Paula Was Naughty?

Story Info
Was it a dream or did Paula really do it?
976 words
3.73
91.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula loves to tease me and continues to hint that she had sex with several men. But I can't tell if she is telling me the truth or continues to tease me.

We went to a barbeque recently and I had a little too much to drink. Paula also had several drinks and didn't want to drive. Paula was able to recruit a co-worker of hers, named Mike, to drive us home. I recalled Paula had spoken about him on several occasions mentioning how cute he is.

I remember being put in the back seat and I apparently fell asleep once I was in the car. I woke up a couple of times briefly to hear the both of them talking and laughing. The next thing I recalled was Mike picking me up and laying me on the couch in the den. Paula offered Mike a drink and he readily accepted. They took their drinks into the living room so not to disturb me. I woke up again and didn't hear a sound; I looked toward the living room and saw the both of you engaged in a deep kiss. Your dress was open and your breasts were exposed Mike has his hand on your breast as he kissed you. I then heard a low sound, which sounded like a moan. Then a heard a loud "OH YES!" from you. I now had a good idea what was happening, but didn't have the strength to sit up, let along go any closer.

Mike was now on top of her as he continued to kiss my wife. Paula started to moan louder. Mike started to moaned as Paula begged " MIKE, I NEED YOUR FAT COCK, PLEASE FUCK ME!" "OH YES! FILL ME UP I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM!" As drunk as I was I realized I had a hard-on listening and watching Mike with you. You began to plead again "OH FUCK, SHOVE YOUR FAT COCK ALL THE IN ME GIVE ME EVERY INCH!" I could see Mike as he drove his cock forward with all his power Mike withdrew his cock until only the head was in you and then began to slowly pump his cock in and out of your dripping pussy. You both began to quicken the pace. " I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO CUM INSIDE YOU, YOU SLUT" Your reply was only a moan and you begging him on"YES...YEEESSSS...OHHHHHH...YESSSSSSSS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING BIG INSIDE ME...OH FUCK...FUCK...MEE...I AM GOING TO CUM...CUM INSDIE ME FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM...OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You both laid on the couch and cuddled and kissed and I fell back asleep.

I woke up again to the sounds of Mike pounding his cock into to you hot pussy. Mike was making you beg for it, I never hear you talk the way you did.

"YOU LIKE IT BITCH DON'T YOU...YOU LIKE MY COCK INSIDE YOU...ANSWER ME!" Mike growled. "YYES MIKE I LOVE YOU COCK INSIDE ME...YOU FILL ME LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE" This made Mike drive his cock harder into you. "WHO PLEASES YOU MORE.BITCH, ME OR YOUR HUSBAND" "ANSWER ME SLUT" He spat.

" YOU ARE SO MUCH BIGGER THEN BOB I LOVE THE WAY YOU FEEL INSIDE ME" you responded. I watched as Mike fucked Paula until he deposited his second load into her. I then drifted off to sleep again.

The next thing I remember was Paula waking me up. It was about 6 in the morning and she was fully clothed. "WHATS THE MATTER BABE? YOU LOOK CONFUSED" Paula said. "I JUST HAD A WILD DREAM...I THINK" I replied. I asked you what happened last night and to told me we both had too much to drink and you co-worker Mike gave us a ride home. You said he saved a while until his ride arrived. I asked you if anything else happened. You said nothing Mike stayed for a couple of drinks until his ride arrived.

You started walking away and then turned and said"OH, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, YOU WHAT TO KNOW IF I FUCKED HIM DON'T YOU?" I nodded sheepishly. " I SHOULD HAVE GUESS THAT, YOU ALWAYS ASKWHEN I AM WITH ANOTHER MAN" you responded. There were a few moments of silence and then you walked over to me. "SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? ARE YOU SURE?" she then chuckled.

You walked over to the couch. You piercing green eyes looked straight at me and you said "I WAS VERY NAUGHTY LAST NIGHT" I said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NAUGHTY" You straddled my chest and said "LET ME SHOW YOU" You showed me you pussy which was red and open. "I HAD A REAL BIG COCK INSIDE ME LAST NIGHT AND I LOVED IT, BOB I REALLY LOVED FEELING A BIG COCK INSIDE ME" You then straddled my face and told le to lick your pussy "LICK YOU SLUT WIFE'S PUSSY BOB" You then told me that Mike and you stated to neck on the couch and one thing led to another, before you knew it you were sucking his cock. "BABE HIS COCK WAS SO BIG AND HARD I HAD TO TRY IT" "HE FELT SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE ME " you continued as you rubbed your soaking pussy over my mouth."ILOVE HIS COCK BOB IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD, HE MADE ME CUM BOB HE MADE ME CUM SEVERAL TIMES' you say my cock was rock hard. "YOU LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT ME FUCKING OTHER ME DON'T YOU LOVE"

You leaned over and took me into your mouth and sucked me until I came. You gave me a deep wet kiss and got up. As you walked away you said " WAS IT REAL LAST NIGHT OR DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER DREAM HON?"