Pauline - Past, Present and Future Ch. 02

Story Info
A married woman falls under the control of a young man.
6.6k words
4.16
33.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diana1957
Diana1957
19 Followers

Synopsis.

This story is in part based on a real-life experience. Names and locations have been changed, however I have tried to retain as much of what occurred and with other areas of what I wanted to happen. You decide which is real and which is fantasy.

This story contains graphic writing and scenes of pain, humiliation and control. If you are offended by this, please do not read.

Pauline is 50 years old, married to Mick (Her second husband) Pauline works/worked as a cleaner for a local Building contractor. Pauline takes reasonable care of herself and tries to keep as fit as her time allows. Pauline tries to hide her now growing hair by regular trips to the hairdresser for permanent colour treatment. Pauline is around a size 14/16, depending on the clothes she wears. Pauline has a large bust, bra size 36 C.

Mick is 55 years old and Pauline's husband (Married twice before meeting Pauline) Mick is a general labourer at the same company where Pauline works. Mick is greying in his receding hair, generally overweight and although generally fit struggles to satisfy his wife. He is below average in penis size but until he lost his job managed to maintain an erection.

Gavin is 19 years old (Present day age, 18 years old at the time it all started) Gavin is a Joiner at the same company as Pauline and Mick. Gavin is young, fit, healthy and sporty. He is very good looking, self-confident and his well-endowed, 8" length and 3 ½ "girth.

Everyone lives in a small town just outside of Leeds, between Leeds and Wakefield to be exact.

The beginning continued.

It seemed like an eternity as I lay there looking up at Gavin but in fact was mere seconds as I screamed out "Gavin, please I can explain, it's not what it looks like" as I tried to untangle myself from the cord tied around my left wrist.

For some reason I still held the cord as if it was a locked chain not realising that I'd tied the cord with a slip knot, so it should have been easy to remove? As I struggled, I panicked more and the more I panicked the more I struggled, I just couldn't free my left hand.

All the time Gavin stood there filming me, smiling as I tried desperately to undo the knot. I began to cry as I screamed for him to go.

In a blind panic I saw Gavin move forward and he took my right hand and wrapped another cord around my right hand (authors note, I had spare cord on the bed as I had hoped Mick would use it on me) and somehow managed to secure my right hand to the headboard?

I cried, "Leave me alone, leave me alone" over and over as the tears ran I feared what would happen next? I was truly helpless, of course I still struggled, I still squirmed around, and I still screamed out for him to leave me alone.

Gavin sat on the bed next to me, his eyes never leaving mine as he leant in close to me and said, "Pauline I have so wanted to see you like this, it's a dream come true to me" his right hand and fingers began to touch my breasts as he began to flick his fingers over my nipples he said, "you offering yourself to me like this is what I wanted".

"NOOOO, I'm not offering myself to you, you've got it wrong Gavin" I screamed at him. I was crying, begging him to stop, "I won't tell Mick, Gavin if you stop right now" I said pleadingly, "Just let me go and we can forget this all happened, please" I continued through the tears.

"And why would we stop Pauline?" Gavin said looking at me, "why would we stop this when we have only just started" he said as he leant into me closer. His face was inches away from mine, I could smell him, he leant right up to me and kissed me, hard and forcibly on my mouth. I struggled and mumbled into his mouth to stop it, but he kept on kissing me as his hands came to my head and he forced my mouth open for his tongue to enter. After what seemed minutes but only seconds he pulled away from me. I was crying, I was shaking as he stood up and began to undress!

I began to struggle more and more, fearful of what was going to happen, inside me knowing what was going to happen I sobbed out, "Please Gavin, I'm begging you to stop this now before it gets out of hand, please, please" I cried as Gavin removed his shirt "Please" I cried as Gavin removed his jeans "Please don't" as Gavin removed is underpants "Please dooo" I stopped as I saw Gavin's penis spring up and out as his underpants dropped to the floor!

Gavin turned to me naked as I looked at him, his face and his penis, back to his face and back to his penis where my eyes remained. I began to struggle again frantically really pulling at the cord now as it tightened around my wrists to the point it hurt. My tears now were of pain and humiliation as Gavin stood there looking down at me.

"Now you dirty slut I'm going to give you what you've been missing"! said Gavin as he began to run his hand up and down his penis. I struggled more and pleaded with Gavin to stop, I was begging him to go.

"Please Gavin, if you leave now I won't say anything to Mick, I won't report your for attacking me, please just leave me, please" I begged to no avail as Gavin moved closer, so close that he stood at my side, still running is hand over his penis.

"Report me, for what bitch?" he said "I've got pictures of you before tonight. Yes, it was me who took the pictures' go on report me, I am sure it will be interesting to find out how I got the pictures without breaking into your home?" he said grinning.

"Please, noooo" I cried as Gavin climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs. My eyes now transfixed on Gavin, well on his penis to be exact as he stroked his hand up and down it's length.

Tears flowed from my eyes as I pleaded with him to stop, "Please Gavin, please don't do this to me"!

Gavin moved closer to me as he continued to stroke his penis and as he leant forward he kissed me, I tried to move my head, but his mouth clamped onto mine and I felt his tongue push through my mouth as much as I tried to resist I had to open my mouth to breath. Gavin practically assaulted my mouth with his tongue, his mouth and lips, I struggled and struggled but couldn't fight him off as I lay there bound.

As I began to stop struggling I felt Gavin's hand on my right breast, his hand, his fingers squeezed so hard I cried out, but cried out into his mouth as my cry was subdued and muffled. His hand and fingers were mauling my breast, squeezing, gripping my nipple and pulling it, twisting it as he continued his mouth and tongue assault on me.

I couldn't continue more, I had to conserve my strength for trying to fight him off for what I knew was an inevitable next stage.

As I stopped struggling, Gavin's assault on my mouth relented somewhat, but as he did he began even biting my lips as he seemed to be in a frenzy.

I tried one last time "Pleeeease Gavin, pleeease stop, I'm begging you"! I cried at him.

"Oh, you'll beg alright bitch" he said as he pulled away rom me and knelt there between my legs. His hand furiously stroking his penis as he moved his left hand towards my vagina.

I began to struggle so much I was bucking up and down and twisting side to side but I just couldn't get away from him as his fingers touched my vagina I screamed out "Noooo"!

"My, your fucking wet through" said Gavin with a smirk across his face as he pushed a finger into me. He began to move his finger in and out whilst masturbating himself; all the while looking at me, never shifting his focus. "Your soaking wet bitch, you must be really turned on"? he said as his fingered my vagina faster and he masturbated faster, seemingly in sync with each of his actions?

I don't know why, even to this day but, yes, I was wet, looking back I can only think it was because of earlier when I had been playing with myself? I couldn't stop myself, but I was getting excited, yet I was angry, I was turned on, yet I was ashamed?

Gavin continued with his finger assault on my vagina as he masturbated harder and harder and talked filthier as he was doing it. "You're a dirty bitch, aren't you"? "Your fucking loving this, aren't you bitch"? "I'm gonna spunk over those fucking huge tits you dirty slag" all the time his actions were getting faster, I was getting turned on, I couldn't help it!

I was breathing heavy, I was panting, I was straining to get out of my bondage, I just wanted it to stop, but did I? Gavin saw how I was getting as he continued. "Your gonna cum for me bitch, your gonna cum all over my fingers you dirty bitch and then I'm gonna fuck you stupid".

As he said that; I orgasmed, and Gavin ejaculated as well, his semen shooting out onto my chest, and on my face, and onto my mouth as he knelt there for a minute or two, finally he rolled off me and lay at my side. I was a mess, I had just orgasmed in front of a young man, he had made me orgasm!

Neither of us talked, we both lay still, each of us breathing heavy.

After minutes, I'm not sure how long, Gavin knelt back up and it was at that moment I believed he was going to make love to me, I began to struggle again as I pleaded, "Please Gavin, please don't do anything else. You've had your fun, I won't tell anyone, I promise" He looked down at me, he reached to my vagina with his right hand, pushed a finger into my wet vagina and brought it out and put the finger to his mouth and licked my wetness off!

He repeated the process again, but this time put the finger to my mouth, I refused to let him put it in. I could smell my wetness as he forced his finger past my lips and into my mouth. "Lick bitch, lick it clean" he said as he pushed his finger in further. Ashamedly I licked his finger, I tasted myself, I was thoroughly ashamed that a young man was doing this to me.

Gavin leant in closer to me as he removed his finger from my mouth his lips took its place and he kissed me.

As he pulled back, he looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm not going to fuck you tonight bitch. I'm going to wait as your gonna ask me to fuck you" he looked me straight in my eyes as he said "Your gonna beg me to fuck you. And when you do beg me to fuck you, you'll be mine totally" he said with a look of triumph on his face.

Gavin got off the bed, he dressed and as he stood at the side of me he said "Don't even think of telling Mick, bitch. You see this little video of you will destroy poor little Mick"! As he opened his phone and played back a clip of me from earlier seemingly begging him to join me?

"Now, don't forget to clean up will you before your darling husband gets home, we don't want him seeing his devoted, loyal wife in the state she is do we"?

He leant down and kissed me again, I didn't fight him this time, I don't know why?

He got his phone and began filming me laid there, covered in his semen, over my breasts, my face and my mouth. I could taste him, I couldn't avoid it as his semen was on my lips. "Be a good girl and lick your lips for me slut" said Gavin still filming me. I shook my head in defiance. "Suit yourself then, I'll just leave you here for Mick when he gets home then"! and he turned around.

I could feel him checking that the cords were still tightly bound, "Make sure you tell Mick what you did, I am sure he will like it" he said laughing as he walked away from me. "Please, please Gavin, don't go" I shouted at him. He continued saying loudly, "Explain yourself to Mick you slut, I'm fed up of you refusing to do things for me'".

I had to do something, oh god I knew what to do, "Please Gavin, I'll lick up your semen, I'll do it, I promise" I pleaded. He walked back to the bedroom with his phone in his hand. "Go on then" was all he said. I closed my eyes and licked around my lips, I tasted his semen, it was horrible, I had never done this, not even with Mick! I licked as much as I could but there was still more on my face as Gavin leant in and scooped some of his semen up with his fingers and offered them to me. I licked his fingers clean as he repeated this again until my face was just left sticky.

Gavin stood back up and began undoing the cord on my right wrist and as he stood there, he said, "Better put something on your wrists and ankles baby, we don't want them bruising or Mick will wonder how you've got the bruises and the marks"? he said laughing as he left the bedroom.

I laid there not moving as I heard him go downstairs, go out the door and the door close. At that point I burst into tears, what had I done I thought of Mick. My Mick I've hurt him, I've betrayed him, I've cheated on him as my crying continued.

I don't know how long I laid there but I was startled by my phone buzzing a message. As I picked up the phone and opened it, there was a message from an unknown number? I opened the message and it was from Gavin, the message read "Micks on his way home, he will be around 30 minutes, I suggest you get cleaned up"?

Part of me wanted to lay there and let Mick see me, let Mick find me bound and violated by his workmate, but Gavin had the video, Gavin was behind the photos, Gavin had me caught, well at least for the time being anyway. No, I must fight this, I mustn't let that bastard win as I began to undo my bindings.

Somehow, I managed to shower, change the bedding and get myself sorted out before Mick got home, I don't know how but when he walked through the door I must have looked normal as all Mick could say was, "Hope you've enjoyed yourself Pol" (His nickname for me) I managed to keep it together as I replied "Oh, it's been boring really, tried to watch a film but it was rubbish" as I babbled away.

"Do you want a cuppa"? I said getting up as he came to give me a hug. As his arms wrapped around me and he kissed me on my face I burst into tears. "Hey what's up babe, what's all the tears for"? he asked. "Nothing", I replied whereas I really wanted to tell him, "It's just my hormones" I said letting myself go and walked into the kitchen. "Go grab a shower and I'll bring your drink up" I told him, just wanting to get away from my husband, the man I loved but the man I had cheated on tonight!

Those few minutes whilst Mick was in the shower allowed me to compose myself, I planned to get through this, that Gavin wouldn't touch me ever again! Somehow, I got through the night, Mick was tired thank god, so he wouldn't be looking for anything or a cuddle.

Things settled down for the next few weeks, if that's the best way to describe it, Gavin didn't come to our house, no more messages or anything to suggest he wanted more or would do anything else?

It puzzled me to know that he was still out there, still had the pictures and now the videos of me doing things. What was he going to do, yes, my mind was always thinking about him and what he was going to do next?

One Friday, around three weeks after that night, Mick came home and said he would be working with a new mate as Gavin was going to be on holiday for the next week, I just assumed that he would be away, giving me more time to get him out of my system (if possible?)

That Saturday night as we both sat watching the tv my phone buzzed with a message. I instinctively picked the phone up and opened the message. Oh my god, it was from Gavin, the message read "Meet me tomorrow bitch, 10 am I'll pick you up at the end of your street"!

My heart skipped a beat I am sure of it, I was flustered sat there at the side of Mick. I got up and said I needed to go to the toilet, just to get away to allow me to respond. "What's up babe"? said Mick, "Is everything ok"? "Yes, I'm fine, I just need the loo" I said walking away quickly. As I got into the bathroom I opened the message again and clicked to reply "I can't Gavin, I can't meet you tomorrow. Please stop messaging me" I sent the reply and waited, sure enough within seconds another message popped up, it read, "Tomorrow bitch at 10 am" nothing more.

I replied again "Please I can't, and I won't meet you, stop pestering me"! I sent the message and went into the bedroom and put my phone on silent and put it on the bedside drawers and went back to Mick.

What seemed like hours but was minutes Mick's phone beeped a message. My heart skipped a beat as Mick opened his phone and read the message. "What is it love"? I said to Mick as he stared at the message? "It's Gavin" Mick said, "He wants to talk to me urgently and has asked if I can meet him in around 30 minutes"? "What for"? I replied. "No idea" said Mick, "But he said its important and he needs to tell me in person"!

I began to panic, I got up telling Mick I was going to make us a drink as I went into the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I rushed downstairs opening my phone to see two missed calls, one voicemail and three text messages. I opened the messages, the first one said, "Tomorrow bitch at 10 am", the second message said, "Don't fuck me about bitch", and the third message said, "Ring me now bitch or you'll suffer"!

I went into my voicemail and listened to the message, it was from Gavin and he said, "You've made the biggest mistake ever you fucking bitch" I deleted the voicemail and the messages and rang the missed call number. The phone rang and rang, I stopped and tried again, this happened four more times as I sat on the floor tears running down my face as I felt my phone vibrate.

I pressed the answer button, it was Gavin and all he said was "10 am tomorrow bitch" and hung up.

Somehow, I made the drinks and managed to go back to Mick, I was shaking as I handed him his drink he said, "Gavin's just rang and told me not to bother now, what he wanted to tell me can wait" he said. "Strange, so strange"? said Mick.

"I'm going to bed love" I said to him "I'm not too well, I might have a bit of flu coming on or something"! I said kissing him on his forehead as I turned and left him sat there. As I walked away the tears streamed down my face.

I laid in bed, planning, fearful of how I would meet Gavin, what could I, what would I tell Mick where I was going tomorrow?

Somehow, I managed to fall asleep. I never heard Mick come to bed, but I woke with a fright in the morning as Mick nudged me telling me he had to go to work, there was a rush job on and he had to drive with some materials! I looked at bedside clock, it was 8 am, Mick was there with a cup of tea in his hand. "Drink this love" he said, "Have a lay in, I'm probably going to be all day"? as he kissed me goodbye.

I was confused, was Mick working something to do with Gavin, or just a coincidence?

I don't know why, but as I laid there I wanted to pick my phone up, as I did I saw there was a message. I knew who it was from without opening it, however I opened the message, it just said "Wear something sexy"

"I can't" I text back, but there was no reply as I slumped back into the mattress and pillows crying. After a while I looked at the time, it was nearly 9 am, I had to get out of bed.

I don't know why but I took a shower, something made me do it, not wanting to feel any dirtier than I was doing or what I was about to do.

I looked through my clothes, I couldn't find anything sexy, I didn't have sexy clothes. I pulled out a dress, it was black, it had a little plunging neckline (not too risky) but I always liked this dress and felt comfortable wearing it. This would have to do I thought. I looked at my underwear, why, It's not like I was going to show myself to Gavin, was I? I settled on black bra and black knickers, both nothing like sexy, but Gavin could stuff it, I wasn't going to dress like trash for him. I pulled out my only pair of black shoes, small heeled but again comfortable to me.

I went and put my make-up on, at least for me I wanted to look nice, I was going to tell Gavin what I thought of him and wanted to do it in a confident way.

Diana1957
Diana1957
19 Followers
12