Paula Trickey Is Cory McNamara

Story Info
A day in the life of police officer.
1.6k words
4.07
25.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Cory McNamara woke up early, as usual, and started getting ready for work. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and took a shower. When she got out she grabbed a soft towel and wrapped it around her lithe body. She dried her skin off and went in her bedroom to dress. Before putting on her uniform she stopped in front of the mirror to inspect her body. She was close to her forties now, but she was damn good looking, she couldn't wish for more physically. She was still a fox, tan skin wherever you look, long killer legs, ass tight but curvy, slim waist and flat tummy, those gigantic melons on her chest were still perfect since silicone doesn't sag, her face was flawless - not a single spot or wrinkle, let alone double chin or something like that. She was pleased with the way she looked, approvingly nodding to her herself in front of the large mirror.

"Why the fuck am I still alone??" she thought.

Cory hadn't seen a good shag for a long time. Of course she had her vibrator to substitute the lack of sex, but she sure needed to catch up. Anyway, it was no time for thinking, she had to go to work now. She put a matching snow white thong and bra on, then her shirt and her oh-so-tight-and-suggestive police woman shorts that had her ass on display all the time. She had always wondered how such a thing could be considered uniform, it was more like role play props to her. But then again, she always wore them with a thong on, like everything else, so this type of clothing didn't seem to really bother her.

She arrived at the station on time, as always, sat in front her computer and the police work was on.

"Cory, I need you in my office now." T.C.'s voice called for her.

She quickly got up from her seat and headed for her cheif's office. While she was climbing the stairs she heard a some policemen comment oh her ass.

"Hey, check the ass," the first one exclaimed

"Nice," the other one responded

She was used to that kind of attention, so it didn't impress her much, but she was glad to find that men still saw an attractive woman in her. Smiling, she entered T.C.'s office.

"What's up T.C.?"

"Well, we got another case and we need you to go undercover again."

"Let me guess, I get to be a porn star this time."

"Well, you're close. You get to be a very expensive, very classy lady of pleasure."

"Oh really, that's so nice. You know, I actually joined the police exactly for that, to be a hooker."

"Come on Cory, you know it's only work."

"Yeah, yeah. Right, only work. I guess I can deal with this for one last time. So, what are we talking about?"

"Um, we got this big mansion where rich men go to have fun, but one of their girls was killed yesterday and we gotta check it out. So you're gonna go there as a lady that knows what she wants and you're gonna offer yourself to them. Then you know what you have to do, pal up with the gals, find info on the victim's clients, etc., etc."

"Yeah I know, same ol' same ol'.."

Cory wasn't very excited about it, but she knew it was just work, so she calmly turned to leave.

"Hey Cory" T.C. stopped her

"Yeah?"

"Just be sure you look sexy, ok?"

"Yeah, I can do that" she said teasingly.

**********

The next day Officer McNamara repeated her early morning routine once again, only this time she didn't put a uniform on, but some hot revealing outfit she was saving for special occasions. Unnatural occasions this time. It was a tight black dress with an enormous cleavage leaving minimal to the imagination, big slit on the right leg and a bare back. She also stepped into the highest heels she had, they were spiked and it was like she was walking on stilts.

After she arrived at the mansion it wasn't hard for her to impress the people there, the formal stuff was tossed aside and she was hired. In fact, things were going so fast that she already had a client. However, before it was time for her to get private with him she did as she was told and gathered some info on the victim and her clients. She chatted with the other girls there and easily dealt with the situation. Soon she had all the information she needed, what was left was a proof.

The day had passed and it was evening now. Ms McNamara was in one of the many bathrooms in the mansion getting ready for her client. She was standing in front of the mirror, checking if everything was okay and applying some extra lipstick to her full lips. After she reassured herself that she was fine, she got out and headed for the room the gentlemen was expecting her in. She didn't plan to really sleep with him, she hoped to get the proof and get the fuck out of this temple of deprivation. She took a deep breath and opened the door. The inside of the room was darker than the halls and other rooms she'd been in, there was a king sized bed in the center and lots of decoration all around. She gracefully walked with small, but confident steps, now fully used to her impossible 7" heels.

Cory was before the unknown gentlemen now. She didn't want to do this, no way, she was thinking. Suddenly the gentlemen got up. She stopped.

"I must say, you are a heavenly creature."

Cory was surprised to find that the gentleman wasn't some old fat guy loaded with oof, but a young handsome guy, apparently rich too. She didn't see that evil sparkle that criminals had in their eyes, the one she hates so much. Instead, the gentleman seemed nice, with a warm look on his face. He was dressed all black, with a dark red tie, and also had a symbolic black cane. Symbolic, because he was obviously not a limping guy, what's more he even seemed pretty fit, a bit muscular, but not a gorilla, medium height, short dark hair, serious blue eyes discernible even in the dark. Perfect, she thought.

"Thank you, you're very kind."

The man started to slide down Cory's dress until it dropped to the floor. She now stood naked before him except for her 7" killer and killing heels. He stopped his eyes at the sight of her amazing breasts. They might have been fake, but they were better looking than any other fake tits around, even better than the real ones. He touched them and his tool came to life. Cory, still a little dazed she's doing this, responded to the stranger's gentle endearments by reaching down for his fully erect member. They stayed like this for a couple of minutes and soon after they felt comfortable with each other they kissed. No more playing around, it was time for action. Ms McNamara knew how to satisfy a man's deepest desires, and probably the reason she was so good at it was because she liked it. She was okay with being submissive when it's for the man she loves, she can be a hell of a slut but damn it, she is a private slut only. Although she has just met this man, she already felt something. This thought pleased her, she wasn't gonna give herself away like a piece of meat to a total stranger, no way. This would be disrespectful to herself and a huge slap in the face of her dignity, the face of love itself. But in this case it was romantic and she was somewhat enchanted by this man, it seemed to her she was falling for him, and there was no reason, it was just happening. Finally her thoughts flied away as her desire and passion took their places inside of her and she gave up.

The stranger took off his clothes slowly. He was really just getting out of them and nothing more, but to Cory it was like he floating with his clothes coming down by theirselves. She was completely enslaved by now, nothing else mattered but what was about to happen. She took a deep inaudible breath and prepared herself for him. The man positioned himself over her and entered his cock in her now soaking wet cunt. She gasped and bit her lower lip, these actions followed by a series of moans and heavy breathing. The man was silent. He didn't say a word, he didn't let out a sound, he didn't even seemed tensed. He was in deep concentration, his eyes blank just like his mind, like he was not there. Cory was nearing her orgasm, sweat was gleaming all over her athletic body. She was amazed at how fast he took her there, but she couldn't think. He knew she was close by her reactions and doubled his pace, to which Cory lost her grip on reality and almost fainted with this wave of pleasure spilling through her whole body. He came with her, in her, for her, so she could have it all and feel in a state of bliss for this short warm moment. Cory closed her eyes to savor the beauty of the experience and when she opened them the man was gone like he was never there. She didn't move a muscle for the next half an hour, lying naked and puzzled on the empty bed, but in no way regeretful. She was no longer in the world she used to know, the place where she was now was away, far far way...