Paula Takes on Two!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

Paula lay face down as the two Aussies pulled their clothes on. They walked to the door, then Roy looked back at Bob.

"I think that's done the job mate, she should be warmed up nicely for you now, give us nod if you need any more help! ... and thanks."

"Yeah, nice one Bob, like I said, she's a fantastic fuck, anytime mate, ...have fun!"

The door clicked shut behind them.

***

Bob watched Paula lying motionless on the bed. Slowly, as her head lifted she looked at him with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Well hon, how did I do, is that what you wanted to see?"

Bob was almost beside himself with lust for his wife now.

"That was unbelievable, just like watching the hottest porno movie, only now I get to fuck the star!"

"Oh, you think? I might have had enough now hon, this is a first for me you know, I've just had to satisfy two very big, hard and demanding cocks, I may not need any more!"

Paula laughed at the expression on Bob's face.

"Baby, you just get over here an untie these fucking ropes! You ain't had nothing yet!"

She eased herself off of the bed and went over to her husband. As soon as the ropes were released, he picked her up and carried her back to the bed, dropping her roughly in the centre. He spread her legs and lined up his desperate throbbing cock with her pussy.

"Oh Bob, don't you want me to clean up first, I'm still full of come from those two big Aussie cocks?"

Bob just gripped her ankles and sank his length up to the hilt in her hot mushy swamp.

"Fucking fantastic baby! That's better than I expected, feels like a bath of warm oil in there! Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you senseless now, you little slut!"

They both knew that it wouldn't take long! Paula responded enthusiastically as she took her third cock of the evening.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, that feels so much nicer than those two big cocks that have just fucked me!"

Bob's balls were full to bursting after witnessing her act with the two Aussies, and now he couldn't help visualizing her taking their cocks again as he pinned her ankles either side of her head and slammed his own cock into her well used pussy.

Two minutes later and he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"OK baby, here it comes, this is what you been waiting for!"

He felt the torrent of cum rise up and flood into her like a volcano erupting. He kept pumping until her little pussy was awash with cum. Finally, when he had no more left to give, he sat back on his haunches, releasing her legs which dropped either side of him. Paula looked up at him through lazy eyes, a satisfied expression on her face.

"You know hon, I think we're going to enjoy our little holiday!"

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12