her as I did so.

"Oh, fuck me Mr. Ironwood!" she cried again.

"Call me Paul, Baby!" I managed, working my dick hard in and out of her hot, tight, slippery glistening shitter.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me, Paul!" she wailed and moaned, as she came hard. Her pussy gushed all over the side of the desk, her asshole gripping my pistonning cock as her orgasm shook her. The gorgeous 19-year-old-whore's knees nearly buckled.

"Suck my dick now, Candy," I told her urgently.

I pulled out and she stepped out of her miniskirt and thong, turned around and knelt in front of me. She took my sizable cock in her hand, and looked up into my eyes as she began sucking me off expertly. It was ...beyond heaven!

"Candy," I said after a while of her sucking my cock, "I don't need a moment more to decide- you can definitely join my harem, which includes being on the payroll of course, if you'd like to, Babe."

She pulled off of my dick to say, "Oh, thank you Mr. Ironwood, Paul, boss!" and continued sucking me hard.

"Fuck, you can suck dick, Candy!"

"Thank you!" she pulled off to say, then resumed enthusiastically. "Drink my cum!" I cried blasting hot jizz down the new recruit's throat. Spasm after spasm I came in Candy's mouth, pumping an enormous load down her throat, and she swallowed it all thirstily.

Spent, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and slid it out of her oily hands, smiled and left the suite. I had to shower. I had another engagement right away in the Dance Club Suite.

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
371 Followers