Pauline's Sexual Awakening

Story Info
She discovers her sex drive while making extra cash.
1.4k words
4.27
36.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline arrived at the house a little after 4 in the afternoon and rang the bell, dressed as instructed by the e-mail she had received two days before. After a short wait the door was opened by a man who introduced himself as Chris. He was taller than Pauline had been expecting, a little overweight although not to the point of looking fat, and actually quite handsome.

He led her through into the living room, asked her to sit down, and went off to get some drinks. "What am I doing here?" she thought, "Why did I agree to this?" She knew why, one of her girlfriends had told her about a chap who paid girls to masturbate in front of him. It was easy she had said. Pauline had e-mailed this stranger, and found herself here today. All for a little bit of money, to help pay for her first year of university.

Chris came back with two beers which he put down on the side table, before sitting in a chair opposite where she was sat. "You know you can back out of this if you want, I will not force you to go through with it" he said. Pauline desperately wanted to pick up her bag and run, but she needed the money so badly that she found herself replying "No, I've come this far, lets just get started."

Pauline leant back in the chair and slowly opened her legs running her hand down the inside of her thigh up towards her knickers reaching under her skirt to feel the final few inches. Slowly she stroked her hands up and down until she started to feel the familiar tingle inside of her. She ran one of her hands up her body and started to caress her breast through her blouse, feeling the nipple become hard under her touch. A low moan escaped her lips as she started to lose more and more of her inhibitions, no longer caring that there was a complete stranger watching her only a couple of feet away. With an urgent need building inside her she ripped open the buttons of her shirt to reveal her bare breasts, firm and topped with hard nipples. She ran a finger over each nipple in turn causing her pussy to start to flood as her desire started to take control of her mind and body. Pauline stood up and soon dispensed with her skirt leaving only damp pair of white cotton knickers in place.

The more turned on Pauline became the more and more she wanted to act like a little slut. She walked over to where Chris was sitting facing her and leant forward so that her nipples were almost touching his face, using one hand to support herself she used the other to pinch her nipples hard causing her whimper with pain.

Chris licked his lips at the sight of this nubile young girl in front of him now clearly starting to get off on the exhibitionism she was involved in. He wanted to touch her so badly but knew he couldn't, it was part of the deal they had made, and there would be no physical contact unless Pauline started it. Her breasts were perfect, they had the firmness so often found in girls of 18 and 19, and he could see the wetness in the fabric of her knickers.

Pauline licked her lips and looked straight into Chris' eyes with a cheeky smile on her face, as ever so slowly she pushed her hand down inside her panties. She began to breathe more heavily as for the first time her hand slid across the lips of her soaked pussy. Pauline took her juice covered finger and held it just under Chris' nose watching him inhale her smell into himself, before putting her hand to her mouth and sucking her juices off. She had never tasted herself before, and could not believe how good it felt to be doing something she would have always thought of as disgusting until a few hrs before.

Crossing back to the sofa, Pauline removed her knickers, throwing them into Chris' lap. She sat back and spread her legs as wide as she could, opening herself up so that all of her was exposed to him. With one hand rubbing her clit, and the other pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy, she watched as Chris lifted her panties to his face and started to sniff.

"Do you like the smell of my cunt "she asked, her hands still working away between her legs. "Oh god yeah, you smell so fucking good " Chris panted.

"Mmm – taste my juice" she said "lick my juices off my panties, go on you know you want to you dirty bastard ". Pauline couldn't believe what she was saying, she would never have said anything like that normally, but the situation was bringing something new out in her and she wanted more and more of it. "Do you like my juices in your mouth" she said as she watched Chris suck her panties. "Is it making your cock hard – is your cock straining in your trousers?"

"God yeah" said Chris, "it's so hard now, you taste so good." "Get it out – I want to see it – I want to see you wank yourself because of me" Chris stood up quickly and dropped his trousers and boxers, revealing 7 ½ inches of rock solid cock, which he started stroking back and forward fast.

Seeing Chris with his cock in his hand, wanking in front of her, took Pauline close to the edge. She couldn't touch herself enough, one hand pumped in and out of her cunt so fast and roughly she thought she was going to pass out soon from the pleasure it was giving her. Her other hand switched from her nipples to her clit and back again, rubbing her clit quickly and then back to pinching her nipples so hard it made her scream out.

"God I'm going to come" cried Chris, "god, god, god, ahhhhh fuck, I'm cuming, you made me cum you little slut, I'm cuming for you." With that Chris held Pauline's knickers to the head of his cock and shot spurt after spurt into them, mixing his cum into the already soaked panties until he collapsed back into his chair, all his energy spent.

Pauline knew she was about to cum herself, and pushed her hand as deep inside her as she could, she had never been stretched as much as this before and it was driving her over the edge. Her other hand found itself back to her clit again and the second it touched she felt her whole body explode. Her back arched so far she thought it might break, her breaths came in gasps as she struggled to breath and sweat broke out from every pore of her body. Pauline could hear herself screaming as wave after wave of pleasure wracked through her slender frame, her pussy was clamping round her fingers so hard she thought they would break. She didn't want the feeling to ever end as the orgasm rolled through her time and time again.

As she came back to earth she felt her whole body start to go limp, and her hand slipped out from inside her pussy lips. She brought her hand up to her face and started licking her juices off, not frantically but just slowly and gently licking herself clean. For a few minutes she lay there, not even attempting to close her legs, she felt so dirty, like a little whore and she loved it. She knew something inside her had changed today and the future would be oh so much fun. Eventually she stood up and walked over to where Chris was still slumped on his chair and picked up her knickers, she opened them up and saw the mess that they now contained. She went to put them in her bag for the journey home, but then changed her mind and slipped them back on. They felt cold now and slimy but it gave her a buzz knowing that her juices and his cum were now being smeared all over the lips of her now tender pussy.

Having retrieved the remainder of her clothes she dressed slowly, before picking up her bag and walking to the living room door. As she passed the coffee table she picked up the 150 pounds that was there and carried on to the front door.

"Fuck" she thought, "not only was that the horniest moment in my life, but I even made a bit of money out of it as well."

IF YOU LIKED OR HATED THE STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS IT IS MY VERY FIRST ATTEMPT.

( A further adventure to follow soon where Pauline continues to learn new tricks )