Pauline and Her Younger Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, Teddy noticed her nipples growing erect and hard, just as she had hoped he would. She heard him suck in his breath, watched as his penis jerked in front of her face. She felt her pussy creaming, and she knew that she would have to go all the way with him now. Her cunt was burning with lust, itching to be fucked by a hard young prick.

"So you jacked off outside my bedroom door? Was that fun? Did you notice how wet and shiny Roger's cock was as he fucked Auntie's cunt? Is that what made you want to play with yourself?" Pauline was enjoying torturing her young nephew. "Oh, look, Teddy! See the pre-cum oozing from the tip of your prick? You must be terribly excited, darling!" She smiled as a droplet pre-cum appeared and dangled from his cock.

"I am, Auntie Pauline! I'm really turned on!" Teddy said, his balls writhing in their scrotal sac.

"You must be very horny young man, just like your brother. Tell me, darling, when you jacked off outside my bedroom door, did you do it-- until the cum shot out of your cock?"

Teddy winced. "Don't make me tell, Auntie!"

Pauline raised her hand towards Teddy's quivering penis. "But I want you to tell, nephew." To his immense relief, her warm hand closed around the shaft. "It's OK, Teddy- you can share your secrets with Auntie." Pauline gave his cock a little squeeze. "Go ahead- trust me."

"Yes, Auntie!" Teddy was wincing with the exquisite pain of confession. "I did it three times every night I watched you. I had to wipe the stuff up off the floor most of the time 'cause I was afraid you'd see it!"

"But I would have loved to have seen it, Teddy! Did your cock shoot off real good?" She began to stroke his hard-on. "Auntie isn't angry- she's glad that you got all excited watching." Pauline was stroking Teddy now- very slowly so he wouldn't cum too soon.

"Auntie's happy that you watched your brother fuck her cunt. She's hoping you shot your cum extra hard because you were looking at her tits swinging as Roger did Auntie from behind." She was jerking Teddy more quickly now. "Auntie likes that you watch her. If you want, you can watch again through the keyhole tonight. But this time, leave the sperm on the floor for Auntie Pauline to step in it later..."

Then, as if she'd just had an idea, Pauline slowed her hand. "Would you like Auntie Pauline to help you shoot as hard as possible? I'd be happy to help you feel your best. Would you like me to help you shoot, Teddy?"

"Auntie!" he said, his eyes widening.

"Your cock is very hard, Teddy. There's pre-cum oozing from it. In a few minutes, the cum will want to squirt out the little hole in the end. It clearly needs to shoot just as hard as we can get it to." Pauline let go of his cock and held out her palm. Bending over, she lowered a big loogie of spit into it. "May Auntie help you, just for today, Teddy? If you let me help, I think your cock will really feel good."

Pauline's cunt was sopping now, and it made a wet noise as she shifted position on her knees there on the floor. The rank smell of her swollen hole drifted up to Teddy's nose. His cock jerked. Making sure that Teddy was watching, she reached down between her legs.

"Are you sure it's okay to do this, Auntie? Are . . . are you. oh . . . oh shit!" The boy gasped as Pauline, making wet sluicing noises, gathered a hot gob of her own steaming cunt-juice in her hand and brought it up to her nephew's twitching penis.

"It's OK, Nephew-- yes...don't worry-- Auntie will never tell..." Smiling, she applied her pussy-juices, with great care, to his virgin cock.

Pauline stroked, and Teddy's organ jerked. "Smooth enough for you, little Teddy?" Pauline was whispering to him as she wiped the smooth sliminess of a woman's cunt secretions all over his cock for the first time ever. "Is Auntie touching you just right?" With her free hand, she tickled his most sensitive spot, just under the glans, with the tip of her fingernail.

"Yeah! OhI . . I'm gonna shoot it if you don't stop touchin' me! You don't want me to do that, do you?" the boy asked breathlessly.

"Actually, Teddy- Auntie would like that very much! Wouldn't you love to release your load, darling? Won't your cock and balls will feel just wonderful while your cum is shooting out through your hard prick? Imagine how your cock will feel at that moment, darling! You do want to shoot your load, don't you, Teddy?"

"God, yeah, Auntie! My balls are aching! I wanna do it! I . . I gotta!!"

"OK, darling, Auntie understands. You need to cum. Let Auntie Pauline help you shoot off real hard." Pauline slowed and firmed her strokes. She reached under and gently stimulated his sensitive balls.

"I'll squeeze your balls real lightly— like this, and give your beautiful prick a few last strokes. There! That should make your jism flow. Now you can shoot your cock real hard for Auntie." she whispered, moving her hand up and down on his rock-hard prick. "Ready?"

"Oh God. Oh God!" Three times Teddy grunted, and three times he shoved his prick into Pauline's hand as hard as he could. By the third time, she was still stroking his shaft—but was also palpating the thick tube underneath the bottom of his prick. Pauline's fingers caressed it just right. Suddenly, a bulge rippled through that tube. It was the first thick sticky wad of her nephew's sperm forcing it's way out of his balls and into the air. Deftly, Pauline repositioned to make sure her face was in the way.

The grim look on Teddy's face was precious, as the boy watched wide-eyed-- spurt after spurt of cum shot from the head of his cock and splattered all over Pauline's face.

"Oh, Teddy! Yes! Come in my face! Oh, God, yes! Squirt it! Shoot it out! Cover my face! Do me!"

The cock was still pulsing hard. His cum was jerked all over his Aunt's face. Pauline felt two final bulges in the base of Teddy's cock as he dribbled the last of his seed out onto her hand. With that hand she held his wet prick. With her other, Pauline rubbed his thick white cum all over her face. While Teddy stared, she applied it to her cheeks, her closed eyes, her nose. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at him as she licked her fingers, shoving her hand into her mouth to lick all the cum off.

"It tastes so good, darling! And there's so much of it! I want to suck every last drop of cum from those darling balls of yours!" she said, engulfing his oozing prick with her warm wet lips.

Teddy's cock was very sensitive after he shot off. He felt every move of her tongue and lips against his prick head. He felt her teeth gently nibbling at his cock, felt her sucking him, draining his cock of jism. A lot of cum had dripped from his prick onto his balls. She was soon busy licking his ball-sac, too, running her tongue down his cock to his balls, moving them around and washing them. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, then the other. He felt the warm moistness of her eager mouth on his balls as she sucked them ever so gently.

Pauline rested her silky hands on Teddy's smooth legs and felt his body relax after his wild orgasm. She knew that he still had many more such orgasms left in him. She knew that his prick would stay hard as long as she teased him with her luscious body. She needed his untiring cock and his youthful passion to satisfy the burning need that smoldered between her legs. She had given her nephew a taste of sexual pleasure. Now she would lay out the entire feast before him.

12