Paula Seduces Her Hot Friend

Story Info
John & Paula make a bet to see if Paula can seduce a friend.
5.7k words
4.15
57.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

Paula and John had been happily married for six years. Living and working in New York kept them on their toes and in shape.

John was originally from London and was tall and handsome. Paula was Asian but had lived in London before New York and spoke perfect English. She was slim and very sexy, with a minx like figure and personality to match.

For a few months both of them had been opening up more sexually. It started with a few drunken conversations, then renting a porn movie and had reached the point where both of them were actively excited about exploring the more sexual side of their character.

As the nights of love making built up, so did the thoughts and fantasies that they had imagined. Their new apartment had a large mirror next to the bed, and they had taken to fucking in front of it, taking turns opening up. One night Paula was slowly riding her husband watching herself in front of the mirror.

"So is there anyone you have been imagining fucking?" John asked as he watched her naked body on him, her pert tits bouncing gently.

Paula paused for a moment, grinding herself on him slowly.

"There are a few I have thought about," she said, smiling.

"Oh really?" John enquired.

Paula could feel John's cock harden a little more inside her. Obviously, he was excited to learn more.

"Yeah, but I suppose my favorite is your friend Robert, " she continued, her hips still moving up and down, guiding her husband's cock in and out.

"Robert eh?" John pushed his cock a little deeper as he said it.

"What would you like to do with him?" he asked, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Paula closed her eyes and imagined for a moment. Robert was younger than John very fashionable and very good looking.

"Oh I would like to seduce him, I would want him to get turned on, tease him," her voice was low now, her eyes still closed and John could feel her pussy getting wetter.

"Go on," he coaxed.

Paula moaned a little, and continued to slowly fuck John, riding his hard cock.

"I would seduce him, tease him, then I would get a taste of his cock. I would suck him so well, have him watch me do it. Then I would strip for him and let him fuck me, and when he gets close to cumming I would tell him to fuck my mouth so I can taste his cum," Paula was starting to shake a little, her movements getting faster.

"You think you can seduce him away from his wife?" John asked, pushing his cock in her faster and harder.

"Oh yes, I'm sure that he wouldn't resist babe, he would be fucking me and cumming in my mouth in no time," Paula moaned. Her movements fast now, her tits bouncing up and down as she rode John.

"Oh babe, that is good," John moaned. "I would love to hear all about it, in fact it turns me on that I could come and find you once he has had his fun, while you are still wet with his cum on you and fuck you." He continued, his voice breaking a little with excitement.

Paula was close to her orgasm and as she started to imagine laying on the bed, Robert's cum in her mouth and John's hard cock fucking her she started to let her orgasm rush over her.

"Oh babe, I would be such a temptress, such as slut, but it would be so hot to have you fucking me while I tell you how I seduced him and how he took me and how his cock felt," her words ran away as can started to cum hard.

John felt her pussy clenching and let go as well, his hot cum bursting into her tight pussy.

Later that night as they curled up together, Paula asked, "did you really like that?"

John smiled, "oh God yes!"

Paula didn't say anything for a while, then John asked, "we have a house party coming up in a couple of weeks, do you think you would be able to seduce Robert right here in our bedroom?"

Paula looked nervously at John for a moment, "are you challenging me to try?" she asked.

John smiled, "I think I am."

"Are you going to keep his wife chatting in the kitchen while I suck and fuck him in our bed?" Paula teased.

"I can do that, you can text me when you are all done," he smiled back.

"And you are going to come and find me here, freshly fucked and then have your turn?" she asked, her body tingling as she imagined it.

"I most certainly am, and you are going to tell me what a slut you have been, right?"

"I am," Paula said, biting her lip, "then its on."

-

The next couple of weeks passed quickly, Paula made sure she has picked up some very sexy underwear and picked a long black skirt, with a side slit that ran up to her thigh, and a halter top.

The party was really a small gathering of friends, with Robert and his wife among 6 others. The plan was simple: after dinner people would chat and John would make sure he sat down with Robert's wife to keep her entertained. Paula would offer a tour and then once Robert was in the bedroom she would see if she could work her magic.

The apartment was big enough, with a large dining room, lounge and kitchen, the master bedroom was on another floor so it would be easy to remain hidden.

On the night, dinner went well and Paula could feel the excitement. Robert was looking hot as ever, and John kept looking over to her and smiling. After dinner was cleared away, everyone went to various rooms to chat and drink. Paula poured herself a large glass of wine, and walked over to John.

"Hey babe, lets see if I have what it takes?" she teased.

"I'm certain you do, go seduce a man for me," John whispered back to her.

Paula kissed him on the cheek then whispered, "I will and then I'll text you when I'm nice and wet from being fucked, so that you can fuck your dirty wife while she tells you how she can still seduce guys."

John felt his cock harden as she whispered to him and then watched as she walked over to where Robert was standing. He smiled to himself and checked that he had his phone in his hand.

Paula walked up to Robert and started chatting away, the two of them were always able to find something to talk about.

"You must see the new art in our bedroom, I know you will love it," Paula injected after a few minutes. Robert agreed to take a look and so they excused themselves from the group and headed up to the bedroom.

Robert had never been to their bedroom, but Paula acted very casual as she led him there. Once in the room she showed him the artwork on the wall, it was enough of a distraction and Robert complimented the choice.

"I do love our bedroom," Paula smiled as Robert looked around the room.

Paula walked up the mirror, "and I love this mirror," she continued acting as calmly as she could, though her heart was beating faster.

"Its a great mirror, love the size," Robert commented.

"Yeah, it is great for modeling in front of," Paula continued, "I just picked up this new dress and I love how figure hugging it is."

Paula stood in front of the mirror while Robert watched her, she slowly twirled around admiring herself, she had to admit she was looking hot.

"It certainly is," Robert said, obviously enjoying the view.

Paula turned so her back was facing Robert.

"You can't even seen the panty line," she said, leaning a little forward and pushing her firm ass up a little toward him. Roberts eye moved slowly over the view of her ass, he didn't say anything, but Paula was enjoying the fact that he was losing his focus on her body.

"I picked up a very sexy thong last week, I couldn't resist, it really stays hidden," she continued, standing up a little straighter and then doing a slow twirl again in front of the mirror.

Robert laughed a little, "well sounds like a lovely thong, but I can't even tell its there."

Paula felt a shiver, "I would give you a little peek, I think we have been friends long enough and John won't mind," she laughed.

Robert smiled broadly, obviously getting tempted and Paula turned with her side facing him, the slit on her dress run up her leg as she put it forward towards him. "Would you like to see?" she teased, placing a hand on her revealed thigh.

Robert looked down at her leg and then slowly up, this was the moment, and Paula knew she wanted to seduce him.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little look would you?" Paula continued, smiling. "Maybe just a little glimpse of the side?" she teased.

Robert was blushing a little, "well I suppose a little glimpse to see the color," he said, his voice a little weaker and quieter.

Paula moved her hand up up her thigh, as it reached the top of the slit she clenched the material and pulled the dress higher. She watched Robert's eyes fixed on her hand moving up until she reached her thin strap of her panties and pulled the dress to show the side.

"Very nice," Robert said, his eyes still tracking her hand as he took in the full length of her long legs and the thin strip of red material at the top.

"I usually don't wear red," Paula said.

"Why not, they look great?" Robert said complimenting her.

"You think?" Paula asked and turned her back to face Robert, and lifted her dress up over her ass, revealing her tight brown ass in all its glory, the thin strip of material from her thong running between her cheeks.

"You really like them?" she continued, wanting to tease him more.

"I do," he said, his voice suddenly quieter and he spoke through drying lips.

"You think they make my ass look hot?" Paula continued, her heart racing.

"Very!" Robert croaked, his voice low now. Paula could see his eyes were fixed on her ass now, and she could wait to see how what would happen if she got dirtier.

"How do I know that you really like it though? Maybe if you sat here on the bed and told me honestly?" she teased.

Robert shuffled a little and sat on the bed, he was still looking up and down her long legs and over her tight ass. Paula moved a little closer to the mirror, facing it with her back to Robert and the bed.

Robert licked his lips, "the red really does look good, I'm being honest," he said.

Paula steps her legs a couple of feet apart and bent a little more toward the mirror, watching herself in the glass and seeing Robert's eyes and dry lips behind her know.

"Does it turn you on at all?" she asked.

"Well it is a nice view, it certainly had an effect," Robert smiled back, looking up for a moment to catch her eye in the mirror.

"I would love to see that 'effect'?" Paula continued, she reached behind her with one hand and ran her fingers up the back of her leg and slowly over her ass.

Robert blushed again, "what do you mean?" she said, his voice shaking.

"I want you to take your cock out for me, and I want to see if the view of my sexy panties is enough to get you hard?" she stated, her voice steadying and she started to realize that he was going to be too excited to stop.

Robert didn't say a word, he simply unbuttoned his trousers and reaching unto his briefs pulling his semi-erect cock out. He was a little longer than John, but not quite as thick. Paula stared in the mirror at it as Robert took it in his hand and slowly stroked it.

"It got a little hard," she said, "maybe it would respond more if you had a little touch of my ass?"

Robert was silent, with one hand still on his cock, he reached up and his fingers touched the back of Paula's leg and then very slowly ran up to her ass. She let out a little moan, "oh that feels nice," she said softly.

Her eyes were still on Robert's cock. Slowly with each touch of her body she could see him getting harder in his hand.

"Oh Robert, you have such a nice looking cock," she said, her body tingling as his finger made small circles on her ass. "I have thought about the cock lots over the years, " she continued.

Robert guided his finger over her cheeks and then down the thin line of material between them.

"Really?" he finally asked. His fingers running deep between her cheeks over her asshole and then back to her waist.

"Really!" Paula said watching his eyes and then back to his fingers wrapped around his cock. "I have cum a few times wondering how it would taste and how well it would fit in my pussy," she continued.

Roberts cock hardened visibly as she spoke, Paula watched, clearly it was turning him on hearing that his friend's wife had cum thinking about him.

"Oh yes," she continued, "and today I was going to make sure I get a taste of that cock, then I want you to fuck me right here in our bedroom, and when you are ready to cum then you can stand in front of the mirror and I'll take it all in my mouth." Paula spoke firmly.

Paula turned around, and dropped to her knees in front of Robert, she leaned forward onto all fours and then crawled over toward him, pulling the dress back up over her ass so that he could see it in the mirror. As she moved close to him she reached up and ran her fingers along his arm to the hand holding his cock and gently gripped it.

Robert let his hand fall away as he watched Paula wrap her fingers around his cock, she looked up at him and smiled. While watching his face she slowly licked the length of his cock, flicking her tongue over the tip.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Robert said quietly, his eyes moving over to confirm the bedroom door was shut. He put his hand on Paula's shoulder as he watched her looking over his cock before slowly taking it in her mouth and sucking it expertly.

John was in the kitchen pouring himself a whiskey, the butterflies in his stomach signaled how excited he was about what was happening as he checked his phone. In his mind he was wondering what was happening in his bedroom right now, though he was confident that Paula would succeed.

Paula spent a few minutes expertly sucking and licking Robert's cock, she could already taste his pre-cum, and she lapped it up, the excitement from sucking the first cock other than John's in 9 years was streaming through her body.

Robert was leaning back a little, watching Paula working his hard cock.

"Oh Paula, I never knew you were so good at that," he moaned.

Paula looked up, "I'm glad you like it, why don't you reach over me and pull those panties down. I want you to watch your fingers in my pussy while you enjoy my mouth."

Robert didn't need much encouragement. He leaned forward and ran a hand down her back to her ass, sliding a finger under the waist band in between her cheeks. He felt her ass and then the heat from her wet pussy as he slid a finger easily inside her, as he did he felt Paula's mouth tighten on his cock causing him to let out a little yelp.

Robert pushed a second finger into Paula's tight pussy, using his other hand he reached down and pulled her thong down and her cheeks apart so that he could see her glistening pussy in the mirror. As his two fingers worked in and out of her pussy he took in the view of his friend's wife on her knees, her pretty pussy open and taking his fingers, and his cock deep in her mouth.

Paula was almost gagging on Robert's cock, and his fingers in her pussy felt amazing. She knew she wanted to fuck him more than anything. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth, licking its length a couple more times before slowly standing up. Robert leaned back on the bed again.

"You have got me so wet Robert, and now I want to feel that cock in my pussy."

Paula lifted her dress up to her waist and stepped out of her panties, kicking them off. Robert was on the edge of the bed and Paula faced him, straddling him and guiding his hard, wet cock into her pussy.

"Oh God, thats it Robert, push it in me," Paula moaned as she lowered herself onto him. Robert held her hips as she started to rock back and forth on his cock, her pussy was hot, wet and tight around him.

"Paula, that feels so good, your pussy is amazing," he moaned.

Paula leaned back a little to see his face, his eyes half closed as he bite his lip.

"That is the first new cock I have had in 9 years, and I am glad it is yours Robert," she told him and she pulled her halter top down to reveal her pert tits and hard nipples.

"Are you going to fuck my pussy nice and hard while you enjoy the view," she teased, cupped and stroked her breasts while Robert lay back on the bed, his hips pushing his cock deeper into her pussy.

"I'm never going to look at you the same way again," Robert moaned, his eyes fixed on Paula's hands squeezing her tits and nipples.

"I hope not," Paula continued. She was loving the view, right here in her bedroom she had the hot guy between her legs. Her pussy was pulsing with pleasure as she soaked up the view and the attention.

"I'm hoping that in the future when you start thinking about me you will be getting nice and hard again," she teased. "You can get nice and hard and stroke that lovely big cock for me as you think about these tits," she said before reaching down and taking his hand and leading it up to cup her breast.

Paula started rocking harder and faster, his hands on her body were getting her close to cumming.

"When you are playing with that cock you can think about this Robert, think about how my tight little pussy feels on your cock, think about how much you are going to enjoy cumming in my mouth, " she teased her eyes closing as she got close.

"I am going to be jerking off over you a lot, believe me, " Robert moaned, he could see she was close to cumming and started fucking harder.

Paula felt the orgasm over take her quickly, she shivered and shook as Robert's hard cock pounded her pussy. She fell a little forward and leaned on his chest as it ripped through her body.

As she shivered Robert slowed a little, for a moment or two they lay there. Robert was still slowly pushing his hard cock in and out of her pussy and Paula could feel her pussy dripping down his cock. The orgasm had been amazingly strong, and now Paula felt even more dirty.

She suddenly realized that she was laying on her bed, Robert between her legs and his hands on her tits and ass. Still sliding in and out of her. Instead of being upset she felt incredibly sexy and incredible slutty at the same time.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, then rested her head next to his, starting to move her hips in step with his thrusts again.

"That was so nice, just like I imagined you fucking me, " she said. She felt the effect of her words on his cock, just like John, she thought for a moment. The realization turned her on even more now.

"Your wife enjoys that cock I bet, " she teased, the words having the same effect as she whispered them in Roberts ear.

"I bet it was nice to try something a little different though, a nice new pussy to fuck." Paula was getting more excited and she could hear Robert grunting as he fucked her, her tongue flicked on his ear and then she continued her teasing.

"You like that pussy don't you, I bet you would like to cum in it wouldn't you?" she asked. Robert moaned a little, obviously as they were picking up speed he was getting closer too, and she was sure all the talking was helping.

"Oh babe, no, you can't fill me up today, I want that cum all over my face and mouth," she said in a low sultry voice.

"I want you to cum over your friend's wife's face and watch her take it all and lick it up," she continued. Robert moaned more loudly, he was very close, Paula could tell.

She quickly dismounted him and slid back to the floor between his legs, and her face got close to his hard cock she could smell her pussy all over him. Quickly she took it in her mouth and Robert sat up again to watch. She looked at him as she sucked his cock harder and faster, she could see the lust in his eyes as he watched her working him.

It only took a moment and then Robert wasn't able to hold back. Paula felt the cum squirt from his cock into her mouth. Its strong taste and heat filling her mouth, forcing her to pull back and let its thick stream dribble down her chin. She squeezed his cock hard with her hand, milking him and feeling each jet of cum splash onto her face and leg, the drips of hot white cream falling onto her exposed tits.

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers
12