Pauletta and the Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

He did know, but he also knew some things should not be rushed. Still using the same fingers to hold open the tiny hole they had created, he held his cock in the other hand to guide it. When he felt the head against the puckered hole that was his goal, he rubbed the tip against it while Pauletta shivered in his excitement. When it was perfectly centered, he pushed firmly forward, and felt the head wedge through the ring of muscles and into the channel beyond.

"Mmmmmm," Pauletta murmured happily, while his body squirmed under his lover, wanting to encourage him to shove every inch of his big, hard cock into the same place.

Cliff wanted the same thing, but he also wanted to take it slow and avoid any problems and to prolong the pleasure. Still holding his cock with one hand, he gently slipped a finger of the other between his hard flesh and the soft hole it was stretching. Finding none, he gave another firm thrust, driving another inch of his cock into Pauletta's ass and evoking a loud moan of bliss.

"Give it to me, Cliff! Ram your big cock into me!" the man on the bottom urged.

His partner heard his plea, but continued easing his cock in slowly. The next stroke embedded another two inches, and began massaging Pauletta's prostate gland. The pleasure from that was so exquisite, his hips started swiveling, thrusting his legs out and back behind him and eliciting more sounds of pleasure and more entreaties for harder and deeper penetration.

"That's it, Cliff. Keep fucking my clit. Shove that big dick in me."

His cock was far enough inside Pauletta's ass that he no longer needed to guide it, so Cliff wiped his hands off with the wet cloth and placed them on his eager partner's hips. With the next thrust, he pulled back and drove his cock almost all the way in, earning whimpers of ecstasy from Pauletta. Cliff had been on his knees but, with his cock almost all the way inside the delightful ass, he leaned forward and put his hands on his partner's shoulders. With one more thrust, his cock was all the way in, and he could feel his pubic hair brushing against the soft insides of Pauletta's cheeks. He remained in that position for a few minutes, reveling in what the internal muscles of his partner's love channel were doing for his entire shaft, before beginning to slowly draw back.

Once again he paused, this time for just a few seconds with the head of his cock still inside the ring of muscle at the entrance to Pauletta's ass, before driving the entire length back inside. When the end raked across his partner's clit, a squeal of joy resulted, and the man on the bottom started kicking his feet into the mattress. By the time Cliff's pubic hair was again tickling the insides of the perfect ass cheeks under him, Pauletta's whole body was writhing and he was moaning and whimpering from the excruciating pleasure he was getting.

Already Cliff was getting some of the best fucking he had ever gotten, and it was always good with Pauletta. His sexy partner was lying prone and could not thrust back to meet him as well as he had before, but the blonde's body was squirming in bliss as he drove his shaft in and out of the tight ass that was giving and receiving so much pleasure. Every movement of Pauletta launched ripples of joy that swirled from Cliff's cock throughout his body. The earlier fucking had taken the edge off his horniness, but he could already feel his climax building. He continued driving his clock into Pauletta slowly, because he wanted the almost ecstasy he was getting to last as long as possible.

The strokes continued to be long and slow and deep into Pauletta's ass, and the lovely drag queen's movements became wilder by the minute. His legs were kicking back and forth behind him, like the legs of a swimming frog, and his arms and hands were flailing the mattress. All the time, for as long as the big, hard cylinder was surging in and out of his ass and massaging his clit, he kept telling the man on top of him how great the sex was, and how much he needed it to continue. Usually, he would have tried to get onto his knees so he could fuck back to meet the cock plowing in and out of his ass, but he didn't have enough control of his arms and legs to even make the attempt.

That had been anticipated, and Pauletta had made sure his cock would stick straight out on the bath towel under him, so he could dry-hump the bed as his boy friend was doing fantastic things for his ass. With every movement he and Cliff made in unison, Pauletta's cock stroked forward and back against the terry cloth. It wasn't as good as he knew a gentle hand would have been, but he was so horny it didn't really matter. Combined with the long, thick shaft ramming in and out of his ass, it had brought Pauletta closer and closer to the verge of an orgasm, until it exploded.

"Yes! Oh, god, I'm cumming."

Semen spurted from his cock onto the towel beneath him and smeared on his whole pubic area. The man on top of him was getting close to a climax, and was ramming his cock in and out of Pauletta's ass and making his body move forward and back, massaging his shaft and letting him ejaculate again and again before he was through with his orgasm. Cliff hadn't cum yet but, just about the time his partner did, he felt his own climax well up inside his body and explode. Once again, Pauletta's ass milked three ejaculations out of him.

After their tremendous climaxes, the two men lay together, with Cliff's cock remaining imbedded in his sexy friend's ass until it softened and slipped out. He would have loved to peel off the condom and lick all the fresh juices off the cock that had given him so much pleasure that night, but Pauletta was too tired and too sexually satisfied to even move.

"How did you like the fireworks tonight?" Cliff whispered into the ear directly under his face.

"They were great, maybe the best ever, behind your car and, especially, back here in bed. The display the city put on wasn't bad either."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Cliff and Pauletta had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers
12