Paula Trickey Ch. 01

Story Info
Pacific Blue's star surprises him.
2.7k words
4
26.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula Trickey pt. 1: The Sweetest Dream

Man I was so fucking tired. And pissed. Why? Believe me, you don't want to know... But maybe the worst thing for the day was that I had missed one of my favorite shows, Pacific Blue. Not that I gave a fuck about the story or something, but it starred one woman who is like an answer to my prayers. Paula Trickey. You know, everyone has their mold, their imaginery vision of the perfect lover. And if you want me to describe the sexiest woman to ever pierce the surface of this planet with her spiked heels, well then I should describe Officer Cory McNamara aka Paula Trickey.

Let's see, where should I start from? Only one look at this tanned body... this creamy skin, so soft and smooth, and my libido breaks me. Man, I sure have a thing for olive skin. I'm a fool for it. Maybe because I don't have it. You know, one is attracted to and interested in what they can't have, it's called ambition, or foolishness. But let's stick to the topic, cause Paula has a lot more to offer. Like those long luscious (and tanned, of course) legs for example, or that nice round butt and those big, huge, ideal... Tits. Paula sure has the finest pair of jugs I have ever laid my eyes on, so full and inviting, barely covered by some flimsy see-through material for most of the time, struggling not to tear it apart into millions of pieces. I just love her braless style, it's so good to know that there's at least one chick out there who likes to parade in tight thin tops with no bra, breasts bulging, nipples hard and jutting out, and not being a slut/whore/bitch. Such a comforting thought it is, indeed, to know that a lady this beautiful is willing to show off her curves. Thank you, Paula.

I was already rock hard with my thoughts lost in this fantasy when I heard a knock on the door. Strange, I thought.

"Who is it?" I asked angrily, obviously bored. Nobody answered.

"Who the fuck is it?" I asked again, this time sounding pathetic. Nothing.

"Who.."

"It's me..." a soft warm voice said. Hm, weird, I knew this voice from somewhere. I got off the bed and walked to the door. Once I opened it, oh man, I nearly fainted. What I saw made my heart beat like a war drum, I went weak in the knees, drops of sweat on my forehead. It was her, Paula, the Queen of my Dreams.

I couldn't move at all, I just stayed there amazed and stupified, inhaling the scent of the goddess before me. My eyes crawled up her tanned body. She was wearing five inch black high heels, her sleek legs glistening, coated with some kind of lubricant, looking even more beautiful. They were breathtaking, glowing with the light coming from behind the curtains. She also had a long white shirt on that stopped just below her ass. Her fingernails were well manicured, and her face, it was a work of art, a masterpiece. Full, passionate lips, snub nose, deep, magnetic, intoxicating cat eyes, her hair spilling over her shoulders. I was stunned, astonished, completely overwhelmed.

"It's me, Paula," she said smiling sofly.

"May I come in?" she raised her eyebrow. Dumbfounded, I spluttered something that made her smile at me, and just seconds later Paula Trickey was on my bed! I slammed the door after hanging a please do not disturb sign and sat next to her, taken aback.

"Do you like surprises?" she asked almost whispering.

"Only pleasent ones" I managed to say, my voice still a bit shaky.

"How did you.."

"Shh..." she put her index finger on my lips sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Let me do the talking." With that she got off the bed and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Are you ready for me baby?" she cooed. I wasn't. I just sat there not believing my own eyes and ears. My cock already rock hard, pressing against my pants.

"I see you approve what you see" she smiled noticing the bulge.

"Do you even know how beautiful you are?" I asked, regaining my confidence.

"So charismatic and magnetic... lovely, sexy.."

"Thank you, you're so nice."

She was so nice, I barely held my tears. Normally I'm not a random fool who gets carried away by every attractive lady out there, but Paula was different. She was so perfect...

I was beginning to dive into my imagination again when her voice gently stroked my ears.

"Just for a taste of things to come..." and her shirt fell to the floor. My eyes widened. There she was, standing in front of me, naked, except for the high heels and a black satin thong. She turned around so that now her butt was mere inches from my face, bent over and started sliding off her g-string very slowly.

"Anxious?" she teased, testing my patience. When her panties finally came off, I noticed a slightly visible thong tan line. She turned to face me. I saw that her mound was smoothly shaven, then my eyes snaked up her body passing her flat tight stomach, and stopping at her unbelievable DD's. They were huge, but not sagging, with big dark hard eraser-like nipples, and they were tanned all over as well. In a few words, the perfect pair of tits.

I stood up and we kissed passionately. I ran my hands down that luscious body of hers while her tongue was trying to tear my tonsils off and make me mute. I touched her boobs, my dick was like a time bomb ready to explode any moment. I grabbed a handful of her right breast and was amazed how large it actually was, my palm covered less than a half of it! I was engulfed by the feeling, hot and cold waves of tension and passion were running through my whole body. My hands went to her smooth back and all the way down to her silky buttocks, stopping for a while at her slim waist. Her skin was so nice to touch, like velvet, making the experience incredibly arousing.

We stopped kissing and I looked right into her eyes.

"Is this really happening? Is it real?"

She locked hers onto mine and said, "What is real?.."

We closed our eyes to kiss once again, only this time I think we both felt somewhat more connected to each other, it was very private and emotional, a priceless moment of heavenly bliss. Was I falling in love with her? I couldn't take it anymore, when the magic started to fade out after what felt like forever I suddenly picked her up, making her squeal, and gently put her on the bed. I fondled her hair while probing every inch of her body with my tongue, kissing her soft skin with my lips. I spread her tanned thighs apart and buried my face in her pussy. She seemed to like it. I was so turned on by the thought that I'm pleasing her that my tongue was spinning around like a twister. She was moaning and gasping, squirming under my attention, and this pushed me further. I started playing with her clit using my tongue, and inserted a finger inside her wet dripping cunt. She groaned and arched back. I inserted a second finger, and then a third one. By now she was like Niagara Falls down there, breathing hard and intense. I got back to her clit and that pushed her over the edge.

"Oh yes baby, oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming.. fuck... fuck!"

One final thrust and she was coming all over my tongue, mouth, chin, everywhere.

I absorbed her juices and carefully cleaned up her moist pussy. She tasted so sweet. I closed my eyes to capture the moment and felt a warm hand caressing my face. We then embraced for a passionate kiss, her bust pressing hard against my chest. I broke the kiss and went to lick her nipple. I sucked it in my mouth and played with it, then did the same with the other one.

"Don't you think it's time for me to repay the favor.." she said.

"Paula, you don't have to do that" I tried to explain her that I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"We agreed that I would be the one talking, didn't we?"

Then she smiled and that was more than enough for my heart to melt down, so I just gave in to her.

We stood up and Paula fell to her knees in front of me. She took my manhood with her delicate hand and started sroking it, gradually gaining pace. The harder the strokes got, the more submissive she acted.

"I'm about to suck your cock baby, how do you like that?"

I couldn't speak, I just blurted something that even I didn't understand. She smiled and licked the tip of my dickhead, then closing her mouth around it she started sucking. Suddenly she stopped.

"No, don't stop n.."

She quickly interruped me.

"I'm not gonna stop, honey. I just thought that I should stop beating around the bush and do the real thing already."

She quickly took me in her mouth again, sucking the head only, then pulled it out, a thin string of spit connecting me to her tongue and bottom lip. She started coating my whole length with her saliva by spitting on my cockhead and spreading it all over with her hand, making my dick slick and slippery. When she finally put it back into her mouth, she leaned forward and in one motion took my whole cock down her throat, her chin against my balls. She was looking directly into my eyes, hers telling me:

"Fuck my throat hard and rough, fuck my face until I pass out!"

The room was very quiet, so her sucking and moaning were clearly audible. She was giving me one extremely skilled, expert blow job, or should I say throat job, and soon I felt a rush in my cock and I knew I was about to cum. Every time she would deepthroat me furiously at first, and then slower, swallowing my manhood inch by inch and withdrawing from it over and over. I was getting closer and closer, so I warned her.

"Paula, I'm about to cum."

Not only that she didn't stop, but she quickened her pace.

"Baby, I'm really gonna cum!"

She pulled away to take a breath.

"Alright baby, I want you to splash it right on my face."

I couldn't believe my ears, but I had no time to think with her jerking me off and talking dirty to me.

"Cum on my face, let me feel your hot jizz bathing me from head to toe, let me taste it."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, still smiling, and as if planned just then my cum erupted like a fountain. I should have shot about six or seven times, but it was still creamy and thick, not watery. I had never cum this big before, the amount was so much that her face got coated with semen, she was drenched in my hot seed. Paula was a total mess, there was sperm everywhere: on her chin and cheeks, dribbling down to her neck and tits; on her nose and in her eyes; on her forehead and in her hair, making it gluey and sticky. She licked my dick clean and let it pop out of her mouth, then scooped up the cum from her eyes and brought her fingers to her mouth to taste it.

"Wow, that was a blast," she stated.

I smiled.

"Um.. just one more thing."

Paula's eyes were sparkling. She proceeded by gathering the rest of my spunk bit by bit, collecting it in her mouth, trying to make her face recognizable again. When all of it was inside she opened her mouth to show it to me and it was full of my cream to the hilt. Licking her upper lip for one last time she closed her mouth to swallow my love nectar in one big gulpy draught. Her eyes were closed to increase the feeling, she also moaned a little as my milk ran down her throat and straight into her tummy, and finally sighed with relief when she was done, a happy look on her now normal looking face. I couldn't believe myself, but after a show like this, I was already ready for round three.

She quickly jumped on the bed, her rear facing me.

"Come here and fuck me now!" she ordered.

I straddled her rightaway and entered her from behind. I began fucking her hard and rough like she wanted it. It was great for us to be able to switch from romantic moods and lovemaking to lustful and primary, wild fucking. I continued doing her doggie style, working her like a nine to five, rocking her sweaty body while she was going crazy, screaming and gasping, grasping the sheets and throwing back her long dark hair. I turned her over so that now her legs were resting upon my shoulders, and penetrated her cunt as hard as I could. During the proccess of our fucking she came two more times, which made proud as a man. I took her right foot to lick her painted toes and the spike of her heel, caressing her elegant leg. Still fucking her pussy, I lowered my head to nibble a nipple, but when I buried my face in those glorious mounds, when my hands cupped those enormous mountains of hers, I just couldn't delay my orgasm anymore. She was cumming too, for the fourth time, and the sensation became too strong for me.

"Ahhhh fuck it, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I grunted.

She immediately got off my dick and held her tits together for me.

"You've been staring at these two all day long, I think it's about time you gave them some special treatment."

I placed my cock in between her lovely breasts and it literally disappeared. I began moving back and forth and after a few seconds I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her massive bosom. Paula pushed her knockers up together and my cum showered them. It was impossible for me to cover them whole, but I sure spewed enough to overlay lots of skin with my creamy syrop. A pool of the white stuff was forming in her cleavage. She rubbed it into her brown/bronze/golden skin like whipped cream and demonstrated her approval by cleaning the whole sticky mess with her tongue, swallowing and rewarding me with her precious smile. We kissed and she headed for the bathroom.

I was groggy. I watched as Paula went to take a shower, admiring her shapely frame for the last time, then fell flat on my face, totally spent. I can't even remember what happened next, I think I was the one to pass out...

**********

The morning after I woke up very early, happy, smiling and rested. I turned around to hug my princess and...

"Fuck! It was just a fucking dream!" I yelled.

"I knew it man, I fucking knew it! Damn, how pathetic can I possibly be?!"

I was just about to say something stupid again, when I was interrupted...

"Is there anything, honey?"

Son of a bitch! It was not a dream, Paula was standing on the balcony in the cold morning air, enraptured in the beauty of the sunrise, almost outshining it with her own.

"No, it's nothing. I just thought that you were gone.. But you're not... I'm happy when I'm with you." I said sadly.

"Then I guess you'll be happy forever." she replied, her voice so soothing.

I was on cloud nine after hearing those words. I pinched my arm to assure myself I wasn't dreaming. I noticed that the stereo was playing Aerosmith's Dream On:

"Dream on, dream until your dream come true..."

"Well," I thought to myself,

"Dreams do come true."

to be continued...