Pauletta Marches

Story Info
He stands up to be counted in the Gay Pride Parade.
3.9k words
3.65
18.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers

My thanks to Scouries, who gave me the idea and the impetus to write this story for the Literotica Summer Lovin' Contest.

*

"Pauletta, you're such a twink," his friend, Leonard told the young gay man one Friday night in June while they were standing at the bar in The Purple Knight, their favorite hangout in San Francisco's Castro District.

"I know that, and you know that, and you know I know it. Why do you bother telling me?"

"You know what I mean when I say you're a twink."

Leonard was right about that. Ever since arriving in San Francisco, that term has been applied to Pauletta, even by himself, once he heard it and knew what it meant. As a descriptive word, it is perfectly accurate. Pauletta is practically the epitome of a twink, a short, slender young gay man, white with long blonde hair and very fair skin and almost no body hair. The fact he likes to go out and about The Castro in drag makes the term even more accurate. However, the expression also has a negative meaning, which he knew was what his friend meant, and which can best be described as the gay male equivalent of a bimbo.

"Well, so what? What do you expect me to do about it?" the pretty young twink retorted.

"Have you ever marched in The Gay Pride Parade? It's on June 26 this year, just over a week from now. It's always on a Sunday, so don't tell me you've always had to work."

Pauletta had to admit he had never marched in the parade, although he had been a spectator every year since moving to San Francisco, and there were several reasons for that. The course was a long one, down Market Street from The Embarcadero to Civic Center Plaza, close to a mile and a half, and often in hot weather. His fair skin, his legs in particular, would be sunburned, and that was a long way to walk in the pumps he would wear as part of being in drag. Without question, he would be in drag if he ever did decide to march, wearing a sexy micro-mini skirt with a matching silk or nylon blouse.

Leonard knew he would be marching that year, as he does every year, and he wanted his friend to join in, so he pressed the issue. "I hope you know, there is a whole multitude of women and men who risked getting arrested or getting their heads busted or even worse to give you and me the rights we enjoy. It seems to me you could do something, like marching in the Pride Parade to show some appreciation."

Pauletta had to admit his friend had a point, but he still voiced his reservations about the physical demands of the long trek along Market Street.

Leonard continued to press his point. "Thousands have done this before you and survived. You're right; you probably should be in drag because that's you, but you don't have to wear those stylish shoes, you know. Nobody will think less of you if you wear some kind of feminine walking shoes, and a parasol or pretty umbrella and sun screen will keep the hot sun from burning you."

"Okay, I'll think about it."

It was late Friday night, actually Saturday morning when he and Leonard had their discussion, and Pauletta did think about it. As he almost always does on Friday night at The Purple Knight, he had a lot of fun earlier, getting fucked in the ass by a big, thick cock in the men's room and sucking off another man later. He also knows something about Gay History, and how doing the things he loves to do would have gotten him thrown in jail not that long ago and, even now, could get him beaten or killed in some places.

Pauletta really does appreciate the many gay men and women who had made it possible for him to be himself, often at great cost to themselves. Maybe the most prominent among those people is Supervisor Harvey Milk, who had been murdered by an anti-gay bigot who had formerly been a member of the city's Board of Supervisors and a cop before that.

Pauletta knew he had been lucky to escape injury at the hands of some of the thugs in his home town, who would have been glad to beat him to a pulp, had they known of his sexual orientation. They would have justified their bullying as being "God's work." He also knew there were many in the United States who had not been as lucky as he, and had been tortured or even murdered for the "crime" of being born gay. "Did he owe those men and women anything?" He asked himself, and the answer was a resounding "Yes!" He, Pauletta, was not an island. Although not really in a position to accomplish any great deeds, he could at least march in the Gay Pride Day Parade where he could stand up and be counted.

Having made up his mind, Pauletta next decided on what he would wear. He would be in drag, of course, and he decided to wear a red and white striped mini-skirt with a blue blouse, showing his patriotism as well as his sexy legs and ass. His undergarments would be the usual crotchless panties and padded bra, and a purse would complete the ensemble. He would buy a pair of pretty walking shoes that matched his purse and a fashionable parasol in the same color scheme. Having made up his mind, Pauletta already felt good about himself, and was anxious to tell his friend about his plans the next time they met at The Purple Knight, which would probably be just two nights before the parade.

Of course, Leonard was very glad to hear it on Friday night, and they hugged each other tightly after their discussion. There was nothing sexual about that physical act, because the two men are both strictly bottoms, but there was a great deal sexual about the other things Pauletta did after his conversation with his friend. Although he didn't believe the good time he had that Friday night was some kind of reward for his decision, he would not have disagreed with anybody who did express that opinion.

After Leonard mingled with the crowd in search of a hot sexual liaison, Pauletta felt a friendly hand on his shoulder and a familiar and very friendly voice.

"Hi, Pauletta. What are you drinking?"

It was a friend and sometimes sex partner named either Alex or Alexis, and his name would depend on whether he was a top or a bottom on any given night. If he was unsure what the man was that night, the doubts were removed when a sly hand reached under his skirt to start stroking Pauletta's ass.

"Oh, you're a fresh guy," he responded as he always does when somebody takes such personal liberties, which he always enjoys. "I like fresh guys. I'm drinking white wine, like I always do."

Alex ordered the drink from Jack, the bartender, who is also a person Pauletta has always thought of as a friend. He ordered one for himself too and, while waiting for the wine to arrive, his hand got bolder. Like all the regulars at The Purple Knight, he is well aware the drag queen wears crotchless panties and matching bras, and that he buys them from Frederick's of Hollywood. The panties are usually made with ruffles or lace surrounding the slit where the crotch was omitted because they are designed to be worn by women who like to give easy access to their pussies. Pauletta likes to wear that style of panties for the same reason, except it's his ass that is readily available, so he wears them backward.

Alex slid his hand through the gap in the crotch in order to fondle the soft, smooth skin of its wearer. Far from objecting to this, Pauletta raised the narrow band of fabric to provide easier access to the very welcome intrusion.

While the fondling continued, the two men chatted briefly about the Gay Pride Parade, and Alex was pleased to learn his friend would be marching for the first time. Because of the nature of his job, he was hesitant about making such an open declaration of his true sexual nature, but Alex applauds those who do so. After they finished their drinks, Pauletta suggested what he knew was on both their minds.

"Do you want to go visit the men's room?"

This was nothing at all like two women going together to the ladies' room in a restaurant. In The Purple Knight, when two men go to the rest room together, it is for the purpose of sex, and anybody who saw them going there knew it, and thought nothing of it. The management of the club wants their patrons to enjoy themselves in a safe environment, so they kept the rest room clean and warm and provide four stalls so men could meet sex partners and have fun without leaving the premises.

The rest room at The Purple Knight has only one urinal and four stalls and two of those were occupied. From the two pairs of feet visible under either of the other partitions, all of them pointed at the wall, it was obvious two other pairs of men were enjoying themselves doing the same thing Alex and Pauletta had in mind. The drag queen stepped up to the toilet, set his purse on the water tank, took out a condom and a small bottle of Aqualube and handed them to Alex. While he waited for the preparations to be started, he placed his hands on the tank on either side of his purse and took off his shoes.

After rolling the condom onto his cock and opening the bottle, Alex lifted his friend's skirt and folded it onto his back out of the way. He slipped his hand into the opening in the crotchless panties and Pauletta reached back to spread his ass cheeks. Alex's hand was in between the soft, white hemispheres and he used a thumb and forefinger to pry open the edges of the cute, pink rosebud in the center between them. Carefully, he pressed the neck of the bottle of lube against the tiny hole being created and squeezed in a big dollop.

As he always does, Pauletta quivered with excitement when he felt the cool, oily liquid gushing into his ass, and he drew his breath in sharply between his lips and teeth when he felt a middle finger massaging his prostate gland after Alex thrust it deeply into his ass to spread the lubricant. Seconds after the removal of the finger when, he knew, the man behind him was applying the Aqualube to his cock, Pauletta felt the tip pressed against the tiny pink opening they were creating. The head moved up and down a few times before wedging its way into the place where it was so badly wanted.

He moaned in joy when the tip of Alex's cock squeezed its way into him, and Pauletta wiggled his ass to encourage more. He got it. Seconds later, another inch of the hard, thick shaft crowded its way through the opening, stretching it even wider as the big cylinder, which felt as hard as the ceramic tank top, sent rockets of pleasure through him while expanding the adjacent channel. That was two kinds of pleasure but, best of all, with one more thrust, the head of Alex's cock started to massage Pauletta's prostate gland, what he calls his clit, sending a third kind of pleasure coursing throughout his body. Pauletta moaned again and bowed his back to present his ass even better to the man who was starting to cram him so full and doing it so well.

"Alex, you've got the best cock I've ever had in me," he told his friend.

"That's good, because your ass is the best place it's ever been."

They were flattering each other, and both men knew it, but their words were quite close to the truth. Pauletta's ass is smooth and hairless and white and curvy and incredibly cute, especially the charming pink rosebud between his soft, perfectly-formed cheeks. Most of the men who have had their cocks deep inside that place would say much the same thing as his partner that evening. There have been quite a few such men, and they are all hung differently, but Alex's cock is longer and thicker and harder than most, and can send Pauletta into a state of ecstasy, as it had done several times before that evening.

That Friday night was definitely going to be one of those times. After moving his hands to the hips in front of him and, with a few more firm but gentle strokes, the marvelous cock of Alex's was lodged so deeply inside Pauletta's perfect ass he could feel the pubic hair tickling the insides of his cheeks. The sexy drag queen was already squirming and shifting from one foot to the other, making their fucking even better for both men. Alex stayed in that position for a few minutes, letting the pleasure flow through both their bodies, before whispering his intentions into the ear of the man in front of him.

"I'm going to give your hot ass the best fucking it's ever had."

"Ooooo, good. Go ahead and give it to me."

Alex gave it to him alright, long and slow and deep. He drew his cock back until just the head was still within the ring of muscles at the entrance to Pauletta's ass and stayed like that, while the hot blonde's body squirmed impatiently. Finally, he pulled back on his partner's hips while slowly driving his cock all the way into his ass until Alex's pubic hair was once again tickling the damask insides of the perfect cheeks. He left his cock like that while his partner's body writhed in joy as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure reverberated through his body from three different places.

Alex picked up the pace a little after that, but still drove his cock slowly into the marvelous pink and white place that felt so good. Those thrusts probably felt even better to Pauletta, because he was moaning and whimpering in joy, shifting his weight from one foot to the other and fucking back to meet Alex's plunges into his ass. His cock was erect by then too, almost as stiff as the one sending huge tsunamis of pleasure through his body, and was waving back and forth over the toilet bowl.

He reached for his erection as if to start masturbating, while hoping Alex would see the movement and take care of it himself. That was what happened; his partner saw Pauletta remove his right hand from the toilet tank and start to reach for his groin and knew what that meant. He reached around and pushed that hand out of the way so he could wrap his own around the stiff shaft and start stroking it in the same tempo as his thrusts into the superb ass in front of him.

"Keep doing that," Pauletta encouraged his friend.

He didn't say which, but Alex was enjoying both his actions and he needed no encouragement to continue with them. For a long time, he continued fucking with long, slow strokes, feeling his own climax mounting and knowing the same kind of delightful thing was happening to his friend. When the time arrived that he knew he his climax was imminent, he whispered into the ear in front of him.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Pauletta. How about you?"

"Me too. I'm ready to cum too. Fuck me faster."

That was what Alex had in mind too, and he gradually increased the pace until he was plunging his cock in and out as fast as he could, and stroking the other man's shaft at the same speed. Just as he felt his climax well up and seem to overwhelm his body, he felt Pauletta's cock jerk in his hand as it spurted out a big wad of semen, most of which landed in the toilet bowl. His cum spurted into the condom, and he kept stroking himself and his partner until they had both ejaculated three times.

When they were through, Alex carefully removed his cock from the ass that had given and gotten so much pleasure, peeled off the condom and dropped it into the toilet bowl. After wiping the semen off his cock with toilet tissue, he chose to wait for his friend to finish cleaning himself off, a gesture which both men considered a sign of respect and affection. Pauletta's task was more difficult, because he had to use more paper to clean the Aqualube and everything else off his ass and legs before dropping the used tissue into the toilet. When they were done, the men flushed the toilet, adjusted their clothing and went to wash their hands, before returning together to the barroom.

After the great fucking and the climax that resulted, Pauletta decided to go home early. Besides the chores and errands he always has to take care of on Saturdays, he still needed to buy his shoes and parasol to wear and carry in the parade the following day. From checking the yellow pages and making some telephone calls, he knew where to buy them and what the cost would be, but he hadn't made the purchases yet.

When Sunday, the day of the parade arrived, Pauletta felt good about himself as he joined the crowds milling about the starting area at The Embarcadero. The weather was perfect, cool and partly cloudy, with a light breeze blowing in from The Bay. The parade was scheduled to begin at 10:30. As usual, the organization was quite casual, but there were some clearly delineated groups who would be making up contingents in the procession. One of these was drag queens, and Pauletta recognized some close friends and even a few rivals, but everybody, including the latter, was cordial. All the marchers were aware they had a common cause which far outweighed any petty competition or animosity any of them might feel toward another. Kisses were shared, mostly on the other men's cheeks but sometimes on their lips.

Ever since becoming a drag queen, Pauletta has taken pride in being the most beautiful and sexiest woman he could, and that day was no exception. Instead of his usual leather pumps, he wore red canvas shoes with thick rubber soles, but he was otherwise at his most alluring, with carefully applied makeup and his long blonde hair cascading in soft waves to below his shoulders. He had managed to find the perfect red, white and blue parasol at a costume shop, and he twirled it coquettishly as he moved among the cheery crowd of participants. Because of the cool weather, he would probably not have any real need for it, but it made a perfect accessory, and he was glad to have it.

With over 200 units in the parade, it took a long time before the drag queens were called on to begin sashaying down the middle of Market Street, but they finally started. Nobody was trying to stay in step with any of the many bands ahead of them, but they were in a series of semi-regular lines. Pauletta had been clever enough to claim a spot on the end of one such line, allowing him to more easily flirt openly with the hundreds of thousands of spectators who were cheering for him and his fellow marchers and snapping their photographs.

As the parade slowly moved down the center of the street, he was having a grand time, blowing kisses to the crowd and wiggling his ass to whistles and shouted indecent propositions, many of which sounded more than slightly interesting. Sometimes he lifted his mini-skirt to show off his translucent blue panties, but he refrained from going any further and putting his bare ass on display through the missing crotch. Although he was serious in his wish to acknowledge and pay part of the debt he and his co-marchers owed to so many others and to stand up and be counted on the side of millions of abused and oppressed GLBT persons, he was also having a lot of fun.

So were his fellow drag queens. They were all reveling in the attention being paid to them by the spectators, especially men, which was one of the reasons they had all worn their sexiest and most provocative clothing. Like Pauletta, they all looked their most alluring as they smiled and waved and blew kisses. One brunette beauty even ran over to the sidewalk and kissed a handsome man he recognized. Most of the people watching cheered the spontaneous display of affection, for the marchers were among friends and supporters. The purpose of the parade was a serious one, striking a blow at bigotry and gay bashers everywhere, but all the participants wanted to enjoy themselves too, and put on a show, especially the group of which Pauletta was a part.

It was so much fun for him, and the weather was so good it seemed to take no time at all before they were at Civic Center Plaza, directly across from City Hall, where a stage had been set up. Once they reached the plaza, the event was over for Pauletta, but he mingled with his fellow marchers, more than he had ever done on previous years, and made some new friends. He didn't make any dates, but he did give his telephone number out to some men who looked as if they would make interesting friends or more than that.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,131 Followers
12