Paula

Story Info
A young couple and an older neighbor.
5k words
4.16
142.9k
47
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
431 Followers

I am Italian, so if I say things differently than you say them, forgive me and enjoy the story anyway.

This story was edited and co-authored by simaddict.

******

One night my young wife Paula and I were making love in our bedroom; she was being very coy and seemed more turned on than usual. She proposed a sort of riddle game, with a lot of 'what if?' questions, like she was testing me to see when I could be jealous. Her first question was rather mild, "what if a guy made a pass at her?"

"Well, Paula, that would be no surprise," I replied. "In fact, it would be normal because you are a very pretty girl. It's not your fault you look so sexy going around trying to get work."

She said, "I love you," and played with my cock stroking and kissing it. When I was hard she smiled and said to my cock, "You cute little fellow, what if I considered dating another guy? Would you be jealous?"

I became a bit curious about the game. She never played around like that before, and I knew she hasn't dated another guy since we've been married, or hasn't yet dated another guy.

"Do you have an interest in dating other guys?" I was very surprised.

"No, I am not interested really," she answered, but didn't sound very convincing. "What if we had a threesome and brought another person into our bed for me to play with? Would you become jealous then?"

I looked at her in disbelief as we had never discussed such a thing nor even fantasized about doing something like that. A threesome? I was not upset but very surprised indeed.

"What is this, Paula, do you want to have a threesome?"

"Oh no, dear, not exactly, but I went to Blanche's this afternoon and we talked about sex."

Blanche was our middle aged neighbor. She is a tall woman with ample breasts and a nice wide arse, and always dresses well. My surprise went even bigger as she was a very formal and reserved widow. I couldn't picture her sitting and talking about sex.

"Have you talked about sex with Blanche?"

Paula confirmed it. That afternoon Blanche posed several questions about our sexual life. I asked what questions. My elusive wife answered "bagatelles," and started to tell everything.

Let me introduce the story now.

At the time, Paula and I were married for fifteen months, and we lived as the happiest of couples in a nice cottage, something like a cosy love nest on the hill with a great view on the bay. It belonged to Paula's mom. We enjoyed there our loving, solitary condition with no regrets about leaving the crowded town.

Of course we mixed with friends on Saturday nights, but the cottage was rather far from downtown and few people, save Paula's mom or elder sister, paid us the occasional visit during the week. Blanche was our closest neighbor. Paula, who was raised shy and reserved by her Catholic mom, was a very pretty girl with the natural elegance of a tall and limber osier: deep velvety eyes and a sweet, gregarious and obedient character. By the way she was 23 years old and I was 28.

I was absolutely in love with her and worked hard to make good money to spoil her. Being inexperienced about worldly affairs, Paula had also a hidden and suppressed attraction to sex. To complete the picture I must add that we fucked like rabbits in the bliss of solitude being in need of nothing else than love and tenderness there. On our wedding night, which we spent there, Paula was extremely shy and bashful about sex and cried the first time we made love. Well, she was a virgin, but after that, she began to like sex so much, she began to wear me out. I could barely keep up with her.

One year or so after our marriage a person moved in the empty villa next to our cottage. Furniture movers relocated a truck full of furniture into the great house: antiques in a large quantity as well as books in great numbers, fine arts objects and a magnificent grand piano. At last the owner arrived.

She was a very elegant lady in her late forties or early fifties. Paula and I were rather curious about this tall, glamorous blonde woman living alone in such a lovely house.

For quite a while we rarely caught sight of her and only heard music from the piano, but once she spotted Paula feeding our cats. The lady also loved cats so she approached Paula and they made small talk.

Our neighbor's name was Blanche, fifty-one years old. A former classical pianist, she apologized for her very frequent piano playing. She was a widow without a family. Her brother lived in another state and she has no other family. They talked for a while, exchanging pleasantries, and Blanche demonstrated a favorable state of mind, becoming very interested in us, a still newlywed couple. She continually paid Paula sincere compliments on her pretty looks and she was sure that we were happy living in our love nest. She could probably hear Paula's moans of ecstasy when making love as well as we could hear her piano playing because the villa's windows were always wide open.

Later Paula introduced me to our neighbor and we became very well acquainted. One evening she invited us to have dinner at her place. Blanche was a perfect hostess, we had a great time, and we returned the invitation a week later; our great friendship had a start like this.

Paula was still unemployed and had a lot of time to spend with Blanche. Our neighbor had good talking points and carried on very interesting conversations. Step by step she became a sort of charismatic leader for my wife. They talked about Blanche's experience as a pianist or about her dead husband and the end of her married life.

With her husband she lived abroad many years, visiting exotic countries as Japan and Java, and she had always something brilliant to tell. Such scented, idle but spicy talks turned to confidence in the new born friendship which lay between Paula and Blanche. Every so often Blanche demonstrated an interest in our private life, posing Paula a few casual questions and among many things sex made also its appearance.

One particular afternoon Blanche seemed to be interested more than usual in our private life and posed Paula one question after another about our activity in the bedroom. She wanted to know how frequently we made love, (she no doubt could hear the calls of ecstasy from Paula's orgasms) if we favored a particular position rather than others, if we experimented in sex with fantasies involving other people and so on. Her questions never had been so explicit and she made even an enquiry about my dick size. Half blushing, half in amusement my wife answered all questions and admitted we had frequent sex. Yes, she sucked on my cock, yes, I licked her pussy, yes, usually we made love three times a week and twice on Sunday maybe, but no anal, no fantasies and no experimentations. And my cock was not so big. (Paula told me all this.)

Blanche smiled at this last sentence from my wife.

"I know, Paula, you and your husband have frequent sex, as every newlywed couple does, but your lovemaking is lacking fantasy and kinkiness."

"What do you mean, Blanche?" asked Paula.

"You'll find out, dear," Blanche said again stirring a lot more of my wife's curiosity.

"May I do something different with Andrew (me) to improve our sexual life?" asked Paula.

Blanche had to giggle.

"Try a little role play, test his jealousy. Ask him what if you fool around a bit, then suggest he act like another guy fucking you, and let's see what happens," she sentenced. "Do you like the idea?"

Paula nodded and asked Blanche if she had ever tried something similar with her husband.

"Now I have a monastic existence playing the piano, feeding cats and sowing seeds, but my life was quite different once," Blanche answered.

She confessed to have had an agreement with her husband. He was a permissive, older gentleman with the secret habit of watching his wife with other men, and Blanche had lovers during the marriage. She called them "trusted friends." Her behavior as a married woman was absolutely lustful, and very interesting, but unfortunately her husband got sick and passed away, dissolving such a lifestyle into grief. She was deeply in love with him, so much that as soon as she widowed, Blanche remained in her marital house to keep her husband's memory alive.

A few years later she moved to her place next to us where nobody contacted her except for an older friend, "One of my beaux from the good time and a very good disinterested friend now," she admitted with a certain complaint for passed times.

"This is fantasy and kinkiness in a couple's sexual life, Dear," she confided, but she had not finished and continued. "Your husband is a lucky guy to savor a cookie such as you are, baby, but I think his lovemaking is lacking. You risk becoming a frustrated housewife with a loving but small dicked husband in an isolated condition. I would like to teach you a thing or two to support your awaking, if you follow me."

Paula plead a good pupil condition to our neighbor's erotic lessons. "I know you have many things you can teach me and I gladly place myself in your guidance."

That night the 'what if' riddle game made his appearance and Paula related to me the story of Blanche's lascivious marriage. At first I was a bit confused and can't imagine a formal and reserved person like our neighbor was so kinky. I figured the whole story was nonsense and dropped the matter in a moment, but Paula was greatly influenced by Blanche and so insisted. She said it was only a joke and she wanted to try imagining having sex with another guy.

It was only a joke so I pleased her, granting her wish. I acted like a strange guy checking her out, dating her, and fucking her. We got excited necking and touching our bodies as a couple of lovers meeting each other for her first time. At the end of which the adulterous wife opened her pussy to her lover's cock. The play was terrific and she literally exploded on me. The day after, in a stir of enthusiasm, Paula told Blanche I fucked her pretending to be another guy. Blanche congratulated her on the good progress and didn't mention sex again for a while.

Her search for work led Paula downtown among many strange people, many of them lecherous men who pinch women's bottoms and laugh. Paula said she didn't mind the pinching and started doing things to entice them, standing with her butt just so, crossing carelessly her legs too high, and letting the wind blow her short skirt way up before giggling and pushing it back down. For the next few days Paula couldn't stop talking about having exposed her body to men she didn't know, and how exciting it had been. I didn't tire of hearing her as it excited me also. Of course she told Blanche about her exploits also.

After a cold and rainy winter, spring marched in. With the good, warmer weather, Blanche invited my wife to sunbathe in her garden while I was at work, and Paula accepted enthusiastically. They had a good time tanning in the mild late spring air and tales on sex flourished again during their sunbathing sessions. First they sunbathed with their swimsuits on, but a particular tale of Blanche laying naked on a remote sea-shore of Asia getting fucked by her Japanese lover under her husband eyes stirred so much Paula's fantasy that our neighbor proposed they went topless or even totally naked to demonstrate how it felt to Paula. My wife was at first rather embarrassed to undress herself totally in front of Blanche and shed only her top, but our neighbor insisted.

"Don't be shy, Paula, the back garden is really secluded and nobody can catch us apart from occasional visitors" she said. "We'll keep robes handy in case someone should knock on my door."

That was true and therefore Paula complied with our friend's invitation to bare herself completely. A smirking Blanche observed with great satisfaction and rapt attention Paula getting naked. She lavished debonair compliments on my wife's twenty-three year old, apple sized boobs, succulent brown nipples, pretty pink slit and very nice arse.

Paula was very excited because for the first time she bared herself totally for a nude sunbathing session in the open air. She found the experience sensual and exhilarating. They burst into laughter and in the highest mirth, Blanche softly called Paula names like "little naked slutty wife" or "delicious exhibitionist whore" and compared Paula's fit body to her fatness, making Paula look at her slightly sagging breasts, large brown nipples, fat thighs, hairy pussy and large clitoris in comparison.

"Never the less, Blanche's slightly saggy boobs and thick ass have a certain charm," commented Paula later, laying with me in our bed. "Blanche has an aura of pure. raw, uninhibited sex when she sunbathes in the nude. She had me wet with sexual excitement."

"You saw Blanche nude, and she saw you totally naked?" I asked in disbelief. "She really has a nice body then?"

"You must see her, I would like to have your opinion," she said engulfing my erect cock in her mouth and going up and down with her head, "but I can't invite you to join us because Blanche told me to be quiet with you."

Retelling the nude tanning session produced still an even greater excitation in her and she played with my cock, joking and giggling. Her stories had the same effect on my cock as they did on her pussy.

"You must see her, I would like to have your opinion," she said engulfing my erect cock in her mouth and going up and down with her head, "but I can't invite you to join us because Blanche told me to be quiet with you."

They continued to tan quietly in the nude every day unless it rained, talking, eating and having fun. By that time Blanche had no secrets from Paula, telling her of every different man to enter between her thighs, and my wife also told our neighbor everything that happened in our bedroom. I had no secrets either, it seems.

Role-playing was a constant which Blanche commented favorably on when told of the different scenarios we employed. Nevertheless, during a sunbathing session, she remarked on Paula's demure attitude.

"You have made good progress, Paula, but you are still too shy. I think your delightful body must be shown more," she opined.

Paula blushed as usual. Though willing and loving the attention, the excitement would overwhelm her.

"You blush every time someone pays a compliment to your beauty. I propose an innocent play for your liberation to loosen you up. I'm waiting for the UPS delivery guy in half an hour. Let's let him enter by the backdoor. I'll answer the door with a robe on and you remain on the sun bed in the nude. He'll get a complete eyeful of your naked body passing by the path. Nothing else. That bit of exhibitionism will be a blast for your skill and a thrill for your sexual life. You ought only to tell your husband that another guy caught you in the nude and study his reactions tonight."

"All right," she said with an impish smile, giggling like a schoolgirl on a dare.

Paula accepted and remained nude while at very close range the guy walked along the path. In bed she told me all that happened and apologized.

"Sorry, dear, I couldn't help it. Blanche had been so erotically suggestive that I was really eager to show my body to the UPS delivery guy. Sorry a million, Dear, I got wet and aroused, too. Are you angry with me, Honey?"

"No, Dear, no, I'm not angry. It excites me to imagine it."

"Thank godness!" she giggled "The poor guy even stubbed his toe on the stone pavers because he was ogling her nakedness so intently! Blanche says my dark hairy pussy is so exciting to every one which gazes at her!"

I was not angry at all, but horny as ever. She tantalized me with intention. I climbed on her with a very stiff cock shoving it in her pussy at once but the lay lasted no more than a few seconds. I'm sometimes premature when overly excited that way. I tried to justify myself, but Paula giggled and said she maybe needed a good lover for real if I didn't stop.

Under our neighbor's inciting, they repeated the scene few times over. Paula exposed her naked body to the UPS guy a second time, the letter carrier, and once to a food delivery man. Every time Blanche added a particular twist to the play, prodding Paula to show more, and Paula every time had something exciting to tell me. How I loved it.

A week later, two men watched my wife laying naked on a sun bed and she even showed herself spread eagled as per Blanche's encouragement. She explained the scene explicitly how she could feel her juices from within trickle out of her slit and run down to her butt cheeks as the two strange men stood and ogled her. We were really in heat at her telling it and our love making went out of control. I did not last long that time either. This time Paula scolded me more severely, complaining I could not fuck her properly. Of course I apologized and told her I was just too excited by her story but I would try to do better next time.

Blanche wanted to know my reactions in details from Paula when she described to me the events of the previous day, and my sweet wife once again confessed that I had hurried up the fucking in a sort of frantic fuck and came in a few seconds. I was so turned on I could not control myself.

"Haven't you had an orgasm, dear?" Blanche enquired again.

"No, I haven't," answered Paula. "Well, sometimes I do."

"That lacking of sexual resistance from him to control himself is very dangerous. You will be a frustrated wife in a hurry, Dear. You ought to do something for yourself. Since today you had been only a bit naughty, showing your delicious body to other men, now you are ready for another further step."

Blanche then proceeded to hug my wife closely to her, pressing their naked bodies together. She swayed her body to and fro, causing their breasts and pussies to rub together. About a minute of that and Blanche persuaded Paula to relieve the sexual frustration between her legs while she watched and did the same.

Two or three days later Blanche offered to sooth with oil the sunburned back of my wife, who agreed to receive the massage. Paula was nude on her knees with her back to Blanche, and suddenly she felt our neighbor's mouth and hands on her neck and tits. My wife opposed slightly and offered a very light resistance, then relaxed because she started to enjoy it very much, and Blanche went ahead and performed an erotic massage on her. At the end of the massage, our neighbor fingered and licked Paula's pussy altogether, bringing her to an amazing orgasm. After two or three repeat sessions with my wife lying on the bed, enjoying Blanche's blandishments, Paula reciprocated the favor and began handling, fingering, and tonguing her friend's big cunt to bring her to sexual release as well.

When Paula told me what happened today, she was all hot and flustered and tried to apologize again, but my mind had completely changed and I asked Paula to ask if I could join her and Blanche to at least watch them have a Sapphic session. I realized I was telling my wife to have sex with someone else so I could watch them, but that's what I wanted. She is so beautiful, I just can't help myself. Just the thought of seeing her make love to someone else drove me crazy.

Paula passed my request to our friend who agreed and we had many steamy threesomes as a result. The first time I joined them was unforgettable. Blanche, dressed in a man's suit, slowly undressed Paula as a lustful male lover would, and my wife twitched with excitement as our neighbor kissed her all over her body. Then they did a sixty-nine for a while, and later Blanche fucked Paula with a very big strap on dildo. That was the most exciting part of the night and Paula cried out with lust as I have never heard her before.

The play was really exciting and Paula for days and days had no other thought than eating our neighbor's cunt, and her little pussy being eaten and dildoed by Blanche. Blanche was the dominant one in all our get together, and usually she fucked my wife at the end of the threesome with her double-size dildo. I couldn't believe Paula was able to take such a big tool inside her pussy so well, but she cried out so high with lust.

tirreno12
tirreno12
431 Followers
12