Paula Ch. 03

Story Info
Paula strips and we jerk off for her.
971 words
4.26
88.4k
15
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 Payback Jerkoff

Paula became more and more of an indoor nudist when we were home alone and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I would come home to find her in her robe and I would ask her to strip for me. She usually would comply but one day, about a week after the Polaroid session; she was to change things.

I had just come home, horny, and I asked her,

"How about a nice striptease Hon?"

"I will if you will give me a show..." She said firmly.

"Like what?" I asked, surprised.

"I want to see you jerk off as I strip and parade around." She said, putting her arms around me.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see how I can have an effect on you." She said, "Now, whip it out and I'll get started."

So that's what we did. It was kind of a fun trip back to an adolescent fantasy and we played that game almost every night that week. I would jerk off as she stripped and paraded around, telling me how she was going to show off to our friends and then she would also come to a climax with her own hands.

I came home a few days later, ready for the same game. I opened the door and Paula was wearing a skirt and blouse. She said,

"Good, you're home. I forgot to tell you, Jeff invited us to his place for burgers tonight."

So we went down to Jeff's apartment. I thought the occasion might be his showing off a new date or vice versa but he answered the door alone. I smelled the burgers cooking out on his balcony. He handed us drinks and we sat around talking small talk and eating dinner.

The subject did not get to sex until after we helped him clean up. We were sitting around on his couch, Paula in the middle when she started it.

"So, Jeff, did you like those pictures we all took last week?" She asked, coyly.

"Well, I certainly did. Who wouldn't?" He responded.

"They were pretty sexy, huh?" She persisted.

"You bet they were." He said with a lustful smile.

"Jeff, did you jerk off to those pictures, by any chance?" She said quickly.

He was stunned. He looked to me and I gave him a "just say yes" look.

"Gee, Paula, that's kind of personal, don't you think?" He stalled.

"So is my stripping for you guys, right? Come on, Jeff, do you jerk off? Jack does, right Jack?" She turned to me.

"She's right Jeff. You know we all do it, right?" I added.

"Okay, I admit that those pictures turned me on. Are you happy now?" He said. He was turning bright red.

"I'm sorry, Jeff. I don't want to embarrass you. Just forget it, okay?" She said. He didn't stand a chance in this discussion.

"That's okay. I guess we are getting to be intimate friends, I guess its okay to ask each other personal questions." He was starting to succumb.

"Uh, how come you asked me such a question, anyway?" He was hooked now.

"I was just wondering if you would let me watch you jerk off sometime. You have seen me naked a few times now, you know." She said sweetly.

He nervously looked over to me and saw that I was no help.

"When do you want me to do this?" He asked nervously. "Not that I said I would do it, I'm just curious." He said, his darting over to me from time to time.

Paula was sitting between us with her legs crossed. She hiked up her skirt a bit and opened her legs a bit. He was watching her intently. There was certain electricity in the air now. She unbuttoned the two top buttons on her blouse.

"How about now?" She said standing up and facing the two of us. "Both of you."

She walked over to his kitchenette and came back with a roll of paper towels. She unbuttoned another button.

"Well?" She shifted her weight to one leg and started tapping her foot.

"I'll do it if Jack does." He said, looking at me and I made the OK sign to him.

"Okay boys, whip 'em out." She said.

We unzipped and Paula began to slowly unbutton her blouse and throw it across the room. Next came the skirt, tossed aside. She walked over to Jeff in her bra and panties. He was holding his erection and she looked down at it, he was slowly rubbing it.

"Very nice dick, Jeff." She said and he smiled up at her.

She then slowed down to a very slow strip tease, removing the bra very slowing and then inching her panties down very slowing as we were now shamelessly masturbating in front of each other. This was kinky but interesting. It was clearly a trip back to adolescence and she was in control of the show.

By now the panties were off and she was strutting proudly nude and we were enjoying the view. She just strutted back and forth between us as we kept jerking off.

Standing right in front of Jeff now, she reached down and began spreading her labia for him to see and in a second, I could hear him losing control with a grunt. She came over to me and squatted in front of me, taking my penis in her hand. She finished me off with just a few expert strokes. She handed each of us a paper towel as we embarrassingly cleaned up and zipped up.

She remained nude and the three of us joked about how we were getting to be such good friends. We helped her get dressed and then Paula and I left for another hot night in bed.