Paul's Premature Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very good Sadie. As you can see ladies his testicles are hiding all the way up in his abdomen, this indicates that he is ready to ejaculate. I predict we will be seeing him squirt very soon. Paul, drop that penis and listen close. You're going to have another two minutes to masturbate. Try not to orgasm. If your penis wins the battle and forces you to ejaculate, you must do so in the receptacle in your left hand."

"Okay doctor, I'm rea-"

"Let me finish," Doctor Mazzeo said. "IF you lose this battle with your balls, you will drink your semen from the jar. Is that clear?"

A murmur of amusement washed over the classroom and a few pupils even faked gagging with their laughing classmates. "Doctor, you can't possibly want me to drink my cum. That is disgusting," Paul said.

"Listen, you came to us to fix your... little problem, do you want it fixed or not? I assume you expect your wife or your girlfriend or whoever to swallow your load with a smile. This method will work threefold. First, it will show you how gross your semen really is to swallow. Second, it will help you associate your orgasm with distaste and that will help you hold off in the future. Third, it will entertain us to no end. Always remember though, we want you to avoid cumming, think of it as a sort of consolation prize for us."

Paul took a deep breath and looked down at his penis in preparation. It throbbed, but also drooped slowly towards the floor. "You can do it Paul," cheered a nurse from the side of the room.

"Yeah Paul, come on! We believe in your tiny penis." His penis drooped further.

"We better get started before you're penis shrinks all the way into your balls. At the ready," Doctor Mazzeo said.

"And go!"

Paul started stroking his penis slowly with a full fist, intent on not having to swallow his seed. "Jump! Do the jumping!" Said a voice somewhere in the room. "He has no blood in his head, it's all in his dickhead," said another.

Paul took his hand from his penis and began counting out jumping jacks again. The women laughed even harder for when his penis began flopping it whipped long strands of pre-cum around the room. One landed on Paul's own cheek, another splattered across a desk in front of a flinching nurse. The student's relished the penis pandemonium that their professor was orchestrating.

After ten stomach smacking jumping jacks, Paul reached and missed his bobbing his penis, then grabbed it in a sure fist on the second try and began stroking very slowly. The room calmed to a soft hush and watched. The only sound that could be heard was the soft squicking of his hand squeezing pre-cum into his pink head and down the shaft.

"Paul, you're stroking too slow. Stop right now."

With a grunt, Paul listened to her command and waited for her next instruction.

"I am going to pull up a metronome on my phone. You know what that is, I want you to stroke to the beat that I set and again, don't cum or else."

"Don't want to drink your milk honey?" chided the shorthaired brown lady in the back of the class. Everyone laughed while the doctor waited for her phone to load.

"Okay Paul, forget the jumping jacks and follow the beat. You have two minutes, ready, go."

The doctor set the clicking to one hundred and four beats per minute. Paul knew he wouldn't last long and soon began breathing heavily. Picking up on this, the doctor said, "You're at twenty seconds Paul," with a smirk.

She slowed the metronome to ten beats per minute. Then she cranked it to two hundred and twenty beats per minute and muted it after a few seconds. The class hooted at Paul's frantic breathing over his motionless right hand. His left hand held the small measured jar out in front of his dick. He throbbed and oozed pre-cum. The metronome began again at one hundred and twenty beats per minute. "You're at thirty seconds in, tell us when you're going to ejaculate Paul," the doctor said.

He followed the beat and within ten seconds he began breathing deep and making extra sure that the cup was right at the head of his penis.

"I-I-," Paul said. His hand kept stroking at the metronome pace, but his abs began flexing and his chest heaved. In his gut he felt heat spread it's fingers and he moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Paul grunted and thrust his hips forward; the class let out a cheer and started clapping as a rope of white fluid shot onto the far side inside the receptacle. Somewhere far off the doctor said, "Uh oh, we didn't even make it a minute like that. Looks like someone is going to have cum in his mouth." The ladies guffawed with their applause.

Paul's eyes were locked onto his dick as it pounded and streamed pulse after pulse of white jizz into the clear container. "Do it," shouted a voice in the back.

"Drink your premature ejaculate, Paul," Doctor Mazzeo said.

Still in the throes of his orgasm, Paul brought the clear jar up to his mouth and poured his load out into his throat in one fell clump. The taste of salt and chlorine swam down his tongue and into his throat and he swallowed with a light gag. His hand was still pumping up and down his penis, milking the last courageous drops out onto the paper towels on the floor.

Slowly, his mind came back to the raucous classroom and realized what he had done, what they had just watched him do. Under their laughter and cheering his skin turned even redder and he finally let go of his softening dick. "Well Paul, you missed a few drops, but that's okay right ladies? What a show."

Paul, put the dirty cup down on a desk and reached for his clothes before the cheer ended. He got dressed very quickly. He pulled the panties up to his waist and reached for his pants. "Paul, your testicle is out again," the doctor said sympathetically.

Paul didn't care, he pulled his pants up and buttoned and zipped them while the doctor said her final remarks. "Well, due to our patient's extremely quick ejaculation we seem to have plenty of time to spare so we can review for our exam next week and I'm sure you all learned something today to boot. Paul, be sure to practice your new strategy. I recommend not trying this with whomever you may be sleeping with at the moment, let's just keep this between us and I'd like to see you next week for another session."

Paul mumbled an agreement and slunk towards the door. "Oh and Paul?" The Doctor stopped him with her voice. He turned around and faced the class again; they were all opening their laptops, pulling out notebooks, and talking excitedly to each other. "You forgot this," she shook the white stained shot glass sized jar at the end of her outstretched arm.

Paul trudged back to her and took the jar stained with his semen. "Be sure to clean it and bring it next week," was the last thing he heard as the door shut behind him.

12