Paula Ch. 04

Story Info
Paula jerks off my friend whenever he wants it.
1.5k words
4.25
117.1k
28
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 The Handjob

A couple of weeks after the JO session with Jeff, Paula and I were sitting around our living room, looking out at the lake. Jeff had left the following week for a free trip to the west coast and we had not heard from him.

Paula said, "I wonder if we screwed up Jeff's brain last time he was here. It was kinda intense..."

"It really was," I said, "but it was very exciting... you giving me a handjob in front of someone else."

She looked out at the water and seemed to be a million miles away. "It was exciting for me to bring both of you pleasure at the same time."

She was referring to my physical pleasure at seeing her display herself naked, giving me a hand release and spreading for Jeff so he could make himself come.

"Baby, I love it when you strip for us. It is so sexy and you have a bod that just does not quit."

"I am glad you like it... it is a turn on for me to turn people on." It is helpful at this time to say she was wearing white bikini panties and nothing else and her nipples were hard.

We sat reading as the sun started to set and then there was a knock at the door. She ran over to the peephole, not getting dressed and started unlocking the lock and chain.

"It's Jeff," she said, as the door swung open.

I loved the look on Jeff's face as it changed from shocked to a massive smile as he stared at her tits.

"C'mon in Jeff," I yelled to him, "I hope we are not scaring you..."

He broke his gaze to look over to me and said, "NNNo. I just really like this new side of Paula."

As he and Paula walked from the foyer into the living room. He sat down and Paula sat on the edge of the chair next to me.

"You guys catch up, I am going to take a shower", she said, getting up and walking into the bedroom.

We both watched her leave the room. We could hear the shower turning on.

"She is so hot, Jack. I am so glad she is so free around me. What the hell has gotten into her?"

"I don't know, man, it is just a new thing we are into lately. She likes to show off and I am turned on every time she does it."

"Are you talking about me," Paula said, as she walked naked into the room.

We both just stared at her and she laughed.

"Okay, just testing, I'll be back soon." She walked back into the bathroom and we could hear her slide the shower curtain closed.

Jeff and I talked about a bunch of meaningless things, listening for Paula to turn off the shower.

She emerged from the steamy bathroom with a towel around her hair, and she was drying off with another towel. She was otherwise naked. She walked over to me and turned her back on me, facing Jeff.

"Dry my back, honey." I did it and she finished drying herself, all over, even her private parts.

She put the towel on the plastic couch and sat on it, cross legged, as she worked on drying her hair. We both stared at her crotch.

"So Jeff, did you bring me anything from California?" She asked.

Jeff was trying hard to concentrate but he gradually got somewhat used to seeing my naked wife so they made small talk. He had brought us some Toblerone from the airport.

We chatted for a while and the conversation came to sex, as usual. She asked him if he was getting any and he said, "Not exactly." Somewhat sheepishly.

"What the hell does that mean?" She asked, absentmindedly twirling some of her pubic hair.

"I mean, not actual screwing... does a massage parlor count?"

She smiled at his embarrassment and asked what they did. He explained that for an extra tip, the Korean masseuses would jerk him off.

We talked about hand jobs for a while; he was shifting uncomfortably in his seat, trying to get himself adjusted. She smiled and pointed to his crotch.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" She said.

I told him that when we were in high school, Paula was the queen of hand jobs because I taught her. She had all kinds of great techniques and sometimes I was happier with a hand job because she was so good at it.

As we kept talking, she moved over to the couch and sat between Jeff and me. She reached over and started playing with me through my pants. I was already hard and she smiled at my reaction. She unzipped my pants, and I quickly helped her, and she started stroking me.

She explained to him some of her techniques, with one or two hands, the teasing the precum out of the urethra and other things. She was driving me crazy and I was squirming all over the place. Not wanting to come so soon, I pulled her hand away.

She pretended to be disappointed and said, "Awww come on. I want to see you shoot."

"Not yet, Hon. Here, why don't you show our good buddy Jeff how good you are."

"Okay. That is a great idea, Jack," she said.

He looked at me incredulously. "Are you serious, Jack... I mean, is it okay with you?" I pointed to Paula and deferred it to her. She got an evil glint in her eye.

I was fascinated as she helped him onto his back on the couch; I got up and sat across from them. She had him pull down his pants and take off his shirt and there he lay, on his back, erection pointing up at the ceiling. She got up and brought back into the room a bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care and a small towel.

"Okay, Jeff. Let me know if you want me to do it any differently."

He just made a whimpering sound and closed his eyes. She kneeled on the floor next to the couch and started caressing him lightly. She was still nude.

She traced her fingers down his chest, circled his nipples and then lightly across his lower stomach, circled his cock and balls, then ran a hand down each of his inner thighs. He was twitching his cock, a small amount of precum glistening at the tip.

She then took her fingertip and began circling the opening at the end of his cock, spreading the clear liquid around the head. She then lightly and gently encircled the shaft and gently started going up and down.

"Jack, get me some of that lotion, Hon."

I squirted some in onto her waiting palm and she proceeded to bring his handjob to a speedy conclusion.

He was unable to resist and shot a large load of cum onto his belly. She kept moving up and down his shaft until he held her wrist to stop.

"That was quite a load, Jeffy boy. How long have you been saving that up?"

He explained that it had been a while because the massage parlors were so expensive.

"Don't worry about it. If you like the way I do it, I will be glad to help you out from time to time. Right, Jack?"

I told him it was perfectly fine with me, as long as I was there when they did it. Paula got up and I could hear her washing her hands. She came back in and said, "Okay who's next?"

I took off my shirt and dropped my pants and took Jeff's place on the couch, as he went into the bathroom to clean up.

Paula proceeded to give me a great hand job and in the middle of it, Jeff came back into the room.

"Do you mind if I watch... after all..." He stammered. He had gotten his pants up but still without a shirt.

"Not at all, man." I said, as Paula worked me into a final climax, shooting semen all over the place, on her arm, my chest and her tits.

"Very nice, Jack", Jeff said. He was getting into this.

As I was cleaning up, I could hear Paula and Jeff making small talk, like nothing happened. I did not bother to get dressed, so Paula and I sat nude, talking with Jeff. We were getting very comfortable together.

After a while, Jeff left and Paula and I had a very fine fuck.

As the weeks went by, Jeff would drop over for a handjob and he would reciprocate by bringing us nice gifts. He said we were saving him a lot of money and he appreciated it.

It was not unusual for him to call and ask if we could come to his apartment and when we got there, he would be naked. Paula would go into his bedroom and jerk him off while I watched his television. Sometimes he would drop over to our place, we would all get nude and Paula would jerk us off at the same time.

She loved giving hand jobs.