Paul's Neighborhood Welcome

Story Info
Older neighbor calls on stud's services.
3.6k words
4.36
150.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Choc212
Choc212
1 Followers

"Sure Mrs. Barclay, when do you want me to come over?" Paul asked his neighbor over the telephone.

"Some time in the next fifteen minutes or so? We just want to move some things around before my sister comes to stay and I can't manage on my own"

"Sure I'll pop round in a bit"

"Are you sure you wanna waste your weekend keeping me company?"

"All I had planned was the gym so you're not interrupting anything exciting and I'd love to give you a hand" Paul was keen to help out his neighbors especially as he was the new addition to the neighborhood.

'Thanks Paul. I would ask my husband but he's not around at the moment. He's at the golf course – surprise, surprise" Mrs. Barclay's voice was low, husky and seductive.

Paul was 24 and had only moved into the neighborhood two weeks ago with his girlfriend Donna. He was helpful, friendly and simply gorgeous. Mrs. Barclay had been observing him from her upstairs window as he sunbathed shirtless for most of the morning (until her call interrupted him). He had unknowingly provided her with hours of 'entertainment' already and his body was the talk of the neighborhood. His brawny arms and shoulders were almost sculpted to perfection and were only improved by the size and definition of his smooth pecs. Kimberley hadn't been able to do any housework all morning due to being so 'distracted'.

"Alright then - I'll come over as soon as I can, I just need to grab a shirt" Paul added.

"Are you sure it's ok Paul?"

"Mrs. Barclay listen it's no problem! Honestly! Besides, what are neighbors for?"

Ten minutes later, after changing and freshening up, Paul crossed the street, knocked on Mrs. Barclay's door and waited for it to open. When it did, a smile broke out across Paul's handsome face – he hadn't realised he was living in the same neighborhood as a real life MILF!

Mrs. Barclay's legs didn't seem to end; they just kept on going, and by the time Paul's eyes reached the top of her thighs he was only disappointed that her shorts weren't shorter. She held a motorized fan in one hand and gently blew her long hair away from her face to cool down. As her hair blew away, Paul's attention focused on her awesome breasts - they looked as good as his girlfriend's - possibly silicone considering she was in her forties - but he wasn't complaining.

"Hey Paul, thanks for coming over at such short notice. It's nice to officially meet you being the new neighbor and all!" Kimberley switched the fan off and Paul watched her blonde hair fall back down onto her shoulders.

"Nice to see you too Mrs. Barclay and say no more about this please, I am happy to help you out. I'll use it as a workout instead of going to the gym! So when do I get started?" Paul rubbed his hands together all ready for action!

"I didn't realize you were so keen Paul. Come on in!" Kimberley was more than ready to give Paul the workout he apparently needed.

As Paul walked by, Kimberley took it all in! She had seen Paul from a distance, but hadn't realised just how buff he was close up. He had an angular jaw and deep brown eyes and his cropped hair maintained his rugged looks. His arms rippled underneath the thin cotton of his white T-shirt and his narrow waist only emphasized his thick neck and pecs.

"How are you Paul? I see that you have been enjoying the sun"

"Yeah, it's fantastic out there. When you rang I was just sunbathing"

"Yes I know..." Kimberley stopped herself quickly, trying not to let on, "Oh right, I see. Is that why you needed the shirt?"

"Yeah but it's so hot I could walk around the house without it but Donna doesn't like it much"

"Really? I doubt I would be complaining Paul!" Kimberley looked at him seductively and watched Paul blush quietly. "Would you like something to drink before we get started?"

"Actually I don't mind getting down to it now and then we can relax after?"

Kimberley was impressed with both his manly physique and eagerness.

"Paul you are too kind. I hope you are always this keen with every job you are given!" Kimberley winked at Paul and patted his muscular shoulder approvingly.

"Well, those boxes need to be taken upstairs into the study which is over to the right and I can grab those ones and take them to my bedroom. Is that ok?"

"Sure thing Mrs. Barclay"

Paul sprang into action and bent over to grab the box - inadvertently presenting his cute butt to his already horny neighbor. So far Mrs. Barclay's plan was working very well indeed. She had got Paul into the house and now headed upstairs. She continued to watch as Paul jogged up the stairs towards the study – his calves flexing tightly as he led the way.

"I'm right behind you Paul" Kimberley wouldn't have been anywhere else!

Paul found the study over in the far corner of the house and put the box on the desk. On the wall there was a picture of Mrs. Barclay wearing a silver swimsuit and posing on a beach. Her husband clearly adored her and the picture did her - and her assets – total justice.

"Wow!" Paul rested his hands on his hips while he 'studied' the picture in more detail and just as he was letting his mind wander, his concentration was interrupted.

"Paul? Could you help me out please?" Mrs. Barclay called out, "I'm in my bedroom, it's just down the hall. I need your help honey!"

Paul turned around and marched his muscular frame back along the landing.

"Mrs. Barclay, where are you?" Paul looked around but couldn't see her in any of the rooms.

"Right in here Paul". Paul followed her voice and entered the room behind him.

"Right here honey" Mrs. Barclay's husky voice beckoned to him.

Paul walked in, looked to his right and swallowed – hard!

Mrs. Barclay was kneeling in the middle of an enormous four poster bed, covered in cushions and creme furnishings. She had on a red lace thong, a pair of red stilettos and nothing else! Paul drank in that incredible figure. Only moments earlier he had admired it in the study but now it was virtually naked and right in front of him. Kimberley's breasts defied her age and almost nature – so pert, so tight and so ready to be fucked. His heart skipped a beat!

"It sure is hot out there today don't you think honey? And in here too?" Mrs. Barclay asked innocently as she began to rub her nipples gently - teasing Paul as best as she could. "Yeah...yeah it...sure is" Paul stumbled to think of something to say.

"I thought you said that you preferred to walk around without a shirt when it was this hot?"

"Yeah I do but um...I'm...I mean...I shouldn't" Paul's voice was nervous but his cock wasn't as shy! He could feel it growing harder and harder although he perhaps knew he shouldn't. Sure, Mrs. Barclay was hot but he somehow felt he shouldn't be doing this.

"Why not Paul? Don't you wanna cool down a little honey? You still have some work to do for me and I wouldn't want you to get too hot before you were done for the day. Why don't you come over here?" Mrs. Barclay beckoned for Paul to come closer.

Paul was transfixed by her unabashed sexuality, not to mention that incredibly body. Soft, supple skin but with a maturity that made him want to get closer. He walked towards his seductress in a trance, his resistance fading.

Kimberley crawled to the end of the bed and then straightened up so Paul's face stopped inches from her awesome cleavage and then whispered: "Take it off"

Paul didn't think twice this time and gladly obliged his new neighbor!

He grabbed the end of his white T-shirt and lifted it clean off his buff body. His stomach rippled as he removed it, his impeccable pecs finally exposed for Mrs. Barclay to enjoy. He tossed his T-shirt to one side and was left only in his khaki shorts. Mrs. Barclay reached out and caressed his smooth muscular chest and it felt as good as it looked.

"You are certainly very well equipped for the heavy stuff Paul" Mrs. Barclay ran her hands over his shoulders and around his thick neck approvingly.

Paul's eyes didn't stray from her body and his cock was growing harder by the second. He didn't know whether it was just her seducing him that was turning him on or her dominant stance over him or the fact that she was just so fucking gorgeous.

Mrs. Barclay reached down over the end of the bed and rubbed Paul's obvious erection through his shorts.

"Mmm Paul..." Mrs. Barclay whispered in her usual seductive voice, "Feels like it's not just your shirt you would be more comfortable without".

She delicately placed her lady-like fingers against Paul's hard stomach and undid the button on the top of his shorts. Paul didn't move – he couldn't – he was mesmerized. She pulled the sides of his shorts open and then let the shorts fall to the floor.

"Oh my....Paul, you are a giver!' Mrs. Barclay gasped as nine inches of the most amazing cock she had ever seen were now standing hard in front of her.

Paul was still mesmerized by his seductress – all thoughts of whether it was the wrong thing to do were fading fast and now his resistance was all but gone.

"Can I get to work now Mrs. Barclay?" Paul asked before stepping forward and cupping her luscious breasts. He massaged them so they touched delicately, driving his older neighbor wild.

"You better had Paul. You promised to work hard for me. So I want you to get on to this bed and prove just how generous a neighbor you are"

"Yes Ma'am" Paul replied obediently.

Without further hesitation Paul climbed onto the end of the bed and pulled Mrs. Barclay close to his body. Kimberley let out a sigh her breasts pressed up against his chest. She placed her hands on his back as Paul's tongue teased her lips apart before they kissed with pure carnal passion. Paul's hands ran all over her body, exploring every part of his very own MILF. He kept his right hand in the small of her back while the other played with her left breast as their kiss grew more passionate. He continued to satisfy her a little more before he moved both his hands down her back and quickly brushed her ass with his fingers.

"God you're beautiful" Paul whispered as he looked down at her body and started to kiss her neck. Their lips met again and Paul pulled his neighbor closer to him. Their lips couldn't get enough of each other, their tongues teasing all the time.

"It looks like thing I have one last thing to do," he said with a confident smile - Mrs. Barclay's thong had to go!

Paul moved behind Kimberley and started to caress her ass again from a more convenient angle! He slid his hands down the edge of her thong, undid the clasps and removed it, leaving Kimberley completely naked apart from her heels. Paul kissed Kimberley's back and rubbed her ass with his hands again and again. Kimberley presented her ass to him happily, clearly enjoying some rear-stimulation. He took his lips down to her ass and started to kiss it and bite it gently – it was so tight! Her skin was taut and juicy and he took handfuls of it while his lips did the rest. He pulled her close once more so she could feel his muscles wrapped around her delicate frame and then slid his hand down the side of her thighs before he started to stimulate her moist pussy.

"Oh God..." Kimberley cried out as he made contact with her.

He slipped a finger into her hungry pussy as he gently pulled her hair back and kissed her wildly on the lips. As the kiss grew more passionate, he began to move his hand rhythmically, stimulating her already excited body even more. Her body began to thrash against Paul's as her pussy went into hyperdrive just by his touch. He kept exploring her thoroughly with his fingers, tickling her clit as he stroked and teased her moist lips and mound. His thumb delicately rolled over and across her clit as he held her hair back gently so their kiss could continue.

Mrs. Barclay sucked Paul's tongue feverishly as he finger-fucked her. She didn't know she could get this wet! Paul used another finger to warm his neighbor's pussy up.

"Are you ready for my dick Mrs. Barclay?"

"You know I am baby. Give it to me! Give it to me Paul"

Paul gently broke off the kiss and removed his hand from her pussy and onto her thigh. With his other hand underneath her hair, he guided Mrs. Barclay forward into the doggy position and with his MILF's firm ass only inches from him, Paul gave his neighbor what she had been after! He entered her hot wet pussy from behind! He eased the first few inches past her lips and her back arched as groans of satisfaction poured from her lips. Paul continued to ease yet more inches into her before all nine of them were well and truly inside her steamy, saturated cunt.

"Oh my God..." Kimberley let out a cry and threw her head back as Paul's massive cock slipped inside her. Her juices ran over his cock and seemed to devour it so hungry was she for young cock. She dug her nails into the bed as the pleasure boiled over. Paul held Kimberley's hips in place as he began to work up a rhythm, taking the time to ease his cock in and out of her.

"Oh Paul give it to me. You feel so hard, so hard, give me that cock it's amazing"

"Don't worry Mrs. Barclay, I'll show you what a good neighbor I am" Paul smacked his MILF's ass.

Now she could take his dick, Paul started pistoning her pussy a little harder. He was amazed at how tight she was, she was warm and wet and she wrapped around his cock like none of these young women did. Paul let go of Kimberley's hips so he could pay her great ass more attention - taking handfuls of her tanned cheeks and rubbing them with his thick fingers.

"God you feel good Paul...so good...don't stop honey. Don't stop!" Kimberley's body rocked the bed as Paul kept plowing his nine inches into her. As he pounded Kimberley, her pert ass started smacking against him as he fucked her like she had wanted.

"Damn you're hot Mrs. Barclay" Paul looked down to watch her tanned ass jiggle as it slapped against him.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Paul reached underneath her and caressed Kimberley's breasts while he took her from behind. He took her breasts into his hands to ensure he worked her body from every angle. He could feel his dick throbbing inside her, the tighter she grew around him.

"Paul don't stop, you're so fucking hard. Make me your whore"

Paul kept his rhythm going, nice and smooth. His young eager cock satisfying his neighbor like she had hoped. Paul pulled Kimberley's hips back towards him so he fucked her a little deeper, sinking more of his cock right into her moist pussy. Her pussy gave in to him and let him get deep inside her. He was so deep inside her – deeper than he had ever been – and it felt amazing! He was hard and she could handle him!

Paul eased Mrs. Barclay back towards him so that they were kneeling together and then sat on his ankles – putting Mrs. Barclay on top! With her back lying skin-to-skin with his strong chest, she quickly took control and started to ride Paul like a porn star.

"Yeah...oh yeah" Paul groaned deeply as Mrs. Barclay rode him for her own satisfaction.

He continued to pleasure her breasts while she was so close to him. Mrs. Barclay bounced up and down on top of Paul like she had been waiting for him for years. She ground her hips into his, driving his cock right into her. She bobbed up and down like she was half her age. She rode Paul like an animal – writhing around and rolling her hips to ensure his cock got the service she wanted to give.

Kimberley had taken every inch of Paul but he still needed more. He withdrew all together but before Kimberley could complain, he grabbed her hips and with his strong arms, flipped her onto her back.

"What's wrong baby? Why have you stopped? Please don't worry about my husband – he means nothing to me"

Paul stared down at Kimberley with her blonde hair sprayed out across the bed and her erect nipples luring him closer.

"There's no way I am stopping Mrs. Barclay but I gotta see that body when I cum, it's too good to miss"

Paul pushed her knees apart and placed his hands flat on the bed, either side of her neck, keeping his body upright so he could watch her awesome breasts bounce as he fucked her. Paul lowered his body towards Kimberley and she reached forward and guided his swollen, moist cock back into her. Paul eased straight back into her hot pussy and straight back into his satisfying rhythm. Entering her for the second time felt almost better than the first!

Kimberley grew even more aroused as Paul's muscular was now only inches from her. She watched Paul rocking above her and couldn't help but reach forward and run her hands all over his muscles. His skin was hot yet smooth and she watched his eight pac flex tightly the harder he worked to keep his cock where it should be.

"Oh yeah Mrs. Barclay" Paul flung his head back as he rode her hard "You're so fucking hot...I want you so bad!"

"Oh Paul you are so good to me baby, so good! You know what I need"

Paul looked down and watched her awesome breasts as his dick drove into her and he couldn't help himself – he lunged down at them and took her nipples into his mouth.

"Suck my tits, suck them Paul! Make me cum...I want you inside me...oh Paul...I'm close...keep that big cock in me...I want you to come inside me...I'm close baby! Oh God I'm close. I wanna feel you cum inside me" Kimberley ran her hands over Paul's young body as her orgasm built like lava inside her– she was getting hotter and Paul, harder.

Paul's cock began to twinge as his orgasm approached and then the first rope of his jism splashed out into Mrs. Barclay's hot cunt. He continued to pump her hard as his hot jism poured out into her moist, aching pussy: Kimberley couldn't hold on either!

"Ohhh yesss!" Kimberley's orgasm rushed through her faster than she knew possible. Her whole body tingled with pure pleasure as Paul's cock unloaded inside of her. Wave after wave of hot cum filled her up and Kimberley continued to cry out as she came.

"Oh fuck!' Paul continued to fill up his lover's mature pussy - he had never cum this hard in his life and Kimberley couldn't believe how big his load was – his balls just kept unloading!

"Fill me up Paul, right inside me. Fuck me!"

"Yessss" Paul cried out again as his orgasm hit a new high when he looked down at Mrs. Barclay's body and saw what a great piece of ass she was!

Eventually he had given her all he had and his orgasm subsided. He kept his rhythm going a little before slowing down and easing his fat, juice covered cock out of her. Paul fell onto the bed next to his thoroughly satisfied neighbor. Mrs. Barclay and her young lover lay naked on her bed.

"You certainly are good at the physical stuff Paul"

"I aim to please"

"I may be able to find other things for you to do around here if you like?"

"Seriously?" Her young lover's eyes brightened immediately.

"Well it's a good job my husband likes golf more than me. However there is one thing I still need you to do?"

Paul looked confused.

"There is?"

"Yes, like I said when I called you in from the study - I needed you to help me out with something in here. That box by the wall needs lifting onto that dresser" Kimberley winked at Paul again as she was still determined to get some 'proper' work out of him.

"No worries Mrs. Barclay" Paul leapt up off the bed and into action, just like he had been asked. With his whole body lifted off the bed, Kimberley could re-examine every inch of him. God he was hot! Every movement made some part of his calves, thighs or back flex.

Paul grabbed the box, which was as light as a feather, and tossed it onto the dresser before resting his hands on his hips drawing Kimberley's attention to his abs and cock. He was a sight to be cherished.

"All done Mrs. Barclay, just like I promised and it was really no chore. The pleasure was all mine in fact – the best workout I have had in a while"

Choc212
Choc212
1 Followers
12