Paula, My Tease

Story Info
Paula gets Bob excited.
877 words
4.19
77.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Paula never seemed to be at a loss in finding ways to stimulate our sex life. This is another one of her ideas.

We went to a block party and there was a dance floor set up in one of the yards. It was getting late and I had a few beers, so I encouraged Paula to dance with some of the neighbors. A slow record was playing for about nine or ten couples to dance to in the dimly lit yard. I went into the kitchen to pour myself another drink. I could see Paula dancing with Billy – a lively guy, who has an eye for women.

Paula is actually a little taller than Billy and actually had to drop her head a little on to his shoulder to dance cheek to cheek with him. Her arms were draped across his shoulders, and his hands were, inevitably, clutching her slim hips.

As I watched, I realized that his hands were doing a little more than just clutching. He was gently squeezing and stroking her bottom cheeks, and she looked over at me and smiled when she saw me watching her.

They had actually turned slightly and I could not see Billy's hand on Mary's breast, but the thought of him feeling it was making my cock hard! Now I thought about how another guy would feel, touching them, and it really aroused me.

When I went back into the house Paula started pretending to be tired.

"Do you want to hear what when on while you were away?" Paula asked

"Yes, did you get groped and kissed?" I asked.

"A bit," she answered.

Her answer made my cock hard.

Later, in bed, I was lying there thinking of what I would have liked to have seen, when Paula's hand came across and closed round my cock. It stiffened and I couldn't help but respond when I felt her bare tits against my chest. I began to play with her nipples and she seemed more than usually aroused.

"So who did you get groped and kissed by?" I inquired.

"You can probably guess by who," she replied.

"Billy?"

"Yes," she admitted. "You don't mind do you?" she added quietly with a smile.

I added, "Did you enjoy it."

Her hand pumped my dick a little harder and she inhaled sharply. In a whisper she said, "It started over my blouse – just for a minute."

As she spoke she crawled on top of me and guided my cock into her slit. By now she was breathing very heavily.

Instead of answering she moaned a little and moved her hips up and down on my cock. Then she began to speed up, fucking me harder.

"Is that a "YES" I asked.

"Yeah," she hissed. "Suck my tits!" she pleaded.

"It's made me jealous," I said looking for her reply

" Having a man touching my nipples and kissing me made me feel sexy your cock is hard inside me so you can't be upset – just fuck me, please!"

Now I was as turned on as she was, "Did you feel his cock?"

She went wild, bouncing on me and driving her crotch into me. She moaned and squealed.

"Did you?" I asked again.

"Yes!" she shouted.

It was useless trying to question her further. She yelled and moaned and bounced her ass on me like she was possessed. We soon climaxed together.

A short while later Paula was stroking my cock, and whispered into my ear. "Did you see me kissing Billy?"

"Yes I did" "Did you like him kissing you?" I questioned,

" Yes I did, I did like the way he kissed, and yes it excited me, the way he kissed" you said

"Bob, I started at first kissing him to get you turned on, but before long I really was enjoying Billy's kisses. I liked the feel of his hands on my body" " When we danced real close I could feel his hard cock press into me" I asked you if you thought about feeling Billy's cock as he kissed you. You found my cock to be stiff and began to stroke it slowly.

"You mean like this" as you, continued to stroke my hard cock

"YES" I managed to whisper

"What if I told you I did put my hand on Billy's hard cock just as I'm doing to you, would you like that?"

I just moaned In reply

"Would it turn you on," she asked

I was slow to answer and she stopped stroking me.

 

"Don't stop, It would turn me on watching you" I begged.

You said " I did feel Billy cock and yes Bob he was big, bigger and thicker the you, hon." " and he felt so good babe"

You the straddled me and guided my cock into you " Fuck me like Billy fucked me hon. fuck me hard" Hearing Paula talking like this sent me over the edge and I shot my second load into her that night.

Paula kissed me softly and whispered "Did I really fuck Billy or did I make this up for you hon.?" She rolled over and went to sleep.