Paula Names Her Dildo

Story Info
Naming her dildo soon makes Paula a slut for big dicks.
8.8k words
3.99
77.8k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers

Scott and I moved into the neighborhood six years ago beside Linda and her husband Bill. We immediately became friends with them and the couple who lived on the other side of us...Steve and Jenny. Linda came home early from work one day about six months ago and caught Bill fucking Jenny. She divorced him and now lives next door alone. Jenny said she loved Bill and divorced Steve and moved away to live with Bill. Steve now lives next door alone.

Our group of friends had dozens of parties every year and Jenny was always the life of the party...especially after she had a few too many drinks. On such occasions, the subject of sex often came up among the women, and she was quick to describe how huge Steve's dick was and how good it felt when he fucked her.

Steve is a handsome red headed well-built thirty-four year old man. He owns a hardware store and is better off financially than most other people in the neighborhood are. He also offers discounts at his store to everyone in the neighborhood. It's no wonder that everyone likes him, especially the women.

After Jenny's divorce, I figured she had been lying about the size of his dick. Why else would she want to fuck Bill when she had Steve? I was soon going to find out that she had been telling the truth. For the life of me, I still can't figure out why she gave that up for what Linda always called, "Bill's little dick."

Scott and I had what I figured was a normal sex life but over time I had lost the ability to have an orgasm except occasionally when he performed oral sex on me. I had heard that most women didn't have an orgasm, so what else was I to think except that it was normal?

I once confided my inability to have an orgasm to Jenny. She told me it was probably because Scott's dick was too short and had jokingly offered to loan Steve to me. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that I sometimes suspected that too. I also didn't tell her that the sex scenario with Steve had sometimes crossed my mind while I was having sex with Scott.

When Scott and I were first married we had fantastic sex, but we had tried for a few years to have a baby without success. Finally, I convinced him to see a doctor who performed test that confirmed what I already suspected. He had a low sperm count and we would probably never be able to have a baby.

We both wanted to have children and discussed adoption as well as artificial insemination. I told him I didn't want to adopt or have children without personally knowing the background of the donor. We considered asking a few men that we knew to provide sperm but I nixed all of them for one reason or another. That of course was before Scott saw Steve in the shower at the gym and confirmed to me that he did have a huge dick.

After that confirmation, all that nonsense about personally knowing the donor's background went to the wayside. I instantly knew I would love to have Steve's baby and to hell with the artificial insemination part of it. It took more than six months to get up the nerve to tell Scott, but I knew better than to ask him if Steve could inseminate me the natural way. After Scott and Steve became good friends, I approached him about asking Steve to provide sperm for artificially inseminating me.

I told him Steve would be a perfect candidate because they both had red hair. We discussed it further and decided it wouldn't be such a good idea because he lived so close to us. However, the main reason was Jenny; we figured that even if she did allow me to have his baby, she would spread it all over the neighborhood.

Over the years, Scott and Steve had become best friends and shared and did everything together...well, they shared almost everything, but that was about to change to 'everything'. Steve had become more and more despondent since his divorce and Scott was understandably concerned about it. He wasn't eating properly and had lost a lot of weight.

Steve seldom felt like doing things with Scott that they both really used to enjoy, fishing, golfing, working out at the gym, and hanging out at the local bars with other friends. Of course, Jenny and I were usually with them at the bars. After the divorce, Scott had been visiting Steve almost every night to try and cheer him up, but he just continued to become more depressed. At first, I went with Scott to visit him but that didn't seem to help, so I gave up on that endeavor and let Scott visit him by himself.

One afternoon Scott came walking in from the mailbox with a rectangular box in his hand.

"What's in the box Scott," I inquisitively asked while reaching for it.

"It's a present for you dear. You might as well go ahead and open it," he said while grinning from ear to ear.

I shook the box and didn't hear anything, but I knew it would be something I would love because Scott knew me well and never bought me anything that I didn't like. I quickly tore the paper wrapping away and nearly fainted when I saw what was in the box under the wrapper.

"You're not using that big thing on me. What the hell do you think I am, a horse," I yelled as my eyes feasted on an eight-inch long two and a quarter inch wide realistic cyberskin vibrating dildo.

"Yes I am dear and I'm going to use it on you tonight," He resolutely responded.

"No you aren't, no way, no how," I emphatically replied but my instantly wet and twitching pussy was telling me that I wanted it, but nowhere near as much as I had sometimes wanted Steve's big cock. When we were visiting, my eyes would fixate on his handsome face and I would fantasize that he was fucking me. Jenny had described his dick as being even larger than the huge dildo that my gawking eyes now beheld.

That night during dinner, with thoughts of the dildo relegated to the back of my mind, Scott broached the subject of Steve's deteriorating condition.

"I'm really concerned about Steve. He appears to be going downhill faster every day," Scott said with a troubled look on his face.

"There's not much you can do if he doesn't want to be helped dear, but I'm sure he'll be ok in time," I said with a reassuring tone of voice.

"No, I doubt that honey; he feels dejected and alone...like his life is over. It's not so much that he misses Jenny, as it is the dejection; also, I'm sure he's horny as hell and really needs a good fuck. I'll go over and talk to him tonight but I guess you're right. I'll probably just be wasting my time but I don't want him to feel like I've deserted him," he said as he sighed, then stood up and walked next-door to check on Steve.

Scott was gone for about an hour, which gave me plenty of time to clean up the kitchen and relax for a few minutes. When he returned, I could tell by the expression on his face that he hadn't made any progress with Steve. We sat down at the kitchen table and tried to figure out how we could cheer Steve up.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about Steve. He just keeps falling deeper and deeper into depression," he said with a look of obvious concern on his face.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now dear and if you don't mind, I'd like to go over and see what I can do to cheer him up tomorrow night. Maybe he would respond better to a woman than to a man," I said.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to Steve's house Paula. In his condition there's no telling what he might do," he said with what appeared to be real concern in his voice.

"What do you think he's going to do to me Scott? Rape me! I don't think so...surely you know him better than that," I blurted out in anger at the suggestion that the only man I had ever had sexual fantasies about could possibly ever harm me.

"Ok I'm sorry dear, you're right. I know he would never do anything to you against your will. I've tried everything I know to do, so it's all right with me if you want to go over and give it a try.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you dear, it's just that I care for him too and consider him to be a good friend. Why don't you try to get it off your mind and relax tonight," I said as I walked over and hugged and kissed him.

"I know what will relax me and get Steve off my mind at the same time," he said with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Give me fifteen minutes to take a shower and I'll meet you in the bedroom," I enthusiastically replied.

"Ok honey but make it ten minutes; I want to fuck your hot pussy right now," he said as he stood up and headed for the bedroom.

I hurriedly removed my clothes, showered, brushed my teeth, gargled for good measure, and eagerly crawled into bed with Scott. He was lying there naked with his little friend already oiled up and waiting for me. I could hardly wait to feel it inside my pussy, which was already becoming wet from anticipation. Every touch of his hands and lips made my body shudder and tremble as he hurriedly kissed and massaged his way down to my waiting pussy. As fast as it was, it still felt like an eternity before I felt him suck each of my labia into his mouth and explore them with his tongue.

I thought I would pass out from the pleasure emanating from my already throbbing pussy as he stuck his tongue deep into my love canal and tasted my feminine fluids. Then my body stiffened and shuddered in orgasm as his tongue slid up between my pussy lips and circled my clitoris, while I had visions of him fucking me with the huge vibrating dildo.

Before my orgasm had even reached its peak, he turned on the vibrating dildo and pressed it against my clitoris. I had never felt so much pleasure in my life as I felt at that moment. I went into an even greater orgasm before the first one had even subsided. He continued to rub it over my clitoris until my orgasm subsided and I lay motionless on the bed.

Then he pressed the head of the dildo into my love canal and held it there while my pussy became acclimated to the largest dick head that had ever entered it. For some reason that I didn't understand, I had visions of Steve's large cock entering me as I felt the wondrous sensual sensations emanating from my pussy and yelled out, "Oh Steve, fuck me, please fuck me deeper and faster."

I immediately realized what I had said and waited in dread for the admonishment I knew was coming, but Scott apparently hadn't noticed my allusion to Steve. Instead of admonishment, he gave me even more pleasure by inserting the dildo two or three inches further and beginning to stroke it in and out of my pussy. Eventually I was taking the entire eight inches and I felt like I was on cloud nine as I felt it fucking me.

I could feel every huge vein on its shaft as my pussy milked its massive girth with every stroke. I felt a fire growing in my groin area and soon spreading throughout my entire body. It was a raging burning fire, the like of which I had never felt before as the dildo explored areas of my pussy where no man had ever been.

As he repeatedly stroked the dildo in and out of me and rubbed my clitoris with his thumb at the same time, I felt more sexual pleasure than I had ever experienced when he fucked me. Even though I was feeling an extreme amount of pleasure, I wished with all my might that it were Steve's huge dick fucking me instead of the dildo.

I was delirious and thinking about nothing other than the sensations flowing through my body when I heard Scott say, "We need to give the dildo a name for us to use while it fucks you. Do you have any suggestions?"

Without even thinking, I blurted out, "Steve. Let's call it Steve."

"Ok, I couldn't come up with a better name myself. Let's call it Steve," he said without any hesitation. "Fuck her, fuck my wife, and fuck her good Steve."

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck the hell out of me," I said as I felt his tongue licking my clit for the first time while the dildo vibrated and stroked my pussy. I soon had another wonderful orgasm that caused my body to tremble and convulse in pleasure.

Scott removed the dildo from my pussy and crawled on top of me. I reached down, grabbed his cock and guided it into the opening of my pussy. His dick sent shivers of pleasure through my body as it slowly entered and finally bottomed out inside of me.

His warm body touching mine felt so good and his hard hot cock repeatedly stroking my pussy sent even more waves of pleasure surging throughout my body. I lay there delighting in the sensations of his cock rubbing against the walls of my love canal until I felt it throbbing. Then he ejaculated spurt after spurt of hot white semen into me.

It was great sex but I took note of the fact that I had again not had an orgasm when he had actually fucked me. I knew that he was also aware of it. We were lying on the bed relaxing and basking in the sensations we were feeling when Scott said, "I want you to let Steve fuck you tomorrow night. Will you do that for me Paula?"

That question came as such a surprise that it took a few seconds for my mind to comprehend what he had said, but when I finally did understand I replied, "I'd do anything for you Scott and I'll let him fuck me tomorrow night if that's what you want me to do."

"Yes dear, that's what I want. I want you to fuck him tomorrow night," he calmly replied and then rolled over and went to sleep. I could hardly believe that he actually wanted me to fuck Steve, but I was thrilled that he did. I soon fell asleep too with visions of Steve's huge cock stroking my pussy to orgasm.

Scott and I both worked and shared all the duties at home. Since I taught school and didn't work during the summer months, I took over most of the inside work during those months. The next morning, I cooked breakfast and as usual, Scott showed up with just enough time to eat and leave for work.

As he was going out the door, he turned to face me and asked, "I really want Steve to fuck you. Do you still plan to let him to do it tonight?"

"I sure do honey, I can hardly wait to feel that big dick inside of me," I replied as I thought, 'That confirms it; He really does want Steve to fuck me tonight.'

Everything went well that day; I was happy as a lark all day long as I thought of nothing else except Steve's large dick, and continuously visualized him fucking me. I cooked dinner without placing it on the table, then took a shower, shaved my pussy and did a little primping.

I put on a skimpy blue thong and a matching lacy brassiere, but decided I didn't need the bra and removed it. Then I slipped on a sexy light blue summer dress with a plunging neckline, spaghetti straps, and open nearly to my hips in the back. Then, I put the food on the table and called for Scott to come and eat.

We talked for a few minutes as we ate and all of a sudden, he said something that made my entire body shudder.

"Have you given anymore thought to fucking Steve tonight dear?" he asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I sure have honey, I've thought about it all day and I'm horny as hell," I said while for the first time wondering if I would really have the nerve to let Steve fuck me.

"I'll be very disappointed if you don't. I've thought about it all day too," he said.

Our conversation soon changed direction and we spent ten or fifteen minutes discussing the day's events. While we were eating, Scott again broached the subject of Steve's depression, "I stopped in Steve's store to see him today and he wasn't happy at all. He uncharacteristically snapped at a customer over nothing while I was there."

"I'll tell you what dear, you clean up the kitchen while I'm gone and I'll go to Steve's house right now. Maybe a woman is what he needs to help pull him out of his depression," I said while trying not to make it obvious that I was dying to fuck him.

"Ok go ahead but don't be gone too long," Scott replied.

"I won't be gone long but don't forget to clean up the dishes while I'm gone," I jokingly replied.

"That's a deal dear," he said with a big smile on his face.

With that little interaction over, I walked next door and rang the doorbell. I knew the dress I was wearing would really turn Steve on. The hemline of the dress came well above my knees and only the two thin straps over my shoulders kept it from falling down over my large but firm and shapely tits with large pinkish brown nipples. In the daylight, it was obvious that I wore only a skimpy thong underneath it, but the sun had already begun to recede below the horizon so I felt safe walking between our houses.

Steve answered the door and I could see from his wet hair that he had just taken a shower. He was wearing nothing but boxer briefs and a short robe that was open in the front because he had neglected to tie the sash. Before he even spoke, I spotted a huge bulge in his briefs. The shape of his massive dick was clearly discernable even though it was flaccid. My lips involuntarily parted and I felt a small amount of saliva dribble out of the corner of my mouth, which I immediately wiped off with the back my hand.

"Hello Paula, what are you doing over here tonight? Is something wrong with Scott?" he asked.

"Oh no Steve, Scott said you had been a little depressed lately and I thought I'd come over and try to cheer you up."

"Well if anything can cheer me up, you're exactly what the doctor ordered. You look sexy as hell in that dress. It goes well with your auburn hair and blue eyes" he said while giving my body the once over then looking straight into my eyes, taking my hand, and leading me through the door.

I felt my pussy tingle and sensuous sensations ran through my entire body as our hands touched and images of his huge cock dangling between his legs flowed through my mind. He led me to the den and turned on the lights. They were so bright that I felt like a deer in the headlights of a car as I stood in the middle of the den in my now see through sundress.

It was obvious that he could see every curve of my body just as if I were standing there naked in front of him. I felt embarrassed and wondered why....I wanted him to fuck me and so did Scott. "I'm sorry Paula," he said and immediately dimmed the lights.

He offered me a seat on the couch; I sat down and my short dress slid up my legs to within a few inches of my crotch. I could tell that he could see my underwear. It turned me on so much that I couldn't resist slightly spreading my legs to give him a better view of my now damp lacy blue thong. He then sat down beside me so close that his left hip was nearly touching me.

"Well, so far you're doing a good job of cheering me up Paula. What else do you have in mind?" he asked while smiling from ear to ear.

I fought back the urge to tell him that I was going to fuck the daylights out of him but instead said, "I'm going to talk to you and see if that will make you feel better."

"I already feel much better Paula," he replied as he placed his left arm over my shoulders and pulled me a little closer to him.

He placed his right hand on my right knee, and then began to alternately rub and squeeze it. I was both surprised and delighted by the waves of pleasure that the mere touch of his hand was sending through my body. One part of me wanted him to rip my clothes off and fuck the hell out of me right then and there. Another part of me said, 'hold on Paula, you don't really want to do this. You've been married for ten years and you might be throwing that all away.' I was clearly having second thoughts about letting him fuck me.

I looked stunned at the large bulge in his shorts as I saw it begin to grow even larger, and then quickly diverted my eyes while hoping he hadn't noticed me looking at it. I wasn't to be that lucky as he said, "I'm sorry about that Paula but I haven't been alone with a woman since my divorce. I hope you won't hold it against me."

I was in a dilemma; one part of me was saying yes, while another part was saying no. However, clearly at that moment, I was wanting him fuck me but I said, "Don't give it another thought Steve. I know how you men are about things like that." I involuntarily gave it another quick glance and saw that it was now fully erect. It was larger than I had even imagined it would be. I could feel my now wet pussy tingle as my hand started to reach for his dick. It took all the strength I could muster to keep my hand in my lap.

Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers