Pauletta's New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

Although Cliff had cum strongly while fucking Pauletta's ass, it has been said, with some exaggeration, the sexy drag queen's skillful mouth could coax a climax out of a dead man. That may not have been completely true, but he knew the warm, wet cavern of pleasure was going to coax one out of him. It wouldn't happen for a while, but he could already feel a climax building, and knew it would eventually explode.

Pauletta expected that to happen too, but he was in no hurry either. The next day was Saturday, and he had the whole weekend ahead of him, so he was going to take his time and enjoy every second and every stroke of the big cock in his mouth. As always, his lips relished the way the hard cylinder spread them apart, and his tongue loved the sensation of the smooth skin stretched tightly over the hard roundness. He wasn't giving deep throat, because the end of Cliff's cock felt so good when it pressed against the back of his mouth with every slow stroke.

For a long time, Pauletta continued sucking off the bear. Except for sighs of joy, neither man said anything. There was no need; either of the men knew how much fun the other was having and how great it was for himself too. Cliff's eyes were closed and his lips were parted in bliss, while his body squirmed on the bed, when Pauletta felt the cock in his mouth start to throb. He knew that meant he was about to get a mouth full of delicious cum, so he increased the speed of his strokes and made sure his tongue was in the right position to catch the treat when his partner ejaculated.

Cliff also knew that would be very soon, and he was fighting off the urge to thrust his cock into Pauletta's mouth, because he knows his friend prefers to set the pace. His climax had been like a geyser boiling up inside him, and was ready to erupt at any second. The movements of Cliff's body became steadily more erratic; his moans of bliss were louder until the geyser let loose. A burst of cum shot out from his cock into the mouth that had earned it, and he could feel the muscles clenching in his buttocks.

The semen landed exactly where Pauletta wanted it, and he savored the taste for a few seconds, before sucking more. He knew there was more to be had, and he wanted it all. Before his lips stopped stroking, Cliff had pumped two more bursts of cum into his mouth. Pauletta knew that was all he was going to get, so he removed the cock from where it had felt so good, holding it upright so the semen inside would not drain out and be wasted. He swirled the viscous treat in his mouth, relishing its texture and taste before letting it slip down his throat.

He still wasn't through, and Pauletta greedily licked all the cum off the outside of the cock in his hand, feeling it soften as he did. Once it was clean, he held the tip over his protruding tongue and placed a thumb right in front of Cliff's scrotum and the fingers of that hand on the opposite side of his cock. Slowly, wanting to get it all, he drew his hand toward his mouth, letting the delicious treat ooze out onto his tongue, until his fingers reached his lips. This mouthful was fully enjoyed as the first had been, until he swallowed it.

"That was great, Pauletta. You're really the best," Cliff complimented his friend on the great blow job he had just gotten.

"I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun for me too. But, I'm tired and ready for some sleep."

"Me too. What side of the bed do you want?"

Pauletta wasn't sure what to say. He rarely slept with anybody, and had no preference. "You're my guest. You take your choice."

That settled it. They kissed goodnight, and Cliff stretched his nude body out on one side of the bed, while his host took the other. They were tired and totally relaxed after the great session of sex they had just enjoyed, and both fell asleep in a few minutes.

When Paul woke up after an excellent night of sleep, he immediately headed for the bathroom. After relieving himself and carefully washing his hands and face, he straightened his nighty and, returning to the bedroom, he saw Cliff lying in bed awake and sporting a prodigious erection. Eagerly, he climbed back onto the bed and took the cock deep into his mouth for a few strokes. He eschewed his usual slow envelopment of the hard cock because he knew he wouldn't be able to do much with it.

Cliff knew it too. "That feels nice, but you know it isn't going anywhere. Why don't you let me go to the bathroom, and we can start from the beginning?"

"Okay, but be sure to wipe yourself off. I don't want your pee in my mouth." He raised his face, and Cliff hurried into the bathroom and shut the door, to Pauletta's gratification. He believes such personal acts should be kept private.

A few minutes later, the toilet flushed, followed by water running briefly in the sink and Cliff returning to bed. His cock was soft, but they both knew that would change very quickly. He lay on his back, and Pauletta got comfortable and leaned over him to take the entire flaccid organ into his mouth and start moving it around with his tongue and the insides of his cheeks. Within seconds of his engulfing the soft morsel, he felt it stiffening and, less than a minute later, it filled his mouth. As he always did, he delighted in feeling a man's cock go from fully soft to fully hard, and he started stroking with his lips as he also loved doing.

Cliff loved it too, watching his shaft sliding in and out of Pauletta's face, which was almost as pretty without makeup, especially with his blonde hair swaying gently. The blue eyes were looking at him again, and he wished they would keep doing that even after that morning. He had wanted to have sex with the pretty drag queen and stay overnight, but he was beginning to wonder whether or not a more permanent relationship with somebody as nice as Pauletta would be better.

Paul was thinking the same kind of thing. He had really enjoyed the sex with Cliff the previous night, and he liked the feel of his lips stroking the same cock that morning. His aversion to staying overnight with a sex partner is mostly a matter of not liking to sleep in a strange bed and wanting to complete his usual preparations before retiring, but that had not been a problem. As long as he was in his own place, those difficulties shouldn't occur. Besides sex with him, he enjoyed Cliff's company, and living together might be a good arrangement. There were financial considerations too, because the rent on the apartment is quite expensive and is salary is not as high as he would have liked.

Even as the two men thought about a long-term relationship, they were truly relishing the blow job one was giving the other. Cliff's cock filled Pauletta's mouth just the way he liked, stretching his lips and brushing against the back of his throat. He moved his face around, and sometimes the head caressed the inside of a cheek and sometimes the roof of his mouth but, whatever angle the shaft entered his giver and receiver of delight, Pauletta's tongue laved its entire length, both coming and going.

After climaxing twice the previous night, the edge was off Cliff's horniness, and he wanted to relax and take a long time before cumming. That was not the case as much with Pauletta, and his cock had stiffened from the pleasure he was receiving. Wanting his partner to take care of it, he moved over on the bed so Cliff could reach it with his hand. He didn't expect to 69, but he did want the other man to masturbate him to ejaculation.

Cliff had no objection; he had enjoyed doing the same thing the previous night. He gently took hold of the stiff cock near his face and began stroking it in the same rhythm as his own shaft was being caressed by Pauletta's lips. Neither man said anything except for sighing happily as the two cocks were pleasured simultaneously.

After a long time and hundreds of slow, mutual strokes, Cliff felt the cock in his hand start to throb, and he knew what that meant. Pauletta didn't say anything, because his mouth was to full and too busy, but he knew he didn't have to speak. His partner began pumping faster and, just before his climax began, he took Cliff's cock out of his mouth to sigh happily as his cum gushed onto the sheet. The pleasuring hand didn't even slow down, but kept stroking, until another burst of semen squirted out, followed a few seconds later by a third. He knew that was all, so Cliff let go and concentrated on his own climax, which he knew was imminent.

Pauletta knew it too, and he quickly took his friend's cock back into his mouth and resumed stroking it between his lips. Minutes later, he felt it throbbing inside his mouth, and he increased his speed until it jerked and spewed forth a big gob of cum, which landed on Pauletta's tongue. He relished the flavor and kept sucking until another landed in the same place. After a few dozen more strokes, he knew Cliff was through cumming, and removed the cock from his mouth. After swirling all the fresh cum and relishing it, he swallowed every drop and finished by treating the softening cock in his hand the way he had the previous night.

"Nothing like starting the day with a bang," Cliff commented. Pauletta smiled and nodded his head in agreement, but he suggested another good way to start a weekend morning.

"I really loved the taste of your cum, but I think I need some bacon and eggs and coffee too. Do you want to go to the breakfast buffet around the corner? It's a place I go to sometimes on weekend mornings."

"Sounds like a good idea. It's on me, though, because you were such a great host last night and already this morning."

Thirty minutes later, after Paul had carefully cleaned himself off and put on a clean sport shirt and a pair of the tight designer jeans he favors on weekends, they were at a table digging into bacon and eggs and mugs of coffee with plenty of cream and sugar. Not being as fastidious, and not having clean clothing to wear anyhow, Cliff had combed his hair and put on the same things that had been hastily removed the previous night. They were enjoying each other's company that morning as they had the previous night, although in a much different way, when Cliff proposed the idea that had been on his mind.

"I had a really great time last night, Pauletta, both the sex and just being with you. I really like your company."

"That's good. You're quite a stud, and I like your company too, last night and this morning."

"Well, what would you think about moving in together?"

"You mean getting a place together?"

"Sort of. I mean me moving into your apartment. We can try the arrangement for a while and, if it doesn't work out, I can leave, but I think it'll work out."

Pauletta's thoughts had been on the same subject. He liked Cliff, and sex with him had been great. Certainly better than being fucked or sucking somebody off in the men's room at The Purple Knight. He was aware his lease called for one or two permanent residents in the apartment, so there would be no trouble about adding another person.

"I think it'll work out too. Do you want to move in today? How much stuff do you have?"

"Not much. I live in a furnished room, so all I have is my clothes and stuff like that. I can go get it and bring it over in my car this afternoon."

"Okay, then let's do it."

The two men shook hands and, after looking around the room to see if anybody was staring at them, kissed to seal the deal.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Cliff and Pauletta did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers
12