Paula

Story Info
He loves his sexy wife.
1.3k words
3.92
98k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have become extremely excited with Paula's teasing and hinting how nasty she could be with other men. Paula's friend Janet told her I was expressed some interest in her at the barbeque we were at. On the way home Paula asked me about it, I told her I could help but look, the way she was dressed. She was wearing a pretty sexy dress with a plunging neckline.

When we were in bed Paula asked if Janet turned me on? I replied, " she looked real sexy today, I could help but notice"

"You mean slutty? Don't you" replied Paula.

I nodded my head in agreement with a smirk.

"If you had the chance, would you fuck her?" asked Paula.

"I wouldn't do that hon." I promised

"But you liked watching her parade around with her tits practically falling out of her dress, didn't you?" as she brushed my growing cock.

"Yes, maybe" I confessed "

Good, an honest answer"

"So you would like to fuck her then" Paula asked as she stroked my cock. "So how would you do it, start off I mean"

"would you begin by kissing her?" Paula asked looking up at me. "You really what me to tell you this?"

"Yes " she replied. "Ok, yes I would probably start off with light sexy kisses and then more passionate ones"

"Show me how you would do that" Paula said "Are you sure you want to have me show you?" She nodded and said yes

I turned to Paula and kissed her ever so lightly on the lips slowly and gently " I would begin like this," I whispered. "And then I would do this " I began to probe her mouth with my tongue. Paula's lips parted and I heard a soft moan. I kept kissing as my hands wandered over her breast and my fingers played with her nipples. "mmmm…this is how you would kiss Janet? and your would love playing with her nipples like that, show me how you suck on her nipples" I took her hard nipple in between my lips and sucked as I played with the other with my hand.

"Janet you feel so nice" I said as my hand found your soaking pussy. I began to finger Paula's soaking pussy as I kissed her again. "Janet you are so fuck hot" I whispered I would have fucked you right there at the barbeque if I could have". "Fuck me Bob" she whispered, "I don't know if should" I answered. " I wont tell Paula, just fuck me…Please" I didn't need any more encouragement I soon had my hard cock pumping in and out of her soaking pussy. "You want me to cum inside you" Janet"?" Paula replied " Yess" as she climaxed for the first time. Soon I was filling her up with my cum. "Did you enjoy that hon?" asked Paula "you know I did, did you?" Yes, I want sure at first but you I did" she said.

About a week later while we were in bed stroking and kissing each other, I reminded her she owed me one. I told her for the time she was Janet. "What do you want me to do?" asked Paula "Pretend I am another guy in bed with you" She had a smile and asked if I could take it"

"Try Me," I said

Paula leaned over me and said, "This is how I would start out" and began kissing my lips and cheek. She then kissed my chest and sucked on my nipples. She slid lower and lower, leaving a trail of kisses across my chest and abdomen, then on to one thigh, where you rested for a moment and watched as you stroked my cock. " You have a nice cock," you said. "As good as your husbands'" I countered. "Better" you said

Slowly you led my cock to your mouth and brushed the tip across your lips and then kissed it. You looked up at me and smiled. You fingered the head of my cock for a few minutes, then parted your lips and took just the very tip in. Bit by bit you took more of my cock in your mouth until your mouth engulfed the entire head. You began to lick it swirling your tongue around. You began sucking and taking more of my hard cock into your mouth. Your head moved back and forth as your hand worked up and down my shaft. You looked up at me, staring me in the eye and said " I like having a different cock like this in my mouth for a change" I could not explain how excited I felt when I looked into Paula's sexy eyes and heard her speak those words. " Fuck me before my husband come home, please fuck me" she begged. I got up and climbed between her spread legs and slid my hard cock into her slick pussy. I started trusting in and out of her harder and harder. "ooooooh god" Paula moaned. " You like the taste of strange cock, huh, Ill fuck you so hard your poor husband wont have a chance to please you anymore!" You moaned "Please fuck me harder, cum inside me" I soon deposited my cum inside you. Lying next to you I asked how you enjoyed sex with a stranger. You said "I loved having a strange cock in me" and gave me a deep kiss.

I came home from one evening and you greeted me at the door dressed in one of the sexy outfits I had bought you for xmas. At the door you gave me a deep wet kiss and whispered in my ear " I need a fucking and you will do for now" As the door closed behind us my eyes were glued to the outfit you wore. It was a 2 piece lace up set black and red top and skirt. It had a halter-top that was held close by a leather lace and the skirt had a slit 6 inches past the knee and it was held together with another length of leather lace. My cock started to stir just looking at you. You took my by the hand and said" lets have some fun." We laid on the bed kissing as my hands roamed over your tits. I untied the leather lace and you top fell open. I started kissing and sucking your nipples as my other hand opened your skirt. Slowly I slid lower kissing your stomach and thigh until I finally ended at your pussy. I started kissing and licking you when the phone rang, and rang, and rang. "Dam it" you shouted as you picked up the receiver. It was your mother and as you tried to talk to her I continued to lick and kiss you sweet pussy. Hearing you try and speak and put as sentence together as my tongue worked over you. Then suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks……….. SHIT this was exactly the way you sounded the night you talked to me on the phone when you were "working late". The more I listened to you talk to your mother as I fingered you the more I was sure of it. I could not believe it but I was rock hard and needed to fuck you in the worst way. Even before you completely hung up the receiver I rammed my cock into you. I fucking you hard and fast." You like being played with while on the phone, don't you/" I asked I received a moan in response " Bet you would love to be fucked as you try to talk n the phone, you little slut, you are a slut, aren't you?"

"OHHH yes I liked it" you moaned "Please fuck me, fuck your slut" I soon erupted and filled you with my cum. You kissed me and thanked me for a nice evening fuck.