Paul Solves a Problem

Story Info
College virgin who's horny all the time, so he solves it.
2.5k words
3.97
72.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! This is my first attempt to write a sex story, so please be honest. All the positive and negative feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated. I know the intro is a bit long, but I wanted a little set up. I plan on developing this story further. Thanks again, and enjoy =)

**********

Hello, my name's Paul and I'm horny. Let me rephrase that, I'm always horny. When I say I'm always horny, I really mean it. My dick seems to be hard more often then it's soft. Sometimes I wonder if it's unhealthy to be as horny as I am, all the time. And before you make some crack about viagra and how I should, "Go see a doctor if I have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours", it's not like that. I'm just always turned on.

Now, I know what you must be thinking, "He's just going through puberty. Masturbate a little and you'll be just fine." Been there, done that. Actually, I'm a 20 year old guy, in my second year of college. That being said, I'm still a virgin. I think that's probably one of the reasons why I'm so horny all the time. I've had a few girlfriends over the years, but we've never really gotten far enough to have sex. That's why I've decided I'm going to get laid. Great idea, right? Well...if only it were that easy.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm from West Virginia, Northern Panhandle (and no I don't sleep with my relatives). I've got short brown hair, big brown eyes, and I stand at about 5'10. I weigh about 150 lbs and excise fairly often. While I'm pretty athletic, I don't have huge muscles or anything. I've been told I look good naked, and I tend to agree, but I always strive to improve myself. My dick is about 6.5 inches hard, with around a 6' circumference, circumcised. Overall, I'm very happy with my appearance.

With the formalities out of the way, we can continue on to the good stuff. Today's Thursday, and I'm almost done with classes. I have 10 minutes left till this class if over and then I've got one lecture left at 2:30, but after that I'm done for the weekend. Being the intelligent guy I am, I managed to set up my schedule without classes on Friday, and I plan on getting an early start to the weekend. As our teacher wraps up class, I grab my bag and start to walk out the door. I've got about an hour before my last class, and I'm starving. I start to walk across the street to grab a bite to eat when I get a text from my roommate. "Hey man, I'm leaving to go home for the weekend. Jessica is planning to stop by to see me tonight, but she's not answering her phone. If she stops by, can you tell her I went home for the weekend? Thanks bro."

God damn it, I get roped into this shit all the time. Tyler, my roommate, finds a different whore every few weeks to fuck and every time he just abandons them like this. The amount of times I have girls asking me if I know where Tyler went is insane. He just treats them like shit, and expects me to clean up after him. The guy really pisses me off, but he's the only person I knew who would share a house with me. I guess I'll have to deal with that later tonight, for now I need some food.

As 3:20 hits, students start pilling out of the classroom. I am so glad to be done with class, this week has been horrible. As I start walking back to my house, I plan out my weekend. I'll stay in tonight. I really don't want to deal with the Thursday night drinkers, their all alcoholics. But I think I'll go out Friday and Saturday, visit a frat house, maybe see if any of my friends are throwing a house party. I'll need to find a girl too. I want to finally lose my virginity and I'm determined it's going to be this weekend. I start to plan out how I'll approach her when I reach my house and open the door. Great, glad to see Tyler didn't lock the door when he left. I walk up to my room, grab a Guinness from the fridge and throw my book bag on the bed. I start up my computer, deciding to play a few games to kill some time.

As I finish my last game, I glance over at the clock. Damn, it's past 6 already. I'd better go get something to eat. Luckily for me, there's a pizza place a few blocks from my house. I grab my coat from the closet and walk out of the house, slamming the front door behind me. I walk down and order a large pizza to go. I text a few of my friends while I'm waiting on the pizza, hoping they know of some parties this weekend. After about 20 minutes my pizza is ready to go. I grab it and leave when I get a text back from my friend Nick, telling me he knows of a house party tomorrow. Awesome, I text him that I'll be there as I walk back in my front door. As I set the pizza down, I hear some strange noises from upstairs. Shit, I must have forgotten to turn off my computer. As I walk up the stairs, I notice that the noises are coming from Tyler's room, not mine. Strange, I think, as I walk up to his room and open the door.

I have to admit, never in my life did I imagine I'd walk into a scene like this one. There, lying naked on his bed was Jessica. Well, I shouldn't exactly say lying...more like tied up. You see, Tyler is a big fan of domination and the way things look I'd say Jessica likes being submissive. Each arm is handcuffed to the top of the bed, her legs handcuffed to the bottom. She's spread completely open, her ass and pussy on full display. As I stand in the doorway, I can't help but stare at her. Her long black hair flows down her chest, slightly covering her perky breasts. Her pussy is spread open, and there's a small pool of her juices underneath, staining the sheets. I start to notice her smell filling the room too.

Her grunts bring my focus up to her face, where I now see that she has a gag in her mouth. Shame on me, I didn't even notice till now. Finally getting my composure back, I walk towards her and say, "S...sorry to walk on in you. I...ugh...I heard noises and just wanted to see what they were." I walk up to her head and remove the gag from her mouth, placing it on the nightstand next to the bed. She yells at me, "Where the fuck is Tyler, he told me he'd be back from class at 6:30!" She struggles against her handcuffs, clearly aggravated, can't say I blame her. "Well, you see...He sort of went home for the weekend..."

"What the fuck! I'm going to fucking murder him! Get me out of these god damn handcuffs." She struggles against her restraints again. "Where's the key?", I ask. "In my purse, hurry the fuck up dickwad." Now that sort of pissed me off. You see, it's not my fault she decided to hook up with Tyler. Why should I have to deal with this shit? I walk towards her purse and notice her panties lying on the ground. I reach down and pick them up. "Would you like these too?" I ask, antagonizing her. "Fuck you! Hurry up and get me out of these!"

Just then, a devilish little thought formed in my head. Here lies a very beautiful, horny, young woman who came here expecting to get fucked. Maybe she was planning to fuck Tyler, but a dick is a dick, right? I slowly turn away from her purse and walk back to the bed. "What the fuck are you doing!?" she yells. I pick up the gag and force it back into her mouth. "We're going to have a little fun Jessica." She starts thrashing on the bed, shaking it violently. "Relax, I just want to make sure you get the attention you deserve." I slowly start to undress, letting my shirt and pants fall to the floor. As I pull down my underwear, my hard dick jumps to attention. "Look Jessica, you've gotten me all excited and I know your horny too."

I step towards the end of the bed, taking my time to admire her body. She's has a beautiful face, and very nice boobs to go with it. I'd say their probably around a C cup, which is just about perfect in my opinion. Not too big, but not too small either. I start to crawl up onto the bed between her legs. As I get closer to her dripping pussy, her aroma overwhelms me. I immediately stick out my tongue and run it around her pussy. I taste her sweet outer lips, before slowly moving my mouth closer. I want this to last as long as possible, so I take my time, never touching her clit. I don't want her to orgasm too soon. I reach out with my hand, and start to fondle her breasts. I take one of her nipples and run it between my thumb and pointer finger. As I play with her nipple, my other hand reaches out and I slip 2 fingers inside her. She let's out a long, sensual moan at this, thrusting her pussy against my face and fingers. She's getting a little too close to an orgasm, I think, so I let go of her nipple and remove my mouth and fingers from her pussy. I look up at her, as I run my tongue along my lips. "Seems like you were enjoying that Jessica" The need to cum is clear in her eyes. She strains against the handcuffs, lifting her pussy up, desperate to get enough contact to cum.

"Relax Jessica, you'll get to cum real soon." I climb off the bed and walk over to the nightstand. Jessica's eyes are glued to my cock as I walk by. I open up the bottom drawer, and pull out one of Tyler's dildo's. It's a little smaller than my dick, perfect to warm Jessica up. As I crawl back up onto the bed, Jessica stares at the dildo with lust. I bring the dildo up to her pussy and slowly slide it inside. I love watching as her small pussy stretches to envelop it. She lets out a loud moan, and a sharp gasp as I push the dildo further inside her. When it's completely inside, I start to pull it out slowly and ram it back in. Her hips thrust up off the bed, clearly starting to reach her orgasm. I push the dildo into her one more time and lower my mouth to her clit. I latch on and start to suck hard, sending her over the edge. Her body shakes and convulses as her orgasm rushes through her; her face painted with pleasure and sexual release. Her pussy clenches hard around the dildo, her asshole spasming as she cums. She lets out a flood of juices from her pussy, drenching my face and the bed. As her orgasm subsides she takes in deep ragged breaths, trying to calm herself.

As she starts to come down from her orgasm, I pull my mouth away from her clit and run my tongue around her pussy. I slurp up her juices as I pull the dildo from her pussy, relishing in the taste. I gently stand up from the bed, leaving the dildo beside her. I walk up to the nightstand and grab a condom from inside. I tear open the package and slip it onto my dick, excitement causing me to shake a little. The sad thing is, I know I'm not going to last long, but at least after this I won't be a virgin anymore. I climb back onto the bed, and line up my dick with her pussy. I rub myself up and down to wet myself, before slowly pushing inside of her. As my head slips in, it's immediately surrounded by an unimaginable amount of warmth and moisture. I groan as I shove more of my dick inside her, overcome with pleasure. Never did I think it would feel this good. I keep pushing, desperate to get my entire dick surrounded by this feeling. I finally sink myself inside her, and pause to enjoy the sensations running through my dick. Her pussy is gripping me like it never wants to let go. It's so warm, and wet and I feel like I never want to leave. Already though, I can feel my orgasm start to build.

I start to withdraw my dick, before slowly pushing it back in, savoring the feelings passing through me. I start to build up a rhythm as I fuck her, knowing it won't last long. Sure enough, by my 5th or 6th stroke, I feel myself beginning to cum. I give one last thrust and bury myself as deep inside her as I can. Cum floods out of my dick, quickly filling the condom with my seed. I gasp and moan as I cum, enjoying the greatest feeling I've ever had in my young life. I start taking deep breaths as my orgasm subsides, enjoying my release. As my dick begins to shrink, I pull it out of her, a mixture of her juices coating the condom and dripping down her thigh. I remove the condom and throw it into the trash. I glance up at Jessica for the first time in several minutes and she just stares back at me. Honestly at this point, I do feel a little bad. She glances over at her purse, the meaning clear. I know she just wants to leave, to get out of this horrible situation. I climb off the bed and grab the key from her purse. I uncuff her legs as she pulls them together, covering her pussy. Unfortunately for Jessica, I'm not quite done yet. I grab one of her legs and force it over her head, cuffing it to the bed. I do the same with her other leg, as it forces her pussy and ass to rise up off the bed.

She starts to yell and scream into the gag, desperate for this all to be over. "I'm sorry Jessica, I really am, but an opportunity like this just doesn't come around very often." I look into her eyes, seeing sadness and despair. I climb back up onto the bed and lower my mouth to her pussy. I take one long lick before moving my mouth lower, onto her asshole.

To be continued...