Paula 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That lacking of sexual resistance from him to control himself is very dangerous. You will be a frustrated wife in a hurry, Dear. You ought to do something for yourself. Since today you had been only a bit naughty, showing your delicious body to other men, now you are ready for another further step."

Blanche then proceeded to hug my wife closely to her, pressing their naked bodies together. She swayed her body to and fro, causing their breasts and pussies to rub together. Paula loved the feeling of the mature woman's naked body against her own, finding it to be terribly arousing and pushed in tightly. Blanche slid her hands over Paula's heart-shaped ass cheeks and Paula did the same out of curiosity. She had never touched another naked woman before. She slid her hands all over the mature woman's ass cheeks and was thrilled by the smooth, ample globes of ass flesh.

About a minute of that and Blanche persuaded Paula to relieve the sexual frustration between her legs while she watched and did the same. She convinced my wife there are several ways of enjoying sex with others that won't be cheating on her husband. Paula, trembling now with sexual desire, rubbed her pussy lips with wild abandon allowing Blanche to watch her intently. Blanche never took her eyes off of her rubbing fingers while she stroked her own pussy until they each had a shuddering orgasm and fell back on the tanning beds.

Two or three days later, Blanche offered to sooth with oil the sunburned back of my wife, who agreed to receive the comforting massage. Paula was nude on her knees with her back to Blanche, and suddenly she felt our neighbor's mouth and hands on her neck and tits. My wife opposed slightly and offered a very light resistance, then relaxed and accepted Blanche's advances because she started to enjoy it very much.

Blanche then went ahead and performed an erotic massage on her. At the end of the massage, our neighbor fingered and licked Paula's pussy altogether, bringing her to an amazing orgasm. After two or three repeat sessions with my wife lying on the bed, very much enjoying Blanche's vices, Paula reciprocated the favor and began handling, fingering, and tonguing her friend's big cunt to bring her to sexual release as well.

When Paula told me what happened today with Blanche, she was all hot and flustered and tried to apologize again, but my mind had completely changed and I asked Paula to ask if I could join her and Blanche to at least watch them have a Sapphic love session. I realized I was telling my wife to have sex with someone else so I could watch them, but that's what I wanted. She is so beautiful, I just can't help myself. Just the thought of seeing her make love to someone else, especially the classy lady next door, drove me crazy.

Paula passed my request to our friend who agreed, and we had many steamy threesomes as a result. The first time I joined them was unforgettable. Blanche, dressed in a man's suit, slowly undressed Paula as a lustful male lover would, and my wife twitched with excitement as our neighbor kissed her all over her body. Then they did a sixty-nine for a while as I masturbated and watched. Later Blanche fucked Paula with a very big strap- on dildo while explaining to me all the things a woman wants and needs, asking me if I could provide it. That was the most exciting part of the night and Paula cried out with lust in several orgasms as I have never heard her do before.

The playing together was really exciting and Paula for days and days had no other thought than eating our neighbor's cunt, and her little pussy being eaten and dildoed by Blanche. Blanche was the dominant one in all our get togethers, and usually she fucked my wife at the end of the threesome with her double- size dildo. I couldn't believe Paula was able to take such a big tool inside her pussy so well, but she cried out so high with lust and pleasure..

Sometimes Blanche wanted to feel something real inside her pussy and had me fuck her from behind while she licked my wife's pussy. She liked to watch also and ordered Paula to blow me, calling her name "little cocksucker." When I fucked my wife, Blanche directed me to shove hard and strong in "this young bitch" or to fill up Paula's "slutty insatiable cunt". Paula usually came like no tomorrow while Blanche called her names. I have now learned to at least wait for her to have one orgasm before I blew my load.

As the sexual games progressed, Blanche said Paula was a soon to be submissive slut and wanted to watch her fuck a different cock than mine. I, after all, had been fucking her on occasion, she reasoned. She proposed to call her ex-lover as he had "a nice big pecker."

We discussed Blanche's proposal many times. Paula was timid and hesitant, but the idea to be fucked by another guy in a sort of foursome was really exciting for her. Just talking about her having a different cock in her besides mine brought her to heights of arousal unequaled before. However, she feared her Catholic family would hear some rumors and talk on our sexual behavior because we lived in a small town.

"No way, I argued, Blanche was very reserved and trustworthy, and presumably her friend was also."

So I reassured her and added "Come on Paula, it will only be pure fun, you go wild with Blanche's dildo; and think about a real big cock up your pussy, and imagine how many positions you will enjoy: he on you with Blanche and I watching the action, you and Blanche on him in various combinations, he on Blanche while she is on you, you with two cocks to play with." I could not believe I was urging my wife to have sex with another man, but as long as I was there to watch , it was exciting to me. Blanche had such a strong influence on both of us I could not help myself, being so overcome with lust and passion.

On her side, Blanche continued to praise the virile John, her ex lover, with winning words "He is very well hung in the cock department and he knows how to use it. You will be fascinated by his manhood, he is a great long lasting lover. Your dearest hubby has a cock too small for your real needs, you know. Sure, it's fine as a daily hum-drum fix, but the difference between his cock and a cock like John's is like comparing water to a fine wine."

These explicit suggestions persuaded Paula. She admitted I was not so big, as well as sometimes rather fast to come, leaving her unsatisfied sometimes, and finally agreed to meet the man. She was now smiling happily with anticipation.

**

John was a sturdy man fifty years old with a resolute look. We met him at Blanche's on a Friday night.

As soon as Blanche introduced him to us, he openly complimented Paula on her fine figure and sex-appeal. I suggested to Paula to dress sexy, and her attire encouraged him as she had on tight slacks that fitted her round ass and she was without a bra under a flimsy shirt so her breasts jiggled free with her nipples in clear view. He was so suave and debonair his every word and action was seducing Paula. The atmosphere became very sensual with sexual tension.

Blanche said "You must see those perky tits in the flesh, John. She has some nice upright nipples on them and I'm sure she's dying to show them to you. - Paula, be good, and open the shirt."

My wife unbuttoned her shirt slowly in a still wavering mood, glancing at me for my approval. I nodded and she took off the shirt, approaching bare-chested to John who handled her tits expertly, pinching the nipples while she froze. His hands brought out soft mewling sounds from Paula's shy lips. She was enjoying his manipulating of her breasts immensely.

Blanche added "She is a dirty little teaser, acting bashful, but she likes to be nude and aroused as frequently as she can, John. In a minute I convinced her to stay stark naked in front of a UPS delivery guy, and others following that. - Paula, shed your slacks and slip off the panties, it is time to show your beautiful pussy as you love to do."

My wife was completely nude in a moment and turning around slowly for all to see. I could see her tremble with sexual excitement as she showed her lovely nakedness to everyone, the lips of her pussy beginning to look swollen and quite damp . Blanche directed her to show her slender silhouette and her perfect round butt. Accepting then a request from John she placed a foot on the sofa where he sat, then stretched her pussy lips wide for all to see. John tickled her clit and inserted a finger inside her moist cunt. She moaned and thrust her pussy forward into John's hand to encourage his fingering.

I knew it was the first time that my wife went so far with another man. Her moans told me she liked what he was doing, but her eyes were wide with wonder. While he fingered Paula's pussy, Blanche stripped to her skin and began to kiss my wife's neck and shoulders, playing with her tits. Paula shook with lust under the debauched attention of a woman and a man while I jerked off, as excited as ever.

"She has a great sucking talent, too, John. Show her your cock and Paula will blow it good," Blanche said.

He dropped his pants, showing a big eight inch cock with a fat, purplish head and great balls. I was astonished. He will injure Paula with that thing if he's not careful.

"Quite a prick on him, eh, Paula? Suck it to show us how much you like it," whispered Blanche to my wife, who knelt to take the cock in her mouth. I was amazed but thrilled beyond words to see my timid wife's mouth so full of another man's big cock. With Paula's head going up and down, and John's tool sliding in and out of her mouth, Blanche fingered my wife's cunt and said, "This little bitch is soaking wet and eager for a fuck. I know her, she never says no. Let's go, John, give this young married slut a fuck that is something to remember."

While John undressed, Paula lay down the sofa, spreading her legs to touch herself while watching me masturbate. Sporting his big and thick erection, John was between my wife's thighs in a heartbeat and entered her at once. Paula had her first highly vocal orgasm then, and Blanche approached me while I masturbated to say, "Do you see that? Do you like to watch your little wife fucking another man? Does she not excite you?" I groaned and nodded while John fucked Paula with great strength. She locked her legs behind his bouncing ass as his big cock thrust in and out of her stretched open pussy making squelching noises with each thrust. She moaned with pleasure with each slapping thrust he made.

Blanche continued. "With a woman having so much beauty as Paula, it would be a crime to limit her to one less-than-average cock. Don't you agree? In fact, she is deserving of more than one cock; she should have a variety of many cocks to enjoy. Surely you can see that."

I nodded in agreement, not knowing of a rebuttal.

Blanche added "He is good; look how she is enjoying his cock. You are a born cuckold, my dear."

It did not bother me in the least to be called a cuckold; it was so exciting to watch Paula fucking, I was trembling with passion. I felt extreme pride for her as she gave John the ride of his life, wrapping her legs over his back and drumming his ass with her heels. I felt a real appreciation for my young wife then, I was so proud of her.

Blanche seated on my side grasping my cock, fingering herself, while watching John and Paula fuck. He had his way with my wife for twenty minutes whilst she came many times, and despite the fact she wasn't on the pill, he ended up filling her pussy twice with his seed. Blanche had masturbated me to two orgasms and had two or three howling orgasms herself while we watched John fuck my wife. I was fascinated as I saw his seed oozing and dripping out my wife's very wet cunt. She looked so beautiful with pearly white cum juice running out of her sweet pink slit and trickling between her gorgeous ass cheeks.

We rested for a while talking, showering, etc.. Blanche and Paula took turns sucking John till he was ready for another jump. Paula let him lay her on the sofa for the second time, lifting her legs high with her genitals on full display. He put his hands around her butt, tonguing her wet cunt, then said "I want to take your ass now," in a voice loaded with passion.

Paula gasped aloud as he penetrated her, but she closed her eyes and pushed herself forward onto his penis. He sunk deep then pulled back to sink again, quickening his movements with my wife moaning and shaking under him. Hearing her moans I masturbated frantically while Blanche instigated him to thrust his dick in and out, pumping my wife's ass faster and faster. Blanche engulfed my prick in her mouth and drank all the spunk I could deliver while John emptied his load deep inside my wife's back hole.

It was quite a night, the first of many.

After that first night, Paula professed undying love for me and thanked me for allowing her to experience such a wonderful cock as John had. I told her how much I loved her and appreciated her. I told her she could enjoy John's cock again if she liked, as many times as she wanted to as long as I was there to watch.

********

12