Paul, Mabel, Jerry and Dana

Story Info
Wife swapping between friends.
7.7k words
4.29
147.5k
22
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched my buddy Jerry get a blow job from my wife Mabel while his wife Dana suckled on her pussy and I buried my hard on in Dana's asshole, I was reminded how we got here several months ago.

It all started when Jerry and I, my names Paul by the way, played golf in a foursome with our wives. It was a charity event with the proceeds going to the local children's hospital and because Jerry and I were on the executive board we got to pick our partners.

He and I had been friends for almost thirty years. Mabel and Dana were both nurses at the hospital. We've known each other through high school, college and graduate school. We shared the same friends and had almost the same interests. We even started a security business together.

Our wives had known us since college and when both of us graduated Mabel and I got hitched then the next spring Jerry and Dana did too. I know it sounds weird but all of us seemed to connect on a deep level, much more than just friends more like a family.

When Dana got pregnant we all celebrated together and when she lost the baby we all cried as if it had been our own. Mabel had been diagnosed that she could never have children, we all cried then too, but because we supported each other like a family the grieving didn't last too long. Mabel seemed to get over her not having kids faster than I did, but when our sex life increased I got over it real fast.

After several months we started to get together for cards and a cook out twice a month. Jerry and I played golf once a month and soon our wives used that time to shop or just hang out, we thought.

Jerry came home one time from our golf game to find Mabel still at his house. He noticed her clothes were half unbuttoned, hair mussed up and Dana's face was flushed. They just came in from the patio where the pool was being installed. Dismissing it as just a girl thing he thought they must have been drinking because of how they were acting, like a couple of high school kids getting caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

When he started to laugh at their faces and said, "Man the look on you two, it reminds me of getting caught making out in my father's basement with my old girlfriend," he waved at them and headed to take a shower.

Nothing ever came up about what he saw, but the next month I came home to find Dana's car in our driveway and apparently they didn't hear me come in. Going upstairs to shower I stripped out of my clothes and walked past the window that looked down on our pool and patio area.

Glancing out the window like I always do I did a double take. There on one of our loungers the girls were in a sixty-nine position. They both had a dildo and were shoving it in the others cunt while they licked their clit. After the shock wore off, "Oh Jerry is going to love this," I said and grabbed our digital camera to capture it on film. Zooming in I caught both of them having enormous orgasms. Dana must have had the best technique because Mabel, on the bottom, stopped her action and moaned as her pussy got stuffed and licked. When she came down Dana got off her and they moved into a more comfortable position. Dana sat back with her legs spread while my sexy wife used her tongue and the dildo to make Dana cum. Of course while they serviced each other I had a hold of my rock hard cock and jerked off cumming on a towel I had draped over the door knob. Trying to hold the camera steady was difficult. Mabel finished her off and sat back wiping Dana's juice onto her mouth, Dana held her arms open and Mabel slid into them kissing like lovers would.

Taking the camera in the bathroom with me I hid it in the cabinet for later. Rinsing the towel out I tossed it in the hamper with my clothes, hopped in the shower and in a few minutes heard the bathroom door open.

Glancing at Mabel through the glass I waved. "You got home early baby. Have a good game?" she said.

Watching her out of the corner of my eye she grabbed a wash cloth and wiped her mouth and face. "Yeah we got done early there wasn't any one on the course today, just me and Jerry. What did you and Dana do today?" already knowing the answer. Pictures of them eating each others pussy got him hard again, "Why don't you come in the shower with me? I'll let you wash my back or whatever?"

Turning around she saw his cock stuck against the glass and giggled, "I think I see the, 'whatever' you want washed," she quickly stripped out of her clothes and stepped in with him.

It was like she hadn't had an orgasm a few minutes ago. I let her soap me all over then did the same for her and noticed how swollen her pussy lips were. "Yeah they get like that after a good licking,' I thought. When she and I rinsed off we fucked against the wall finishing up with me holding her ass while my cock slammed in her. As she screamed for me to fuck her harder in my mind all I could see was Dana's face where my cock was. Soon I was filling her cunt with my spunk until it ran down her legs.

Catching her breath Mabel said, "Holy shit baby! That was fantastic! You haven't fucked me that hard in weeks, what got into you any way? I came at least twice."

Leaning back against the shower wall I grinned, "I don't know, you just looked sexy today I guess."

Kissing each other we rinsed and discussed what we would have for supper.

Jerry and I had a meeting the next day and when it was over I asked him to come into my office for a minute. Before he arrived I put the DVD of the girls in the player and turned on the big screen.

Jerry had gotten us a soda and sat down handing me mine, "I thought the meeting went real well," he said. Taking a swallow of his soda he loosened his tie, "So what's up?"

"There is something I want you to see; I think you'll be either shocked and outraged or very excited by it.

He raised his eyebrows but smiled and waved his arm at me. Swiveling towards the TV I hit the play button.

When the action started he laughed, "Cool, porn! Are these our neighbors or some......."

Looking at his face when he figured out who the two women were was priceless.

The can of soda had stopped halfway to his mouth when his chin dropped. "No way!" In a few minutes he reached over and set it down, leaned back and laughed again, "Son of a bitch! When Mabel was over last month I saw her before she left. They both had mussed up hair and their clothes were disheveled, Dana was flushed and giggling. I must have interrupted them! I told them their faces reminded me when my dad caught me and what's her name in our basement making out," grabbing his drink he took a big swallow, "Now you and I have had this discussion before about having a swinging get together with each others wives. I would say the opportunity has presented itself. Do you agree?"

Grinning I said, "Most definitely! But how do we approach it with the girls? I mean it's obvious they enjoy getting together but will they get together and include us?"

We came up with a simple plan. The next time we made love to our spouse as we snuggled the subject would be broached. It wouldn't have to be blatant just a desire to include another in our lovemaking. Mabel and I had discussed it before and I knew she was in favor of it but we never found the right partner or time to start it. Jerry said the same thing was going on with them.

The very next weekend I had to travel out of town and Mabel was going with me. We usually enjoyed the get away sex. It always seemed to be more of a turn on being away from home for both of us.

That first night after my meeting was over we sat down to eat, after a few drinks I brought up the subject of adding some spice to our sex life, "Do you remember when we talked about having someone join us in bed?'

Grinning behind her glass Mabel said, "Yeah I remember, you have someone in mind?" she reached over and ran her hand over my arm set her glass down and held her chin on her hand.

Smiling back I said, "I wish, but there are some strip clubs in the area. Want to go? Maybe we can find someone there?"

Her eyes lit up, we have been going to some in the neighboring town from us and she enjoyed watching the girls so much we wouldn't make it home before she had my cock in her mouth. I enjoyed the looks on the other guy's faces when she would walk in, most times being the only woman in the place except for the dancers. They would watch her as much as the strippers.

Quickly finishing our meal we got a cab to drop us off at the nicest club in town advertised as a business mans type of establishment and we weren't disappointed. The exterior was brightly lit and the entrance spoke of fine design. When we went in the dark room it took some time to get our eyes adjusted but when they did it was everything the advertisement promised. Everything was first class with prices to match.

Getting a booth that faced the stage I sat on the inside and Mabel next to me. Not wanting to drink too much we ordered a bottle of wine and nursed it while a few gorgeous girls did their act. These ladies were all college age and drop dead sexy.

By the time we had about half the bottle gone we had a nice buzz on, Mabel was rubbing my cock through my pants keeping me hard while my hand was under her skirt fingering her pussy to keep her wet. I was very glad she took her panties off in the cab.

The manager was making the rounds speaking to the patrons at each table or booth. Ours was the last one so he asked if he could join us and we made small talk enjoying his company. Commenting on the girls and how much we enjoyed them I asked if they did any extra-curricular activities, "Without meaning to offend you and your fine establishment my wife and I would like to inquire if any of your dancers would be interested in getting together with a couple outside of their work hours?"

He informed me that what the girls do off the premises is up to them as long as they stick to the club rules on club property he was fine with them enjoying themselves. He asked if we would like a few lap dances in a private room, that way we could ask the girls if they were interested and see the goods, as it were.

Mabel perked up and said, "Oh that would be wonderful!"

Nodding he smiled at me and asked us to follow him. We went down a long corridor with doors on either side until coming to the last on the left. Opening the door we could see it was luxuriously furnished with couches and cushioned chairs.

Waving us in he asked us to sit down, "Now before we start I need to know if either of you have been to a private room before for a lap dance?"

Since both of us had we nodded and smiled at each other, "Oh yes many times," I said.

"Excellent, the rules are very simple. The woman you choose may touch you, either of you, but you may not touch her. She gets paid per hour and I will start the time when she enters the room. You may of course tip her whatever you want. If she isn't what you are looking for just tell her 'thank you, no' and this will tell her to leave. There is to be no sexual intercourse on the premises or I could lose my license to operate this club. Are there any questions about the rules?"

We both shook our heads.

Taking a remote from the table drawer next to the couch he clicked on the big screen TV and pulled up the menu. "It's very simple, just use the remote to choose your dancer and if she is available will be here in a few minutes. Try it," handing me the remote I pulled up pictures of all the girls.

Mabel said, "They are all beautiful!"

I handed her the control and turned to our host, "Thank you, how much is it to use the room?"

He watched my wife scroll through the pictures and their bios. Turning to me he stood up shook my hand then Mabel's and said, "What the girls make is enough to offset the cost of charging for the room. Please enjoy yourselves. Allow me to send in the first dancer free of charge, I insist."

Standing I walked him to the door and thanked him for his hospitality. Mabel and I started to go through the pictures not even getting through a dozen when the door opened.

This young lady was about five feet tall with beautiful red hair past her shoulders, she was wearing a silk top; and the way it clung to her large breasts it kept her nipples hard and erect. She strolled in and shook our hands telling us hello and asking how we enjoyed the club.

She had a slight Russian accent and a firm grip. Her lips were very sensual and full with a small gap between her front teeth. Her name was Ellen from Bosnia and she had been in our country for ten years. She was dancing to make her tuition for college, or that's what she told us. Mabel and I didn't really care if it was true or not, but to hear her talk was charming all by itself.

Ellen asked us who wants to go first, looking at Mabel I pointed to her and smiled. Ellen took the remote and grinned, "Good, I rarely ever get to dance for a woman," using the control she put on some music and stood in front of my wife, swaying and pumping to the tune, running her hands across her body. The music must have been one of her favorites and she was really getting into it; teasing Mabel by sliding her robe open revealing the swell of her breasts then letting it slowly slip down to the floor. She kept her hands barely covering her nipples or covered them with one hand and ran the other between her legs rubbing her pussy through the front of her G-string.

Slipping her hand into the front of her panties we could see her finger slip in her cunt. Pulling it out she sucked it in her mouth then wiped Mabel's lips with it, "Do I taste good honey?" Mabel lightly moaned and nodded her head.

Ellen turned around and bent over with her legs straight and her ass only a few inches from Mabel's face. She bent forward to get closer when Ellen shook her head, "No, no, no. Remember the rules sweetie, only I can touch you. Do you want me to touch you baby?"

I thought Mabel would melt in her seat. Nodding quickly she grinned and glanced at me, I already knew her pussy was running like a faucet by the way she was wiggling on the couch.

Turning to Mabel she uncovered her breasts and picked them up to suck her nipples in her mouth, "See how hot you make me? My nipples are hard and swollen," Ellen said as she licked them.

Ellen danced around between us then turning she lowered her ass cheeks on Mabel's knee grinding her crotch across her knee cap. Making sounds like she was having a small orgasm she squeezed her tits pinching the nipples. Slowly sliding her pussy up and down Mabel's knee Ellen lay back on the coffee table holding her legs open she stared at my wife as she slid her thong down her legs and off her feet. Holding it up she took the triangle patch and rubbed in her wet snatch. Taking the thong Ellen dropped to her knees and said, "Close your eyes baby," holding the patch of material to her nose she said, "Smell my wet pussy honey?"

Mabel looked like she was in a trance, she said, "Yes, yes I do. It smells wonderful."

Ellen smiled and stuck two fingers in her pussy pulled them out and wiped Mabel's lips with her juices, "Taste me sugar, lick my fingers. I think you know where they have been."

Mabel licked her lips and stuck her tongue out; when it came in contact with Ellen's fingers she sucked on them then licked them clean. Smiling she turned towards me, "Oh honey you have got to taste her. Ellen tastes like sweet fruit," licking her lips she turned back.

Ellen gave me a sly grin and stepped in front of me pushing my legs apart. Reaching down she rubbed my cock through my pants then bent forward to wipe her nipple over my lips. "How does this taste baby? Do you want to taste my sweet fruit pussy juice too?"

Sticking my tongue out I licked her hard little bud, "Oh yes, just a nipple won't be enough dear."

Grinning she stopped rubbing me and stuck the same fingers in her wet opening running them in and out a few times. Ellen was close enough I could smell her pussy juice. Removing her fingers she wiped one across my lips the let me suck them in my mouth, "Uhmmm, delicious. Yes it's a very sweet fruit to be savored."

We went back and forth; I enjoyed her rubbing me and loved to watch her rubbing Mabel's cunt under her skirt. At one point she must have slipped her fingers inside her because Mabel spread her legs and dropped her head back on the couch moaning. I believe Ellen liked women more than men because of the extra time she spent fingering and kissing my wife.

Mabel has several small orgasms but I hadn't cum even once and my cock was throbbing for release. When an opportunity came up we asked her to join us at our hotel for some one on one attention but she declined. Not giving a reason it put a damper on her show and sensing a change she graciously slowed down and stopped. Putting her robe back on she kissed us each and left.

Mabel and I looked at one another a little shocked. "Well she was something! But I know you had several orgasms and I have had none!" crossing my arms in mock anger Mabel laughed at me.

"Oh, you poor baby, do you want me to help you get rid of that nasty hard cock in your pants sweetie? I know just what it needs to go away," she reached over and started to rub the length of my erection. Leaning towards her I was just about to slip my hand under her skirt when there was a knock on the door. Quickly adjusting ourselves and giggling like a couple of kids we both said, 'Come in.'

The owner of the club stuck his head in and inquired about any arrangements we made and if Ellen had been satisfactory. We told him she was fantastic but we were disappointed about her decline of our offer for a private session at our hotel. He said that it was too bad but keep trying the on line selection and maybe we would get lucky on the next one.

We tried three other girls and all three declined, which gave us the feeling we were being played for suckers. After the last girl left we gathered ourselves and went to settle the bill.

The owner was there in a flash as I handed my card to the cashier, "Not leaving us so soon are you? I'm sure one of the girls will be suitable, please stay and try some more."

I was physically much larger than him and I don't like to be intimidated so I reached out for his hand and gripped it snuggly. Ok I confess it was a lot more than snug and the tears came to his face quite quickly as I squeezed. When I saw the bouncer head our way so did Mabel, squeezing my arm to go, I bore down one last time feeling bones grind and softly told him I didn't like to be played and we wouldn't be back.

The bouncer came up grabbed his bosses arm and asked him if there was anything wrong. He squeaked out there wasn't any problem and we were just leaving. The bouncer came over standing toe to toe with me and said, "I believe the man said you were leaving. Maybe I should help you through the doors boy!"

After finishing what seemed like a long speech from this Neanderthal he tried to grab my arm, well to make a long story short, we left under our own power but he fell to the ground crying about his balls. I grabbed my receipt Mabel's arm and got the hell out of there.

Mabel didn't say anything on the trip back to the hotel she just held my hand. When we got into the room she attacked me, locking her mouth on mine she tried to strip off my pants as fast as possible. They no sooner hit the floor as my dear horny wife mounted me in the hall. Her actions got me hot and ready. Breathlessly I backed her up against the wall and slammed into her like an animal grunting as my cock filled her wet pussy. Both of us came together hugging and kissing while my seed dripped out of her onto the floor.

Trying to catch her breath she fell back against the wall and said, "That was wonderful, I haven't been that horny since we first got married. That first girl Ellen made me so hot I wanted to watch you fuck her while I ate her pussy."