Paula and Steve's Outdoor Adventure

Story Info
Outside mutual masturbation on duty police officer.
814 words
3.43
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnuts70
rnuts70
2 Followers

Part I

":-P"

That is all that the text message said. ":-P"

It means she's' out and has time to see me if I am available. And, yes I'm available. I'm always available when Paula wants to see me.

Paula is married, but she is not my wife. She's married to my friend, Steve. She's also Tanya's best friend. Tanya is my wife.

Paula is about 5'4" and 100 lbs soaking wet. She has beautiful blue eyes, size 34 D breasts, beautiful tan skin, long brown hair and a body that most Penthouse Pets would envy. I cannot get enough of her. And, she cannot get enough of me.

"Hello sexy!" is my reply to her. "What are you up to?"

"I'm on my way into town. Are you busy?"

"Not too busy for you!"

"Where can I find you" she asks me?

"I'll meet you at your office."

Paula is also a successful attorney. Her office is just a block away from the public square. It's late in the evening so there is not much traffic and the back door area is not lit that well. I park my patrol car in the parking lot adjacent to Paula's office and walk over to her and our lips meet.

Part II

Whenever Paula and I are close to each other the sexual tension is almost palpable. So much so that our friends and yes, even our spouses have commented on it. We've all joked about getting together for a four-some here and there. However, Paula and I have taken it upon ourselves to release our tension together.

It takes great restraint to not run my hands all over her body when others are around or we are out in public. Tonight is not any different from any other time. Before i can say hello, our tongues are tangles with each other.

My hands grab her around the waist and I pick her up to kiss her. Pulling her body against mine. Her ample breasts pushing against my bullet-proof vest. Her legs wrap around my waist and somehow the mic on my portable keys up.

We stop kissing and I put her down long enough to remove my portable from my duty belt and lay it on the picnic table next to us. And then we were at it again. Long passionate kissing. Heavy breathing. We were all over each other. Her hands found their way to the buckle of my gun belt, unsnapping and she then took it off of me.

I spin her around and pull her back into me. My cock is rock hard and throbbing against the inside of my tight wool pants. It's straining to burst through the fabric. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. She wiggles her tiny, sexy ass backwards against me and lets out a moan.

"Your cock's so hard!" she said.

I reach around her with one arm and squeeze her breasts. I slip my other hand inside her yoga pants.

She's commando! Yes, I love it when Paula doesn't wear underwear for our meetings!!

My fingers find their way across her shaved mound and slip easily into her wet pussy. First one, then two fingers. Her hips are grinding instinctively against my hand and she turns around to kiss me.

"I want you inside me" she whispers to me.

"We're still outside!" I exclaim.

"Give me your cock!!" She is determined!

She unzips my uniform pants and pulls my cock out of the fly.

I pick her up again and her pants have slipped down past her ass cheeks. My hand is still between her legs, fingering her pussy with purpose. Her juices are have soaked through her panties and her pants are beginning to soak. She has one arm hooked around my neck and her free hand is stroking my cock. Keeping tempo with my fingers as they caress her pussy.

A car drives by and we both look up, but we are too involved in each other to stop what we're doing.

"I'm cumming" I moan into Paula's ear.

"Yes, Aaron! Yes, cum on my stomach!" She moans.

And that's all that it takes and my cum starts spraying onto her stomach, running down her abs and mixing with her juices. I keep fingering her, with our mixed together juices, Two fingers sliding in and out of her, massaging her g-spot.

"Oh Aaron, me too! I'm cumming too!" she exclaims as her orgasm over takes her. Her hips pumping against my hand in mid air until we both stop from satisfaction.

Conclusion

I sit her down on her feet and we continue kissing until I hear the dispatchers calling for me on the radio. Startled, I respond to them and they dispatch me to a call.

We both get dressed, and kiss goodbye before driving off on our separate ways.

rnuts70
rnuts70
2 Followers