Paul, Liz and Me, First Timers

Story Info
My college roommate discovers my sexy wife.
1.2k words
3.59
60.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five years later, I and Paul are married, He to Cathy, and me to my present partner, Liz. Paul always had a wandering eye and a curious cock, and for whatever reason, began to look for greener pastures to get his sex. Liz and I invited them to dinner one Saturday evening and while the girls did the dishes and the like, Paul wandered into the lower level and into my then darkroom. There he discovered the beginnings of my photographic career, consisting of both male and female nudes in stereotypical poses as well as in sexually oriented, downright pornographic materials. Many shots were of my new bride, young, naked, intimately, tantalizingly posed to display all her talents. She, in turn, would take the camera and photograph me, naked, close up, hard and soft, dripping and cumming.

To say the least he was intrigued with Liz naked body, my cock, our sexual positioning. When I arrived, his cock was out and in his hand, rigid and dripping with pre cum.

"Are you shitting me?" He asked.

"You took these... of your wife... Liz...and she took these of you?"

"Yup" was all I would come up with.

He continued to stroke his rod as he went through the photos, until he came to a group of naked girls he did not recognize.

"Who are these of?" He asked.

"Just young freshmen girls from the University who needed a few extra dollars and were willing to shed their clothes for me to practice on".

"And once you got them naked... did you fuck them?" he asked.

"Not without Liz present, then we had three-some and sometimes more than that... depends of the situation and the amount of comfort on their part and, of course, the amount of alcohol they drank".

At that Paul shot his load onto the concrete floor and was surprised to see how much he had stored up.

"You mean Liz joined in? She actually let you photograph and fuck some 18 year olds in this studio, in her presence?"

"Hell" I replied "She was a participant. You should see her lick and finger pussy as well as suck nipples. My lovely wife turns into a flaming lesbian when the right girl or girls are in the mood, naked and performing for my cameras. And you should see her flirt with the young boys"

"You have to invite me to one of your photo sessions... one of these days".

Several weeks later Paul and I had our college class reunion and I decided to invite him to stay at our house for the weekend. The three of us partied well into the night on Friday, meeting up with old friends and drinking like we were still in college.

In spite of the hang over, Paul and I were up early on Saturday morning, I shocked him when he showed up in the kitchen and I was naked... like I generally am. We sat and enjoyed a cup of coffee and we heard noise from the bedroom... my dear wife arrived in the kitchen dressed only in a see-through nightie and no panties. She did all she could to get a reaction from Paul, who immediately looked to me and then to Liz's ass and bare legs. The bulge in his pants was reminiscent of the last time he and I messed around with sex and alcohol and women. Liz proceeded to turn and head back to the bedroom but as she turned into the doorway, she removed her top and tossed it at us, she is such a flirt.

"OK" I said to Paul "Here is the game plan, you can do anything she will let you do, but no intercourse... you cannot fuck her. She is a flirt... she will suck you off, she will give you a hand job, you can finger her pussy, her nipples and, yes, even her ass. But your cock stays out of her pussy. She is not on the pill and is in a fertile period now. Yes she knew I was going to bait you... you asked for this, remember?"

Paul just shook his head and started to remove his jeans and tee shirt. The boy was getting more like me... going commando, no underwear.

"If all this goes well, this afternoon I have six youngsters coming over for a photo session. Three girls and three boys, all freshmen, all 18 or 19 and looking for some money and a party. Got it?" "Oh, yeah, I got it" he replied.

Liz amazed Paul with her mouth skills, taking a full load of his cum without complaint. She later spread her legs for him to suck on and tongue her pussy and clit. I later joined them and he manned the cameras still and video, as I fucked her in several positions. I surprised him when I told him to get on the rug, on his back and get hard. Liz proceeded to get on top in a 69 position and with her ass in the air, I got behind her and began fucking her pussy, while Paul got a close-up view of her pussy and my cock entering it. What really surprised both Paul and I happened when my cock would slip out of Liz pussy and would miss on the thrust forward, send my cock down and into Paul's mouth.

"That was a surprise!" I said.

"Sorry about that".

"Not a problem" Paul said

"I rather enjoyed sucking your wife's juices from your cock".

Well, I thought, this could be fun for all of us. I wonder if Paul would suck me off for real. Would Liz mind watching two men sucking themselves off? Only way is to find out.

I re-aligned my cock into Liz pussy and continued to fuck; only occasionally deliberately 'missing' my intended target. Paul's mouth was there, seemingly waiting for my misaim and giving my cock a gook licking and sucking. As my pace picked up, I could feel Paul's tongue and mouth, not just on my wife's clit and pussy lips, but also on my cock as it rode in and out of her pussy. He seemed to be spending more time licking my cock. Then I got a real surprise as his hand reached up and pulled my cock from Liz's pussy and into his mouth... I went right over the top and blew my load into his mouth. The sudden change of my position and the sound of my orgasm sent Liz spinning around in time to see my cock being sucked and emptied into Paul's mouth. What a little whore she was becoming, as she watched me dump a load into Paul's hungry mouth. As I finished cumming, she reached over and took my cock into her mouth, sucked it a couple of times and then went to Paul's mouth who, happily, shared my cum with her mouth. I watched in amazement as my wife and best friend switched my cum between their mouths and into a deep French kiss.

So amazed and full of sexual energy was I that I never noticed I had grabbed Paul's cock and was tugging on it. As I felt him engorging with blood, head pulsing with excitement, I latched my mouth onto his cock and let him empty himself into my mouth. One good orgasm deserves another.

We lay on the rug, exhausted, naked, cum covered, and somewhat shocked at our sudden over-the-top behavior... and there was still the activities of the afternoon to cum... pun intended.